Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
^^^

thanks, cynthia... you are so right, this is all about that need... they both so needed each other... even when they didn't know it. the muddleheaded khushi in these episodes was spectacular. no idea what is the right thing to do, thinking going away will solve problems, not realising he can't live without her forget about being happy, nor she without him. still a little angry with him but terribly in love as ever. he desperate. come to me, make me yours... such a beautiful phase of love... the 303 episode ramble in thread 28 is all about that.

cyn, every stage of attraction romance love, in this serial... would have loved to watch them wrangle over money, home, kids, independence, choices, would have loved to watch them go through all that is everyday including the taking for granted thing and make it alive, alight, eternal utterly madly sexy.

gosh when he asks her what is the matter tell me and she replies "nothing..." uff that was me.

and her tense frame as he drives off, then she has to turn... aaargh, so gorgeous.

and his, little pause, thrust and clincher... "over me"... mujh pe. you have a right over me... how terribly sensual and yet almost ethereal is that. touches the tender most spot in the viewer. beyond words what they bring to the frame and what they evoke.

it just feels true and precious and beautiful in the way keats said in his ode on a grecian urn...

"beauty is truth, truth beauty, - that is all
ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."

and just like the grecian urn, ipk will stay as it is in umpteen downloaded episodes and countless memories...

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

thanks, cynthia... you are so right, this is all about that need... they both so needed each other... even when they didn't know it. the muddleheaded khushi in these episodes was spectacular. no idea what is the right thing to do, thinking going away will solve problems, not realising he can't live without her forget about being happy, nor she without him. still a little angry with him but terribly in love as ever. he desperate. come to me, make me yours... such a beautiful phase of love... the 303 episode ramble in thread 28 is all about that.

cyn, every stage of attraction romance love, in this serial... would have loved to watch them wrangle over money, home, kids, independence, choices, would have loved to watch them go through all that is everyday including the taking for granted thing and make it alive, alight, eternal utterly madly sexy.

gosh when he asks her what is the matter tell me and she replies "nothing..." uff that was me.

and her tense frame as he drives off, then she has to turn... aaargh, so gorgeous.

and his, little pause, thrust and clincher... "over me"... mujh pe. you have a right over me... how terribly sensual and yet almost ethereal is that. touches the tender most spot in the viewer. beyond words what they bring to the frame and what they evoke.

it just feels true and precious and beautiful in the way keats said in his ode on a grecian urn...

"beauty is truth, truth beauty, - that is all
ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."

and just like the grecian urn, ipk will stay as it is in umpteen downloaded episodes and countless memories...

Your killing me Indi...
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

This is turning to be a rather delightful exercise merging gaanas and Laadgovernor and his Sanka devi..me enjoying much..thank you issk..

Laad Governor aur Sanka Devi toh hain ji awesome twosome...and setting them to gaane naye-puraane...what a deadly exercise aap sab ne pakdi hai! I relish nothing more than seeing them put all kinds of songs to good use so thank YOU for providing the pleasures darling!
indi52 thumbnail
kate spoke of this song called gravity by coldplay which reminded her of asr, i'd never heard it... but since i know kate well i knew she had felt something totally ipk abs asr while hearing it, ran and listened. fell for the whole thing. made this vm... it's for kate and all of us, here celebrating the 2nd blasterversary.

the force of nature that holds us tight, keeps us rooted and makes us float away... gravity.

thanks, kate, for the song, this one is made by the two of us i think.

😕

sorry, right now there's no way to access my vms because the kahani of blocking continues. maybe some day good sense will prevail and fans will be allowed to express their joy with a completely non commercial yet utterly precious piece of work... no matter what, i shall always have the emotional copyright for iss pyaar ko... so will you. and nothing can infringe upon it... for it stays in the dil... a fabulous vm... hamesha 😳

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

kate spoke of this song called gravity by coldplay which reminded her of asr, i'd never heard it... but since i know kate well i knew she had felt something totally ipk abs asr while hearing it, ran and listened. fell for the whole thing. made this vm... it's for kate and all of us, here celebrating the 2nd blasterversary.

the force of nature that holds us tight, keeps us rooted and makes us float away... gravity.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P_j-OTX6DY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Loved it!
An ode to Arnav and Khushi is the way I saw it. Those Diwali episodes are so good, so much in them.
Thank you Kate for suggesting the song. I love Coldplay, fix you is probably my favorite of theirs. My ten year old nephew loves their music (its cute hearing him sing viva la vida!), he's learning to play drums, and told me he wants to be the drummer in a band like coldplay!😆
P.S: Indi di, how about some Marvin Gaye next? I was listening to some the other day and was thinking this could be used for an arshi vm!
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

kizh... glad you liked.

really diwali is loaded...

so is guesthouse... store room... and well this and that.

while making vms, i feel the loss of essential ipk post wedding even more.
there is an intensity in the early episodes that is taut, perfectly tuned and almost like music... later, you have to search for these moments... but when they come... okay. sublime again.

must listen to coldplay... and marvin gaye... never have. suggest a song, please... it's great fun to hear something new and start seeing scenes in the head.

aww your nephew. hope he does become this cool drummer he at ten has decided he wants to be...

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Loved it!
An ode to Arnav and Khushi is the way I saw it. Those Diwali episodes are so good, so much in them.
Thank you Kate for suggesting the song. I love Coldplay, fix you is probably my favorite of theirs. My ten year old nephew loves their music (its cute hearing him sing viva la vida!), he's learning to play drums, and told me he wants to be the drummer in a band like coldplay!😆
P.S: Indi di, how about some Marvin Gaye next? I was listening to some the other day and was thinking this could be used for an arshi vm!

Brilliant VM and great song Kate...love Coldplay and Chris' sultry voice.  Perfect for our Arshi!  I have to agree with kizh love me some sexy, sexy Marvin Gaye!  Now that is from my era!
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xPkKv-ZMYE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

a man totally in love and ready to do anything to make his wife feel his love, to make her part of his life, to get her to reach out and haul him over with utter right and say, don't go anywhere, pati, you're mine... heady days in ipk up to episode 310. when i heard him say, "biwi ho tum meri... haq hai tumhara..." pause... give quizzical look... thrust out lips (sliiightly)... and complete, "mujh pe..." i knew a vm had to be made... these moments felt and revelled. did this one as part of my 303 take, though visuals swarm from everywhere. a humming throbbing love... doesn't balk, doesn't flinch from doing what it takes... to win. because the heart is sublimely lost.

hope you enjoy. a song i have known for a while but suddenly apt and i see it's mohit chauhan again... irshad kamil's words, pritam's music... it's mohit c really who makes it beautiful for me.

basic translation courtesy dreamy-songs blogspot.sg and me... still not sure if i got the meaning of fanah right.

note:
please watch on hd and just wanted you to know, every time he says, "mujh pe," in a smoky voice post that little lip thrust, i am annihilated... total fanah.

Smashing vm Indi di! todally loved it.. one of my favourite songs too. There is a version where Saif and pritam sing this on stage, I like that unplugged version too..a lot..

Every time I see the pre-wedding scenes I pine for IPK to start again. that scene with him in the car as he sees her in rear view mirror.. what acting di! the storeroom.. well you get the gist.. pretty much everything..

These few days till 310..sublime.. amidst the nonsense, there are brilliant scenes. IPK captured this journey of falling madly for each other and now the closeness and comfort magnificently. From faraq nai parta now we have reached the days of haq.. mujh pe.

He is beyond gorgeous.. a fantasy taking tangible form.. and she.. though she isn't given much dialogues worth remembering there are moments when those eyes have a question and the face is in utter panic.. feminine.. I can just feel the thrill in her whenever he reminds her what they are to each other.. pati.. biwi ho tum meri.. siiiggghhh...
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P_j-OTX6DY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

ARE YOU A GODDESS OR ARE YOU A GODDESS??

EE KAA KAR DIYA HUMREY SAATH!!

Gravity...And i can't stop running...can you hear my heart beating...when your wheel stops turning...and you feel let down...uss baat ka koi matlab nahin...humaari dhadkanen ek ho jaati hain...the way that gravity pulls on you and me...agar tum koshish bhi karo tab bhi hum alag nahin ho sakte...TOO FAB all of it!

👏 👏 👏 👏

Cause i can't help thinking...and i won't stop now.

True that too.

Loved watching. 

From "Flight" to "Gravity"...this love story knows no bounds. And your telling, each time, makes it bounce with beauty, if there is such a thing...i watch this, and i feel there is... A non stop, inexplicable, beautiful bounce, and skip, and bob, and dance to everything, and that's a rare thing to find with such consistency...

Thanks for the feeling. 

This was MINDBLOWING.
Edited by IssK. - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

cyn, rhea, issk...

thanks a tonne for all you say... thrilled you liked the vms. i am leaving for calcutta soon, will reply to each of you soon.

cyn... marvin gaye.. our time? how come i have heard nottthhhing. how hick is this.

rhea... a fantasy taking shape did you say? me dead. yes, her eyes... her little zizz when he says pati... her sadness she must go... so so feminine and delicate and beautifully muddleheaded in teh way of lovers and teh business of loving.

issk... awww i am bouncing with joy now... loved your loving that gravity vm... so loaded with possibility that song vis a vis asr and khushi... and us. of course you understood it exactly as i did and tried to express...  and if i in any way keep that ipk beauty bouncing and alive...  i am delighted and feeling like i got something worthwhile done.

see you all soon.
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago