Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

Now I am just curious which posts of mine were reported considering they were the attackers and mine were all tongue-in-cheek remarks. I even asterisked cleavage 🀣 So wanna know on which posts of mine did they cry πŸ˜†

Hahaha πŸ€£πŸ€£

It's getting hot in here. Pari + Kaan vs DY πŸ˜†

Damn Pari and Kaan really don't like her. I am in as well, don't hate her per se. Just dislike her holier-than-thou, wanna be goody two shoes, two faced followers. I fight with most fans and laugh along the next day, but mehhh her fans are something else all together. Too bitter and filled with grudges. They keep bashing others but when it comes to their so called queen, report button it is. And even when we only expressed our opinions on Sonam's threads, they were crying how we weren't letting them express. Dafaq, empty heads ki haad hoti hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have never seen worse fans than hers, not even Barun or KSG fans πŸ˜² At least they don't pretend to be goody two shoes unlike these wanna be saints. And not to mention the hate PMs in the past. And then they whine.

As for DP off screen, yeh I'll take anyone who in your face than two faced bimbos, sweet on face with a dagger on back. No wonder in most forums, my friends used to come outta some sorta gruesome fights of ours πŸ˜† And it's cuz I don't keep grudges much and vice verse, doesn't mean I like everyone ;) I'll still avoid those I don't like, like a plaque. LOL, too much blabbering. All in all, DP can sound pleasant in her IVs, but that's all just a facade. She reminds me of the chick from yest's fiasco. Cunning/bitchy inside but sweet/diplomatic on the outside.

Originally posted by: PARIDHI20

He will report me now i know. Aye Q report mat kariyo mere bhai dusri ID nahi banane wali meπŸ˜†

^^^ Damn 21, you take long to download the movies. Try desitorrents, it has fast download system...

And Hahahaha I swear some people are psychopaths on the forum πŸ˜† Now I just feel bad for the chick who'll end up marrying such a mawali potty mouth 😭 May God give her all the strength to deal with such a roadside romeo. Fudge the wife, may all the girls in the vicinity get the strength to pass around such a filthy little scumbag πŸ€’

----------

Man after watching JTYJN, I want Imran back on screen. What a cute little actor he is. He needs to do another movie with Sonam. They were adorable in IHLS and they have a blast working as well.

P.S: Is it only me or Pappu was such a cutie πŸ˜†

f**ktard has been in the block list now. I thought he was mehhh and just having fun. But the guy is an effing leech. What a disgusting piece of filth. What MEB said was bang on, chauvinistic tapori pig...

Gosh compared to him even that Uncle on FB seems decent Kaan πŸ˜†

Hi Everyone ,

We have found that this particular CC series is a duplicate of another CC series 'Madness Marauders'.  'Madness Marauders' has had numerous warnings and lock downs, members there have continued to indulge in mocking fangroups name calling them ,abusing them ,things which are all against IF rules. Since, this CC is being used by same members and they are breaking the same rules, this CC series is now been closed PERMANENTLY.

Please note the same group of members as this wont be allowed to open a new CC and if they are found active as a group elsewhere those CC's too shall be shut down .

We regret that such a situation has had to arise but the members left us with no other choice.

Best Regards,
CC DT
(-Deepzz-,devashree_h & -RD-)