Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baisakh45 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice update.i think geet's  memory is coming back because she was remembering an incident that has happened in barn.i want sold to my sahabji.i loved that story.
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful update!!!👏👏👏Loved Geet-Maansi lovely cute bond❤️❤️both of them solace each other arms😊...Dadima urged him to tell Geet whole truth about Geet's past...Maan agreed it...Maan tells her the truth but she didn't believe it...Loved their passionate moments😳Loved it so much...waiting for the next.update soon dear...Thanks for the PM dear😳
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thanky dearies for loving the update so much...
Okay here's another part for you all...enjoy...

P.S.-okay one more thing after tomorrow I will be busy again...So the updates will be irregular as it will entirely depend upon the free time if I hopefully get any. So please bear with me dearies...Next month will be super hectic too...So I hope you will wait...As I promise I will continue writing...So I am informing you all beforehand.

IMP NOTE-Please do vote for...

1-SOLD TO MY SAHABJII...

Or

2-MY FIANCEE'S LITTLE SISTER-Season-2...

I will be writing on any one of the concepts and this time the story of both will be different...Your voting will decide the one concept which I will write. So don't forget to mention below your choice...if nothing will be mentioned then, I won't write. So it will depend upon your response only...So for now enjoy this next upd.

Chap-17

'Mmm...maan...please...you are making me weak...So vulnerable...' my voice held pleading which was more like a moan...asking for more.

'Geet...tell me? Do you want more ...I will give you more than you want...just tell me once geet...you are mine...'

'I am yours maan...only yours forever till eternity...'

'Aahh!...mmm...maan...She moaned out loud as he increased the thrust...both their naked bodies wriggled in pleasure...making sweet and loud moans...The sweat drops covered them from head to toe...As they made love to each other passionately and hungrily. Years of longing had turned into kissing...sucking...licking...hugging and touching each other like love starved souls...The thumping of their bodies together in and out...the sounds of their heavy breathing and moans...the cries of pleasure...the fragrance of their intermingled bodies filled the air...'

'Do you believe me now geet?' He asked her still lingering inside her warmthness.

'I believe you maan...I believe you with all my heart...though I still don't remember my past...but the moment you entered inside me...I was touched here maan...She gestured towards her heart. And I am not a virgin...The feelings regarding you and mishty have still not made me remember my past much. Yet, I couldn't deny it now...that I belong to you...my heart...my soul...my body belongs to you maan...' She cried out in pleasure once again as he thruster deeper touching her soul.

And kissed her lips with his as she poured out her entire love for him.'

'That entire day they made love to each other madly and insanely. They sorted out their differences. And made promises once again...As maan revealed their entire past to geet...showing her the pictures of their togetherness...Mishty's birth...everything. It was too much for geet to bear but, she was more than happy that she belonged to them...and they belonged to her...Though she couldn't remember her past...Yet, she told about few flashes she got while getting ready for him in front of the mirror...and when he made love to her...They apologised, talked out ...cried...got emotional...everything and more than that...they found each other after years of painful longing and separation. For geet it was still a new journey...but, for maan it was a long journey.'

On the other hand mishty and her granny were making plans for maaneet's official wedding...'

'Granny...bhen bill olive and Popeye come out? Let ush go and shee bhat ale they doing? It has been shoo long.'

'Mishty beta...let them do their task silently...I need them to be fully satiated.'

'Granny bhat ish satiated?'

'Hmmm...the feeling which you felt after eating the yummy chocolate cake' her granny replied back.

'Hawww...She made a BIG 'O' face and immediately rushed towards her parents room'

'Mishty beta wait where are you running?'

'On the other hand maaneet were coming out together from their room...A red shy geet and a proud smiling maan...'

'Geet, common let's get back inside...I want you again. I am not fully satiated.'

'Maan...you are shameless...'

'Oh! Really am I geet? I will show you how much I am he tried to pull her closer only to be disturbed by an angelic voice.'

'I bhant to be satiated too Popeye...just like olive.'

'Both of them looked down in complete horror.'

As they called out together...

'Mishty'

Who was pouting with anger with her dadima standing behind her looking sheepishly at maaneet.

So dearies this is it for today now.
Hope to see you all tomorrow.
Don't forget to drop your LIKES and comments dearies.
T.c.
Sona.
Edited by quirky_senorita - 9 years ago
Mayuvani5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Maaneet moments are romantic, emotional and superb...Dadi ne misty ka dimag ko kharab kardi hain...😆 Now what will Maan and Geet will answer...Maan and Geet's official wedding on the way...🥳
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Misthi is so cute😳
Nice u can call it the end here if u want...
it's perfect!

N yes little bit angry on you u didn't give ua time with misthi!!😔

Regarding ur note...
I would prefer sold to ... 
I don't like sequels n season 2😉
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So finally geet accepted her past.
Maan is so happy.
Dadi wants maaneet wedding.
Mishty bi gusse mein maan se kam nahi.
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely superb superb passionate update..te way my maan made his geet remember they love, his each thrust made them alive , they love made them one again after years was lovely touching passionate beautiful...even though geet didt remember her past but her heart know where she belongs was lovely emotional..buddhu maan  u wasted tis many days, first day wen u saw her tat time itself if u have claimed her , now geet would have been pregnant again, he he he... now naughty singh khurana is back to make his geet blushy blushy..then wat geet he have to compensate for all tis years naa..opps dadi ki words made misty to ask for satisfied making her parents eyes widen in shock...he he jr khurana..i love te update so much
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
awsome update
cont soon
ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 16 & 17 

Loved Misti s n Geets reunion ,,,,, both finding soalce in eachothers Arms
thnk god!!! Dadi forced Maan to confront Geet 
or else he ll never do it 

so Finally Geet accepted their relation ... everything s new for her 
n Maan is slowly helping her n makin her understand 

Lol... waiting to knw hw they ll SATIATE misty 😆

PS:  want you to write both 😉 ... bt tht ll be unfair 
its difficult choice ... both r tempting  so I dont mind any one as far as I get a new story 
hemangigazal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome dear
mishty  lolzzz🤣
poor maaneet