Users

Frequent Posters

Anny14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

Update Tuesday itself... yippee...

Thanks Rithu.
Getting bored a lot without Sanaya and watching other serials making me more frustrated ๐Ÿ˜†
These FFs keeping me sane so far.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I also miss a lot to Sanaya, I want to see her do a new show soon! she is so talented!
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Update Tuesday itself... yippee...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Thanks Rithu.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Getting bored a lot without Sanaya and watching other serials making me more frustrated๐Ÿ˜†
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">These FFs keeping me sane so far.๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

I know the feeling, nothing worthwhile on TV right now. Though the new LifeOK show, 'Ajeeb dastan...' looks promising. Watching that one and off and waiting for the next Sanish project. They both do things differently apart from the usual Saas bahu saga.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anny14

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc0000">I also miss a lot to Sanaya, I want to see her do a new show soon! she is so talented!</font>

She is probably taking time to choose a good role and not the stereotypical FL roles. We should be hearing something about it soon.
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anny14

I also miss a lot to Sanaya, I want to see her do a new show soon! she is so talented!

Hi Anny14,๐Ÿ˜Š
 Welcome to the group. She's very talented actress, she's the only one actress I like and respect  in TV land so far.
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rithureuben

I know the feeling, nothing worthwhile on TV right now. Though the new LifeOK show, 'Ajeeb dastan...' looks promising. Watching that one and off and waiting for the next Sanish project. They both do things differently apart from the usual Saas bahu saga.

I'm also watching ADHY๐Ÿ˜Š  it is better than other serials but it's not giving the feel I get when I watch Sanz's show.๐Ÿ˜”
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I'm also watching ADHY๐Ÿ˜Š it is better than other serials but it's not giving the feel I get when I watch Sanz's show.๐Ÿ˜”</font>

I'm still obsessed about RR to enjoy anything else. TV is not the same without it. This show is the best way to kill time for now.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

that is awesome update

Thanks Shafoo.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Chapter 45

Mala was shocked and Rudra shut his eyes. He didn't want to acknowledge that they shared a past. She immediately dropped the gun and reached out to touch his hair. He jumped away from her as if scalded by her caress. "My son, you have become so big," she said softly. Sumer came closer realising that his cousin lost his tongue, "No, you must be mistaken his mother ran away when we were little. Poor guy, he had to face such nasty words. You seem like a nice woman, so I don't mind telling you this. See this scar, this where he got injured fighting for her honor when she didn't care about the shame she brought upon our family." His words helped Rudra focus on the damage this woman had done to him and he pushed away all his happy memories with his mother. "You shouldn't tell her all this, Sumer. This is the Rani Thakurain of Birpur. She is the paragon of all virtue and wisdom. Women such as my dear mother shouldn't be spoken of in her noble presence. She teaches little girls about the importance of love, family and faith in Bholenath. You know they all call her Thakurain Maasa because she is like a gentle mother to them all," he said condescendingly. Mala felt like he had slapped her on the face. Tejawat held his wife but she couldn't raise her head to meet his gaze. "Rudra I know I left you with any explanation. You are disappointed in me. Believe me I am too, but I couldn't stay there any longer. Your father had become so cruel to me," she tried to explain. He cut her off, "It didn't occur to you that he might become harsh to me if you left? Did you know how many years he saw me only as your son? He wanted me to claw my eyes over so that he could look at my face. You destroyed him and made sure he'll never love him the same once you left." She replied that she wanted to take him along but his father stopped her. She had even come back for him a month later but they had moved away from Chandangarh by then. Ranavat didn't want him to be raised by another man who was obviously more important to her than their family. He didn't care for her excuses or explanations. He was glad that he wasn't raised by a man who was ready to make money betraying the country and flouting its laws. He was a Ranavat and Ranavat men always put the country first. The same country which required him to see her as an accomplice to Tejawat's crimes. Right now he neither had the time or the inclination to sort out his personal issues with her. "I'm sorry. You decided that I wasn't important to you a long back. Now you cannot expect any affection for me" he told her firmly. Tejawat was worried as he thought the officer would never arrest his mother. He didn't expect him to reject his own blood. Now he had to think of an escape plan for both of them.

An hour ago in the Birpur, BSD spies appointed to watch if there is any activity in the old haveli saw Tejawat's men loading the trucks with goods. They sent message was sent across, the rats were coming out. As Aman was still in charge of the mission, he rushed to the spot. There weren't many of Tejawat's old guard left. Some new hired hands who confessed immediately of agreeing to load the cargo without question for a paltry sum. They might be innocent but he didn't want to take chances. They may be useful as witnesses. So he sent them over to headquarters for further questioning. He recognized one of them from a night long ago, the driver. "Where is your Thakursa and his wife?" he asked him sternly. The man replied that he didn't know. Aman punched him, he fell back. "What is in these boxes?" he kicked him in the shin. He didn't get a reply. He asked his men to open the boxes. They found ghagras of several colors. "These belong to your Thakurainsa? Are you taking them to her?" he asked again holding the man by his collar. His phone vibrated in his pocket. He checked and was glad to see Sumer's message. He let go off the injured man and quickly typed his reply. Finally Tejawat's game was up.

Tejawat looked about himself, Ranavat had to be incapacitated first before breaking for the door. The other young man didn't look much like a threat. His life seemed distraught, the son she thought would have missed her and be happy to see her had rejected her so cruelly. His words pained her just like his father's all those years back. But there was no time to console her, that had to wait. He noticed that his wife still held the gun in her possession. He carefully grabbed it without anyone noticing. Ranavat's eyes never left his wife and his brother was watching him. There were tears flowing down his wife's cheeks as she remembered how in the past when upset, she managed to cheer him up with a bowl of kheer. Things were not so simple any more. Sweet treats and shiny toys won't make his pain fade away. She had failed him as a mother when she left him to face the cruel world alone. She felt her husband hold her hand. She understood his glance, he would help her reunite with her son. She should have turned to him years back to reach out to her son. He loves her and will do this for her. Someday but not today, they had to flee now.

Aman quickly handcuffed the remaining men who worked for Tejawat and rushed into the Haveli. He knew that the tunnel came out to some hall but wasn't sure which. He noticed a man roll a carpet in a particular hall. They caught him and on enquiry he said that Thakursa would like everything in place, so he was just straightening it. Aman didn't believe his lie. The man objected, this was a home, they couldn't just barge in and stop the servants from doing their jobs when their masters were away. Aman ignored him and ordered his men to roll it off.

A few yards away Tejawat shot the only bulb lighting up the room. As darkness engulfed them Rudra cursed his luck. He tried to grab Mala who was closer, surely Tejawat wouldn't leave without his beloved wife. Unfortunately he ended up holding his cousin's hand. Tejawat ran dragging his wife along towards his former home. There were trucks waiting to take them to safety. "Sumer, we can't let them escape again. Go after them," he instructed. "Banna, its so dark, where will they go?" Sumer was hated this place. This was the second time he was stuck in the dark in this tunnel. His cousin asked him to shut up and follow the sound of the footsteps. The last time he ran this way, it ended in Tejawat's Haveli. "Aman is waiting for him at the end of this tunnel" he informed. Rudra was glad to here it they had to block this side and ensure that the crook didn't escape.

Mala was tired of running. She didn't like the idea of leaving her son again but she didn't want jail for her husband either. She stopped. "Thakurainsa, we can't stop yet. I know you are tired but our men are waiting. Everything will be fine", he assured her. Soon they were at the end, but the trap door was closed. He was surprised why was it locked from the outside when his men knew that he and his wife were down here. He listened closely, strange voices which didn't belong to any of his men were heard. They were trying to break open the lock. The only reason for his men to lock the trapdoor is if the BSD were in the Haveli and they needed to protect him. He was touched by their loyalty and he knew they will get punished for it. He were standing by him until the very end even though he didn't do much to deserve it. He wished there was something he could do to help their families. Their sacrifice must not be in vain. He turned around and told his wife that the way is shut. They had to go back to the other end of the tunnel. They turned around and realised it was too late. Rudra Pratap Ranavat stood before them twirling his moustache with one hand on his hip. Clang the trapdoor opened and they heard the voice of Capt. Amandeep Singh, "Param Singh Tejawat you are under arrest." Rudra smiled Paro was safe now, nobody will ever take her away from him.

In a matter of minutes all of them were out of the tunnel. The soldiers were ecstatic, the mission was finally a success. Their fallen comrades would be at peace. The man whose handiwork had caused their death and their families unredeemable pain was brought to justice. They all heckled at Tejawat and his wife. They jeered at how they had acted like well wishers of the people when infact they were using their goodwill for their own greed. Rudra ordered them to be quiet and not to bother the couple. "Why are you stopping them? Their words are true," Mala told him softly. She didn't mind the constables' barbs which were nothing compared to the indifference shown by her only child. He replied that such conduct wasn't becoming of personnel serving the nation. He ordered them to be taken to the jeep. Tejawat pointed to the handcuffs and asked, "Doesn't it bother you that your mother has been arrested? Don't you care about her fate?" He didn't bother looking at her. He had spent too many years trying to get rid of her memory and the pain of her betrayal was still a newly healed wound. After betraying him, she had now betrayed the land that he held dear. His father was right about her when he told him that beautiful women don't belong to anybody, not their father, their husband or their children. His father had stopped saying that since they met Paro. But on meeting the original Khoobsurat aurat he had realised that betrayal was a part of her personality. The other women in his life Kakisa, Bhabhisa and Geethanjali ma'am had honoured their commitments and raised children in loving homes filled with warmth and relative peace. Just like his Paro will, his love and soon to be wife. He hated that he was stuck here rather than with her. He realised that Tejawat was waiting for his answer. "Your wife has supported your crimes, she has to face consequences. Her fate will be decided by the courts. Besides she hasn't been my mother for fifteen years" he told him firmly and walked away from them.

Sumer was thrilled beyond words. It was a happy day for the Ranavats. Tejawat was finally behind bars. His aunt Mala was clearly no longer welcome in their home. And Rudra's news was the best one of all. "Sumer! Get off me!" his cousin yelled jumping out his embrace. Aman saw them and drove up to them. "Aman I'm borrowing this jeep. Mine is at the end of the tunnel, send someone to pick it up. I'll see you later" he got in. Aman was confused as he got out and asked "Sir, aren't you coming to the headquarters? What about the interrogation?" Rudra replied that he had enough of both of them and never wished to see them again. There was something else he would rather do. Aman smiled when he was informed of his senior's pressing engagement. Rudra drove off quickly afraid that he might hug him too. Aman and Sumer rushed off without another word. There was so little time and so much to do. It was time to celebrate.

tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rithu
Awesome chapter. I am glad you didn't reconcile Rudra with Mala. I liked this closure he found with her. Realized that she put her lover before him and he made peace with that and didn't tar Paro with the same brush. I am looking forward to him and Paro coming together now.
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow - amazing progression in the story and beautifully written, so glad Tejawat was finally caught - a much more realistic ending for him in this show  rather than in the show - feel a bit sorry for Mala - but she did deserve it - I hope one day Rudra gets peace from this - I am sure Paro will have a hand in it.
can't wait to see the next chapter and hopefully Rudra Paro reunion!