Akka whr s today updete
geetsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Waiting for today's update plzzz update soon di
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Devi ka part was so sad..a girl..wit so much responsiblity..at such tender age wit all dreams crashed...
emotional part..nd now eagerly waiting for most awaited
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poooja

Upd nhi diya๐Ÿ˜”

she was still typing ,... 12 se phele nahi milega
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
thank u Edited by vrinda22 - 9 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail

Part 45

Part 45

Maan tried to look at person but he  was behind a pillar so he couldn't c him..but he saw him giving a dairy milk chocolate to geet n her eyes twinkled..

Geet saw the person who blocked her suddenly..she sighed in relief seeing her brother tej..

Geet:uff..aapho..i got scared..

He extended the chocolate before her..her eyes widened n reflected her happiness..

Tej:ur favourite silk choco..

She hurriedly grabbed from him..

Geet:thanks bhaiya..

Tej:happy birthday gudia..

She froze in her place..

Geet:u remember..

He smiled sadly..she thought he will forget her bday too..

Tej:hmm..jaldi se khalo before someone comes..

He took the flower plate from her..she unwrapped the chocolate n had it..

Tej smiled sadly..she is still a kid who is forced to become matured than her age..

Tej came forward n ruffled geets hair..n maan culd now see its tej..he smiled seeing the bond..someone at her home close to her

Tej:geet jaldi..someone is coming..

geet looked around once more n shoved the remaining chocolate..

she was scared ..if someone sees her eating chocolates she will have an another round of advice..

tej:this choco is for double happiness..

geet:double..what..

she couldn't even speak with her stuffed mouth..

maan smiled seeing her talking like that.she looked cute like a kitten..

tej:hmm double khushi...if u heard u will also be happy.n jump here itself..

geet :what bhai..

tej:u have to...

Rano who came there saw both chatting..

Rano:geet..what r u doing..for how much time I have to wait for u to bring this flower pate..n u tej..darji is searching for u..both of u grow up..there is lots of workn u both wasting time in chatting...u both can chat later..come with me geet..

She chided n geet went with her maa..tej was disappointed he couldn't say the news to her..woh khushi se pagal hojayegi..but will she ??? he sighed n went to look after the works..

Maan saw geets smile fading with her mothers arrival..her pale face n her yearning look towards her bro..her father never came in the screen than greeting them or while  biding bye..

He continued his talks with adi n stayed there for some more time..n then joined the others...

He had nothing to do than eating chatting n resting..

The evening came n all started to get ready for bharath..maan wore his sherwani..n geet her marriage choli..along with the jewels..when she came out all the girls eyes were on her..she looked different among all..

But her eyes searched for the one..when she met his intense gaze..she felt burning in desire.his eyes looked at her mesmerizingly ..n were drooling her.she can feel his eyes wherever she moved..n her body reacted in diff way..

All relatives were present there..they asked about geet..n was appreciating her dressing sense..its all bcoz of maan she knew..he is the one who forcefully selected this choli for her marriage..she came to know from her sil about this..even her mil has opposed chosing it as it was costly..n maan was stubborn chosing this for her..he had a classy taste...

She too was mesmerized seeing him in that sherwani..she didn't look at him like this on her marriage day..today she can see him fully..both had the urge to hold each other.kiss other n madly love each other..the desires were mutual...maan was thinking mentally to get geet for sometime when she is alone..

All started to brides house..they were welcomed  n rituals started followed by shravan shruthis marriage..

Geet looked at shruti who was enjoying all rituals unlike her..she was following mechanically all the rituals on her marriage..today she noticed each n every rituals n came to know the value of everything..she loved the marriage now..the marriage which brought a new phase in her life..she looked up n saw maan watching her..his looks still fixed in her..red hue formed in her cheeks..

Bidai started n bride n groom started back to HP..

Geet rano n her mami started before them to welcome the newly wed..affter the welcome all were chitchatting..when rano called geet .

Rano n her mami :geet..take preeto with u n check that room..if everything is right..

Geet nodded without knowing what they r saying..when they opened the door geet blushed n  so was preeto..there was flowers n some more things to decorate the room..

Preeto:geet jaldi karo..

it was really embarrassing n so much arousing for geet too to decorate the bed for SR..she remembered what she did.she spoiled the night for him unknown to her..

Preeto  too sighed..thinking about her SR..

Preeto:jaanthi ho geet..mei na..luckyko mere pass bhi aanei nehi diya..

Geets eyes popped out..

She looked at preetos bump..like then how it is.

Preeto:wo..unhone..he tied up my hands..n started giving me chumas..then..

Geet:di..bus..no..

Geet not ready to hear more than that..that was already too much for her..n to hear more than that will be more embarrassing..

But in one side she felt relief too..its not only her who doesn't know about sr..there are many like her..

Both decorated the room n came out..

Preeto moved ahead while geet was pulled by a strong force..maan shut her mouth n stopped her scream..

He took his hand from her mouth..

Geet:maanji..aap..

Maan:hmm..

He hurriedly pecked her lips making her jump n look the surroundings..his hands on her waist playing with the bare skin..

Maan:geet..lets go home now..shadhi bhi hogayi

Geet was shocked..

Geet:but maanji..sab log kya kahegi..

Maan:I ll tell them..we will come back morning..it will take time for all to sleep..if we go home we can get enough rest..

He has seen her working nonstop..n this way she can too rest peacefully..

Geet:mei maa se kehthi hoon..

Maan was sure if she meets her mom again their will be some clash..

Maan:no..i ll talk to them..u don't want to say them..

Geet:hmm..then I ll change ..

Maan came near her..

Maan:don't change..i want to see you close ..each n every part of your beauty in this dress..you look like an angel..only mine..

Geet couldn't stand his gaze..his one look always made her weak..her stomach was already doing summer saults.she too needed his closeness badly..

Geet:hmm..

Maan:Come soon..

Geet nodded her head..he can see her blushing..he kissed her cheeks n moved hurriedly before all notice them..

Geet came down n did some left over work..when tej n rano came to her..

Rano:geet..

Geet:haan maa..

Rano:damadji wants to go home back..

Geet didn't reply anything..she waited her to complete..

Tej:we asked him to stay tonight..but he want to go..but he promised to come back tomorrow morning..

Rano:he is calling you..ja..he told u all r here for only a week..n u both will be returning 2 delhi in 2 days..

Geet:ji maa..we will be staying here only for 2 days with his mother..

Rano:oh..ok..but come morning..tumse teek se baath bhi nehi karsakthi hum..

There was heaviness in her voice.it showed her hidden love for geet...but she immediately hided it..

Rano:meine kahana jaa.he will be waiting..waise sab kam tho hogayi na..so u can go now..

Geet:ji maa..

Rano:change tho karlo..

Geet remembered maan asking her not to change..

Geet:nehi maa..we will get late..i ll go n change in our house.

She said packing her things n stuffing the dresses inside the bag...rano too helped her..tej took the bags..when geet doesn't notice he kept a gift pack inside her bag..

Tej st:this is also nice way..geet will be surprised to see my gift..

He smiled..

Geet bid bye to all..some ladies were not pleased at her leaving..those who need something to gossip talked about geet behaving differently as she is married to a businessman..some understood  when husband calls the wife must leave..now she is no more the girl of their house..

Maan n Geet came to darji

Darji:beta..kal zaroor geet ko leke aana..i didn't get enuf time to talk to her ..

Maan:haan zaroor..

Both bid bye n sat on car..

The ladies looked with evil eyes..like see the life this girl got..

Tej too noticed the jealousy..

Rano:tej..

Tej:haan maa..

Rano:when they come tomorrow remind me..nazar utharni hai dono ko..

Tej:ji maa..

Tej smiled inwardly..he understood his mother long before.the life has been a thorn path for her with his father ...she is hard shell but she loves geet n wants her to be happy..even this marriage she did so that geet may have a good life than suffering staying with them..the way she chose may be wrong but her intension was not..

As soon as maneet sat in car the tension between them aroused..their heart thudded fastly..geet was conscious bcoz of the driver..she chewed her lip as maans hand squeezed hers..his hands played with hers..his one finger went in n out between the gap of her 2 fingers..first she didn't give heed thinking its his play..when he started moving fast her eyes grew wider..he was asking her about love making...

Geets st:chi chi bababji..yeh ..what he is doing..chi..chi..in my fingers...hmm..

But she blushed deep red with the thought of making love..after decorating the sr she felt wet n needed..

she freed her hands hurriedly..maan frowned..

man:driver..stop

geet:why u asked him to stop..

maan didn't talk to her..he faked angry n kept mum..

maan: bhai..see that medical..get me crocin..6 tablets..

he gave money n driver went to buy..

geet:aapko bukar hai..

she touched his forehead n neck feeling worried..

man pulled her in his laps..the car was parked in dark..so none noticed them..

man:haan bohut bukar hai..from when I saw u in this attire that time se..n u showing me nakras..

with that he kissed her lips forcefully ..she gasped n he entered her mouth sucking her tongue hard n tasting her inner mouth..she tried to push him..but it all went in vein..she slowly responded as the desire took her too..her hands played with his hairs pulling him close..his hands squeezed her bossoms over her blouse..he left her when they were short of air..

he settled his hair..wiped his lips..he smirked..

maan :now im cool..no more fever..

geet blushed hard..

maan:ghar jaake nehi chodungi..if u try to push me deklena..

geet nodded in shy accepting his req..

the driver came n  gave the tablets..maan thrusted it in his pocket..

he just want an excuse to be with his wife n he did..driver started the car n as the car passed geet felt sleepy..whole day she was running here n there..n the food..she puked in morning too..she felt very tired n couldn't say too..maan n no one knew it..

Next ..below.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1731words

hit like buttons n leave comments if u like..๐Ÿ˜Š

sry 4 hindi ,spelling n grammatical mistakes..๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by vrinda22 - 9 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail

Part 46

as the car stopped maan saw her sleeping..he doesn't want to wake her up..he asked the driver to keep the luggages inside..nakul opened the door as soon as he heard the car sound n was surprised to see maan..

nakul:maan beta..maa kehrahi thi tumlog kal aaogi..

maan:haan..i thought to come back..maa n all were r they..all have slept..

driver came n kept the luggages..

maan:bhai u can take rest..kal jaana hai phir hp..

driver:ok sir..

maan came n lifted sleeping geet in his arms..

nakul:maan kya  hua..

he thought geet is sick..

maan:shh..kuch nehi sogayi..

nakul smiled..n closed the door.

Maan went to the room..n saw his both brothers sleeping there..

Maan:how I forgot it..nt n kids must be with maa..dev n Vicky sleeping here..i must have informed them..what to do now..

He has no way..for how much time he can carry his beautiful wife..he slowly placed her next to vicky on the floor spread.

He tapped his shoulders..

Maan :Vicky..

Vicky:hmm

Maan:Vicky..

Vicky:hmmm..

He was sleeping like a log..dev woke up with maans voice..

Dev:man..tum..

He looked at the watch..

Dev:Maan u at this time..

Maan:woh..bhai..i..

Dev saw geet sleeping..

Maan:we both are tired..we couldn't sleep there peacefully isiliye..

Dev:u must have informed..

He looked geet..

Maan:ya..im sorry..i didn't think before..now what to do..she is sleeping too..no problem..i ll wake her n say her to sleep with maa

He sighed..

Dev:ok..ur wife is sleeping..dont wake her..

He took the spread n blanket n went outside..he spread it there n came back ..

Dev:now help me in lifting vicky..

Both bros lifted Vicky n settled him in the spread..

Dev:now u both sleep ..he smiled n went out..maan greeted him gn8 n closed the door..he couldn't thank his brother enough..he was understanding too..

Maan changed his sherwani..n came to geet..he took his phone n clicked some pictures of his sleeping beauty..

He slowly took off her earrings n neck piece..geet felt ticklish when he came near her neck n unclasped the hook..he took her hands n slowly removed her bangles..she woke up when thebangles scratched her skin..

Geet:maanji..aap..

She looked around..they r in their house..

Geet:hum ..mei..how..

In her sleepy state she couldn't think..

Maan:I only brought u here..what to do when my wife is so sleepy n doesn't know how we reached here..

Geet:sry..

Maan:as u have waken up ..i can fulfil my wish..

He again weared her earring n necklace..

Geet:what r u doing ..

Maan:now get up n stand here..i want to take u some pictures..n some selfies..he brushed her ruffled hair too..

Geet:at this time..

Man:yup..common soon..i want to sleep too..dont u too..

Geet stood up n maan took some more pictures..n selfies..

Maan:ok now its time to change..

He winked..geet blushed..

geet:Mei change karthi hoon..

Maan:no geet..i want to..u know why..u look today again like my bride..dressed for me..

His voice was husky..her eyes downcasted giving him permission..she took off the pins she has fixed in her dress..maans eyes fixed on her..he slowly took off the dupatta followed by her other clothes..he slowly started to plant kiss on her nude body..he was gentle..they kissed like they have never kissed before..her hands went inside his vest feeling his skin..maan stopped n bared himself giving her the view of his toned body..

Maan touched her forehead..

I love this place..

He kissed her brows..

I love this when it shapes like a bow questioning me..

He kissed her eyes..

I love this naughty eyes..which shows 100 expressions in a sec..

I like this cute button nose..he kissed her nose..

I like this pink petals..i want it to be fixed with mine always..i want to taste it 24x7..

Both kissed again..n he lowered more..

I love this chin..this slender neck of urs..even if u wear nothing than this mangalsutr..it looks beautiful..

Haa..what to say about ur twins..his mouth watered n slowloy he tiped his tongue making circles on her bud..

He was giving her wet smooches describing about it..she moaned with his every touch of lips on her skin..

His slow kisses n his talk only aroused her much..n it was a big torcher..she closed her eyes..he was slow than ever taking too much time for evry part of her body...

he just want to cherish his first night again that he missed in this same room ..same bridal attire..he took long time moving slowly down more..her stomach..belly button..she has stopped her moaning too..he was too much lost..he kissed her triangular part n came to her core.she was wet already...he kissed there..he expected her to stiffen n shove him like always..but there was no reaction..

maan st:is she comfortable now with what im going to do..

he lifted his head  n saw her..she was sleeping..her hands still fisted in pillow in sleep too ..he was confused with her behavior..how can she sleep when both were at peak.. he was a bit disappointed again.. this night was again not for them..he then shrugged of his thoughts thinking she was exhausted so much.n he made her wake up n more tired too...he pulled the sheet over them n slept..

maan woke up early morning n saw geet still sleeping..he woke her up ..

geet:pls maanji..sone deejiye na..

she snuggled more close to him..

maan pinched her buds..

maan:if u don't wakeup im going to make love to you now..n then we will be late to go to ur house..sochlena..

he said teasingly ..

she woke up with a jerk n her sheet fell down revealing her beauty..she saw maans eyes roaming on her..

geet shied n pulled the sheet up..

maan:do u want me to dress up u ..

geet:no..i ll..

maan stood n took his pants n weared it..

geet took a sari from cupboard n weared it..both wrapped the bedspreads n kept the dresses aside..he kept the jewels safe..

after having a look on the room  seeing everything is perfect he pulled geet n took his morning kiss..

maan:I so much missed ur morning kiss yesterday geetu..

she looked down  in shy..she too wanted to say him the same..but she didn't..

maan:ok u go down..i ll join in few min..

geet took her toileteries n changing dress n came down..

she greeted her mil..

dev has already told her about maneet arrival..so she greeted her n asked about the marriage n her family..

geet told everything n went back to well side..she brushed n took hair bath n came in..by the time maan too came ..

geet helped nakul in bf..naina wokeup late..but she got lots of taunts from her mil for being sleepy head..geet thanked mentally her hubby for waking her..warna she will be in that place..ansh was with geet having gud time..

all had a normal chat n maneet too had the bf there n started to hp..

sd :when will u come back man..

maan:after lunch maa..by 3 we will be here..n I want to spend time with my maa too..

he knew why she is asking that que..every maa will expect sometime from her children..

sd:when r u going to delhi..will u take geet with u or u will leave her here..

maan: I ll take her with me maa..i have work in delhi n then after 2 days I hv booked return tickets for us 3..so I cant come back here for her..

sd:ok..i want to pack things for u..so only asked u..

maan:its ok maa ..we will manage..

sd:not like that maan...nakul is here..n in new place how will u both manage..so u need some things..the things u took wiwth u must have been finished till now..

maan:hmm..but we can get those things there too maa..dont worry..its all same..n we have no difficulties there..

sd:r u sure..

maan:200%..if I want I ll ask u myself..haan u can pack me some home made papads ,aachar n snacks..

SD"ok..

Maan:ask ur laadla chotu if he wants anything special..

Sd:ji shehzadha..i ll ask him too..

Maan hugged her..he missed her so much..n her teasings too..

SD:Maan..arent u getting late..

Maan :ya..ok mein chalthi hoon..

Ansh:chachu..i ll get bored here ..shall I come with u both..

He couldn't resist him..

Man:maa can I take ansh with me..

Sd:ok bacha hai..so no problem..but be careful with him.

Man:bhai..

Dev:ok take care.

Dev:ansh..must behave there ok..no nautankis..

Ansh was more happy n he promised to be a gud boy..

The trio started to hp..both maan n ansh was behaving like gud boys..geet enjoyed the travel back to her home..

Again they were welcomed with pleasentries..when geet met shruti she saw her all shy n the love bites were more clear on her skin which made her blush.. Ansh got some boys of his age n so he went playing with him..but maneet had their eyes on him as he is their responsibility too..

Geet n shruti chatted n got busy with all..now all got time to que geet..asking about her n her married life..specially her darji..he was happy to see his gudia  settled ..n even he heard only complements from man about geet..how she tackles everything in new place too..he was proud of her..geet told about ramans family n aishus family..n about the safety of apartments..how they go for cinema..to shopping..geets mouth would have ached with the talks she spoke about maan..

After lunch both bid bye to her parents uncle aunts n darji..

Darji:im happy beta..dont know how much life is there for me..but I got luck to see my grandchildrens marriage..now I can close my eyes..

Maan:itni jaldi bhi kya hai..u have to see our childrens marriage too..is umar mei sickness tho hothi hai..but u r strong to overcome it..

Maan said teasing ly n same time giving confidence to him too..

Darji:im not greedy to live for so long..bas itnisi chahat thi sabko settle karthehue dekneka..now I can close my eyes peacefully..

Geet cried hugging him

Geet:pls darji..dont say like that..

Rano:babuji..what u r talking rubbish..shadhi ki ghar hai..shub shub boliye..and they r going back n u r sending them with tears..

Darji:kuch nehi rano..emotional hogayi  that's all..

Rano made maneet stand together..

Rano:both stay here..i ll come now..

Geets dad came to him..

Damadji..take care of my daughter..

He said nothing than this..

Geet expected more from him..a lovely chit chat..bus ekhi shabd..she was disappointed..

Man:sure..she is my wife..i l take good care of her..

Geet smiled at man nervously..how he took it she doesn't know..

Tej:geet ..i have kept some packs in ur car..

Geet:what bhai?

Tej:kuch nehi..some snacks n things for ur usage..n haan did u open ur baggages..did u forget anything here..

Geet:bags..i didn't bhai..kal sogayi thi..aaur aaj yahaan aayi na..so..

Tej:so she doesn't see my gift..

Rano camen started to take evil eyes from them..

Tej:maa kalse kehrahi thi..sabki nazar tum dono pe thi..

Geet smiled thinking her mother cares for her..for them..

Man moved:ab hum chalthe hain..

Rano:when u both will come again..

Maan twisted his lips..

Maan:not sure..but whenever we get time we will come here..n u all too come there..

Tej:we will jiju..

Tej n man started to move towards the car.

Rano stopped geet..

Rano:geet.im again saying u this...behave good in ur inlaws house..dont make them point u..i don't want any shikayat from them about you..n point my upbringing.. everything cant be smooth in life ..ups n downs..all is there ...but its ur house..n u have to go with them..adjust with them..ab sirf sasural hai sab tumhare liye..mayka mein tum sirf guest ho.. u can come here n stay for few days like now..but u cant stay permanently..now ur devar also with u..so behave infront of him too..dont run here n there like a child..now u r grown up n married..so behave in matured way..

Geet listened to her advice patiently..everything was ok with her..but is she a guest to her mayka..it hurted her..kya shadhise ek ladki parai hojathi hai..that she cant stay in her house for more days..

Rano:geet damadji dekrahi hai..jaa..

She pushed geet towards maans direction..

Geet:cant she hug me once..she is shoving me off..

She turned to man n then back to rano..she was not there..she was movinginside hurriedly..geet felt like her mother wiping her tears off her face..

Tej:gudia..take care..

Geet:hmm..

She felt heavy..

Ansh:chachi jaldi..

He pulled geet to car..

Maneet n ansh bid bye to all n the car started its journey back..

2054words

Previous...above
Next ..below.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vrinda22 thumbnail

Part 47

Maan pressed his hands on geets shoulders..every girl will feel emotional when they leave their mayka..his hands gave her the comfort..she smiled with her tear filled eyes..

They have not crossed hp too..

Suddenly ansh started to shout..samosa..chachu samosa..

Maaneet:what?

Ansh:chachu see there samosa..i want..pls chachu..pls pls..

Maan:ansh u had lunch few mins back only..

Ansh:chachu pls..i ll eat in house..pls..

Geet:maanji..this samosa really tastes good..darji sometimes buy here..

Maan:ok..

Maan got down followed by ansh..

Geet too got down..

Seeing her shopkeeper..geet beta..tum..

Geet:haan..yeh mera pati hai..

Sk:Namaste beta..what u want..

Maan ordered samosas..

ansh:chachu one pls..

Maan nodded his head.ansh cant keep his mouth when he felt the samosa  smell..it was moth watering..

SK placed samosas in plates adding some ketchups n gave to ansh..he started to cherish it..maan n geet chuckled..

Bhaiya..pack 4 samosas for us too..kya hua aaj koi bus nehi aaraha hai..

The ladies asked him..

Sk:bus got punctured..i heard someone saying..so it will be late..

Geet looked at the ladies n she had a wide smile..

Ladies:hum kese jayenge ab..we have to wait for more time..

Geet:teacherji..namaste..

Teachers:array..geet..tum..

Maan smiled seeing geet chatting with them..

Teachers saw the marriage symbols..:geet..tu..m..ei..shadhi..hogayi..

There was disappointment in their faces..

Geet:ji teacher..

She pointed maan...he is my husband..

Maan knowing they r teachers he respected them too..

Maan:ji..namaste..

Teachers:Namaste..

Maan:aapko kahaan jaana hai..

They said the place which was on way to them..

Maan:we will drop u..we r going that way only..

Geet thanked maan thru her eyes for his offer..she really want to help them..but thought how will maan take it..so she didn't bring the topic..

By the time sk packed the samosas n gave to maan n teachers too..all paid.for it...

Ansh:chachu mera bhi hogaya..i want to wash my hands..

He extended the plate to man which slipped n fall on his pants..the ketchups fall on his pants..shopkeeper hurriedly took papers n gave to maan..

Sk:beta clean with this..

Geet:i ll get water to wash..or it will remain with stains..

Maan took the papers n wiped..

Ansh:sry chachu..

Maan:its ok..it happens sometimes..n we slip..dont be sad..

He continued wiping..but his hands stopped with shock seeing geets picture in paper..he looked for the date..it was few days before..the shock was undigestable..his hands trembled even to hold the paper..geet came with water n started to wipe with it..maan was not in sense..

Geet:hogaya ..

Ansh:chachu..lets go..

Man was still having the paper..he walked like a zombie to the car n sat in passengers seat..

Teachers followed them n all settled in back seat..

Geet was at back n maans back was only visible so she couldn't see him turned motionless till now..ansh has settled in geets lap n was blabbering something..

Teacher:geet..who is this cutekid..

Geet:my bils..son.

Teacher:oh..we thought atleast u will fulfill ur dreams..but like all girls u also got married..

Geet dipped her head..what can she answer them..

Teacher:so only u didn't come to get ur marksheets too..

Geet st:mark sheet..matlab my results..

Teacher:we expected to see a dr.geet..u had all chances..but..u disappointed us..

Teacher:u scored highest in all ,,it would have been easy for u to get scholarship too for medical..

Geet st: I topped..but in which subject..

she was getting curious to know..but teachers were saying it normally..not pointing in what she topped..how to ask them..

Their every talks only made maan crush the paper he was still holding..their chats were only adding ghee to his anger..he was a burning volcano inside..he kept his cool outside controlling it..

Teachers:we cant blame u too geet..this village peoples still believe in child marriage..

Another spoon of ghee to maans burning anger..

Teacher:when all will know its legally wrong too..physically n mentally a girl is not prepared for marriage..even the educated men doesn't think of girls underage..

A teacher who really loved geet taunted maan indirectly for his behavior..

Another teacher who thought of geets married life stopped her..

Geet kept mum as she respected her teachers..

Teacher:geet..tum khush ho na..

Geet: ji teacher..bohut khush..

Teacher:be happy always beta..n haan if u get time come to collect ur marksheet..n tc..

Geet:ji teacherji..

Teacher:bhaiya ..stop here..we will go from here..

Driver stopped n both teachers thanked maan n geet n went away without knowing what they did..till now geet too didn't notice maans aloofness..

N now too ansh was bugging her for story..n she said him animatically..

Maans heart was breaking every second...he looked at the paper once more in his hand..there was geets pic in school uniform..2 plats.n .school id..she looked like a kid..

Around the villages of HP geet has scored the top amongst all with 93%..followed by her marks which said she topped in all subjects than eng..n lang..

Maan reread again..12th exam results..

Again he checked the date n years..may 2014..

Geet..the girl whom he is married is a school going girl..he couldn't digest it..more than that her teachers words has burnt him alive..he has married a girl who is not prepared physically n mentally..her shyness on SR..the following days he noticed her being cool with kids..playing video games..she was really a child mentally..he thought,how he made love to her.by forcing her making her weak n breaking her virginity...he has taken her for granted..he took her almost more than 3 shifts daily..there is not a day he left her alone..how she gave up always to him.n his desires..he has used her for his physical pleasure..he felt low on himself..all those sweet memories which he thought as romantic moments now haunted him..even yesterday he was about to make love to her..if she has not slept he would have..ek bachi se...oh no...he would have loved her

No,,have sex with a small girl..what might be her age..16 17..why I didn't ask anything before marriage..thats why she tried to stop marriage..she doesn't want to marry me at first place..bcoz she want to study..how fool I am..

His heart weighed heavy,..

The car stopped in front of his house..

Geet:maanji..ansh sogayi..im taking him in..i ll come back n take the stuffs maa gave..

Maan stilled in his place..n got down..

Vicky who came out took ansh from geet..

Geet turned to take the things..but maan stopped her by holding her hands..he held her wrist tightly n dragged her inside his house..

geet has never seen maan angry..today seeing him n his different behavior geet trembled in fear..

Is he angry on my teachers or anything else..did I do anything wrong..will they blame me for anything..will they call my parents n complain about me..but meine kya kiya..why maanji is so angry..

She couldn't come to any conclusion ..but she feared for worst ..

1113words,,

Previous..above 

.๐Ÿ˜ƒin next year..new thread

4 updates..i need good comment..complete this thread..pulease..

cuteeagle65 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update loved it poor devi maaneet cant meet lovely part