Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: laila1994

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">res</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">this will remind me to comment on this story😳</font>

accha!! i really doubt that!
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamsad1607

accha!! i really doubt that!

I am commenting on it right now😆
Thanks for reminding me
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
awesome update di
loved it
sakshi ne kya story banayi..GK reincarnation..🤣n arjun heard it all 🤣
using a safe channel for contacting..good!!
akduchandra🤣
kabir asking about aisha..n shocked about knowing that's she's dating sam😆 papaji sarr pe danda lekar khade he😆 n sam too😆
raid..wonderfully written!ETF in action!!😃
kabir tolaram🤣 dhulai ke baad biwi bhi nahi pehchanegi😆
loved the dhulai too!!
nadia..interesting plan!
finally mission successful!!
waiting for next update
do continu soon
thankx for pm

anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
sakshi and her stories
kabir and aisha are too cute
mission successful tho hona hi tha
continue soon
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So finally I am here...

The update was nice...an action packed one...
The investigation is going nice...

The conference room scene was good..
Kabir & Aisha...nice...
Sakshi is just...impossible...

Tholaram was impressive...
But the best part was Nadiya's entry...
I was not expecting that at the moment...great...

Thanks for the pm...

sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
was nice update
sorry for late comment
sam warned arjun to stay away from sakshi
will GK be back as a jelous BF 😆 and give arjun a stiff competition
thanks for pm will give long comment in next part 😊

Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 16

Late night, Varun's resident.

Varun was lying on his bed, exhausted. "God! What did I made!!" he thought. In his whole life he never met a girl like this, who didn't miss a minute to insult him, and he never thought his own made drink gonna be a bumrang for him. He tried to recall how he prepared the cocktail, and  for a second a weird idea came into his mind..it's not the first time he made such drinks to woo ladies, were those had same effect on them? Well...how can he ask them.. they were only one night's prey for him. He fulfilled his purpose and forgot about them.

He got up and grabbed the medicine box, to find some tablets. He gulped two tablets with water when his phone buzzed. He took the call, it's from one of them.

Varun : Haan boss...bolo!

Man : Aaj aaya nahi..

Varun : I'm unwell...but don't worry...I'll send the message. Aur kuch?

Man : Humari last upload is getting popular day by day...it as 1500 hit yestarday...tum toh star bann gaye boss!

Varun : thanks! Aise isko hard  copy main daalneka irada hain kya?

Man : Haan...bas do ek din main copies ready ho jayega..what about your new prey...dal gali?

Varun : Nop...pura team uski bodygurad bane baitha hain...aur ladki vi...ek numbr ka badtameez hain...

Man : Matlab koi VM ki magic ko challenge karr raha hain!

Varun : Don't worry... jyada der tik nahi paygi...usko toh mere haath aana hi hain..

Man : Aur tum dono ka show vi mujhe live dekhna hain...

Varun : You are most welcome, boss! It fact...you can exprience it by yourself... she seems delicious...(chuckled)

Man : tab toh aur vi maja aayga!

Two men dressed in black bodysuit, standing in Varun's balcony was fuming in anger. Arjun was about to broke in but Sameer grabbed his wrist.

Rathod : (Hissed) patience Rawte...thori der baad waise vi hum isko kima banadenge.

Arjun : Hmm.

They peepped in and saw Varun was lying on his bed, he finished his chat and cut the call. Then he grabbed his laptop and started working on it.

Arjun : Laptop...usko check karna padega...

Rathod : Shree se khta hoon...

Arjun : Team don't know we're hre..

Rathod : mere paas itna bada flash drive nahi hain...jisse pura lappy ko copy kar sakoo...aur pata nahi kitna files hong isme...

Arjun : Mere paas vi nahi hain...pehle lappy check karenge...phir jo important lage usiko copy kark..

Rathod : Itna time milega Rawte?

Arjun : Kyun nahi? Aaj puri raat hum Varun ko enjoy karayenge na...jaisa usko pasand...

Rathod shivred looking at Arjun's grim eyes, he could bet that his 2nd in command gone mad.

3.30 AM, anandlok

from last half an hour Aisha in Nadia Avatar was trying to find a loophole in the tight security, so that she could enter without making any disturbance. she mentally cursed her Rathod sir to arrange such a tight security. she moved to the backgate and pulled out her phone to call Sakshi, standing in a dark corner. but a growl froze her at her place, she turned to face the creature.

A flashlight made her blind and a male voice with Nepali accent spoke up.

Thapa : Madamjeee!!! aap aise? yahan kyun khare ho?

Aisha : Woh...woh...main security check karr rahi thi...

Thapa : (Eyed her) aise??aap ke paas toh acche kapde hain na?...

before Aisha could Answer, GK came closer and licked her knucle. She smiled at the dog and patted its head.

Thapa : aapko peeche ka rasta maalum hain?

Aisha frowned.

Thapa : itni raatko saab ne ya bua ne dekh lia toh puri raat aapki interrogation chalega...aap GK ko leke jao...aawaz matt karna.

Aisha nodded and asked GK to follow her. but again Thapa stopped her.

Thapa : samhaalke kaam kiya karo madamjee...agar aapko kuch ho gaya toh Sameer baba ko dusri ladki asani se nhi milegi.

Aisha smiled at that guards concern.

Varun was looking at the photographs he took. it was a girl clad in simple kurta & geans...in the entrance of ETF, anandlok, newspaper office, health club, Sonali's house...it was Sakshi.

"Sakshi Anand", he thought, "why it feels you are a tough thing? harr baar alag kyun lagti ho? aisa kya hain jo mujhe pareshan karr raha hain? is it just for you insulted me? or am i falling for you?"

he laughed aloud...he can't fall for a girl...they are just toys for him...also a good source of money...play and when it's over... throw them away... all are same... they just wear different masks.

his chain of thought was broken by sudden darkness inside his room. he starighten up and moved to side table but  he felt something covered his head. Before he could figure out what was happening he was tied to his bed and he felt a weight on his stomach, the intruder sat on him.

he tried to scream, but a cold, husky whisper made him numb.

Arjun : So..Mr. VM, how'out some fun for the night?

Varun felt he was sweating.

Kabir and Chotu was looking at the prisoners, liza just treated them and gave them sedatives.

Kabir : kya hua?

Liza : kuch nhi...i've removed the bullets...rest ke baad subha tak thik ho jayega. tab tak tum log vi rest karo...interrogation toh subha hi hoga na?

Chotu : haan...Rathod sir aur Arjun sir wapas aane ke baad.

Liza :Aisha?

Kabir : nop...she won't be around...usne humari haathon evidences chor gayee...aab hum sab Nadia ko dhundenge...(pointing at the captives) inke zariye..

Chotu : mujhe laga dono marr gayee...yeh shooting plan main nehi tha...sabko vagaana tha na?

Kabir : pata nehi...yeh toh Aisha hi bata sakti hain. Waise liza...Shree?

Chotu : Sakshi ke saath gappe maar raha hain...liza ka intezaar ho raha hain na!

Liza : haan...it's time to go home...bye guys.

Shree was wrapped up and was chatting with Saakshi, a while ago She and liza had done his bandage...making a lot of fun of him, now he was doing his bit.

Shree : pata hain..tujhe swimsuit main dekhke Arjun sir ke hawa nikal gaya tha...

Saakshi : aur tera fuse udd gaya tha...(smiled)

Shree : Seriously yaar...pehle se warning de deti...toh dark shades pehen leta... god! tu ekdin marwayegi!!

Sakshi giggled.

Shree : Aur pata hain, Arjun sir kitna gussa kia tha!

Saakshi : pata hain...sun.. tu ghar jaa...you need rest.

Shree : nehi...tum logon ko ghar drop karni hain...

Saakshi : arre woh Kabir ya Chotu karr lega...tu jaa...

Liza came in.

Liza : arre Speky!! tu avi tak yahan gappe maar raha hain!! I asked you to go home na!!

Shree : bass...woh kuch records...

Liza : kal aake karega toh duniya ulat nehi jayega...ghar jaa... Saakshi... chal... Chotu neeche wait karr raha hain.

they bid bye each other and left for their homes.

Shree was about to exit office while Rathod called him.

Rathod : shree, ek laptop se log in karr raha hoon...uski saare files copy karr lo.

Shree : Sir! laptop!!...

Rathod : jitna kaha hain utna karo...aur haan... kisiko iske baare main matt batana.

Shree sighed and brought out his laptop... they always get him in wrong moments.

Next morning. ETF interrogation room. An interrogation was carrying on which was enjoyed by Shree-Sakshi-Aisha. Kabir entered the observetory and watched the show for a while.

Kabir : Waah!! Rathod-Rawte duo was rocking inside!! Waise kuch result mila!

Shree : not much...I don't think they know much about the consignment.

Aisha : but kuch toh niklega na...at least immediate upper level...kisi na kisiko to report karta hain yeh sab...khudse toh kaam nehi karta.

Kabir : arre haan...tu yeh do chiriya chora kyun?

Aisha : yeh James...Joseph ka right hand hain...aur aaj kal joseph se alag hona chahta hain... he approached me to join him...said he has a good supplier of cock...and DRDs... aur yeh dusra...bohot uchal raha tha...isiliye goli maar di!

Kabir : (staring at her) tu sudhregi nehi!!

Aisha : Zaroorat hain kya?

Shree & Kabir : Naah!

Evening, Sameer's cabin.

Shree was called inside to report about the information he extracted. He was looking at his bosses with a perplexed expression. It's one of those rare moments he found his bosses wer thinking alike and support each other.

Rathod : bolo Shree, kya pata chala?

Shree : It's a gold mine sir! Aur yeh Varun looks quite popular in his field... every upload was hitted more than thousand times.

Arjun : All clips are uploaded?

Shree : no sir... some are stored in the hard drive...thay are sent by mails to some certain mail-ids...

Rathod-Rawte : Blackmail!!

Shree : yes sir...those clips are...anyways..I ran a face recognization programme...kuch 13 matches hain...baki nehi mili...manually investigate karna hoga...

Arjun : Give the details to Chotu and Aisha...they'll do it.

Rathod : nop...not Aisha..she has other tasks to do...instead...give it to Sakshi...she'll do it.

Arjun : Rathod...she...

Rathod : Trust me...it's easier for her...she knows most of the ladies belong to business families..

Arjun : Obviously... uski main interest toh page3 gossips hain...

Rathod : Anyways... Shree, we just know Varun was using those videos for blackmailing...but drugs aur baki illegal kaam main uska involvement...

Shree : I'm working on other information we found from that laptop...bass sorting main thora waqt lagega...(Arjun frowned) And I've just shut down his website...and...as you asked me... I've kept an eye on him...

Rathod : Toh batao..aaj kal woh kart kya hain?

Shree : He's roaming around ETF...seem's he's interested in Saakshi!

Arjun : What!!

Shree : He researched on her...in fact, he follows her...maybe she is his next target..

Rathod : It's bad...she must be alrted! Shree...make sure ki woh kavi akeli na ho...never!

Arjun : Aur Harish ke finantial details li hain?

Shree : Yes sir...just working on his counterparts... mayb unmw se koi uss illgal trade main involved ho... uski import and distribution log main bohot garbad hain...

Rathod : Aise kaam ka records generally papers main nehi hota... we saw it last night...they were removing them from the godown...toh obviously legal delivery ke record alag hoga...go...and call everyone in conference room.

Kabir and Chotu went inside a cheap bar and occupied a table at a corner. Chotu ordered for a local drink.

Kabir : (in low volume) seriously! Itna cheap drink!

Chotu : peene ke liye thori li? Jo acchawala order karun! Ais vi aise undercover kaam ke extra paisa nehi milta.

Kabir : true.

Chotu : you sure ke woh ladki yehi aayegi?

Kabir : haan...she's an alcoholic...aur desi hi peeti hain...bass thora sabar rakho.

After about an hour, Lata showed up. She came through a number of people, smiling, giggling, behaving lasciviously...finally she rach th tabl Kabir was sitting.

She sat straight on Chotu's lap, tracing his face with her index finger, she picked up the drink and gulped down.

Chotu : Yeh kya!!

He was about to push her away, but Kabir's voice stopped him.

Kabir : Kya lata!! Naya maal dekha toh purane gadde ko vul gaya!!

Lata : arre nehi saab!! Woh raat bada nasheela hain...jo raat ki pariyon ki bahon main so jaata hain...

Kabir : Kaun si pari?

Lata : roz koi nayee hain... kal jo thi woh aaj nehi hain...(hiccup)

Kabir : naam pata hain?

Lata bent to Kabir, he leaned his ear to her.

Lata : Jaggu usko milne gaya hain...agar mile toh saath le aayga...aur kalaap k maam ek courier aaya...(she gave him a tiny flash drive) he was injured.

Lata got up from chotu's lap with great effort. Bfore that sh placed a et kiss on his cheeks.

Lata : Aise cheezain aksar laya karo...accha lagta hain.

Chotu : (turned red) Kabir Sir..yeh..

Kabir : (smiled) don't worry...main hoon na...tera izzat bachne ka koi chance nehi...

Sorry guys for this tiny update...could manage to edit this much...I've other FFs to update na! will try to give another chapter soon. 

till then let me know how this story is going...😛

Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me first...🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  
Comment on Pg:- 55...😳😳😳
Edited by Snehajain - 9 years ago
jia03 thumbnail
Awesome update!
So the case is progressing and now they have got varuns laptop... 👍🏼

skrafty thumbnail