Hum Aapke Dil mein Rahte h/th#2added

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Concept

This stored based on geet original story... Am continuing this story after maan memory loss & he not except geet as his wife...

am already posted phase 1 of this story ...for reading phase 1 click here - link

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept 

Note :-

Any scene or situation , moment of this ff is an imagination. If any match to any other thing that is merely a co-incidence. I haven't copied any scene I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything match it will be only coincident.

P.S .:- any one want pm for this FF then send me buddy req or post a comment here

Edited by priya_21 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_21 thumbnail

Kahani ab tak

Maaneet relation already facing many problems ...then sam comes back in his life... and he knows about sam disease, she never cheats him...she left maan for only him...

His heart & mind already trap in many situations...one side sam & other side geet... he don't getting what's a right...he not believing after going sam, he close the heart for forever, so, how geet come or make place in his heart... In this situation  he hurt geet many times , sometime he knows about this or some time not...

But in reality he never wants hurt geet, but, he also not want to give false hopes to her...

Another side, geet heart breaking each moment due to his ignorance, rudeness... but she always console own self... one day his heart recognize her... but after hearing maan words to sam or know about his first love, she break fully...now she want only his happiness...if his happiness with sam, so she ready to left...on his birthday she signed Divorce paper as his birthday gift & left khurana mension ...

Maan is so angry on geet due to her divorce decision... why she not shows her right on him... Why she not asks questioned to him...only Divorce paper has solution?

He know, he never fulfill husband duty, but he also never want geet go...his angered, his helplessness increased after knowing geet share this importance decision with adi & pinky...

In all of this, maan find about Vicky too, he doing work in some restaurant as manager... Vicky come back home on satyanarayan pooja, he shocked his bro Maan married with some geet but not sam...why this happen ...he want know...

On maan birthday, annie & arjun Rathore engagement happened...maan have no problem with this realtion...he is happy for Annie...

Vicky makes understand to maan, why geet left...if he not seen her with any other one, so how geet bear this...

priya_21 thumbnail
                       Index

First phase threads link

Banner on page 13

part 1 on page 20

part 2 on page 39

Part 3 on page 50

part 4 on page 55

note on page 63

Part 5 on page 66