Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: payal.gupta177

Nice update..Geet came to know from Maan and Annie's conversation that he loved her from beginning..Geet too started having feelings for him..Waiting for next..

thank you dear...
yes...feelings are started to develop...lets wait to see what turn they take😳
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
geet now knows that maan loves her. she too started to have some feelings for him!!!
ammu5 thumbnail
awesome update...finally understanding of geet is being cleared ...
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting waiting
waiting waiting
waiting waiting
waiting waiting
waiting waiting
waiting waiting
waiting waiting

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 22

Geet blushed throughout the changing of clothes act. Maan's possessive look from the morning still was making her go red in cheeks and weak in knees. "Geet...Either I am going with you or all of us...You plan what you want" He has said. But how should she tell him that after hearing about his emotions, his feelings, his gestures...She...She will just be unable to act normally with him. It's different. Things seemed changed. And a whole one a half week? near him? JUST HIM? will definitely take all her attention when she needs to keep her focus on the final exams. And if he is going to look any close like the way he was looking in the morning, dashing and handsome, she knew she have a hard task in her hands to avoid him for the coming period. "Geet...Geet...are you ready? We are waiting downstairs" Annie knocked on the door making her get out from her mushy thoughts Maan-land. She quickly pulled down the pink kurti through her neck and ran a quick brush from her hairs before running out with her small wallet.

Shaina and Aryan had arrived late last night. Over the breakfast, as Geet told them about her coming exams and her departure for Dehradun, Annie and Shaina thought its best to get caught up with eachother in the small time with a shopping trip to Annie's boutique. "What's the fun in giving exams if you are not gonna wear a new kurta on each paper day" Annie winked making others giggle but Geet know, it was just the way to have a nice hang out. God! How she always cribbed to have these days with her girlfriends. Thankfully after being fully independent, financially, Geet was more upto the fun. She can have her share of fare.

"Wow...That's a lovely shop" Shaina exclaimed with awe-ment who was in the store for the first time. Nick boutique of Annie's this branch was rented in a famous HM Mall and had quite a great turn in of customers. "Thank you...Come, let's check things here..." Annie lead them to the women section that was pretty end. The sales girls and boys wished her a good day which she reciprocated with a smile. "Maya...Please take out the best of trendy kurta's for my Bhabhis" Annie looked at Geet and teased her with a wink and at Shaina, with a grin. She avoided calling Geet bhabhi till now but today, don't know why, but she felt Geet won't mind. And she didn't. Shaina on the other hand smiled broadly on the mention and tucked her hairs behind her ear with a shy touch. "I will also like to see some casual loose shirts" Shaina said and nodding, Maya went into the store room to get just that. "So...How was Bangalore? " Shaina asked while checking out the dresses on display. "Bangalore was fun...I so loved the time their...but above that, the collection displayed was so superb...I really need to work a great time on my traditional dresses" Annie said with a frown and checked some shirts, showing it to Shaina. "How'z it?" Shaina liked the top and decided to check it out later. "And how was Missouri? "Annie inquired back, nudging Shaina in the side of her waist.  "Missouri...God! It was crazy...Aryan's cousins are so funny and cute...Didn't let me get a single moment to feel bore. I was treated like the new Bhabhi...have a VIP status" Shaina said with a proud look, making girls smirk. Geet held her left hand while Annie took the right one. They both raised their brows identically as Annie spoke. "Did they even let you and Bro spend some Quality time Alone?" The naughtiness in her eyes made Shaina's mouth wide open. She looked at Geet for help who was giving the same teasy questioning look. Shaina tried to shrug her hands away feeling embarrassed. "You both are so bad" She whined making them giggle out loud. "Maam...here is the new stock" Maya came back, cutting in the talk and handed over few vibrant kurta's to Annie who quickly gave them to Geet and ushered her into the changing room. "I think, things are changing between Bhai and her...Have you noticed?" Annie said wistfully to an equally elated Shaina. "I did...Seeing her running after Maan in the morning was enough to say that they had come close in the last 10 days" Shaina voiced with genuine happiness. Annie gave Shaina a wistful look before holding her hand. "Don't you have any hard feelings for them?" Shaina's lips get into a straight line before she gave this question a thought and shook her head. "No...I don't...I...I have been played by many people...But One thing I am sure of...She didn't play me...She was genuine with me..." Annie squeezed her hand and then, cutting out the serious mood, get the shirts for Shaina before making her get into the next cubicle to change and check. 

Maan was looking through some files in his laptop when his phone buzzed. Without looking at the caller's ID, he picked it up and said 'Hello'. "Hello Maan Khurrana...Busy in work haan...So busy that you don't even care that your pretty little wife is out here in this mall, moving from one shop to another along with your sister and none of your so called bodyguards are here to protect her" The voice on the other side was unknown, but the message conveyed to Maan, just took his breath away to notice anything else. "Who the hell are you?" He barked into the phone. "Tich tich...That's not the question you should be asking right now Maan Khurrana...The question should be, Where the hell I am?...Oh the pink color surly suits her too well...Even your sister, Annie looking faboulous...Oops...I have to decide now exactly whom I want...So till then, You just have...hmmm...10 minutes to get here and protect one of them, if you can...Otherwise, I am known as a classic shooter in my gang...No bullet has ever been away from my target even an inch...And right now My target is, Your heart's heart..." And the line was cut. Angry, furious...Maan got up from the chair and ran a rash hand in his hairs before calling on to his bodyguards who should have been taking care of Geet's and Annie's protection. "Samar...Where the hell are you? Why aren't you following the girls?" He asked in a hard tone while he rushed towards the exit of Khurrana Hotels. Samar looked around as if searching if Maan had fixed any camera's on them too. "Sir...Annie Maam has instructed us harshly that we should stay out". "The hell...When I told you that you are not supposed to leave them alone for a moment than you should not...Get it...Now get inside the Mall and check onto them fast...There is someone who is keeping an eye on them...I am on my way" He said and entered the elevator but even the fast moving elevator seemed to moving slow right now. He was cursing anything and everything that was taking time. Snatching away the car keys from a stunned driver, he rushed to the driver seat and put the vehicle on road to go to HM Mall.

Annie, Geet and Shaina just entered in a lingerie store when her mobile phone buzzed. Seeing Samar's name flashing, Annie groaned and cut the call. "And here these bodyguards starts with interruptions...I so hate this you know...Getting watched all the time...I mean there are few places you don't want to go with a man following you" Annie whined complaining about the security, her brother always enforced on her. "OH but you must know...that Maan loves you alot...he cares that's why he is this protective" Geet defended Maan. Annie rose up her brow at the reply and shared a grin with Shaina who was equally looking naughtily back at them. "Wah wah...What a change? Are you too seeing it Shaina Bhabhi?" Annie winked making Shaina smile brightly while Geet's cheeks started to match her dress. "Of course Annie...OMG! Are you seeing this color on her face..." Shaina giggled along with Annie seeing Geet trying to break free the hold on her hand that was caught by Annie. "Girls stop it...Let's go home" Geet sad trying to evade the situation when her phone buzzed. Geet took that out and saw that it was Maan who was calling. Geet blushed even more and was about to take the call when Annie snatched it away but didn't realize that nonetheless the call was received. "Oh ho...Heart to heart communication haan...We just remembered him and here came the call..." Annie made fun, rising up her hand in the air, making Geet jump around to catch it. "Annie...Give me the phone..." Geet pleaded, rising up on her toes to grab her hand but Annie passed the phone to Shaina who was pretty good than these two in height. Maan's desperate Hello...Hello Geet' was heard by Shaina who in reply, gave a smug look. "You know Annie...I am just remembering that song that fits perfect on this situation...Jo haal dil ka idher ho raha hai...wo haal dil ka udher ho raha hai..." Geet mouth opened wide as Shaina sang the song a bit loudly, catching eyes of few passing by customers. But ignoring them, Annie joined Shaina in the song as the sang "Jaan-e-Jaan Diloon pe pyaar ka...kaisa asar ho raha hai" in their toneless tone but their sweet giggles made up for it in the end. Geet was beet rooted red in embarrassment as she caught everyone's eyes on her. It was completely evident to them that the girls were teasing her taking the name of her lover boy and that made her want to run away. She tried but Shaina caught her hand in time. "Annie I think this is enough..." She held her giggle back and then looked at the ladies stood by. "Thank you for being a great support and bearing our song...but that's the end" All smiled and left. "And here...take your phone...or Maan might just will kill us to keep you away from him...even if that's on phone" Shaina again teased her, making Geet spank her shoulder a little. But till the time, the call was cut by Maan. Geet checked the notifications and found 6 miss calls one after another from Maan. She frowned. "He has never called me like that...Must be something important" She dialled his number but then it was busy. She tried twice, biting the corner of her lips but it was the same tone. "Geet...Come inside yaar...Let's hurry up so we can leave soon" Annie called her and deciding to just this, Geet get in.

Banging his hand on the steering, Maan took a curt U-turn as the traffic was heavy infront. He had to get away from highway if he want to reach fast and above that, constant calls cut were making him frustrated. He had tried to call Annie and Shaina too, just so he could alert them but where Annie cut his calls, Shaina's mobile was back in home which was answered by Seema, Rupa's mother who also worked in Khurrana's place. He had called Samar once again who told him that he was unable to locate them and Annie wasn't picking up their calls. He was boiling in anger at Annie right now. Why is she being so careless? He muttered but kept his eyes focused on the road ahead.

"Yaar...I am so hungry now...Let's grab something from McDonalds before we leave...what say?" Shaina came up with the idea with which all agreed. Annie and Geet went to place orders and Shaina moved towards restroom. She was just coming out from it when a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her in the staff room.

Maan left the car beside the entrance spot and rushed in the mall. He spotted Samar and one another bodyguard, Nihal looking into the shops and was trying to locate the girls. "You found them?" He asked breathlessly as he reached them taking long steps but his eyes were wandering around, just hoping that he get a glimpse of Geet or Annie. His heart was beating furiously and was praying continuously for their safety. "No Sir...We are still looking..." Maan just took out his cell once again and called Annie.

It was the 8th time that Annie was receiving Maan's call. She rejected them earlier thinking that Samar might have complained to Maan as how she had made them stood outside. Geet peek at the caller ID as the phone was placed on the table and looked up at Annie. "Annie...I think you should pick up the phone...He also had called me many times...It must be something important". Annie nodded and picked up the phone. She has just said "Hello...Bhai..." stuttering when she was cut short by a snarling sound of Maan's voice. "Why the hell you have been ignoring my calls?" He barked into the phone. "Bhai...I was just... " "Leave it, Wherever you all are, just come down right away on the ground floor...I am waiting here". Annie was shocked at her place. Maan has never talked to her in this manner ever. He was sounding so furious. So agitated. Geet could hear Maan's loud voice from the phone and was on alert. She noticed Annie's wide eyes and knew its reason too. "What happened? What Maan said?" Geet asked softly keeping her hands on Annie's, comforting her and that kind of jerked Annie out from her trance. She licked her dry went lips before she grabbed the bags and got up. "Let's go...Bhai is down in the mall, waiting for us" And before Geet could inquire anything anymore, Annie was already on her way.

Maan looked up to see a miffed Annie descending from the escalators followed by a confused Geet, who just get on them at the back. Seeing them alright, made him close his eyes momentarily and took a deep breath, but that single moment was broke by shrill voice of Geet. He opened his eyes in the fraction of a second and found Geet rolling down the moving stairs. "GEET..." He shouted and rushed towards the escalators. Apparently, she wasn't holding the side rails as the hand was fill with shopping bags while other was holding her mobile along with Shaina's bag when someone pushed her from the back, making her loose her balance. Annie, who was almost at the end got down and turned to look at Geet who was rolling down but thankfully was held and support by a well built man who helped her gain her strength and made her get down the escalators safely. Maan was there to hold her as soon as she was in the reach of his hands and hugged her tightly, confirming himself that she is alright. Her light "Ouch" made him get apart and take a look at her. "You are fine...right?" He questioned examining her forehead and hand with a hawk eye view. "I think, my elbow is scraped...I am feeling pain in this hand" Geet said in a teary tone while motioning towards her left hand on which, while falling, all her body weight was put on. Maan raised up her long sleeve to confirm that surly the elbow and a bit of arm area was scraped and was red right now. Annie was looking at the scene, Her anger all forgotten and was now looking at them with concern. "Let's take her to the doctor Bhai" She voiced up to gain Maan's attention, who looked at her and pulled her in a warm side hug. "Gosh! You scared me today" He spoke against her hairs making Annie feel guilty at her actions. "Ahhh" Geet's whimper took their attention and made them rush towards the exit when Annie spoke up. "Wait a minute...Where is Shaina Bhabhi?". Maan looked around to see Shaina getting down from the escalators. She was looking a bit nervous but seeing Maan infront, made her more confuse. "What happened?" She questioned getting near and found a bit teary Geet, who was holding her bruised hand. "What happened to your hand?" "Let's go...I will update you on the way" Annie replied and they all moved towards the exit.

"This time, I am just showing you a trailer as how close I am to you...Next time, I will work exactly as I said...Bacha sakte ho tau bacha lo"

A message was received by Maan from an unknown number as soon as he entered back home after having a brief meeting with a doctor. Geet's hand thankfully didn't had any fracture but the rashes mark on her elbow were making her feel irritated. Plus her left hand was paining badly. Doctor had put on some ointment and had asked Geet not to pick up any heavy thing for a while. Maan was so pissed off that as soon as other's took seat on sofa's, he just started to vent out his anger. "Annie...Next time when I tell you that bodyguards have to be with you everytime you are outside this house, You have to keep them with you...Understand...And don't you ever dare cut my calls" He tried to keep his voice low, but anger was dripping clearly. Annie just looked down with trembling lips. "I...I am sorry Bhai..." She said. "You better be...You know how worried I get after receiving that threatening call...I... I don't like to keep tabs on your every activity but I need to make sure that you are under safe territory. The blackmailer was the one who told me that Samar and Neil are not with you" And that thing, the impatience, that scariness has made Annie feel how worried her brother was for him. "I am sorry...I promise to never do that again..." In reply, Maan just gave her a look before going ahead and pulling her in a tight hug. "I can't loose you" His lowered voice was directed to Annie while his eyes were fixed on Geet who was just looking at them with seriousness. She noticed his eyes, seeing it expressing his pain but decided to ignore it for the moment. She will think about it later on. "But...Who called you?" Shaina questioned next, that broke the trance. "I pretty much have an idea about it" Maan snared. "Who?" "Your grandpa...". "That's Impossible" Shaina spoke up. "Why? From the time I get to know that he is in this city, I have this feeling that he will do something like this...and today he proved me right". Maan put forward his thoughts. "No...that can't be grandpa..." Shaina defended. "Why?" "Because when it all happened, he was with me" She replied, making all stunned. "What?" All spoke out once. "Yes...I...I was coming out from the rest room when he grabbed my hand and pulled into the staff room...He...He told me that he has changed...and he want to keep a relationship with me...But I told him No...If a person can deceive you once, he can deceive you again too...So he just gave me his card and said that whenever I feel like I can forgive him, I should give him a call...See I have it" Shaina showed them the card taking out from her pants pocket. Surely it was Mr. Handa's card along with his new phone number. "May be it wasn't him...But he can always hire someone up to do work for him...and above that, the blackmailer just took Geet and Annie's name and not your's. Mr Handa's hisself presence in that mall is making my assumption more correct" Maan logically replied them back and Shaina had no counter argument. "Sir...Should I bring the tea?" Rupa came and questioned which enlightened the tensed up environment. "Yeah bring it..."

"Hahaha...Now that's call for a celebration my boy..." The evil Mr Handa laughed and patted the back of a man, who turned out to bhi Abhinav. Abhinav Shukla. Geet's ex-fianc. Someone someday might have thought that he loves Geet but this moment, the evil grin on his face says a complete different story. He took a sip of the wine before saying. "It surly does...No one can get away after deceiving Abhinav...I would have felt a twinge to see her this hurt earlier, but today, all I felt was plain happiness." He spitted out his venom. "It surly should...That girl was always a plan-destructor...Cause of her, my son went against me...Cause of her, I lost everything I should have owned...and now, my own grand-daughter is away from me...You don't even know seeing Maan and Geet that afraid gave how much peace to my heart" Akshay spoke, taking his place on the leather sofa of his plush hotel room. "It is just the starting uncle g...You will see what will happen to them further on" And in a single gulp, Abhinav drank all the liquor from his glass that burnt his throat, but the heat was far less what he was feeling in his heart.

When he had planned to marry Geet, it was just cause Akshay Handa promised him a big share of Geet's property as a bribe. He knew, Abhinav is not a man to keep his commitment and what else could make Akshay feel satisfied than to know that Geet's future is in doomed. But Maan, that man has destroyed all that. Geet was looking happy in his new life and Akshay Handa could bear anything than to see her happy.

As the cuckoo clock stroke 6am, the small hen came out from wooden window and started its alarm making her wake up. Beside having a disturbed sleep due to her hand, she smiled before opening her eyes on hearing the sound. How she always used to wish in her childhood to wake up with this sound. She wanted to enjoy this mere moment of bliss and care with which Maan had decorated her whole room but she didn't get allowed to it due to the soft knock on her door. "Geet...Its 6am...Wake up or we will get late to reach" He said in a low voice, just enough for her to hear before he leave. "How sweet" She said, sighing but quickly got out of the warm bed to get ready. They had planned to leave early so they can reach Dehradun in day time. Maan had already planned to go and visit his Dehradun's hotel site whose construction was in progress while in the meanwhile Geet can settle down herself and have a quick visit to the university to collect her Roll No Slip.

Wearing her blue top with jeans that proved out to be a difficult task, she last time take a look of all her essential books and stuff she needed in her carry bag, before she headed down for breakfast. Rupa eyes were still drooping close while she was preparing it. The tea was about to spill out from the pot if Geet hadn't moved faster and closed the burner. "Ah...I am sorry Maam". Rupa, who was woken up by the moment near herself, said after realizing what happened. 'Poor soul'. Geet thought and then felt anger for Maan. She knew he must have stayed awake till late at night and have asked Rupa for his usual coffee one after another in every two hours. Why he had to wake up the poor lady so early? She herself could have prepared something. Geet thought with a frown but knowing her hand's condition couldn't say anything, making Rupa scared. "It's ok...Why don't you go and take rest Rupa... I will finish it" Geet volunteered, sympathizing with the maid and honestly, there was nothing much left to do besides arranging the table. But Rupa took it as a warning and quickly splashed the water on her face to fully awake herself. "No Maam..I am ok...you go and sit...just 5 minutes" Rupa blabbered on but still Geet stayed inside and helped her with few things as much as she could. Maan needs to learn few things, was Geet's last thought.

After being done with breakfast, she got out and found three cars in a row standing in the drive way waiting for her. The first one was a Black BMW occupied by Maan who was just checking the AC, making sure all the stuff has been placed nicely and was taking an over view of that tyres. The 2nd one was a Silver BMW that was usually in use of Geet here but now was occupied by Rupa's husband, Jiten who was working as a driver in Khurrana mansion. The third one was a Black Pajero occupied by 2 bodyguards. Geet just had a bewildered expression on her face seeing all that but nonetheless, moved towards the first car. "Why I am feeling that the whole Khurrana house is getting along with us?" She asked out loud, narrowing her eyes to Maan who was now checking on the fuel and water pipes. "Because in short they are...". He said as if answering in those few words. But that wasn't enough for her to hear. Crossing her arms on her chest, she tapped her fingers still looking at him. He noticed that and ignored it for a few seconds before giving up. He was never a man of explanations but seems like that way won't work with Geet. "Ok...The thing is...I don't trust a single thing of that City...So we have our own driver who can drop you off and pick you up when I am not available. Also, during your exams and with your hand's condition, I won't allow you to get near the stove...And I am not keen on too much outside food...So Rupa will be their...and as for Samar and Roy, you do know that why they have to be their" He rose up his brows in the end along with his shoulders as if it was just a general protocol...But, while he was used to it...It was all just so new for her. She would have raise up an argument but knew, it was useless with him. He speaks less, but whenever he do...He has a habit to leave other totally SPEECHLESS. So, giving a disapproving look, she get into the car and after taking up her legs, put the seat belt on. Maan smirked and signalled all just to be ready to leave.

Next: First kiss ;) Raat andheri hai...bujh gaye diye'

Guys, First, I am extremely sorry for late update...was busy...and about next, I am saying sorry in advance as I am leaving for Pakistan in 2 days as my sis wedding is gonna take place their in Jan. But getting back in family will surly make me too busy. So if I do get late, please forgive me though I will try my best to update asap...

Hugs...Don't forget me...

One of my friend promised that she will send you PM's if I get too busy but Do Join My Updates Group on Facebook i.e Cool-Dreamers Creative Den or follow me on Twitter @flyingbird_51 to get the updates info...

Luv ya...

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 9 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agar maan ko pata chal gaya na abhinav...u r gone...already dat b****** handa on d hit list of maan...so b careful...

superb update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Nice part
all d ladies went 2 shoppng nd maan got cal 4m unknwn no sayng dat geet ill be killd 😲
maan reach der nd sawgeet is 5n bt she fell down
dat handa nd abhinav r so cheap
maaneet r ready 2 go waitng 4 d nxt part update soon 😃
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update.. geet shaina and annie were in shopping maan.. someone threatening maan about them.. geet grandfather with abinav plan to destroy geet happiness.. waiting for next part
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
waiting for next update. 
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
good update...Edited by MysticRiver - 9 years ago