_akdha.forever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
please we want to read the next morning after drunk jodha...please update
Sweetshruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
when 'r you going to update dear
update  update update update update update update... 
Vs_pogo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey najma it's almost most you hadn't gave update yaar I'm one of your silent reader but now I can't wait for long to read a new update of your ff and really ur ff is superb I really loved so I'm requesting you to plZzz plZzz
Plzzz give update fast yr plZzz
fanjarajat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very well written. I have been mostly a silent reader of the forum. The leap has taken away all the fun in JA. But the creative instincs i see are very impressive. Thanks for a wonderful read. 
They missed a golden opportuitybto convert this into a memorable episode. looking forward to an update. 
...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
God!
I missed such an awesome update!!😲
That is just so bad of me...😭
resh!😳
I'll unres.. umm maybe tomorrow after reading the chapter again!πŸ˜ƒ
Happy New Year!πŸ€—
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS MY OWN WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER PERSON'S WORK ON THIS OR ANY OTHER FORUM IS PURELY UNINTENTIONAL AND I BEG MY PARDON FOR IT.

Part 12 - Page 72

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3998964?pn=72

(Banner Credits to ..Tahniat..)

(Banner Credits to shayranahui.)

Part 13 

Finally The Night Arrives!

Caution: This is an 18+ update. Kindly read at your own discretion.

In Jodha's Chambers

Jalal strode in majestically albeit hurriedly. He knew he was terribly late. Jodha Begum had personally invited him to her chambers, to spend the evening with him and now it was late in the night. He hoped she wouldn't go back on her word. "Who knows what goes on in that pretty head of hers?" Jalal mused to himself.

The guards had already retired for the night as per Jodha's instructions. Jalal walked into her room, but not before removing his footwear outside, at the entrance. He was mildly taken aback as he glanced around his surroundings. The entire place was decorated as if a victorious army were marching back home! There were candles lit around and rose petals everywhere. Well, it was clichd. But roses were roses, especially red roses.

Okay, Jodha Begum took this one seriously and I messed up a tad bit. I hope she isn't too cross with me. Jalal hoped.

He walked into the room, looking around for any sign of Jodha Begum. The bed was empty. He half expected to find her sleeping. He walked on further to find a figure sprawled on the couch. He went towards the couch and found Jodha lying down on the couch, eyes closed. He couldn't take his eyes of her. Her sleeping form in itself was a feast to his eyes. Clad in a bright green ghaghra, with the dupatta, carelessly draped on her arm, her bosom and navel in complete view. Jodha's blouse revealed a slight amount of her cleavage to him, and he wanted to kiss her there now! Her hands and feet had attar applied on them. Her jewellery being minimal, Jalal could witness Jodha's beauty in its full glory and he was a goner. He felt himself losing his head.

Her long silk tresses, carelessly left loose enhanced her appeal. Green was his favourite colour. Well, he liked any colour on Jodha, but it was in green, that she looked best. His eyes filled with desire, he stared at her as if for the first time, they shot fiery glances all over her ravishing body. Her kohl lined eyes shut, as if in sleep, the fullness of her lips, she had such a kissable mouth! Heat rushed to his groins as visions of him caressing her breasts with his fingers, then his lips on them. His roving eyes moved down to her abdomen, her bare stomach, his fingers itched to touch the soft silken skin, how he would place wet kisses on them and then, take her by surprise and bite the same spot only to hear her moan.

All his dark fantasies, sensuous desires were coming true tonight. He would keep Jodha Begum awake all night making her writhe under him and scream his name.

His legs moved of their own accord towards the couch and he sat at the fag end of it, near her feet. Jalal touched her feet, caressing them. Jodha moved them involuntarily. He bent towards her feet and placed his lips on her toe. Slowly, he licked her head toe and bit the same spot, then moved to the next. He placed wet, open mouthed kisses all over her feet. His hands lifted her foot from the bed, while the other unclasped the hook of her anklet, making it fall to the ground with a clank. Jalal, moved the cloth of her ghaghra higher, to reveal her beautiful legs. He caressed her legs. There was no reaction from his queen. Well, she wasn't unaffected in the least. He could feel her stiffen. She was angry and in her anger, she was depriving him of the carnal pleasure of acquainting him with the effect he had on her. Two could play a game. He smirked.

He shifted slightly inclining towards her stomach. And he was so right! Jodha could feel the hair on her nape stand up as she felt his warm breath on her stomach. Jalal breathed in the scent of her. This time, his lips were all over her waist. He must have vowed to kiss her everywhere! Jodha groaned. He was making this so hard for her, he couldn't even imagine!

For the first time ever, SHE had wanted to spend some time with him and he decided to walk in late. She had been waiting for so long that she was livid! In her fury, Jodha Begum forgot to realise that, the Emperor of India wasn't obliged to visit her. But, why would she? She had never been declined anything ever! As soon as she heard him walk in, she had decided to ignore him until he could make her...

He had barely begun when she felt herself losing to his charm. No wonder all his Begums vied for his attention. Jalaluddin Mohammed very well knew how to please a woman in bed. Only if she could put up her faade for a little longer! Just to salvage her pride.

Her husband had other plans though. Jalal ran his tongue over every ounce of flesh on her stomach, making Jodha moan internally. She felt herself warming up to his touch. Her mind showed her visions of Jalal's tongue all over her, licking her dry! Soon Jodha's abdomen became wet with his ministrations, and so did she. He moved lower till her waist band, and tugged on it with his teeth, till it came off loose. His hands were over her wet waist, his fingers pinched her, letting out a sharp breath from Jodha. She prayed that he doesn't hear it. But he did.

Jalal moved upwards, reaching her bosom. Jodha could barely register his hands over her covered breasts, squeezing them hard! Jalal let out a moan, as he touched Jodha's breasts. This was a thousand times better than his wildest imaginations! He felt himself harden. This woman would be the death of him! If touching her breasts through the fabric of her blouse could make him feel as if he was in heaven, what would taking her breasts, one by one, in his mouth feel like? Her soft nipples hardening inside his mouth... He shut his eyes and squeezed her breast hard, covering all of it, at least, as much as he could. His other hand moved down to clasp her hand. And Jodha inadvertently entwined her fingers with his, her pride and ego long forgotten! Jalal's hand moved upwards to her valley, which was replaced by his mouth soon after. He ran his teeth over the bared portion of her neck and shoulder, encouraged by Jodha's moans.

Jodha now felt his breath close to her ear now. He took in her fragrance and his head swam. She smelled so good. He could spend his entire life just smelling this enticing queen of his. He placed his lips at the spot where her neck met her shoulder. His fingers automatically, removed her long earrings. Her neck was already bare. Slowly, he whispered, "I am sorry for coming late, Jodha Begum." His husky voice, shook her, as she couldn't manage a single coherent response sans a moan. Hearing him so close to her sent butterflies to her stomach. She turned her face slightly. Jalal caressed her cheek with his nose, and aligned his face directly with hers.

Their noses touching, faces inches apart, they could feel the other's breath on their faces. Jalal's was heavy and ragged, Jodha's was soft but rapid nevertheless. "Open your eyes, Jodha Begum!" Jalal ordered. For once, she followed without a question. Jalal would have smirked in victory had the situation hadn't been so intense! The air around them thickened. Jalal, unclasped his fingers from her hold, and caressed her to her face. She looked at him from under her lashes. Her gaze roving. Jalal, looked as handsome as he always was, except, his whole persona had assumed a passionate, sensuous character.

For the first time ever, Jalal could see desire in those doe eyes of hers. Blatant, naked desire.

Both of them felt the heat of anticipation riding high. Jodha slowly moved her hands over him, placing her palms against his firm shoulders, attempting to close in. To his surprise, she gave him a gentle push, got up from the couch and moved away towards the centre of the chamber leaving her dupatta behind. She wasn't one to give up so easily. She would make him pay.

Jalal grinned, and followed her, hugging her from behind. His hands moved down to her naked waist, and wrapped around her abdomen. He bent down to her neck, nuzzling the spot, breathing in her scent of jasmine and roses. The proximity but the distance was killing him. He wanted her. He needed her. He needed to be inside her, buried deep within her, marking her as his right then!

"I am sorry, Jodha Begum. I was late." Jalal apologized, coaxing her to give in. Jodha removed his hands and drifted away yet again. "I think you ought to be pay for your mistake." Jodha declared cockily. Having moved afar, she turned to face him. Jodha looked even more vulgar when haughty especially when she didn't have the dupatta on her, he couldn't get enough of her. No wonder she was one of the most beautiful women in the whole of the country. Yet, she didn't look vulnerable in the least. She looked all the more formidable. A woman who dared to want. A woman who was a snow white tigress not a kitten. Only Jodha could awaken such primal instincts in Jalal and satisfy them too.

"I am ready for any punishment you think fit." Jalal immediately agreed decreasing the distance between them.

Jodha appeared to be in deep thought as she went and sat at the dressing table, and pushed her long tresses all to the front, revealing her bare back to him.

She feigned doing her hair while looking out for any reaction from his end on the mirror.

Jalal's eyes widened as he took in all of it, her blouse was completely backless, with two doris, one at the very top near her neck, one at the bottom, just above her waist, holding it together. He would run his hands all over her flawless back and place a few kisses too.

"Well, don't you think you ought to bring me a present, seeing this is the first time we are spending some time together?" Jodha asked rhetorically, more as an observation to mock him than as a question.

Jalal smiled at that, a knowing one. Women, he mused. She wasn't any different.

He walked towards her and stopped just behind her, just in time as she got up, still not looking at him.  

Jalal placed a necklace on her neck, studded with diamonds. She looked down appalled. Jodha turned around not bothering to hide the surprise. "Well. I won that round, I presume."

At that, Jodha smirked. Not so fast, Shehenshah.

She took his right hand in both of hers, and inserted a diamond ring into the ring finger. It was now Jalal's turn to feel shocked. He always took something as a token whenever he went to visit any of his Begums and he had done the same with Jodha. But for the first time, his Begum was gifting HIM something.

His gaze softened and he looked up, "I am stumped. I have no words to say, Jodha Begum. Thank you. This is an amazing gift."He said, looking at the ring, examining it. It was perfect sans flaws just like her.

"Now, you could give me that pending kiss, I think." Jodha smirked.

Jalal pulled her into his arms, capturing her lips with his. His hands roamed all over her bare back while exploring her lips. Initially, it was soft, coaxing, almost persuading her, forcing her to give in, when she responded with as much fervor, he deepened the kiss. He ran his tongue over lips, she gasped at that, and Jalal took that opportunity and inserted his tongue into her mouth, exploring each and every inch of it. Tongues tangled., like their egos always had. Jodha, immersed in the kiss, put her hands, on his shoulders, slowly, wrapping them around his neck.

Suddenly, she moved even closer, touching her body with his, her fingers fisting on to the necklace around his neck, and in the intensity of the kiss, she pulled it loose as the beads fell to the ground. Jalal's skilled fingers, moved to her dori, untying it in one pull. Jodha's blouse came loose, and hung loseely on her shoulders.

Her hands moved up to his shoulder, tugging on his over coat, pulling it till it came off loose. That too, found itself on the floor.

After what seemed eternity, they broke apart from their first ever kiss. Their eyes darkened with desire. Contrary to what seemed plausible, the kiss hadn't satiated their hunger for the other at all. In fact, it increased the need exponentially.

Jodha moved away from his arms, and went and stood at the window, with her back to him. Jalal felt drawn towards her. Her long hair in front. her back was visible to him, this time with the doris hanging loosely on the sides. Her creamy skin, right from her nape till her lower back all his, he was mesmerized. This lady sure knew how to make a man fall at her feet.

His feet dragged him towards her. The intense making out session had disoriented the Shehenshah of Hindustan, his mind was drugged now. He stood behind her, and traced the length of her back with his palms feeling her skin completely. Jodha shivered. She turned around, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Unsure of Jodha's next move, Jalal stood motionless. her hands moved down his shoulder and stopped at his well built chest. Deftly, Jodha untied the knot the held together his Jama, and spread the exquisite material revealing a well sculpted bronze muscular body. She threw the piece of cloth on the floor as if a rag. And moving closer to him, she whispered in his ear, huskily,  

"Take me."

That was the only indication  he wanted to completely lose his head to her beautiful body. He lifted her off her feet, in his arms, while she wrapped her arms around his neck, and moved towards the bed, laying her on it.

There she lay, her hair spread around her, her blouse almost off her shoulders, urging him to take her with her mere glance. She was a goddess of passion and seduction. He lay on top of her and once again captured her swollen lips with his own, while his hands explored her body, removing her blouse off her shoulders. He moved downwards to her partially revealed breasts, Jodha freed herself from the blouse herself., showing her nude upper body to Jalal. Jalal moved to her breasts kissing them thoroughly. He then took her nipple in his mouth sucking on them, making sure to not ignore the other one too. Jodha moaned. He bit her nipple with his teeth inciting a low scream from her. His hands moved down to her ghaghra, and he untied the strings that held it in position. He moved downwards, pulling it down, Jodha shrugged out of it, kicking it with her feet.

Finally, in her completely naked glory, Jodha took her husband's breath away.

Jalal moved down, smelling her. She had an amazing smell. She was wet, ready for him. He decided to tease her. He kissed her folds. He knew Jodha was getting flustered by the minute. He smirked. Jodha hissed, "Do not stop. I'll die here if you back off."

Feigning ignorance, "What do you want me to do, Jodha Begum?" He asked.

"I want your tongue inside me, licking me dry." Jodha declared. Jalal didn't require any more invitation, and he inserted his tongue inside her, as deep as he could. Jodha clutched the sheets beneath her as Jalal tortured her again and again.

After what seemed ages, Jalal finally stopped his ministrations and came back on top of her and kissed Jodha. Her hands travelled downwards to his pants, and she tugged on the strings, untying them. "I want you inside me, now." Jodha whispered.

Jalal looked at her, at the same moment, he entered her, and Jodha gasped, her hands tightened on his back. Jalal took it slow. Jodha digged her nails into his back, as the pain increased when Jalal came across her barrier. She clung to him, as Jalal, broke her barrier, and moved inside her with infinite gentleness withdrawing all the way, gradually plunging deep, and increased the tempo of his strokes till Jodha was wild beneath him. The passion kept building up inside her, till it reached its crescendo,  when Jodha climaxed taking Jalal with her, as she screamed his name. Jalal shoved his hands into her hair, kissing her with an urgency like never before, as he entered her once again. The hunger in his actions, the sudden surge of liquid from his body to hers, filled Jodha with exquisite sensation.

Finally, Jodha and Jalal consummated their marriage after months of their wedding vows. The night arrived much later than it was supposed to, yet when it did, it surpassed their expectations. Jodha's first ever love making, filled her with emotions unbeknown to her, while Jalal, who had made love to thousands of women, too, felt like a novice with Jodha. Such was their intensity.

Jodha laid her head on his chest, as Jalal wrapped his arms around her, and pulled the sheets over them as they slept through the night.

Epilogue - Pg 113

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/119110235

My PM List- List Added on Page 1

Down The Dumps - My FF Index

Final Part of this story. I updated Epilogue too. I am extremely sorry for the long delay. I don't think update is up to the mark, couldn't go into more details. What if it gets removed?πŸ˜†

There is a note below the Epilogue. Anyways, a BIG Thank You to all of you! Love you all!

Kal, last update OS is pending which I will update in a while. This update, will you PM dear? I will probably write an OS of your choice this time. Tell me what you want. Thanks a ton again!πŸ€—

Edited by najma123 - 9 years ago
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow the update is awesome!!!
tedha jalal teasing jodha!!! loved it... nd thank God that evil benazir is gone...
SR coming next!! excited for the next update...
thanks for the pm!!!

Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cont soon nd pm me...
will be waiting for your pm...
nd wish you a very very happy nd prosperous new year!!!
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it's awesome update najma πŸ‘
finally after long time you come back with Bang Bang.πŸ˜›
i very much like when jalal teasing jodha and said "hame gaghra pehnna nhi ata jaodha begum".πŸ˜†
i waiting for part-13.πŸ˜ƒ
plz don't take long time.πŸ˜‰
and update soon dear.😳
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Done PM as per your PM ListπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†