ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Fighting Fate

CHAPTER 5

Part 1

Madhumati Aunty?

Kaun?

Aunty, mein Anjali bol rahi hoon..Arnav's sister...Anjali sounded anxious to know the reaction at the other end.

There was a pause and a moment of sorrow whooshed across Bua's face. But she is a woman who brought up Khushi and she knows how to balance her emotions to the situations. How are you beta? How is Devyaniji? Its been quite long...

Anjali thanked her stars for the good start and did her thumb up to Nani gesturing that it was Madhumati and that her number is still valid.

Everyone is fantastic Aunty. How are you and hows Khushi.

She is doing great beta. Madhumati refrained from giving too much information without Khushi's knowledge. What a pleasant surprise!

Warmth oozing out of Madhumati's voice, Anjali relaxed to play her game without pondering into any other unnecessary details. Me and Aman are getting married, and tomorrow is our engagement. We decided to do it in Telugu wedding style.

Thats great news beta! Congratulations! Very happy for you both. When is the marriage?

Date not yet fixed, since we are facing quite a few hiccups. The event planner we hired doesnt seem to know anything about it. And we dont know anyone else who could guide us. Wondering if its possible for you to help us..Anjali whispered her words away nervously crossing her fingers.

Madhumati hesitated for a min and contemplated her words. I am not sure beta. To be honest, the way it all ended between Arnav and Khushi, I dont think Khushi will appreciate if I force myself into your family. I dont thinks its a good idea.

Why do you think everything ended between them, Aunty?  Honestly, this is just an excuse I was giving you. I want them to come together just once and the decision will be theirs.. I just want to give them one chance to themselves. Tell me aunty, has Khushi moved on with her life? If your answer is Yes, I promise we will never bother you.

No, She hasnt moved on. With respect to Arnav she is standing on the same spot, where she stood crying & hugging his photo on that night. She hasnt moved on a bit. Tears rolled down her eyes remembering every night how Khushi cries for him till date...

Anjali remained silent for a moment giving time to Madhumati to regroup. One way she was happy learning Khushi's state of mind and she turned more determined to bring these stubborn people together.

Hows Arnav? Buaji's voice interrupted her already planning mind.

If Khushi is crying river, he is holding that river within himself. Anjali uttered in choked voice, remembering Aman's words "He will never move on".

Madhumati understood Arnav is in no less pain. For a moment, she felt the desperate urge to bring them together but again it had to be Khushi's decision and she wont cross that line with her daughter. I will have to ask her beta.

Aunty, before you ask her, I want you see Arnav first just to understand what I am trying to say here. I am sure you will change your mind. Please aunty, for my sake.

Madhumati thought for a moment and asked, Where should I come?

Anjali literally jumped in joy, giving hi-fi's to Nani in the air, Here! to RM!. If you can make it in an hour, Arnav will be here.

Nani, her eyes glistening in the tears of hope, crossed her fingers silently praying for a miracle, which is when Anjali handed over the phone to Nani.

Both the women who had been center of their children's lives broke down into silent tears sharing their pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi slumped into her chair and turned into numbing silence unable to understand the new person she is seeing before her eyes. Tears blurred her vision as she hastily wiped them with her hands to get better and more of him. Scrunching the paper in her fists, she clutched it to her heart, drawing knees together, she wailed helplessly. She missed him, She missed him so much that she realized, she had been living nothing but a dead life; but what more shocking for her is he didnt look anywhere better than her.

That stinging realization pulled her gaze into the words of the article. Creasing her eyebrows, for the next few moments she read each and every word and by the end of the article, her hand clamped to her mouth as she mumbled, Where was he?

Pushing the paper aside, She launched the browser on her computer and searched for anything she could find on Arnav Singh Raizada.

After moments of scrutinized search, an article captured her attention as she read it with all her crumbled mind,

ASR Fired or Resigned? Khushi checked the date of the article and it was 2 days after she left Mumbai. And then she found many articles along the same line,

ASR stepped down from the throne!

Raizada and Varma fight! Varma the only and new President of AR Ventures!

Where is ASR?

She opened the last article that dated 4 weeks after she left Mumbai..."ASR resigned...divorced his wife...left the country...is keeping tight-lipped about his whereabouts"

All articles dated within few 3-4 weeks she left but she found none on him after that. In the later days, It was all about the gradual downfall of AR and Aman on news and nowhere ASR was mentioned. For all these years she assumed that he was living in the same city and there were countless number of times, she prayed not to cross paths with him for fear of breaking down, changing her resolves, which is why she refrained from finding anything about him for all these years.

Khushi cupped her forehead as she realized why she felt so hollow for these years, every moment her heart trying to tell that the city and the air she is breathing is not same anymore, where it is filled with nothing but his void.    

Without wasting any moment, determinedly, she picked her handbag and rushed out of her cabin.

Its been more than a half day, since Arnav pulled all high level executives into a conference room to know their reasons on Company's poor performance. It was highly difficult for him to enter the company he abandoned years ago. The memories of success flashed before his eyes the moment he entered and once again his chest puffed in pride in what he once created - a great team, a great company.

After Aman briefed the sectors they are experiencing losses, Arnav asked for everybody's performance report in last 1 year. Domineeringly staring at all the executives, he instructed, I need performance report of every employee based on only 2 ratings Good and Bad. I dont want to see above average, average, below average, all those rubbish details...Make no mistake, anybody who falls under Bad rating is going home for good.

Once all the executives left the room, Aman asked hesitantly, Are you sure? We might lose quite a lot of employees.

Thats exactly what I want, to throw these lazy as*es  out. We are in a better position than a start-up company is. Dont you worry, Put the 5 best employees out on market to scout for start-up businesses. Arnav determined to pull the company out of crisis to give the financial stability to the couple before they start their new journey together.

Its been 2 years since separation from Arnav. Sitting with her feet drawn to her chest, Khushi blankly stared at the ceiling. Even the fan wheeling the air haunted the house with immense pain and loss. While Buaji & Payal sat at the dining table and kept an eye on Khushi helplessly,  She rose to her feet walking towards her bedroom. Buaji gestured Payal to follow and be with her but before Payal could reach Khushi's bedroom, Khushi walked out wrapping her shoulders in shawl.

The other two ladies watched her quietly unsure what she is doing. Dragging her feeble frame, as though tired of battling her life, Khushi slipped her feet into the black sandals to exit the house. Buaji frantically checked the wall clock that chimed 1.30AM.

Beta, Where are you going at this hour?

Feeling suffocated Bua, Will be back soon!

Khu..

Please Bua, dont stop me. With that Khushi opened the door to leave. Stopping in her tracks as an afterthought, she turned to Bua, her eyes filled with tremendous hope. Can you pray your God once to show him to me? Can you please do that for me Bua?

Bua rushed to her and pulled her into tight embrace, Just tell me once beta, I will find him wherever he is and will bring him to you.

Nai Nai Bua, Sirf ek baar, dor se dekhungi, usse disturb nahi karoongi. Please request your God, he never listens to me. Khushi uttered innocently in her own delusional world. I will come soon. With that Khushi hurtled her feet out.

Whats happening to you meri bachi? Bua broke down helplessly while Payal followed Khushi to keep an eye on her.

Khushi stopped her car far from the parking in dark enveloped by the giant oak trees. Sitting on the grass, she anxiously looked at the window of the penthouse she used to own once along with him. Payal who reached the location, parked her scooty little farther and stood far from Khushi giving her space. She waited for very long time but Khushi neither uttered a word, nor blinked her eyes.

On the other end Khushi was in totally different world, her mind speaking more words than her lips could utter. Only once B&W...Only once...Only once B&W..Only once...these words repeatedly played on her lips while her neck craned up looking at the window, hoping she will see a glimpse of him, unaware that he was seas away...

Tonight, Could you hold me once, please sirf ek baar...Her finger involuntarily raised pleadingly and the next moment Payal found Khushi smiling happily. She walked closer wondering at her sister's weird expressions and what she heard pooled tears in her eyes. She found her sister talking to empty space next to her. Khushi was under shock and hallucinating!

I know B&W, Why didnt we ever sit here before? Moon is looking more beautiful than ever. She giggled like a child.

---

Sure, I will come, we will sit here everyday...Promise me you will come everyday too...

---

I know you will never break your promise. She blushed tucking her hair behind her ears.

---

Thank you!

---

Kisliye? Of course for holding me..Khushi blushed even more. I always wonder how you know my every need without being asked?

Jiji..Jiji...Payal sat next to Khushi and jerked her to senses while Khushi looked at her blankly...There is no one here Jiji.

No, he was right he...Khushi's words faded in the air as she looked around frantically. I saw him, he was here just now. He was here.

Let me get you home. Payal forcibly pulled Khushi from the place stifling her helpless cries.

The next day Madhumati, and Payal took Khushi to the doctor who had been treating her for last 2 years. The doctor confirmed that there is nothing physically wrong with Khushi who had been under shock lately for last one week and she suggested them to take her to the psychiatrist.

After evaluating Khushi in three sessions and knowing the history of Khushi, the psychiatrist declared that Khushi is suffering from Rape Trauma Syndrome. And the only way she could be cured is to keep her away from anything and everything that would remind her of the event, but unfortunately and stubbornly, Khushi refused to let go of the AdiNav Organization which she started to help rape victims. While the days she spent to shed light into other dark lives, the nights she cocooned herself deeper and deeper into her own suffering.

Khushi hurtled her feet into AR. Gasping for breath, she requested the receptionist to meet Arnav. The new lady who is appointed just an year ago has no clue who Khushi is, and so obviously denied giving excuses.

Unsure if he is even in the office, Khushi looked around hoping somebody will recognize her and take her to Arnav. She waited mins but running out of luck, gathering all her strength, she punched the one phone number that she still remembered till date, HIS phone number after many many years. But like the man, her luck ruled her stubbornly as she heard Number doesn't exist.

The desperation flickered on her face, and with each passing moment she felt the strong urge to see him once to her satisfaction. She ran back to receptionist and requested once again, this time to meet Aman. And she got no different answer.

Pushing her luck, she dialed Aman's number which went into voicemail. Then she heard receptionist answering someone that ASR and Aman are not in the office. Not willing to accept the defeat yet, she rushed to the penthouse hoping he is there.

~~

Watching Khushi sprinting to the Penthouse lobby, the security manager instantly recognised her and gleed welcoming her.

Raju, Is Sir in the house?

Sir? No.. He l

What time he comes home usually?

Ma'm..its been almost 3 years. He hadnt come home since then.

He didnt live here? Her face broke into severe shock and her hands trembled slowly coming to the understanding of what would have happened. And before she could turn her feet, the security manager stopped her, giving her a bunch of keys. Ma'm, Sir asked us to give you in case you return.

Iska matlab, nobody lives in the house?

No Ma'm its been locked for 3 years.

Khushi cupped her forehead feeling heavy with emotional distress that started slowly creeping up, and grabbed the keys. Shoving the keys into her purse, She dialed Aman's number one more time and it still went into voicemail. Determinedly, walking out of the building, She punched the SMS to the Aman's number she has.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collecting the sample work of shortlisted designers, Arnav and Aman were driving back to RM, talking about the new proposals they received with the news of Arnav's comeback. As Arnav deftly maneuvered Audi Q7 into the city streets, Aman's phone chimed with incoming call.

Aman who is all into living the moment with his buddy after long time, didnt care to answer the unknown number. Then the next moment flashed a message on screen from the same number. Narrowing his eyes curiously, he opened the message that read,

This is Khushi, if this is Aman, please please call me.

His eyes rounded in surprise and read the message again. Turning off the music, he dialed the number still unable to believe the person as Khushi.

Hello, this is Aman.

Aman...She broke into tears.

Aman panicked and looked over his shoulder to find Arnav's eyes glued to the road sincerely. Before he could say Bhabhi, Khushi sputtered.

Aman, I need to see him. Is he OK? I saw him in the newspaper..Where was he all these years? What happened? Could you help me, I want to see him, only once please? Khushi turned flustered unable to think straight with only motive to reach her man and to assure herself he is safe and sound in all ways.

Aman hesitated if he needs to tell Arnav or not, but as he remembered Anjali's words in the morning, "They have to have to get back together", he decided to play this covertly.

Aap..I mean, How are you?

I need to see him once Aman. Please...dor se bhi chalega, sirf ek baar, please...Khushi scared of Aman's reaction as he had been the strongest support system for Arnav, pleaded him in fright.

Nahi..B...I mean please dont embarrass me. I will see what I could do. Give me few mins. He cut the call feeling sad with the way she sounded.

As they crossed the Bandra Square, Aman remembered a good coffee shop where they could meet and texted her the details and the time to meet, soon after they drop the samples with Anjali.

Part 2 Next Post

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Fighting Fate

CHAPTER 5

Part 2

Anjali opened the door for Madhumati and instantly threw her arms around her thanking her for considering her request. The only hope of a sister to change her brother's life!

Please dont be formal beta. She looked around warily for the one person whom she came for.

He is not here yet, he is on his way. Anjali stopped holding Madhumati's hands and spoke hesitantly, And he doesnt know that you are coming over.

Buaji smiled cupping Anjali's cheek, Thats fine beta. I understand.

Seeing Nani walking towards her tapping her third leg to the marble floor, Madhumati rushed to Nani and embraced her in warm hug and they stood quiet for moments questioning themselves and the lives of their kids silently.

While Nani gestured her to sit, Anjali excused herself to arrange for snacks. Just about she turned to leave, Arnav along with Aman entered discussing the new venture details that brought to their table this afternoon.

Buaji who was keenly listening to Nani, suddenly lifted her face to the sound of shoe soles tapping the floor. Adjusting glasses on the bridge of her nose, she found the owner of the powerful strides and she found herself escaping a notable gasp.

Shock whooshed all over her face seeing the extreme changes in the man she adored, the careless appearance, the nonchalant attitude, the fierceful stance said it all and her eyes broke into fresh pool of tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am just too skeptical about laying off another 1000 employees.

I dont understand why you are so apprehensive about it. With new acquisitions and pushing the limits of our best employees, I am sure we wi...Arnav's words scattered in the air, as his eyes fell on the woman sitting next to Nani.

Anjali stopped in her tracks and stared at Arnav nervously as his fingers closed into a deathly fist, his jaw tightened in defense, his eyes burning the shades he was wearing. He wandered his eyes surreptitiously as far as they could take him around the room to check if that someone has made her presence too.

As Bua stood up to greet him, He deduced the fact of Khushi's absence by then because his heart knew that even before his eyes found out. He walked over to Anjali ferociously giving a royal ignore to Buaji. Aman sensing the agitated situation, immediately followed Arnav and cupped his shoulder to calm him.

Arnav standing right in front of Anjali, knowing who is behind Bua's visit in the house, he removed his shades in a strained move boring his fiery eyes, tensing her up. Anjali instantly lowered her eyes, fidgeting her fingers when he opened her fisted palm and slammed the bridal catalog into her palm.

Designer name, By the end of the day! He uttered in controlled growl and turned around lashing Aman's palm off his shoulder in the process.

Arnav beta..Buaji tried to stop him to have a word, but Arnav stormed his way through the house, uncaringly not acknowledging her presence.

Didnt you find better time for Coffee? There is so much to do at the office. Arnav barked in the car taking out all his anger of seeing Buaji in the house.

For most of the drive, he had turned extremely silent brooding over the encounter with her that re-opened way too many wounds. Slamming his fists on the wheel, he refrained his mind from wandering deep into thoughts that he dont wish to approve at the moment.

Aman sighed observing his buddy's irascible temper and remained silent without any counter response, hoping everything will go well in the coffee shop. He sneakily texted Khushi warning his mood.

Arnav parking his car, Go get it, I will be in the car.

Aman turned flustered as his buddy is hell bent to ruin his efforts.  Why dont you come along? We will chat for sometime over a cup and l..

What, are we here for a date? Arnav bursted all hotheaded, unlocking the doors...

Aman sighed giving up and walked into the shop.

Arnav leaned his head back to the seat and closed his eyes, his head started drumming with pain, as he had been strenuously putting effort not to remind himself of her. As he closed his eyes, he could feel the change in the air, the familiar feeling only one woman's presence could give him. He turned flustered and restless and sat up straight to divert his mind. The air inside the car constricted so much that it started choking him painfully, and so he stepped out to take the fresh air.

Aman entered the coffee house and looked around to find Khushi standing by the giant glass window that exposed the city.

Speeding his foot steps, excited to see her after years, his face broke into happy smile for his friend. Bhabhi, How are...

Before he could complete, his eyes followed her gaze and found the man she has been looking for at the other side of the glass. Without uttering a word, Aman stepped back to leave them alone even though there were still miles apart between them.

Her eyes streamed into tears as she watched him closing his eyes. Even though there is window glass, windshield and thick aching air in between them, she could feel the painful squeeze of his eyes. His helplessness to the evident turmoil didnt go unnoticed by her from the way he stared at his palms for the longest min which he often does when he gets flustered and try to contain his tension. Before she could completely gulp down his pain, he stepped down the car giving her more of what she needed, HIM.

Crossing his feet, leaning against the car, hands tucked in his pockets, he stood watching the entrance of the coffee house. Splaying her hands on the glass as though brushing against his doleful face, she leaned her forehead watching the unrecognizable man before her and broke down completely uncaring the public around her.

His eyes rooted to the glass window keenly observing the reflection of himself floating amidst the waves of clouds, unaware of his weeping heart outside his body at the other end of the glass.

She felt betrayed once again but by her own self this time. How could this happen? This is not what I hoped for you...She uttered pleading her stance hoping it would reach the pair of eyes watching straight into her.

The man who never stepped out of his room without styling in slicked back hair, clean shave, and Business formal suit now stood with weeks beard, months hair, and casual blazer looking rugged and untouchable like lightning in the saddened sky threatening to kill anyone who nears.  The sight was the biggest defeat of her life!

As if born to lose all her life, her defeat in the name of Arnav Singh Raizada became too much burden to bear as one palm held onto her heart pleading for mercy.

This is not what I wanted for you...She mumbled once again in sobs when a hand fell on her shoulder. Instantly she jerked away frightened with the stranger touch and found Aman towering over her.

Its me Bhabhi...

She looked away wiping her tears, stopping herself from showing her vulnerable side. The way she jerked herself off, Aman could sense how protective and insecured she had turned into from that incident.

Aap theek hain?

Ignoring his question, she tried to enquire, Is he OK? He is...Words betrayed her as her eyes once again found him looking around impatiently.

Aman smiled at these 2 unbelievable characters, You need him as much as he needs you. And the rest is right in front of you. With that Aman gave a hearty smile and stepped out of the shop as her mind clearly deduced what he said.

She found Arnav scolding Aman for something and her lips instantly broke into smile even in tears, the magic he never failed to create knowingly or unknowingly when she is upset. She stood there watching him turn to step into the car. Standing helplessly when all of her wants to do nothing but throw herself onto him, her palms fisted longing for more. The next moment he stopped in his tracks and looked behind him straight into her eyes as if he knew she is there, as if he heard her.

His one glance gave her all the strength she needed to battle yet another battle!

Unable to sleep, tossing on his bed restlessly, finally Arnav gave up his fight with sleep grabbing the pile of AR files and laptop to the bed. Burying himself with new proposals, he left the torturous world behind and deeply engrossed himself in the responsibility, the AR Empire.

He ignored the first ring of his cell phone and when his cell phone persistently rang in his otherwise quiet hotel room, infuriated Arnav leaned over to the side table to grab the phone and give the caller peace of his mind...

Sorry Sorry Sorry bhai...

Di?

Sorry I couldnt sleep..I know you are angry with me...Sorry sorry, it was actually, Madhu...

Di..Stay Away!

Bh..

I dont need any explanations. Its your house, you have every right to invite whomever you want. But in case you are playing one of your tricks, I must warn you Just Stay Away...

It was nothing as you think. Nani met her in temple and so invited her, and you are making it big issue. Anjali lied to get through the situation.

I hope so! He said in mock tone.

Done dinner?

Hmm...All set for tomorrow?

...and their banter continued until she irritated him and until he got irritated enough to close his eyes and sleep.

When you take a decision hoping for the best, but the outcome of it shows you entirely different picture, its nothing short of a wake up call to bring the life back onto tracks. Only very few sensible people spontaneously and courageously act on the subtle clues life throws at them to save it from getting derailed. One such being is Khushi. Khushi has always been and known to be impulsive when it comes to decisions of life because that is how life taught her to survive. She got way too matured and very early to her age without proper guidance in understanding the consequences and repercussions that might end up due to those decisions made, which is why often she falls prey to the people who are judgemental.

But there is one thing that sets her apart from everyone else in the entire world. She is a woman who owns her decisions. If she knows to break a life, she equally compassionately makes a life as well with complete responsibility. The earlier evening covert encounter with Arnav made her realize many things, one of which she decided to discuss with Buaji.

Bua, I have something to share.

Me too.

Kya hua? Sab theek hain? Did kids trouble you?

NO..I met Arnav today. Madhumati spoke hesitantly.

Kya? Kab?

Buaji explained what happened this morning and to her surprise Khushi took it very well without getting too upset. He looks very changed man Khushi. I am thinking may be you should once...

Speak to him? Khushi completed for her.

Yeah, may be to have proper closure, to make him understand why you took such decision.

Khushi, her eyes focusing on her palms , fidgeting with her fingers, I too met him Bua.

What are you saying? Really? There was glint of happiness evidently shone on Buaji's face.

I mean not like proper meeting. I saw him from far.

And...

Nothing I dint talk to him. I couldnt face him. He was soo...her voice cracked as she looked away fighting the torment she had been facing ever since she saw him.

Buaji cupping her face, He is not what you expected him to be, isnt he?

Khushi nodded no, tears rolling down once again with Bua's touch. He is changed so much that I am scared. I am scared to even go in front of him. But I have to. I am leaving myself no choice here.

What are you thinking beta?

When we briefly got separated and met after 2 months post that misunderstanding of the night, he looked very much normal like every other man. When I met him in Annual Conference in those days, I didnt see any difference in Arnav. I thought he moved on. That troubled me. But before I knew, we were back together again. Keeping that short separation in mind, I thought he would move on, if not sooner eventually one day he would...I sincerely hoped he would but today what I saw...She couldnt continue as she felt her heart heavy, resting her head on Buaji's lap.

Buaji brushed her hair encouraging her to speak, and the comfort touch did help Khushi in a way to express what she wanted to say. I wanted to free him off my burden Bua not to make him miserable like this. He is so different today. There is so much denial pouring out of him and in the few mins I have seen him, he moved very restless. He couldnt stay put. This wasnt what I hoped him to become. I hoped him the best but...She wiped her tears with the back of her palms.  I am more baffled at my life that the reasons to cry are growing endless...And I wonder if our cries will ever fade away whether we are together or apart from each other. But one thing I realized, If I am the reason for the way he is today, then I should be the one to bring his old self back.

There was no limits to Bua's happiness but anyway she enquired for one final time, Are you sure beta?

He is not going to let me near him but I am more sure of US than I was 3 years ago.

The next day...

Shoving the blue satin shirt with tails into his grey slacks, Arnav checked himself in the mirror looking sharp and mature. Fixing his cufflinks, his thoughts went back to Anjali who insisted to have her engagement today when he wanted to arrange for a grand celebration seeking for a week time. But she put her foot forward adamantly and insisted she would rather have it the next moment if possible.

Sighing with deep exhale unable to decode her tricky plans, Arnav grabbed his watch checking his hair, cufflinks and all other accessories for one last time before a move out of the room. Strapping the steel metal Mont Blanc around his wrist, his eyes fell on the Taveez hung around his neck instantly flashing the woman of his life in the mirror. Adjusting his collar, his fingers caressed the black thread remembering her fingers around his neck when she tied it. That reminded him Buaji's sudden presence in RM. No matter how many times he tried to believe Anjali, he couldnt help question his curiosity why Buaji is in Mumbai at the very first place. He wanted to ponder on it further if Khushi too is in town but before his mind gets out of control on unnecessary thoughts, his fingers left the black thread and turned to the bed to grab his grey blazer.

Picking up the shrill ring of his phone, he instantly kept the phone away from his ears hearing the shriek at the other end...

Di..Calm down...Now what?

Bhai..Bhaiii..I am sooo tensed...

Di, you have already called me 10times before to tell the same thing. Go find Aman. He will help you.

Where is he? Did he become Run-Away-Groom? He is not here yet.

Di, what time is it?

What time is the ceremony?

Then?

Still..at least you come, I am soo tensed I am not used to these stuff...

I am starting, will be there in an hour if I get lucky with the traffic.

What kind of Bhai you are, its my enga..

Bye Di.

Hello Bhai..

He hung the phone with a sigh!

Dressed in Black and Pink Chiffon Anarkali suit, hair styled into loose curls, Khushi walked out of her bedroom grabbing her handbag, but not before asking her son to wish her luck.

Buaji who was fixing evening snack for the kids who will be home in an hour, turned around and gleed at Khushi. Wiping her wet hands on the sides of her saree, Buaji adjusted Khushi's mangalsutra  and kissed on her forehead, Beautiful as ever!

Khushi smiled walking over to the shoe rack while Buaji followed her.

Why dont you take kids?

There is time for everything Bua. I am not sure how he is going to react.

Whatever happens, be strong! Buaji squeezed her palm assuringly.

Khushi nodded and smiled nervously as she bade bye to Bua.

Nani, Is Khushi here yet? Anjali mumbled as make-up artist tried to hold her face in place blushing her cheeks.

She will come. Dont panic. Nani smiled slipping diamond studded bangles into Anjali's thin hands.

I hope she makes it before Bhai comes, so that I could give her some tips.

Do you think she needs one? Nani chuckled observing the performance of make-up artist.

Of course, she doesnt know this new animalistic Bhai of mine.

She will learn, dont you worry about them anymore. Listen, whatever you have done, I am sure Arnav and Khushi will thank you one day. But now its time to concentrate on that duffer, your to-be husband..

Nani? Anjali chided for calling Aman duffer.

He took years to kiss you. What else can I expect from him? Nani chuckled along with Anjali remembering how she plotted to bring them together years back with the help of Arnav.

Handing over the phone to Anjali, Nani instructed, Tell him to take you along after engagement. And also tell him that he has my full permission to enjoy the night alone with you.

Anjali literally buried her face into the ground as make-up artist bit her lips to contain her smile. Anjali embarrassed threw balls of fire at Nani, while Nani smiled and teased, You will thank me for the permission later tonight. And he better thank me too.

Nani was about to leave to check on Khushi's arrival when Anjali held her hand and stopped her. You are happy, Aren't you?

Nani's eyes brimmed in happy tears, Very happy, I am going to celebrate the beginning of my both daughters' lives tonight.

Giving gentle thank you squeeze on Anjali's hand, Nani stepped away asking her to call Aman.

Part 3 Next Post

ToxicLove thumbnail
Fighting Fate

CHAPTER 5

Part 3

I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt You,
But when I say "I wont do it again", I actually Mean it.
"How do I make it up to you" is MY responsibility.

2 mile driveway into the interior of the picturesque palace premises lit in tiny golden lights, Khushi stepped down her car, her eyes first falling on the Gazebo at the farther end, that flashed many first & sweet ministrations. Lowering her head with an anxious smile, she walked inside the building in cautious steps.

Ceilings draped in Yellow & Champagne fabrics, tables decked in glittering golden linen, tall and tapered centerpieces dramatically loaded with fluffy plums of Baby's Breath, Hydrangea, with Hanging Amaranthus, the Opulent Mansion looking nothing less than a Heavenly Kingdom with a royal bloom. Every nook and corner screamed happy colors with no hint of sad tones.

It was his choice of colors! Breezed a gentle whisper in her ears as Khushi startled and looked around to find Nani standing with a huge grin.

Nani...She threw her hands around Nani taking her into a warm hug.

Nani broke down into happy tears as they remained for a long moment in each other embrace. Pulling herself away, Nani cupped her face, and asked, Look at you...What have you turned into? Aren't you taking care of yourself? Nani twisted her and turned her checking Khushi all around.

Nani, I am fine...Khushi gave a hearty smile stopping Nani. How are you Nani? You dont look better either.

What to do, He dont take care of me like you used to. Nani smiled, as Khushi lowered her eyes sadly. Not willing to put her into spot, Nani grabbed her hand and walked her to Anjali's room, She has turned into devil anticipating your arrival. Nani tried to ease Khushi feeling tremors running through her skin.

I am thinking if I should go for red or black? Aman sounded seriously over the phone.

Hmm Black is Bhai's fav and

Uff lady, please dont bring that unromantic bhai of yours into this red and black.

Anjali giggled at his frustration, And what exactly is THIS red and black you are referring to.

Aman's voice instantly turned to hoarse making every attempt to seduce his woman who had been talking nothing but Khushi and Arnav ever since the start of the call, the only 2 piece exotic fabrics you are going to wear tonight...

Anjali blushed biting down her lips to suppress her wide grin, and was about to come up with retort when Nani walked in with Khushi...OMG Khushiii...Anjali shrieked and Aman knew his time is up..Chuckling at his soon-to-be-fiance, Aman hung up leaving the ladies to catch up...

I am sooo happy...I am soo soo sooo happy...Anjali ignoring the hair stylist, bunching her skirt in her palms rushed to Khushi...

Thank you for inviting me. Khushi sincerely showed her gratitude as Anjali pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

Trash your thanks and give me big bear hug. Anjali swayed Khushi squeezing her into tight embrace. Anjali feeling her little shaky understood her nervousness.

You look breathtaking Anjali..Khushi pulled away complimenting her.

Nani watching nervous Khushi asked her to sit down with her, while Anjali sat down beside her. Taking her hands in to hers, Nani spoke softly, Whatever happened is happened, Dont you be scared of anything. He might come off as totally different but deep down he is the same man. And we all are sure that you are going to handle him exceptionally well.

Does he hate me Nani? Khushi asked hoping against the hope, with her eyes moistened into redness.

Arure Tech is our safest and best bet given our conditions...Speaking to Aman over phone, Arnav kicking the side door with his foot, grabbed the blazer in one hand & stepped out of the car locking it. Knowing that the flock of media is covering the event at the front entrance, Arnav chose to enter through rear entrance which leads to the industrial-sized kitchen of the mansion.

Yaar, today is my engagement. Already your sister is giving me royal ignore even before exchanging the rings and here you are talking about contracts. Is there any defect in Raizada Khoon?

You should have known the reason by now! It got polluted with your influence in our lives. Arnav passed sarcastic remark as Aman sulked over the phone. Your marriage and bringing AR to a manageable position are the only reasons I am here. Sooner the better...

So that you could pack your bags?

Arnav trying to open the kitchen entrance door brusquely said, Yes! Putting end to the further discussion on this topic, he asked, When are you starting?

In 10mins...

Arnav holding the knob paused for a moment as his gut instincts tried to convey something. Unable to understand the puzzled voices of his heart, he ignored the restless feeling.

Final note, First thing you should do tomorrow is si... Opening the door, speaking over the phone, Arnav strode into the mansion not registering the woman standing just a feet away, and his own feet came to a sudden halt.

He can never hate you beta...But I wont lie, he never took your name; that doesnt mean that he never thought about you. Infact it was scary that you are all he could think of...

As Khushi heard those words from Nani, she excused herself for a lone moment. Finding no one in the kitchen she came to regroup herself, to gather her emotions learning what he had been all these years. Remembering the image of him she saw last evening, Khushi broke down into tears, hiding her face behind her palms, which is when a door broke into open and the man for whom she was dedicating her every tear appeared in front of her eyes.  

Dressed in blue shirt and charcoal grey suit, his hair sleekly brushed with a wave of strands falling over one side of his forehead, wearing pointed toe snake leather boots, He strode through the space, with his eyes rooted to the ground, his mind glued to the phone.

Then there came THE MOMENT against all the forces that drifted them apart, and everything became standstill. The air around them tensed up as deafening silence enveloped, pulling the strings of their hearts to echo together after eons. While he abruptly stopped after few walking steps, Khushi arrested her breathing feeling panic, her voice betrayed not aiding her to take his name for what he looked so beaten up behind those expensive clothes.

His hands balled into fists, his eyes narrowed to the floor, wondering if this is real and happening. But his heart knew better than his mind who needs eyes for confirmation.

It was HER..He knew it was her without a glance, from the way everything stopped functioning in him giving his utmost attention to her.  He lifted his heel and almost took a step backward to turn around to assure himself but the sound of her anklets and clinking music of golden discs of her Mangalsutra gave the proof to his thirsty mind. IT WAS INDEED HER.

The most familiar natural fragrance of her, brushed his weeping soul pleading him to take one look at her. But then in the split second of hesitation, his mind smacked him reminding her statement "Because I am not the one for you". Unlike every other time, his bleeding heart this time supported the irascible mind in tremendous pain. Rubbing his thumbs against his fists frantically to control the urge to see her after so many years, he walked away without a single glance at her before she could reach him in a foot's distance.

Her mumble Arnav whispered into the air as her throat constricted with deep loss and she stood there watching helplessly as he walked away. Her hope faltered instantly!!!

Arnav strode through the hallway to reach Anjali and Nani. He didnt understand why he wanted to see them but subconsciously he wanted to make sure he was not hallucinating her. He didnt want himself to be reduced to that level. Knocking the door twice, he waited impatiently only for it to be opened by Nani.

Anjali beta look who is here..Nani smiled as she surreptitiously scanned Arnav wondering if he spotted Khushi.

Anjali craned her head from the mirror to find Arnav standing by the door, Bhai Come in.

Arnav hesitantly, walked inside unsure why he dropped in there. Pearls of sweat dripped over his forehead as he wiped it with his forefingers...Confusion clearly delineated on his forehead.

Bhai you OK? Anjali questioning exchanging secret glances with Nani as they understood he is under turmoil.

Yeah..Yeah..Just checking on you both...Aman should be here in few mins. He was about to turn when Anjali called him out, which is at the same time Khushi entered the room and stood little far away.

Bhai How do I look? Anjali asked hoping to buy sometime to bring him face to face with Khushi.

He stopped for a moment realizing he didnt even notice Anjali all dressed up like princess.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and let out a faint smile that didnt reach his eyes, as his mind registered someone else presence in few feet distance. In the moment pause, he forgot what Anjali question was as he said, instead he rewarded her a deathly stare and crouched forward daring Anjali for whatever she was trying to do.

Soon realizing it as her day and remembering the promise he had given, He walked away stomping his feet through the door, locking his volcano of ire.

Anjali realized Arnav didnt appreciate whatever is happening behind his back. But at the same time she was glad that he didnt explode like she imagined. Nani approached Khushi and cupped her cheek understandingly. While Anjali walked towards her and hugged her warmly whispering He just needs time.

Khushi nodded in silence as she watched him go out of sight.

I will make sure he speak to you today. Anjali thought to herself.

Dressed in netted blue lehenga with red and brown border, crafted with golden embellishments, resham botis, and sequins, Anjali walked down the curved stairs along with Nani, glowing in all her princely radiance. Unlike typical bride, the moment her eyes welcomed the huge group of guests, the black orbs evidently searched for the other half of her heart and gleed spotting him at the center of the stage standing next to Arnav.

Wearing Maroon Jodhpuri suit, with slicked back hair, Aman watched her princess cascading down the stairs and his face broke into the most handsome smile watching his dream becoming reality. While he blushed looking at his to-be-fiancee, Anjali gleed winking at him for a change. Aman looked flustered as he ran his fingers in his hair embarrassed. But he know the real reason why she is happy and the reason is the presence of a certain lady but the only sad part was She walking behind Anjali along with other ladies like an outsider.

Stop acting like bride! A bit perplexed seeing blush on Aman's face, Arnav grumbled and turned away to busy himself with the guests pushing himself to ignore her presence.

Getting down the stairs, in the last row along with other women, Khushi had her eyes fixed on him as she stepped down the last step and stood little farther from the family while Anjali was led to the center stage.

While Aman gave his hand to Anjali to step onto the stage, Arnav helped Nani and noticed that Nani was waving at someone to join them. Arnav didnt need to look in the direction to know who that could be. As Nani was about to step down once again to bring Khushi, Arnav stopped her saying, Stage is set just for the family!

Beta, woh..Nani pointed towards Khushi, feeling bad for her, when he wrapped his arm around Nani and walked her closer to Anjali repeating between gritted teeth...

Just. the. family!

He was loud enough to be heard to Khushi as she took few more steps backward away from them and her heart unbearingly started loading up with each passing second of witnessing the hidden agony in his eyes.

Anjali who heard her brother sadly looked at Khushi while Aman stood helpless watching Arnav acting extremely uncaring like never before.

Nani repeatedly looked at Khushi to make sure she doesnt feel left alone and earned a smile from Khushi who gestured that she is perfectly fine from far.

As the couples exchanged rings, the mansion roared in congratulations and applause for the new couple. Arnav congratulating them stepped away standing silently with few business associates.

The reflection of the 14ct diamond ring glittered on Anjali's face, as newly engaged couple received compliments from the guests, for a moment forgetting that two souls stood meters apart lost in their own thoughts.

As a burning realization scorched his heart, Arnav stepped away from crowd remembering that he and Khushi were never engaged and that he had never got chance to give her the ring he bought. His face turned purple, impassioned and the never-ending questions drummed in his ears violently that at one point he literally jerked away to stop himself from further thoughts about her. But with each passing second of feeling her closer to him, under the same roof, he felt suffocated with the castle of anger he buried inside him till the date. Absolutely nothing and no distraction was able to suppress his irascible thoughts and he battled himself putting life on poker face, just enough to survive the evening for the sake of Aman and Anjali as he promised.  

Khushi in fright peeked from behind the pillar and watched his every move that screamed nothing but violent anger. She found him completely detached, and disconnected to the happenings as he treaded across the room with heavy strides, and with stiffened shoulders. Silently praying for his one glance, Khushi anxiously tried to close the gap between them, gathering all her courage to speak to him, but again, he blatantly ignored her, crossed paths, turned his feet away. Her each attempt failed as he engrossed himself sometimes in attending guests, and sometimes barking instructions at the aides, not giving her a glance or a chance to approach him.

Anjali from far noticed Khushi struggling & waiting hopelessly of her brother which is when she decided to take matters into her hands. Excusing from the guests, She walked over to Khushi and forcibly dragged her towards Arnav who was involved in some serious conversation with one of his clients, well at least thats how it looked to the eyes of world.

Bhai...Anjali stood behind Arnav waiting for him to turn, while Khushi writhed in fright.

Arnav swiftly turned to his sister's voice refraining himself from looking at the woman of his heart who stood so damn close to him threatening to let loose the ocean of his irascible temper, that he had been successfully keeping it under check throughout the evening. Arnav putting up straight face, not lingering his eyes anywhere other than Anjali, he spoke brusquely, Do you need something?

In case you failed to recognize, This is Khushi and she came to meet you tonight. Anjali said it in one ago. There was a moment of pause in Arnav's actions and thoughts that Khushi didnt fail to miss.

Khushi tried to free herself from Anjali, the extreme fright breaking her into splits, she was about to utter something when his eyes finally landed directly on hers.

His well contained calm demeanor suddenly changed and a spasm of pain contorted his face. Tucking the balled fists into his trouser pants he stood like a trapped tiger of volatile emotions,  his irate eyes flashing the glimpse of his fragmented heart, his turbulent mind angry as raged bull recalling the swarm of words from her letter that dashed all his expectations of happily-ever-after. He didnt control as smoldering of words spewed into space like a volcano releasing its pent up emotions into the darkness,

Sorry M'a'm Do I know you? I dont remember, have we met before?

Khushi's entire world came to a screeching halt as she realized she became non-existent to the man, to the only happiness that filled her world. The sky of tears she bottled the entire evening, broke loose and poured out of her hooded eyes, exposing the true dark world around the artistically painted eyes.  Her feeble frame quivered and lashes dropped to the floor in overwhelming defeat as her feet took a step backward in its own volition. One step turned to two, then to three, and before she could take the next one, she lifted her eyes and looked at him pleadingly for one last time before she swiftly turned and sprinted off crying bitterly.

Sana (Sana27) This is update is specially dedicated to you darling...Thank you for being such a sweetheart

lalarukh thumbnail
awesome awesome and simply awesome update...wow...true sense maha update...deeps fantastic chap...loved it to the core...every chap step by step bring more and more emotions to heart here...its out class writing deeps,simply superb..
will start from anjali here...i am loving this sister ...who is trying her best to bring happiness to her brother and khushi...i am loving this bua who ready to bring these two pain stuck hearts together...i am loving this nani who is true sense mother to all children around...i am loving this friend aman...who is nothing but true a man with golden heart...they all playing so beautiful role in the lives of each other and specially arnav and khushi...so its true that when two people in true love...whole universe comes in action to bring them close :)...i am thinking even that security guard raju at penthouse door ...he even a positive character ...and playing a role too :)

anjali has played her cards well with the help of nani she reached bua ph and bua another source of
perfect strength ready with full heart to help anjali...went to see arnav...deeps one of the best scene the way he totally ignored bua...showing wt he has become now...and that old lady sweet enough...not complaining once ...infact asking khushi to do meet him...he is not the same...aweee bua ,great woman

khushi reaction after seeing article ...out standing...poor girl...she didnt know he not in town these years...although her heart saying her somthing a miss around...i loved it deeps the way u have shown her panic state...like the way she searched him googled him...read all articles ...uff khushi, do u have any moment of peace ever...i loved her all efforts to reach him...just after seeing him picture...the way her heart took away her sakoon...the way she tried to reach him...shows how much true love it is ...after so many efforts she finally reached aman...and i loved her saying "aman" and going all in tears...it shows all her struggles in that one word...aman...like finally...:(

arnav true sense helping out aman ...loved the way u have written his memory of old days,the pride he felt ,great team ,great company...wow ...awesome...his immediate steps to recover company ...true sense wow businessman :)..

rape trauma syndrom...my God deeps...this whole scene gives me immense pain once again...u have written the whole flashback breathe taking...i died with her every step towards penthouse...bua payal...omg...how they had handled her ...my GOD...feeling suffocated she went out of house...while stopping and asking bua to pray to ur GOD ...i wanted to see him...aweee baby...deeps u broke me down totally in this scene...i can't bear her pain seriously...how much she has suffered and where her ultimate destination is ...and how many more thrones she has to pick or they going to prick her...not sure...but she is forsure torned soul in all means...:( ...:(..she was halucinating him...oh girl...how to reduce ur pain khushi...how to reduce ur pain girl...:(...i am all teary here...the one who is trying to bring happiness in lives of so many ,the one who is working hard for survival of own and people associated around, deep inside her shivering steps ...her shivering soul...needs a solid hug from the one who can take away the pain...without judging ...without asking wt or y u did ...is it possible that he accepts her with open arms once again...i so wish that he simply spread his arms and says to her...khushi thaak gaye ho... kuch na kahoo kuch na bolo just come in my embrace and forget all...dont look back just dont look back...:( :(...ufff she has suffered loads deeps,and u have written her suffering out class.. but obviously arnav also at suffering and pain end...he is going to react in his own way...he has got all the right...

abh mein kiya bolon deeps...i loved this coffee scene...aman talked to her and agreed to bring him for her...the way she pleaded in front of aman...just once aman...ufff...i am crying...i am indeed crying...aman is gem no doubt ...he welcomed her openly back in there lives...bhabi...good to hear this word after long ...

deeps ...i dont wanted to decode coffee shop scene...just standing avation and hats off from myside girl...kayse itna acha likh ...its breathe taking...emotions at peak...he can feel her around without seeing ...and she breaking down in tears after seeing him ...indeed she never meant this for him...she just wanted his happiness...nothing less nothing more...ufff and wow scene...and the way in the end he turned and see towards her as if he knows she is there...mind blowing piece of writting deeps...aman one sentence enough for her...u need him as much as he need u...wow...and khushi understood from this where arnav and she still standing ...and wt next she has to do from here onwards...excellent scene...very very well done deeps...
and the way she thought yet another battle ...๐Ÿ‘

khushi and bua scene ...one of the best discussions between these two ladies...both talking abt the same man...both have seen inside out this man...and fun thing without uttering one word from his side...they know wt happ to him...i loved it when khushi saidI am more baffled at my life that the reasons to cry are growing endless...And I wonder if our cries will ever fade away whether we are together or apart from each other...๐Ÿ‘...excellent writing deeps...u r brilliant

and then she took the decision ...she knows one more battle again in way...
mein nay jo aik dariya paar keya tou deekha samanay mujhay aik aur durya ka samna kerna tha...never ending struggles...

He is not going to let me near him but I am more sure ofUSthan I was 3 yearsago.

i am sure khushi ... strong girl...u going to put ur all efforts...in winning him back

the whole ambiance of engagement beautifully described...anjali aman attires...wow...arnav uff breathe taking and so do khushi full in confidence attire...awesome

loved the saying in the start of part 3...so apt here ...

happy to see nani anjali both welcoming khushi with heart...every one is trying their best to bring them close...but here comes the man in discussion finally...

my God deeps ..the final moment when after years longing both in one place...took my breath away...his reaction...the way he felt her around...and without looking towards her ...the way u have written his turmoil...uff and wow...emotions dripping from each and every word here...he angry young man ,in true sense just controlling due to anjali...not at all ready even to see towards her...awee...arnav itna goousa...i loved it when he went to anjali room just to see if he is halucinating her...aweee...and then feeling her there too...the way he control his bursting out volcano of anger...and his deathly glare towards anjali...it shows ..how difficult it is now to reach real arnav...

how excellently u have blended emotions with light moments between aman and anjali ...side by side intense moments between arnav and khusi...she tried many times but failed as the man himself without looking towards her ...not allowing her to reach him...

the way he reacted at engagement time...when nani tried to call khushi...ufff...he only wanted family around...strong message which he delivered to khushi loud and clear...poor girl :(...

u have describe his anger his inner turmoil in best of words...His well contained calm demeanor suddenly changed and a spasm of pain contorted his face. Tucking the balled fists into his trouser pants he stood like a trapped tiger of volatile emotions, his irate eyes flashing the glimpse of his fragmented heart, his turbulent mind angry as raged bull recalling the swarm of words from her letter that dashed all his expectations of happily-ever-after. He didnt control as smoldering of words spewed into space like a volcano releasing its pent up emotions into the darkness,๐Ÿ‘out standing deeps...

ending the most painful...sorry mam do i know u,have we met before?

u know his words killed something inside me too...but worst pain i felt...when khushi took one step back...and then again one back and then again one back.and then she turned with eyes full of tears...looking towards him pleadingly...and then sprintted off crying bitterly...i am dead at this point ...pain is never ending feeling...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Deep Di.. Hello ji๐Ÿ˜‰ 

By the way i am yet to find words!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Jab do log ek dusre ko dil se behat pyaar karte hain, unhe milane ke liye sari kainat koshish mein lag jayegi!! 

this is a movie dialogue by the way 

doesnt it fit here perfectly? if no, leave it.. take it as words for muft๐Ÿ˜† 

coming to Update!!

Anjali is now hell bent in bringing her bhai n bhabhi together.. and their kainat is giving helping hand 

like buaji, naniji!! 

They know that without one the other is nothing!!  

Other side Khushi comes to know that her one part was never with her.. It was nothing more than a void space as it went away.. far away!! 

Yeh kesa ishq hai? ek saath honge toh bhi jee nahi payenge, juda hue toh bhi reh nahi paaye!! 

Arnav went out of india to just forget her.. but how is it possible 

jab woh unki har ek saans mein basi hai? 

She was asked to stay away from anything that could remind her of the rape.. 

but how can she forget him? rape was just her body.. but he is her soul!! 

seriously di.. these 2 n u will make me mad one day!! and Pagalkana is close to my home too... HEY RAM 

ASR modified version 2.0 more ruthless.. more arrogant!! 

so Khushi is now restless n wants to see him.. 

but when she sees the reality hits her.. 

What she thought he will become while she left him, was nothing close to what she saw 

She saw one restless soul, who could recognize her presence with just the change of air, like her

but the difference is that, for her it will be soothing while for him it was PURE PAIN and TORTURE!! 

both cannot be blamed.. it was meant to be this way!! 

Arnav was royally ignoring anything that reminded him of her..

the penthouse, now buaji

lastly herself!! in Anjali Aman's engagement

but for how long? he knows that he cannot handle.. and she knows what she has to do! 

but she is not exactly at the conclusion.. 

and the last part!! 

where he asked DO I KNOW YOU?

Well i expected a WHO ARE YOU?

That's it di.. I am a goner now 

and the way Khushi took steps back and atlast ran out

but di.. The Khushi we knew, never cried.. but only in front of him and she never accepts defeat.. but LOVE can turn sane to insane and insane to sane.. 

LOVE๐Ÿคช๐Ÿฅบ  

Di.. looks like FAte is fighting for them!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

My fav words๐Ÿ˜‰

mere dil vich rehke mere
dil da haal na jaane
tere baajo kalleyan be ke
ronde nain na mane
jeena mera Haaye
marna mera naal tere si 
kar aitbar mera
mein karaan intezar tera
tu dil tu yun jaan meri
ve changa nai O kitaa
dil mera tod ke
ve bara pachtaya akhaan
tere naal jod ke
tere bina haye ki main karaan door udasi
dil beqrar mera
main karaan intezaar tera
tu dil tu yun jaan meri
main tenu samjhawan ki
na tere bajo lagda ji
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
main karaan intezaar tera
tu dil tu yun jaan meri

Its not from anyone's POV.. just that this song has that Torture n torment factor in it
Its my favorite Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's Punjabi song in Pakistani movie after listening which this will be my haal always๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Now me moving out.. 
Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Stupendous Deeps...

Anjali  is such a sweetheart... she is making every attempt to bring back arhi together without leaving any opportunity ... She calling buaji  n the whole convo between anjali- buaji is just awesome...

Khushi's reaction to the article is astonishing... she thought arnav would be better of with her...how wrong was khushi when arnav said the below lines he meant each and every word of it...

I have to confess something. I am letting my guards down to say this, I am very possessive about you Khushi. I swear when I say you are mine and only mine. Dont ever take you away from me, we will be ruined. I mean it.

"we will be ruined" - indeed arhi are ruined!!!!!!

The shock on her face while watching arnav's pic, her googling  about arnav and finally reaching out aman n asking about how arnav is??? And her desperate heart wanting to just have a glimpse of him is just so excruciating imagining her state...

Flashback is heart wrenching!!!!!!!!

Buaji's visit to RM, arnav n buaji face off ---ufff kya scene tha...

Coffee shop scene was incredible...arnav feels khushi being near to him n khushi just breaks down watching him!!!!! Aman I love him soo damn much... loved when aman voiced out these lines... Soo apt

"You need him as much as he needs you. And the rest is right in front of you."

Khushi n bua convo is amazing...khushi has a long way to win arnav n she would not give up  n wud definitely bring back her B&W...

"He is not going to let me near him but I am more sure of US than I was 3 years ago."- Battle begins

Loved the convo between nani n anji...

Nani's eyes brimmed in happy tears, Very happy, I am going to celebrate the beginning of my both daughters' lives tonight. - soo true!!!!

Illustration of the mansion is superb!!!!!! Happy that nani n anji along with aman would help khushi in bringing back their Arnav!!!!

Deeps I don't have words to express about part 3... U have portrayed it soo damn well im at loss of words!!!!!!!! Emotions, teasing, bonding, happiness, feelings, love, betrayal, anger, pain every aspect to the point and soo apt. sorry if I missed something!!!!!!!!!

"Sorry M'a'm Do I know you? I dont remember, have we met before?"- The final nail in the coffin...

Thanq for updating Arnav's pic... he is soo damn hot

Since u have already come up with avira song, I have come up with this song... One of my favourite song...

Naina lagiyan baarishan
Te sukke sukke sapne vi pijj gaye
Naina lagiyan baarishan
Rove palkan de kone vich neend meri
Naina lagiyan baarishan
Hanju digde ne chot lage dil te
Naina lagiyan baarishan
Rut birha de badlan di chhaa gayi

Kaali kaali khaali raaton se Hone lagi, hai dosti
Khoya khoya inn raahon mein Ab mera, kuch bhi nahi
Har pal har lamha, Main kaise sehta toon
Har pal har lamha, Main khud se, yeh kehta rehta hoon
Tujhe bhula diya oh
Tujhe bhula diya oh
Tujhe bhula diya oh
Phir kyun teri yaadon ne
Mujhe rula diya oh
Mujhe rula diya

Teri yaadon mein likhe jo lafz dete hain sunayi
Beete lamhe poochte hai kyun hue aise judaa Khuda,
khuda mila jo yeh faasla hai
Khuda tera hi yeh faisla hai
Khuda hona tha woh ho gaya
Jo tune tha likha

Kaali kaali khaali raaton se Hone lagi, hai dosti
Khoya khoya inn raahon mein Ab meraa, kuch bhi nahi
Har pal har lamha Main kaise sehta toon
Har pal har lamha Main khud se yeh kehta rehta hoon
Tujhe bhula diya oh
Tujhe bhula diya oh
Tujhe bhula diya oh
Phir kyun teri yaadon ne
Mujhe rula diya oh
Mujhe rula diya

Naina lagiyan baarishan
Te sukke sukke sapne vi pijj gaye
Naina lagiyan baarishan
Rut birha de badlan di chha gayi

Do pal tujhse juda tha
Aise phir rasta muda tha
Tujhse main khone laga
Juda jaise hone laga
Mujhse kuch mera

Tu hi mere liye ab kar dua
Tu hi iss dard se kar de juda
Tera hoke tera jo main na raha
Main yeh khud se kehta hoon
Tujhe bhula diya oh
Tujhe bhula diya oh
Tujhe bhula diya oh
Phir kyun teri yaadon ne
Mujhe rula diya oh
Mujhe rula diya

Edited by diyadivya - 9 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
abigail93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyy... congratulations... ;) it was pretty soon but a beautiful story like this deserves it... and thanks for updating so soon...
gayathri-murali thumbnail
Aaj long update mil aw walk hai๐Ÿ˜› looking fwd to it
pokemonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

pls di dhonoko jaldi se mila do naa

congrats on new thread
continue soon