Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
PART 19

Hey all...

Here's the Next part of MLS Season 4

PART 19
https://drerumrose.wordpress.com/2014/12/22/mg-ssmls-season-4complicated-love-part-19/
(Open a new Tab and Paste this link.For some reasons am not able to hyperlink this )

Alright, on the basis of your pms and replies on this thread's last note... Have added only those who asked for reading This on Blog... And Almost 50 readers are removed from Blog...

Now, if still someone is willing to read, i don't mind adding you again.. All I need is your WP/FB/ IF id...

For IF readers, wasn't expecting lots of IF readers who wish to read via pms... despite few of you having Blog ids ...  Well, am sending pms to those as well.. Make sure that you leave comments on the thread else, you might not get pms for the next part... And plz, if you write more than just the two words comments , i will be glad... (Pms are being sent shortly)

For FB Readers, you ppl also are going to get the tags, shortly...

Everyone, you can leave comments anywhere, But i would prefer now here on IF, since GF activity is very less nowadays...

Edited~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am done tagging and pm'ing , buddies, who asked for update... If still someone is left, then do let me know in this thread or pm me... 

Much Love RoseπŸ˜‰

Edited by drrose31 - 9 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
no dr. its not showing
web page is not available show karrahi hai
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
directly open horahi hai dr.
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update. I was glad that Geet figured out Maan was her kidnapper as she was able to recall similiarities between her first encounter and this one. It was nice to see Maan taken aback for a change. Fab job as always and looking forward to what is in store next.

Sorry I can't comment on the blog as the page is unavailable...
varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
i am reading it from starting please send me pm πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
i  don"t have any blog please pm me
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
dont delete me dear...will try to be back soon...
drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf24

Superb update. I was glad that Geet figured out Maan was her kidnapper as she was able to recall similiarities between her first encounter and this one. It was nice to see Maan taken aback for a change. Fab job as always and looking forward to what is in store next.

Sorry I can't comment on the blog as the page is unavailable...

Thank you dear ...

😊

well, yeah now its fixed..
drrose31 thumbnail

Its up now 

😊
chahat_mannat thumbnail
Nice update dear.
Geet remember her kidnaper and ask mk about it.
Now lets see maan will accept it or deny it.
Waiting 4 nxt part
change12 thumbnail
awesome update ... here maan is feeling that geet remember him because she feel something but ...i guess geet don't like him as of now,hope geet's rejection doesn't make maan too furious..