Will Ayaz cum back?

HoneyLemon28 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hii im Niki n this is my 1st topic over here.

Im a huge fan of Ayaz Ahmed, has been following him since Roadies.
I beliv dat he's playing a fair game, (no1 is dudh ka dula, evry1 is playing games n sum r playing a dirty game which evry1 is aware of) He didn't hurt any1 but sum ppl in d villa are allergic 2 goodness.

The previous week Apurva banished Ayaz. She got d power n according 2 her she made d best use of it breaking not only Priyanka's bt also our hearts. But i've got a strong feeling dat Ayaz will b back in d villa. No no im nt saying this coz im his fan bt if u see sum of the sbs segments Ayaz is in d villa n a part of d tasks along wid other guys. N also sum tasks r left which he mentioned in his IVs.

I hope he cums back wid vengence. I was so happy when he chose Scarlette over Rashi. I'm loving his new avatar. Always loved his comments in between.

I want him back in d villa at any cost! N i strongly beliv dat he'll cum back.

Plz Share ur views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want him back. I used to like him in his serial but as a person, I don't like his character. I used to think Rishab was an pompous ass but Ayaz is just too immature and reminds me of a pampered kid who is too proud of his looks (frankly that will not last) and due to that looks down on ones who are not good-looking.. And he thinks his comments are smart but frankly he makes no sense and to me ends up looking even more of a fool  Edited by BullsEye777 - 9 years ago
mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I don't want him back. I used to like him in his serial but as a person, I don't like his character. I used to think Rishab was an pompous ass but Ayaz is just too immature and reminds me of a pampered kid who is too proud of his looks (frankly that will not last) and due to that looks down on ones who are not good-looking.. And he thinks his comments are smart but frankly he makes no sense and to me ends up looking even more of a fool 

i agree...i don't want him in villa..
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked his arrogance paired with his nerdy glasses.
Except, I never want a guy like that in my life. So, it was a "door se achha lagta hai" types 

Now though, I cannot even find him attractive because of how unattractive his personality is. 
jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yas..niki
ayaz ko wila main ane se na mad king rok sakta hai na mayan gandi kitna jalta hai ayaz se..how rude he was..i hate them..an hu partion like them i alshow hate thet partion..
Niki ayaz will bake..
Love u..