There is more than meets the eye!!!

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi again everyone

I don't know but I have a gut feeling that Bashir is somehow the mastermind ? the guy in the shadow whom Rastogi reports.

There is no proof of that at the moment but I don't know i feel there is something more than meets the eye in Bashir's case.

Your viewsss guysss !!!!
Edited by anshvi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi anshvi...i like the show and yes this forum is so dull...i m surprised that some crap shows forum r super activated ...and yes there is chance that bashir is all behind this
aagana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe...
not sure though
but i m sure rajveer will play smart even if he is
Minionite thumbnail
Actually a few days back there was an article in TC about Makrand Deshpande entering the show as a corporate biggie, Bhaisaab, whose related to the mafia and is Rastogi's boss. I can't post the entire article here, but here are snippets:

Veteran actor Makarand Deshpande, who is entering TV show Pukaar - Call for the Hero, says the negative track in the show and the corporate honcho look attracted him towards the show, which will mark his comeback to the small screen after nine years.

"I got a call from Vipul A Shah to play a negative role for his show Pukaar. What interested me was my look in the show. I sport short hair, wear a tie, suits and boots. I wear high-end glares for my role of a mafia, who operates from abroad," Makarand said in a statement.

Makarand, who will play Bhaisaab, will have a pivotal character in the show. His character will be dynamic and straightforward.

Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Actually a few days back there was an article in TC about Makrand Deshpande entering the show as a corporate biggie, Bhaisaab, whose related to the mafia and is Rastogi's boss. I can't post the entire article here, but here are snippets:

Veteran actor Makarand Deshpande, who is entering TV show Pukaar - Call for the Hero, says the negative track in the show and the corporate honcho look attracted him towards the show, which will mark his comeback to the small screen after nine years.

"I got a call from Vipul A Shah to play a negative role for his show Pukaar. What interested me was my look in the show. I sport short hair, wear a tie, suits and boots. I wear high-end glares for my role of a mafia, who operates from abroad," Makarand said in a statement.

Makarand, who will play Bhaisaab, will have a pivotal character in the show. His character will be dynamic and straightforward.

Ya I got to know about it yesterday..Makrand Deshpande is playing Bhaisaab
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After reading about Makarand's entry Bashir may not be the mastermind.