I would comment faster too😃

Thanks for updating Heytal
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 7

KHURANA MANSION

[Geet's POV]

Maan walked away to his room after the showdown leaving us all unbalanced. I hugged Dadimaa wiping off her tears and assured her.

"Dadimaa ... Maan iss waqt bahot gusse mein hain issiliye kuch nahi sunege unhe shaant hone dijiye  ... Aap stress mat lo aur please kuch der rest kar lijiye. "

Dadimaa nodded and smiled ruefully. Both of us headed towards our respective rooms but stopped midway seeing the servants running around in the corridor holding my stuffs. I inquired and was told that Maan had ordered them to transfer all my things to his ... sorry ... Our Room!

My eyes glistened with happiness and a smile adorned my face! Dadimaa turned me around kissed my forehead and spoke.

"Hum bahot khush hain aap dono ke liye bete ... Aur Bhagwaan se prathna (pray) karenge ke humaare ghar ki khushiyon ko ab kisi ki nazar na lage!" 

I ran to our room but Maan didn't let me in. I looked at him nervously and he smiled signalling me to look behind. I turned around to see Nakul bringing a kumkum thaal and placed it on the ground at the entrance of our room.

"Geet maine hamaare shaadi ke video mein dekha tha ke tumne issi tarah iss ghar mein pehla kadam rakha tha aur main chahta hoon ke tum bilkul aise hi hamaare room aur meri zindagi mein pehla kadam rakho!" Maan asserted emotionally.

Tears of joy now spilled out of my eyes as I entered Our Room!!

I hugged him tight as we both looked towards the ground.

My coloured footsteps symbolizing the beginning of a new journey of strangers to soulmates!!

I was overwhelmed with so much happiness that Babaji had showered on us! We stood there hugging each other non wanted to move away ... It felt as if we had hugged each other after a whole lifetime !!

I started settling my things in the wardrobe but when I tried to open the locker to put in my jewellery the password was rejected . I asked Maan assuming he had changed the password and he nodded of having changed it. I punched in the new code given by him when something struck me!

"Maan ... aap ko woh office ke naye locker ka password kaise pata tha? "

I asked him baffled as that locker's password was the date of our first meeting in HP which only both of us knew then how had he opened that locker and removed the tapes. He blankly stared at me for few moments and then spoke out.

"Pata nahi Geet kaise maine woh code punch kar diya ... mujhe ehsaas hi nahi hua ke mujhe woh code kaise yaad tha ... Bas mujhe woh yaad tha!!"  He divulged apprehensively.

"MAAN ... " I ran to him and hugged him happily, cupping his face in my palms I spoke.

"Aap ko dheere dheere hamaare ateet se judi baatein yaad aa rahi hain! ... Uss din bhi 'Pyaar ka Ghar' se judi kuch baatein aap ko yaad aayi thi aur aaj yeh password! ... Maan mujhe poora yakeen hain bahot jald aap ko sab yaad aa jaayega!" His eyes brimmed with tears. 

It was very rare that Maan showed his vulnerable side and today his eyes disclosed his state of mind. How much he was pained and felt helpless due to this memory loss. I could comprehend the amount of happiness and confidence my statement had given him!! I silently prayed to Babaji to rescue him out of his emotional turmoil!

Finally I had settled all my stuffs in our room, Maan was in the washroom when the landline phone rang. I picked up the call and a chill ran down my spine as the caller disclosed the reason of his call. Before I could gather myself or reply Maan was out of the washroom, walking up to me he inquired about the call and I handed him the phone saying.

"Aap ke liye phone hain" I stepped back a little but all my attention stuck on his reaction. He stiffened a bit and then hummed in assertive reply.

And I panicked!

He pulled up the car in the parking and turned to me trying for the nth time but I refused to budge!

"Main bhi aap ke saath chalungi ... Bas!!"

He huffed giving up but ...

"Lekin meri bhi ek shart hain ..." He affirmed and having no other option I agreed.

He moved in and my heartbeat raised with his each step. I kept chanting Babaji's name to get a grip over myself. After facing the worst times finally we have got back our happiness and now...

I kept a close watch on  their conversation but as expected it was again directed the wrong way but ...

This time I would not let anyone ... anyone or any relation ruin our lives or take advantage of Maan ... I will sheild him from all the troubles!! 

JAIL

[Maan's POV]

Sometime back the jailor had called me informing  that Mummyji wanted to meet me. Just yesterday Lucky had briefed me about the happenings in the past few months and how Mummyji had illegally taken over the whole Khurana empire, planned to harm Dadima and Geet.

She was solely responsible for my memory loss! ...This information had shaken up my entire being!! 

I could never in my dreams think Mummyji would opt for such an extreme step. She was my nanny who showered all her love on me, her presence had filled up the void of my mother! Her selfless love and honesty prompted Dad to marry her only for my happiness and future. Even after Dev and Annie's birth Mummyji never differentiated between us.

She was our mother and we were a happy family until...

Even I wanted to meet her once as there were too many questions in my mind for which I needed replies. Geet who was well aware about the phone call was adamant to accompany me. I tried to distract her but she bluntly refused stating either she accompanies me or she wont let me come here at all!

Having no other option I agreed but persuaded her to stand at  a considerable distance, to which she reluctantly agreed while I made my way to Mummyji's cell.

Mummyji was sitting in a corner reading some book. She seemed very weak and pale as if she had aged faster in these couple of months. I called out to her and seeing me here she smiled sarcastically! 

The warmth, the love and the trust which her eyes held earlier for me was all missing! ... Her mocking gaze and poisonous words pierced my soul!

"Arre hamaare Chotesaab aaye hain!"

I gathered myself to not let my emotions take over and greeted her.

"Kaisi hain aap?"

"Hum dekh rahe hain ke aap bahot acche aur kaafi khush nazar aa rahe hain  ... Aakhir der se hi sahi aap jeet gaye!!" She taunted me.

"Aap ne kitni safaai se sab kuch haasil kar liya! Hume aur NT ko jail bhej diya aur hamaare dono baccho ko Khurana Mansion se door kar diya ... Ab toh sab kuch aap ka ho gaya ... hain na!"

"Kya kamaal ka khel khela hain aap ne Chotesaab ... Duniya ko yehi lagega ke ke aap ek adarsh (role model) pote (grandson) ... ek adarsh bete ... aur ek adarsh bhai hain lekin ... ab hum jaan gaye hain aap ka asli chehra!!" She jeered.

"Aap galat samajh rahi hain..." I tried to clear her misconception but ...

"Galat ... haan hum galat the kyunki hume vishwaas tha ke hamaare chotesaab kabhi kuch galat nahi kar sakte ...

Hume vishwaas tha ke aap apne bhai-behen ko jaan se jyaada pyaar karte hain ... Aur hamaare baccho ka bhavishya aap ki panah (shelter) mein surakshit (safe) hain lekin hum kitne galat the! ... Aap sirf pyaar aur apnepan ka naatak kar rahe the!"

"Aur jab hum apne baccho ke haq ke liye ladne aaye... toh hamaare bewakoof bete Dev ... hamaare hi khilaaf jaa kar aap ka saath diya!" She stated bitterly.

"Mummyji main toh aaj aap ko pehchaan hi nahi pa raha hoon ... yakeen hi nahi hota ke aap meri wohi mummyji hain jo hamesha sahi ka saath deti thi ... Mera saath deti thi!" I voiced out my turmoil.

"Kyun aaj jab humne apne bacchon ke liye awaaz uthayi toh hum galat ho gaye! ... Hum hamesha chup rahe Maan ... Jab aap ne Dev-NT ko ghar se nikala tha  tab ... jab aap ne unhe jail bheja tab ... jab aap ne Dev se har rishta tod diya tab bhi ... hum chup rahe!"

"Yeh soch kar ke aap unhe unki gunaahon ka ehaas dila rahe hain lekin hum kitne galat the! ..."

"Agar NT hamaari aankhen nahi kholti toh hume ehsaas hi nahi hota ke aap kitni badi game khel rahe hain ... Kaise aap ne hamaare dono baccho ka haq cheen liya hain aur unhe raaste par kar diya hain!"

"... Aaj aap ne dikha diya ke sautela ... sautela hi rehta hain kabhi saga nahi ban sakta ...!!" She spat out scornfully.

The intensity of her venomous words made me stumble back in disbelief and pain! So much hatred and distrust for me was buried in her heart! When and how did my God fearing,  loving and righteous Mummyji become so cold hearted and mean!

Her words kept echoing in my mind!

I turned to walk away when Geet grabbed my arm and stopped me nodding a no. Seeing Geet here,  Mummyji gave me mocking smile and spoke.

"Oh! ... toh ab aap se akele milne ka haq nahi hain hume ... Aakhir hamaara rishta sautela hain na!"

Still holding my arm firmly Geet turned towards Mummyji and burst out.

"Sautelapan Maan ne nahi balke aap ne dikhaya hain! ... Mummyji ... woh bhi Dev ke liye !!" Mummyji tried to counter but Geet didn't let her.

" ... Agar aap sach much Dev se pyaar karti ... ek Maa hone ka farz nibhaati toh  ... aap Maan ka saath deti aur Dev ko rokti ... galat raaston par jaane se ... galat kaam karne se ... gunaah karne se!" Geet bit out.

"GEET...chalo yahan se." I tried to stop her.

I know Mummyji was wrong but arguing with her now made no sense,  but to my surprise Geet refused and spoke out. 

"Nahi Maan ... aise nahi! ... Agar aaj aap chup rahe toh yeh sage-sautele (real n step relation ) ka fark kabhi nahi mitega! Dobara kabhi koi bhai dusre bhai par vishwaas nahi karega ... Koi naye rishtey nahi jodega ..."

"Khoon ke rishtey se bada pyaar aur viswaas ka rishta hota hai!..."

"Aaj aap ko yeh sabeet karna hi hoga ... aap ko bolna hi hoga Maan.. " She pleaded. I closed my eyes seeing her breakdown.

I could bear thousands of accusations on me but couldn't see Geet in such a state specially now after knowing what my family had done to her but still she is fighting for me,  my family to keep us all united not wanting our relations to be torn apart!

"Geet tumhaari yeh acting sach ko badal nahi sakti ... Kamaal ka badla liya hain ... Tum dono ne mil kar mere baccho ki zindagi barbaad kar di!"

Mummyji was now accusing Geet and that was unacceptable for me! 

"Humne Dev ki zindagi barbaad ki hain?" Loosing my patience I decided to give her the much needed reality check!

"Jab main cheekh cheekh kar keh raha tha ke Dev-NT ki shaadi mat kariye... woh ladki Dev ki zindagi barbaad kar degi toh kya aap ne meri baat suni? ... Nahi!

Sirf Dev ki khushi ke liye maine haan keh di... aur aap se request ki thi ke kuch waqt tak shaadi postpone kar dijiye tab kya aap ne meri baat maani? ... Nahi! ... Mujhe umeed (hope)  thi ke shayad courtship period mein Dev ko NT ka asli chehra dikh jaaye lekin..."

"Jab Dev aur NT gambling karne lage toh kya aap ne unhe roka? ... Nahi! 

Jab Dev-NT ne itna ghatiya plan banaya Geet ko dhoka dene ka ... tab kyun aap chup rahi? ... Boliye! " I confronted her.

"Humne koshish ki thi Chotesaab ... aap ko phone bhi kiya tha lekin..." She tried to urge.

"Lekin sach nahi bataya! " I stated dejected.

"Aap ka phone trace kar ke main khud HP aaya tha aap ko dhoondhne ... paagalon ki tarah main aap sab ko dhoondh raha tha lekin aap log mujhe nahi mile. ... Aap ek phone kar ke mujhe sach bata deti na ... toh main kabhi aisa hone hi nahi deta!"

"Maine Dev ko ghar se nikala tha kyunki main chahta tha ke usse apni galtiyon ka ehsaas ho ... Meri nazar har waqt uss par thi lekin phir achanak aap log gayab ho gaye aur main aap ko dhoondhne laga."

"Main uss ka karz utaar hi denewala tha bas main sirf usse ek sabak sikhana  (lesson to be learnt) chahta tha lekin ... maine kabhi nahi socha tha ke woh paison ke liye itna bada crime karega!"

"Aap ki andhi mamta aur NT ki boori sangat ne Dev ko kahan pohcha diya hain... " I regretted.

"Hum ek pal ke liye maan bhi le ke aap sach keh rahe hain lekin yeh bhi ek sach hain ke aap ne apne gusse mein aur iss Geet ke liye ... mere Dev ko marne ke liye chod diya!" She stated scornfully and then narrated her side of story.

Taking advantage of the situations prevailing in our family, NT after recovering from coma had met Mummyji and mislead her by juggling all the facts. She had instigated Mummyji by informing her that I had disowned Dev !

Disheartened and shattered Dev managed to get a job in a hotel in Shimla but again I got him thrown out from there. NT further provoked Mummyji adding that Dev had readily saved my life by donating his blood ... but when Dev was kidnapped, beaten up and thrown outside KM in a wounded state by his creditors goons ... I had not only refused to pay off his debt but also was not ready to have him back inside KM.

Forcibly I had to allow Dev inside our house just to maintain my status and reputation.

Nt had sold all her family jewellery and paid Dev's creditors to save his life. If that wasn't enough I further humiliated Dev by forcing him to work in KC as a mere employee. Annie too left KM and now was staying in a hostel in US.  Arjun was helping her out.

Thats when Mummyji decided to fight for her children's rights and chalked out a plan with NT!

"Woh toh NT thi jisne Dev ki jaan bachayi warna aap ne toh usse marne ke liye chod diya tha! ... NT chahe jaisi bhi ho par woh Dev se saccha pyaar karti hain issliye dobara usne koshish ki Dev ka haq paane ke liye lekin aap ne NT ko bhi arrest karwa ke apne raaste se hata diya!" Mummyji finished bitterly.

I was appalled with information and the extent to which NT had successfully managed to brainwash and misguide Mummyji! 

Geet who until now was a silent spectator to our conversation finally spoke out and presented the real facts to both mummyji n me, as we both were unaware of the actual happenings cos mummyji was misguided and I didn't remember!

"NT na kal Dev se pyaar karti thi na aaj karti hain! ... Bewakoof banaya hain usne aap ko Mummyji ... jhooth bola hain aap se! "

"Maan ko Dev ki haalat ke baare mein pata hi nahi tha kyunki maine aur Dadimaa ne unse sach chupaya tha ... Aur jab pata chala tab Maan ne hi Dev ka karz chukaya tha! " Geet announced.

"Agar NT ko Dev ki itni parwah thi toh pehle hi apne gehne bech ke Dev ka karz chuka deti! ... Pyaar karnewali biwiyaan apne pati ki doosri shaadi nahi karati! ... Apne pati ko blackmail nahi karti ... Apne pati ko mushkilon mein akela chod kar bhaag nahi jaati!" Geet burst out.

Geet enlightened us about the NT's game of using Mummyji as a shield and implementing her plan. Gora (supposedly Pammi's main aid) was actually NT's man and he had confessed to police how NT and him were gonna double cross Mummyji once they get hold on the Khurana property. Gora had successfully changed the property papers that Mummyji wanted us to sign thereby transferring the entire property in NT's name and later trap Mummyji in my kidnapping and attempt to murder cases.

Geet knew Mummyji wont readily believe her so she told her to check out all the actual facts from the Commissioner or Dev as both are well aware and have enough proofs regarding this case.

"Aur party mein jab NT ko laga ke woh jeet gayi hain aur saari property uski ho gayi hain toh usne Dev ko bhi apni zindagi se nikal diya! ... NT sirf paison se pyaar karti hain ... rishtey aur insaan uske liye koi maayne nahi rakhte ... Woh apne faayde ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hain!" Geet concluded.

"Aisa nahi ho sakta ... yeh sab jhooth hain ... jhooth hain..." Mummyji started mumbling to herself.

Now all the pieces of puzzle fitted  properly NT had created havoc in all our lives trying to ruin our peace and happiness!

My heart went out for that woman who had killed her conscious, ruined her image, put at stake all her relations and squashed all her love and sacrifices. Just to safeguard her children's future she had taken up such an extreme step and now realizing that everything was a farce and she was being used against her own family broke her completely!

On a reflex I raised my hand to stop her not realizing that she was now behind bars and the distance between us had increased. Helplessly I closed my eyes and was about to move out when suddenly she spoke.

"Dev aaj subah aaye the ... sirf yeh batane ke woh jaa rahe hain ... sab kuch chod ke ... hamesha ke liye! ... Usse maaf kar dijiye Chotesaab uske hisse ki sazaa bhi hume de dijiye ... Lekin Dev ko rok lijiye...." She pleaded

"Main usse maaf kar doonga! ... Lekin mere ek sawaal ka jawaab de dijiye ... sirf ek pal ke liye Geet ki jagah Annie ko rakh kar sochiye... Kya ab aap usse maaf kar paati? " I countered.

"MAAN..." Both Mummyji and Geet gasped in unison.

Mummyji walked away turning her back while Geet and I headed out.

[Geet's POV]

Dev had left home! Maan though had masked his face sans any emotion but I knew he was upset and worried for Dev. Dev had taken a promise from Dadimaa to let him go  and not accuse or argue with Maan regarding this issue. Mummyji had suffered from a mild heart attack the very night we had met her, probably the actual facts had shocked her to the core and was hospitalized. She apologized to all for her misdeeds was ashamed of herself to have tried to ruin her own family and specially for harming Maan.

Maan had forgiven her cos he can never hate his mother. Though Mummyji refrained from mentioning Dev's name but her worry for Dev was clearly evident to all. Dadimaa too was in the same state ever since Dev left thats when Maan spoke out.

"Main jaanta hoon aap sab ko Dev ki fikar hain lekin main uska bhai hoon! Dev gira ... sambhal gaya ... ab dobara nahi girega! Woh badal gaya hain yeh main jaanta hoon lekin ab usse apne aap ko saabit kar ke ... apne pairon par khada hona hain!" Maan stated.

"Aap ko vishwaas hain?" Mummyji queried.

"Haan!" Maan replied firmly.

"Toh mujhe aap ke vishwaas par viswaas hain!" Mummyji's  statement made Maan beam with joy. 

The trust, the bond that Maan shared with Mummyji earlier,  was lost in the whirlwind of doubts and conspiracy! It pained him alot but today finally truth had prevailed clearing all the misunderstandings! Maan had withdrawn the case against Mummyji but  she refused to come home and left for Tirth Yatra.

Things were returning back to normal!

We were constantly in touch with Mummyji and would speak to her everyday. Nandini had joined Delhi University to complete her course. Lucky Veerji was now learning business under expert and strict guidance of Maan. Mamaji as usual were lost in his own world. Annie was going to return home soon and Dev was still untraced but after the initial days of worry now Maan seeemed calm.

I don't know why but I have a strong feeling that he knows about Dev!

I was back from the hospital with Maan's latest report. Maan was showing a lot of improvement and Dr's were quite positive that very soon Maan may regain his memory. Dadimaa who was impatiently waiting for me pounced on me inquiring about the report the moment I entered. I smiled at her and informed her.

"Maan ke report bahot acche hain aur Dr ne kahan hain ke hume Maan ko dheere dheere poorani baatein yaad karani chahiye ... Aur issiliye maine kuch socha hain Dadimaa ..." I shared my plan with her and she readily agreed.

PRECAP - Geet's Plan

A/N : I don't know how many of you agree but I felt this part was necessary!

Pammi was initially shown as a positive character and then disappeared only to be brought back with such drastic change so I just weaved in all the pieces together my way. 

Hope u liked it

😳

PS : I have left Vicky and Kamiya out from my story as there isn't much about them to include. So just mentioning Dev n Annie as Pammi's kids.

Sorry not much Maaneet in this update but next will be full on Maaneetlicious update

☺️

Also I have noticed whenever I update back to back my likes and comments decrease so I guess I should not give quicker updates

What say 

Edited by heytal - 9 years ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
awesome update
waiting for next update.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
but was she really positive character
did she forget she had a daughter too
god forbid if what she and her family did with geet happened with annie
what then would they do
khud ki bhi ladki thi
itna nahin socha agar uske saath koi aisa karta toh kya hota
how low can you go
as an elder it was her duty to stop her son and dil from doing what they did to geet
and if geet wanted revenge she would have gotten dev arrested for marrying her
leaving her pregnant
and for fraud
but did she do that no
sorry but i know she was doing this for her kids
but did she think about what she did to others child
no she didnt
and now blaming maan
she believe NT the girl who got her hubby married to another woman
really are you freaking kidding me
well at least all the headaches are outta maneet way
no more seeing dev everyday and remember what he did to geet
and just maneet
maan might be getting his memory back
which is the best thing ever
am glad things are getting back to normal for them
thats something right
change12 thumbnail
nice update. like the way you have shown why  Pammi's character turned bad. And  binding the loose ends . It was one among few more thing which should be wrapped and shown better...
Waiting for Geet's plan...
maanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part 
pammi's character always confused me 
as u said initially she was shown to be good 
but then she returned with such a drastic change in her 
i m glad maan n her bond is still strong as it used to be 
not letting maan break for the second time due to his own family 
NT is really a very cheap lady 
she used all her relations just for mere money 
maan knows where dev is cause knowing him 
he is doing all this only for dev's benefit 
n maan also knows that dev is henceforth on the right path 
he will do everything to ensure that he remains on it 
eagerly waiting for geet's plan as well 
update soon 
waiting eagerly 
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Maaneet in their room
Mummyji turned postive
Waiting for geet plan
Thanks for pm
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm maan pammi talk geet revealing nt truth finally mu cleared
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chalo all mu cleared b/w all...

superb update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...
loved the pammi angle u gave to the story...loved how he still respected his mother..
its good he is slowly remembering things..
beautiful part!!!!!!!!