Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Pri_S

I had made a similar post but was bashed on basis of love for actors or rozi-roti of ppl working on sets. I love the actors a lot too & on human grounds understand the employment part of ppl on sets too but my point is if we accept such brutal butchery so easily & if trp of this track increases then we are indirectly supporting the shit that cvs & makers are throwing on us. Some some other cv will also wonder oh such illogical death & look alikes tracks actually worked for so & so series, let me also try that. Once again on some fan on some show this all will be thrown & despite we not liking it, we indirectly will be encouraging the nakers to keep on doing whatever they want & then conveniently move on with #suchislife phrase

exactly 
Swathiarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: desisoapie

It seems like we are of similar mind or at least the ones who have liked this post and decided to comment on it. While some have moved on decided to give the new story in RR a chance for whatever reasons they maybe, mostly Sanaya and then Sanish as they are referred to in this forum, there are some of us who are very much haunted by the ghost of past.

I think it is hard to accept such change even though there are several posts and opinions as to give the new story a chance-----even as far as to say that Myrah and Rudra will be able to create the same magic as Paro and Rudra. And of course, there are many who still believe that Paro is indeed Myrah but I am intensely vexed at this new angle.

Let me start by saying that if Myrah is not Paro and a new person, what does that mean in terms of a love story? Of course, Rudra would fall for her or else what woul dthe show be about? So what we are saying is that Rudra will fall for Myrah because she looks like his ex wife and he still loves her. Does that make everything all right? A man falls in love after seven years only because he found his wife's look alike? If her face did not look like Paro, then there would be no love, so how does that work for the girl? A man likes/loves you because you look like his dead ex?

Secondly, if Myrah is indeed Paro (I don't know how they would sell this angle but with this show, anything ridiculous is possible) then I ask them, what was the purpose of making Paro disappear for 7 years, only to bring her back in short dresses? What about the seven years of grief and pain for Rudra and his son? And as one of you mentioned in this very post about the love and bonding between mother and child----all to be deprived from a child to serve what end purpose?

Interestingly, if it does turn out that Paro is somehow revealed to alive and is Myrah, then my question is----how is she so young after 7 years? And just because a person had amnesia or whatever illogical reason they may give, does a person forget 20+ years of their lives, their demeanor, lingo completely and evolve into a brand new person in 7 years? Oh well, it is a show and anything is possible!

Yes, I know that some of will say that lets not be haste in making judgement. Let the CVs do their job as they are the ones who are in charge of the show and maybe they have something amazing planned for us all. My answer to this line of thinking-----go ahead and be happy as this is what I have thought for past 6+ months but look at how they screwed up everything, at every turn, every plot only to make it a completely another show that does not resemble the original RR at all!

If they wanted to entirely change RR, then why the need to show Shiv-Parvati eternal love angle? the mythology, the grand out-of-this-world love? They should have just said that from the beginning that it is a story about a man finding love more than once----which is very possible and real and it does happen in life! It would have been easier to buy it in that situation.

Anyway, I am sure my complaining about the show or even a few of you who agree with this will not make any difference to anyone. The creators of the show have decided and followed through with their plans to jump from one boat to another----most viewers be damned.

Of course, making cool montages  with Rudra in suit and Paro looking like a chirpy young preppy gal from US solves everything for them and most people will buy the story. I , for one don't have much hope or even faith in the new show (not because of the actors) but the creatives who are like children with severe ADHD and like to change stories every few days with no continuity or reasonable flow. Its like abruptly one track would end in matter of a day or two and the next track started without proper segue making me wonder who was putting this together. Call me pessimistic if you like but the title of my post says it all.

Maybe one day, I might feel like the urge to take a peek and see what is happening with the new RR but for now, I am still disappointed and angry at the silly and unnecessary twist and plot of the show.

Once again, this is just my opinion as a viewer. It does not mean to offend or discourage anyone else for watching the new show. After all, not everyone can agree to the same point of view. For all enjoying or watching the show---Have fun!

Love,
Sonia

👏 Ditto!!! Wish the other fans wr this sensible too!!!! no offence meant but seriously...
Swathiarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_S

I had made a similar post but was bashed on basis of love for actors or rozi-roti of ppl working on sets. I love the actors a lot too & on human grounds understand the employment part of ppl on sets too but my point is if we accept such brutal butchery so easily & if trp of this track increases then we are indirectly supporting the shit that cvs & makers are throwing on us. Some some other cv will also wonder oh such illogical death & look alikes tracks actually worked for so & so series, let me also try that. Once again on some fan on some show this all will be thrown & despite we not liking it, we indirectly will be encouraging the nakers to keep on doing whatever they want & then conveniently move on with #suchislife phrase

me too!!! certain fans are too blind to realise wat the cvs r doing!!! There no assurance given by the cvs tht they wont play the same dirty game in the future fo the sake of trps!! so for my mind's betterment i left the show to be it n stopped watching it!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Swathiarshi

I felt the same too, but just dint want to get bashed by posting!!! I still wonder y Sanaya and ashish agreed to this change!! Im a die-hard sanaya fan but still cnt accept this new track like sm other fans😕!!!! for the past few epis evn actors seemed not to be in their usual form!!!!They seemd like doing things for smbody!!!! Evn my mother askd me y sanaya hs agreed to this humshakal track!!! I dnt mean any ofence to the actors but seriously, evn i felt tht maybe they wr not attached to the characters n show like us fans😭!! Hence i stopped watching RR after Paro's death!!!just hanging around in the forums to see how others hv accepted this track😕!

Actors have 1 year contracts - they just cannot break it! ughh.. if this was after first 12 months I would have cheered on to see Sanaya walk away from this - but then that is another thing, she doesn't interfere with creative decisions at all.. unfortunately :((  its actually for her like if our boss told us that, say I am qualified in two fields? and can do both, and all of a sudden they have a requirement for the 1 i am not doing now and they drag and put me there cz i have put that in my CV as well as have signed a contract.
I may hate that part of work - but i can do it, and unless and until I can break the contract (3 month notice in a regular job) I can't leave :(( its like that for them.. and if leaving a job halfway through is not my thing - the best thing I could do is make peace with it and try to take the new thing positively..

I can't speak for Ashish, cz  i don't know anything abt him..

Swathiarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

Actors have 1 year contracts - they just cannot break it! ughh.. if this was after first 12 months I would have cheered on to see Sanaya walk away from this - but then that is another thing, she doesn't interfere with creative decisions at all.. unfortunately :((  its actually for her like if our boss told us that, say I am qualified in two fields? and can do both, and all of a sudden they have a requirement for the 1 i am not doing now and they drag and put me there cz i have put that in my CV as well as have signed a contract.
I may hate that part of work - but i can do it, and unless and until I can break the contract (3 month notice in a regular job) I can't leave :(( its like that for them.. and if leaving a job halfway through is not my thing - the best thing I could do is make peace with it and try to take the new thing positively..

I can't speak for Ashish, cz  i don't know anything abt him..

i understand, which is why i dont bash actors!!!! i respect sanaya's professionalism!!! N shes my favourite actress in tellywood! But i cnt watch RR anymore as ive lost the connection with the show!!! Let the show go on till it goes on!!!