Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I too have not watched any videos as yet... seen your posts and  going through them...still staggered at the sight...so much of violence for our innocent Paro in her childhood,,,further unto her marriage and now when she has found heaven with her Rudra and child...violence has once again caught beautiful Paro  not an ounce of pity ...We love you Sanaya and know you love us...Endless thanks Sunara for your ever golden words on my favorite Paro.!!!
cylan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love my princess nd her professionalism👏👏
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In the 1st pic why is the villain so smiley face while shooting😆

He doesn't look like revenging at al.
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Asr-Ki-Sam

watching her IV seemed like she actually bt no!
My poor baby looked so hell tired!
God bless her wid good health!
Aww shez sleeping<3
Sanaya Irani take a bow 4 playing paro
she nailes it in every scene
startd watchng RR only 4 sanaya
no sanaya means no RR
hope shez okay wid new character

Good to see so many appreciation posts on sanaya
shez deserving!
Awesome post

Agree with u completely 

Spc no sanaya  means no RR 
Edited by samirao - 9 years ago
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hats off to Sanny for her Professionalism... But CVs please don't kill Paro... Please.
-Pramila- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
there is many thing i love about Sanaya n this is one of them her  professionalism.👏👏👏
Love you Sanaya n i will always.🤗
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hatts of to Sanaya 👏

Sanaya irani is truly professional ⭐️

Sanaya bring life in Paro's character .

Because of Sanaya now we attached to Paro character in deeply .

Hope Cvs justice to our show .

Love u Sanaya Irani a lots ...

God bless u 
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Gosh these pics sent goosebumps to me..
Soo my god..
How the episode will be ..
I want a promo or this.
I want as many as poeples to watch this episode.
Plzzz colors give a promo for this high point in Rangrasiya.
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I love Sanaya. I have not seen another dedicated actor in telly or bolly world more than her. I first saw her as Gunjan in MJHT, and unlike many people I loved SaJan over the other couple because of Sanaya. The way she portrayed innocence won me over. Then I watched her biggest hit because of her and got lucky with the male lead. They had a sizzling chemistry. Her portrayal of chirpiness and "sanak" made me fall in love with her again. I can't say I would have loved Khushi as much as I do if it wasn't for Sanaya. I even liked her portrayal of ChCh. I only watched that show for her. And this time again, she did her magic with Paro. Despite of not having great depth in her character,  she very convincingly makes me feel what she is going through.  If she is smiling, then I am smiling, and if she is sad, then I  am sad. And I hate how CVs are making her go through this  when she is finally happy. I hope there is at least one happy PaRud family scene with PaRud and the baby. I am watching this show for her. PaRud chemistry was the cherry on top. And though I wouldn't want to watch the show if the plot is messed up, I know I will watch it just for Sanaya. I tend to get over telly/bolly/hollywood actors after some time, but Sanaya is the only exception.  I love  her just as much as I did years ago-- if not more. I have been following her work since 6 years and she hasn't disappointed me once. Her off-screen personality,  her dedication and loyalty towards work, and her professionalism has increased my love and respect for her by folds. I just wish she gets her due recognition in the form of some awards for her talent. For she truly deserves it.

P.S. Sorry for going a bit off topic. But I didn't want to stop myself from "fangirling" this one time.
Edited by nine2 - 9 years ago