Love &Mystery- Part12-pg44 Completed

b.baheti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay!! now this sounds strange to me but I have got another idea in my mind and thought to try it. 😊

Seems like RagNa fever is all high on me. 😉

Kya Kare no other jodi touched my heart like this before and I truly want both the actors to pair up again and come in a serial where they are sole leads. 😊

Anyways for the time period I'll assume them as I have been assuming before in all the ongoing ff/ss/os as well as the ones which are going to come coz the fever is taking an increasing trend and the charisma of the jodi is such that its not going to decrease at all 😉

Okay now the basic idea is its about a Royal Family and the journey of a RagNa to unveil the mystery which is hidden behind the huge walls of the Palace.

Since I new to writing although I am writing two stories but this is something intense.I'll try to write my best but your support is required. 😊

Will update prologue and character sketch shortly.

I know I am on break but this idea came into my mind so thought of asking you guys.

Please lemme know 😊

Thanks 😊

INDEX:-
Prologue & CS page2;Part1-pg4; Part2-pg6;Part-3 pg9;Part-4pg12;Part-5pg16;Part-6pg18;part-7pg22; Part 8-pg 25; Part-9 pg27; Part-10 pg 33,Part-11 pg 39; part-12 pg 44 Edited by b.baheti - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Girl I love your writing skills! Go for it ;)
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hai dear ye bi koi puchnai vali bath hai
Ragnass or humlog manag kare vo bi ap jaisi great writer ko 😛 waiting for your updates 😊 byyy.
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh gr8 continue ...and upadte other upadtes plzzz
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
go ahead...but pls update other ff also
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You of all people should never be asking.. Waiting for prologue and do pm me..😊
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Bring it on Barkhaaa we RagNaholics can read more and more on RagNa!!!
b.baheti thumbnail
Prologue:-

Sleep was far away in the royal palace. For a mother it was an end to her long wait,so happy and excited she was that sleep couldn't make its place in her eyes , while in d same room on the other side of bed sleep was not there in the eyes of father as well but reasons were completely different. He was tensed for his son was returning. His attempts to keep him far away from this place couldn't stand against his son's determination to join family business n take it to new heights. His nightmares have now started taking shape of fear n he was afraid that he may loose his son for someone else was also eagerly waiting for his return. Edited by b.baheti - 7 years ago
b.baheti thumbnail
Character Sketch

Kalpana Singh:- A smart intelligent girl who knows how to handle any tricky and panicking situation in d most coolest manner using her wits.

Raghav Pratap Rathore:- A sharp intelligent suave businessman. Gentleman in true terms

Omkar Singh:- A gentleman and brother of Kalpana loves her d most n friend of Raghav

Nanidini Pratap Rathore:- Lil sis of Raghav. A very lively girl but understands her brother very well

Dadaguruji:- A very learned & respected man of Rajgarh who knows what is kept in future and has been hiding the mystery which is only to be revealed by d person chosen by Rajgarh's Royal Destiny. He is enigmatic but at d same time a true guide. He conceals more than he reveals and is respected by all especially by the Royal family.

Royal Family:-

Balraj Pratap Rathore:- The Maharaj of Rajgarh and father of Raghav & Nandini. Fondly called rajasaab
Shobha Rathore:- Maharani of Rajgarh mother of Raghav & Nandini. Fondly known as Ranisa
Indudevi:- Bua of Raghav & Nandini. A widow and is very conservative when it comes to traditions & customs of Royal Family. Fondly called Baisa

Others:-

Brijbhushan Singh:- Father of Kalpi and Omkar. A true loyal of d Royal Family. The most trustworthy person. He is fondly called Munimji

Maakhan:- Driver of Raghav. He is loyal to him and can even die for him without asking d reason. Raghav calls him Makkhan(butter)

Mala:- Maid of Kalpi and her confidant too. Edited by b.baheti - 7 years ago
aanchuxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Continue soon...it looks interesting