Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Crazy410

Lovely chapter. Rudra is longing for his Paro. Cant wait until they meet again.

He has to, she is a part of his Soul.
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Can't wait for the next chapter...I want PaRud to meet. ❤️ And maybe dance together at the party ahem ahem 😉 Or maybe he can see someone else asking Paro to dance and he realizes that he does not like that at all 😛 I always wanted to see a jealous Rudra, but at a stage when Paro wasn't his so he had no right to feel jealous. 😳
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

Can't wait for the next chapter...I want PaRud to meet. ❤️ And maybe dance together at the party ahem ahem 😉 Or maybe he can see someone else asking Paro to dance and he realizes that he does not like that at all 😛 I always wanted to see a jealous Rudra, but at a stage when Paro wasn't his so he had no right to feel jealous. 😳

Thanks Zee. You just gave me a great idea of a mishap at the party.
lovearshi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read all parts, awesome ff
Love it
Update soon
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Rithu darling,,

Its 4AM here and writing this just for you.😳..I almost logged out of forum to sleep and remembered today is your special day , hence thought of giving you a gift..

What better way other than acknowledging your hardwork..👏👏

Well I read your whole FF in one stretch now and I should say it is just awesome dear...I loved how you end each chapter with the tint of suspense to keep the viewers on edge ...

Absolutely loved Geetanjili's entry, Mythili's adoption in process and PARUD longing for each other which was totally lost in the original series due to their pace...

Well I am really looking forward to the next chapter now...Nostalgic of jaipur track tingling in  my mind... 

On a serious note, You are special to me in a way  because you are the first person to share your short takes in my analysis post on regular basis even when I was a Newbie in this forum and still  continuing to do so and I do really appreciate you for that...I was looking for a opportunity to reciprocate that gesture and well today is the day for that...

"Many Many Happy Returns of the Day sweetheart"🥳

May you find immense happiness and loads of joy and love in your many lives to come..

Luv u a lot🤗
Take care and Enjoy ur day
Deepa
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

Hey Rithu darling,,

Its 4AM here and writing this just for you.😳..I almost logged out of forum to sleep and remembered today is your special day , hence thought of giving you a gift..

What better way other than acknowledging your hardwork..👏👏

Well I read your whole FF in one stretch now and I should say it is just awesome dear...I loved how you end each chapter with the tint of suspense to keep the viewers on edge ...

Absolutely loved Geetanjili's entry, Mythili's adoption in process and PARUD longing for each other which was totally lost in the original series due to their pace...

Well I am really looking forward to the next chapter now...Nostalgic of jaipur track tingling in  my mind... 

On a serious note, You are special to me in a way  because you are the first person to share your short takes in my analysis post on regular basis even when I was a Newbie in this forum and still  continuing to do so and I do really appreciate you for that...I was looking for a opportunity to reciprocate that gesture and well today is the day for that...

"Many Many Happy Returns of the Day sweetheart"🥳

May you find immense happiness and loads of joy and love in your many lives to come..

Luv u a lot🤗
Take care and Enjoy ur day
Deepa

Thank you so much Deeps. Its so nice of you to remember my birthday.
Thank you for commenting on the story too. Geethanjali and Maithili are my two favorite women on the show apart from Paro, so wanted more of them. Jaipur is special for us RRians isn't it, its where Rudra gives in to attraction towards Paro. Will do my best to stay true to that. Though writing romance isn't my forte.

I loved writing on your post. Its one of the few places where you can just focus on the good parts of the episode and forget the rest. Maynot be able to write tonight, though. But will read yours tomorrow morning.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Chapter 14
Paro looked into the mirror and tried to recollect how Maithili jija applied make up on the evening if her sangeet. She looked so sofisticated that day, like a girl from Jaipur. There was admiration even in Rudra's eyes which usually held indifference towards her looks. She knew that he was invited to tonight's event but didn't know if he was back from his mission yet. She wanted to see him safe and sound and prayed that Bholenath to bring him back to her.
Paro crossed the general's room on her way down and saw her uncle still getting ready. She stepped in to see if everything was alright, startling him. "Maasaji, are you alright?" she asked. "I won't be once Geethanjali sees this", he says turning around with a plate of kachoris and some chutney on his shirt. Paro was amused seeing him look so guilty. The general admitted that he wasn't sure what will upset his wife more the fact he ruined the shirt she picked for his birthday or that he was sneaking katchoris like a child. He then blamed for making such delicious ones for him that he was tempted. Paro laughed, "Its your birthday, you can eat what you want today and follow Maasiji's strict diet tomorrow. Don't worry about the shirt, I will get the stain out. Wear the one I chose for you and tell Maasiji that I insisted on it if she asks. She won't scold you." The general held her hand and thanked her, "You are such a kind girl, you make everything so easy. Thank you." Paro smiled and told him that it was the least she could do after everything he and Maasiji had done for her.
As she made her way downstairs, she was pleasantly surprised. The house looked lovely with pretty flowers placed everywhere and beautiful lights illuminating the hall. There was a band that played old Hindi music, the kind Maasaji loved, in one corner and a bar set up at the back. She smiled at her aunt who was talking to the caterers and giving final instructions.

Geethanjali saw Paro descend and wished her son was a little older. For the girl was esquisite and would make any man feel on top of the world to have her by his side. She looked like the picture of grace and poise. With a quick word to the caterers, she walked over to her. "You look lovely dear. Where did you get the lovely earings from?It must be expensive" one of the guests asked her with a condescending tone. Paro knew from the time that the woman was being a snob she curtly that it was priceless as it was handmade by one of the friends who makes lovely meenakari jewellery which is admired even by foreign tourists. They have a lovely little store which sells the articles made by the ladies from the NGO that her aunt works with and she most welcome to visit. Geethanjali wanted to laugh as she heard Paro talk. She hated it when some of these army wives think they are better than the rest and were too focussed on the latest style and fashion. There is more to life than that. There were so many ways one can help the soceity that their husbands were protecting with their lives. Thats why she liked Paro, the girl was beautiful inside and out. Inspite of being raised by Tejawat, she was honest enough to tell the world about his crimes. After her world collapsed around her, she found the courage and strength to rebuild her life. She was proud of her work at the NGO and let her stay there as long as she pleased. VK had insisted on a BSD constable with her at all times which Paro was ok with. She still prefered Rudra, but never asked for him. Geethanjali often wondered what happened between them, maybe tonight will bring some clarity.
Geethanjali was called away by another guest as Aman approached Paro. The young woman was annoyed, "You are late, you should have been here hours ago", she said. Aman apologised and told her about the present he bought for her. Her eyes shone with child like enthusiasm as she saw his wrapped parcel. On opening it, she saw it was a picture of the Ranavat family. Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at the people who were family to her. It was taken near the fountain, which was her favorite place in the haveli. Maithili jija was sitting in the center with Shanti on her lap and Samrat bhaisa looking on fondly. Kakisa was on her right looking like the matriach she was. Kakosa was standing behind her laughing about something with his brother. Sunheri was on jija's left frowning at Sumer who was pulling the pom poms on her hair. It meant so much that Aman bhaisa went to the trouble of taking this picture. She knew Kakisa made things difficult for him because of Sunheri's weakness for men in uniform, but she was just looking out for a her daughter. Kakosa trusted Aman so he passed on little tit bits of the happenings as and when he could. She looked at the picture again, he wasn't there. She looked at Aman who answered the question in her eyes, "Sir had already left on his mission when I took this". He always knew that look, its when Paro wanted to know about Rudra but didn't know how to ask. It had the same quality as the awkward pause when he spoke to Rudra who always had Paro on the back of his mind. The two of them  shared a connection that neither was ready to acknowledge. "I had to go pick up, Sir. That's why I was late", he told her. He was back and she may see him again tonight. Aman went on to say that Rudra was asleep with fatigue when he left and that he will be late.

"He is here" she said and Aman looked over her shoulder to see Major Rudra Pratap Ranavat at the entrance. Aman wasn't suprised at her guess, it was just like how Rudra knew that she had arrived before her car had arrived on that ill-fated Shivratri mela.  Both sets of eyes always found each other no matter the distance between them, no matter the crowd of people that stood in the way. And both their faces finally shone with a quiet radiance that comes with the knowledge that the people you care about are all right.

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Ritu,
 First of all belated Happy Birth day! Hope you had enjoyed the day.🤗
Coming to the update it is awesome , but why are you teasing me?😕
12 the chapter no Parud,
13th chapter only Rudra and now in this chapter only Paro you are testing my patience and you know what I'll send you but giving exception this time as you just celebrated your birthday.😆
I liked the way you are building up the story and the way towards Parud's meeting. 
I'm happy Paro is in Mr.V.Ks house and they are taking care of her as their family member and happy to see her working with NGOs.😊
The way you are putting Parud's emotions is awesome.
My favorite Aman oh! Thanks for giving him lots of story space😃 As he's one of the characters I liked in RR.

At last Parud will meet in next chapter ...Yippeee!😆
If you made me wait again by creating some suspense in next chapter I'm warning you after that don't complain.😉

🤗

Edited by KhushiParo - 9 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Happy belated birthday!! 🥳

Coming to the chapter...oh please now I'm just anxious for the moment PaRud meet at the party after so long. 😒 I liked that you dedicated a chapter to Paro's perspective just like you dedicated one to Rudra's. Unlike the CVs you are giving Paro's perspective time and attention and you are making her her own individual, and not just a foil to Rudra. I love it!

Please update soon!! And if you can, make the update longer 😳, because it would be great to have a good dose of PaRud after being deprived of them for so long. 😆
Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 9 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is Ramanchi Rithu...I so wanted to see PARUD meet tonight..😆...

Well sweetheart, its very well written and sweet...You have shown Paro's life a bit which the show failed completely......I am so happy for her...

The longing for each other is beautifully depicted here which makes the chapter more exciting and now looking forward to next update even more...

Update soon...I am restless now😆😆😆