Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
what can i say? you have done a brilliant job. just outstanding. loved it

arnav's, khushi's anjali's aman's everyone's emotions are written wonderfully

after seeing arnav khushi has realized what she done to her B&W. this is not what she wanted for her B&W. and now she is determined to bring back the old arnav. she knows that it won't be easy but she is sure of their love. anjali aman nani bua are with khushi. they are ready to do whatever it takes to bring arnav back

no matter what happened they can still feel each other. tgeir hearts are still connected. arnav felt khushi at the coffee shop. he became restless. even at tge beach they felt each other. i just loved tge cafe scene. it was written beautiful. so close to each other but miles apart from each other.

i loved the khushi-bua conversation too.
she opened up to her

then that moment when they finally came face to face. just amazing.
all memories that he had kept at bay came back to arnav frustating him. he royally ignored khushi at first like she was not there.

khushi could feel the pain inside him and all she wanted to do was freeing him from it

no matter what arnav say, pretend, do, he still cares for her. he still have a heart that beats only for her no matter how much he denies. if khushi didnt exist for him, he wouldnt have ignored khushi, he wouldnt have said what she said to khushi he wouldnt have gotten so angry at khushi, anjali aman and nani and most importantly her tears wouldnt have affected him

he is just too much hurt and betrayed to acknowledge his feelings at the moment. lets see how much time he will deny

khushi once again died after reading arnav's note. ' 'I was worth the fight' that one sentence contains so much pain. amd now khushi is ready to fight for him, fight for their Love. you can do it khushi. only you can bring the old arnav back.

and last i want say that i just love anjali and aman. they are ready to do whatever it takes to bring khushi and arnav together
_Oorja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Moumita, Dear I never heard this song before. I watched the song, I didnt understand the meaning as words complicate but I got the essence of it. I googled the translation and the song just blew me away..I came back to your post and heard it like the way you tagged the sequences...

Its amazing and moved me...What a breathtaking song and thank you for introducing it to me...Superb dear...Love...๐Ÿค—

Sorry I am late to see your response and trust me I was so happy to know that you took so much pain to understand the meaning of the song and found it moving...  made my effort and feelings worth!!
Thank you 
๐Ÿ˜Š *hugs back*๐Ÿค—
sudhareddy thumbnail
Deepthy fantastic update
Loved the way Arnav reacted and his out burst on Anjali.  Poor Nani and Anjali wanted to bring back happiness in his life and and how Aman wants to defend Anjali and how Arnav sided him but loved Anjali's answer to him and the he saidKyun? Kisliye? Kiskeliye, [Why, For what, For whom?] when there is nothing left to work it out and understand. And dont you dare shush me Aman. Just because I gave my word doesnt mean I will nod to everything going around here. And YOU... BACK OFF Anjali, before its too late.   but loved how Aman determined to break the wall Arnav built around him.

Khushi entering into the pent house and her touching the walls, the lip marks on the glass and the way she roamed all over the house and the way she remembered past memories  in the house, the way she found Arnav's note "I was worth fight" and the way she broke down realising she had lost much more than she already lost in these 3 years and the way she thought  "She died! Died one more time yet another night but this time not remembering the 6hours video of brutal rape like she is used to, but from the death sentence she never wished to receive from the man who loved her unconditionally without a twitch. Losing the battle to her love for him, her feeble frame shook tremendously in defeat unsure how to make him understand that he was worth more than a fight and she wouldn't have given up if she were alive and weren't a living corpse"... ... You wrote Khushi's pain and emotions very amazingly and beautifully,

Loved Arnav's part the way you wrote his inner turmoil and his anguish splendidly remembering Khushi and Khushi's tears and how he thought Thats the path she had chosen for them. And thats the path he will lead with no questions asked, letting the time decide success or failure over his efforts.
Wonderful poem Lalaโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Loved Aman so much as usual.   Loved Aman, Anjali and Khushi's part at AR. Loved Aman and Anjali's light moments and his teasing.  Khushi's insecurities was still there even after 3 years and loved how both Aman and Anjali understood her so well about Khushi's turmoil.  Aman and Anjali said they wanted a simple court marriage and when Khushi advised them to think about it again and at the same time Arnav entered and said to her, she is  Stray people and Bloody Nobody the way he asked her go away from there swallowing his pain and the way Khushi went from there with tears in her eyes ... you wrote whole part wonderfully.

Loved Arnav, Aman and Anjali part at RM.  Aman and Anjali said to Arnav that they wanted a court marriage and loved how Arnav tried to convince both of them to re think  about their decision .  Loved Arnav and Aman convo.
You need life to battle, and heart to make peace. I have none left in me andDont do this. I dont want you to regret later that you didnt even had the wedding of your choice. Its not worth it...  the way he said to Anjali it shows his pain and suffering๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Loved Arnav and Anjali part.  Loved the way Anjali kissed on Arnav's forehead and said what she wanted and how she said she just wanted him to be her side.
Loved how Arnav asked Aman and Anjali their final opinion and loved Aman and Arnav's last lines
Yaar, who wants to spend the entire day in marriage draining all the energy. I would rather save it for the night...๐Ÿ˜†
Arnav scowled at him stifling his chuckle, Dont mind Di, You are marrying a desperate as*hole.๐Ÿ˜†
Waiting for Arnav and Khushi's next meeting 

Waiting for next update
fattou thumbnail
When are we getting an update???
Desperately waiting 4 a long one
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The following song is dedicated to Arnav Singh Raizada of FF: 

Enjoy: 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMEXKJbsUmE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Fighting Fate

CHAPTER 7

Just because I was THE ONE to dig nails to peel my heart off of me, doesnt mean that my body and soul are dancing in joy to have the new found emptiness...

Khushi, Here is your speech notes. The first page has bulleted list with points you ne...

I dont need it NK. This year annual meeting is going to be different. Khushi handed over her meeting notes to NK sporting a pleasant smile.

How different? What are you talking about? NK asked suspiciously as she climbed up the steps to the dais of the company's huge conference hall.

This day of the year is typically set aside for the company annual meeting to disclose BW Industries annual report. Every year it is hosted in grand celebration with giveaways, gifts, dance, music, exotic food, and of course with lots of affection and care from the management as each employee came with a baggage of bitter past.

Taking the mic into her hands, spreading the warm smile, Khushi started her impromptu speech, 3 Years..Wow! Time flies when you dont want to stop your feet. It is an amazing feeling to stand here and take pride in what we all have started 3 years ago, BW Industries. The name BW means more than I could sum it up in bunch of adjectives. I sincerely thank each and everyone for your tremendous support and dedication to this company.

3 years, 8 branches! Unbelievable and none can beat that! So everybody give it up for all of us who were and are part of this company. All employees stood and gave standing ovation to the whole company, many breaking down into tears as this company had nothing less than a lifeline in a stranded desert.

This annual meet is going to be very unconventional from previous years, as I am not going to spend much time in details. I have very important announcement to make, which I will do at the very end. HR should email the Annual report within a week but to summarize it where we are, We opened 3 additional branches last year while growing revenue to 168%. Though we took big bold steps in opening more branches, declaring the fundamental shift in the business, our marketing team did splendid job helping me identify some of the best clients in the state, without compromising the quality of service we offer. I couldnt be more proud of you guys this moment. The Services team led by Payal Krishna, you guys never fail to amaze me. Khushi pointed to Payal and clapped for her, while Payal accepted the appreciation with a glee.

Few announcements: Dont believe the rumors, the company is very much private, will never be made public. BW is mine and will always stay mine.We are shooting to open 2 more branches by the end of this year. In addition, here is the best news, by the year end, we will be providing onsite day care facilities for your kids. In-office employees will be allowed to spend 2hrs of their day time with their kids. Employee Benefits team will follow up with the details once finalized.

Lastly, I will be taking step back from the position for next quarter or two. And this week is my final week before my time off.

The hall roared in murmurs while NK and Payal looked at her in shock from behind the screens, as she continued.

For personal reasons, I need some time off to myself. I may not be very active in day to day operations but I will be very much available if need be. In my absence, I would like to appoint the most able man in this company Mr. Nand Kishore as acting President and he shall take decisions on my behalf.

Lets give a huge round of applause and welcome NK to take the chair...My friend, well wisher who helped me reach these heights...Khushi stepped back and gestured NK to come to stage while he looked at her baffled and shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With bunch of files in one hand, diaper bag in other hand, Khushi entered the first day of her office carrying her 3 month old son in sling wrap hugging to her chest.

No matter how many steps of success Khushi climbs up in her life, NK would never forget THE KHUSHI he saw walking into her office the first day. Determined, aggressive, adamant and she always came across as very angry. Angry at something which became her striving force to win.

For a woman of that age, she basically had no life but spent most of the time in that cozy office room, shopping for clients, taking care of her son and ending the day with late night lessons on new business to the women who became her army expecting no salary but her love. NK would get exhausted but she would never sit, continuously carrying the months child to her chest, and running around the city to meet new clients. Being novice in the field, scared of putting so many lives on street, her only aim was to make money ethically. If the world by then associated Khushi as young and aggressive entrepreneur, NK came across her as the most vulnerable woman who made constant effort to hide her insecurities. No one except NK had noticed her sudden meltdowns, in the corner of her office, hiding her face to the wall from the world, holding her son. It was one time NK accidentally noticed and the image secretly remained in his memory till date. The reasons of her anguish unknown, he never dared to sneak into her private world. The woman he is seeing today has come a long way from the corner of the office room to the 10,000Sq.Ft Conference Hall.

NK turned with the knock on his door and he instantly jumped up in anger. What the hell was that Khushi? NK screamed inside her office, not approving her decision.

Calm down NK. I needed to do this.

But why?

I need to take care of certain things that I dont wish to discuss at this point. She said fixing herself green tea.

Dont mind me saying it. You are losing your sane mind seriously! Do you think this company will survive without you.

I am not leaving anywhere NK. I will keep in touch with you every single day. This company means a lot to me and I wont let it go down. I need someone who knows in and out about this company. I dont want to deal business matters with anyone but one person and I chose that person as you. Shut up and take the seat without going melodramatic. Khushi fumed slamming the files on the desk.

NK took deep breath trying to control his anger. He had seen the woman grow before his eyes and it scared the sh*t out of him to manage the company without her guidance. Trying to make her see his point, he politely approached and sat before her, maintaining safe distance as he learnt quite well over the years that she dont appreciate men at close distance.

Khushi, lets keep everything aside. Do you remember the day we bagged our first contract?

Her lips curved into smile remembering the day she tasted the first fruit of her success, the very first time after separation she subconsciously rushed to the penthouse to share her win to Arnav. But Alas, she turned her heels back as her conscience slapped her hard, reminding her decision, the letter, the moment she entered premises.

Khushi..

Hn..Sorry..Khushi looked flustered and questioned what NK was saying.

Khushi it took 112 days for you to bag the first contract. Do you remember how lunatic you turned counting the days every single night the moment that clock chimed 12? Do you remember those nights you used to sit all hours to give the best quote constantly estimating including the pennies involved.

Khushi with her eyes focused on the rim of the cup remembering the mentally exhausting days of her life to sustain.

You started this journey with 50 people who had no idea what comes after alphabet A. And this day just look around what you have achieved and you are trying to handover all these to me? A pimp turned business man? I will be honest I am not that Khushi who worked her ass of in the mornings roaming the streets for contracts hanging her son to her all the time, and yet survived to give night lessons to the women you saved...And amidst all these, you may have but I havent forgotten the times you used to just blank out and sit in a corner of your small office...ofcourse for reasons you dont want to share...

NK..why are we discussing this.

I am trying to understand how the hell you think I will manage.

Keeping the cup aside, she leaned back to her chair and spoke in almost pleading tone, I have started all these for a very strong reason, but today I learnt after 3 years that the reason is nothing but chimera and its breaking down each passing second. I need to hold it tenderly before it melts down to nothing. You have been with me at my worst times. And you have no idea what a strength you had been all through these years. If you cant, I dont know who else will. Please NK.  I cant trust anyone else and hand this over.  

NK looked at her skeptically.

You are the best and of course after me! She smiled pleading her case.

NK shook his head in disbelief, nodding his consent. You are on my speed dial from this moment. You called for it, you better speak to me one hour every single day to guide me otherwise this company will go down. I dont have much confidence in me.

I DO...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ma'm Ms. Anjali Singh Raizada and Mr. Aman Verma are here to see you. Deena intercom'ed Khushi who was wrapping up her meeting with Sapna.

Send them in! Khushi gathered the pile of files and shoved it onto the wall rack simultaneously speaking to Sapna. So decide the 2 days you want to work and rest you can save it for your studies. Here are the college brochures I got for you. Take a look and let me know what interests you.

Khushi gestured Aman and Anjali to come inside when they knocked on the door. Walking Sapna to the door, Khushi said, Call me any day, any time if you need to speak to me. And we have interviewed 3 families who are interested. After the final assessment, I will let you decide. With that she sent away Sapna and closed the door behind her.

After exchanging pleasantries, Anjali questioned about the girl who just walked away. Khushi not revealing all the details, simply said that Sapna is looking for good family to adopt her daughter.

While Anjali kept Khushi busy in talks, Aman checked out the tall windows and abstract art of a woman holding her man on her lap...That painting brought a huge grin on his face as he could imagine his buddy finding solace in her.

Just stopping by to inform you that we are getting married tomorrow. Anjali stated with remorse filled voice as she couldnt invite Khushi to the wedding.

Congratulations to you both! You will not have any problem from my side.

Khushi, thats not..

Anjali its OK. I understand completely. You guys should not worry about us much. Trust me, I got this, I will handle it.

Thats right, all set Bhabhi?

Yupp, I think so..In fact, yes I am all ready. Khushi replied in glee while Anjali looked at them puzzled. But that took backseat and a nagging question about AdiNav danced in her mind ever since she entered the building. Khushi, I was reading online about AdiNav Foundation, we will be glad to contribute.

I am very humbled with your gesture but I dont accept donations. I dont like to extend my hand in need to serve these foundations, be it from anyone. I am sorry. Khushi politely refused.

Oh...Anjali exclaimed while Aman looked surprised at Khushi. Any reason? Anjali asked as an aftermath to which Khushi gave a casual shrug dropping the matter right then and there.

Unable to control the urge to know the reason behind AdiNav, Anjali finally questioned, Why AdiNav? I mean the name, if I am not wrong why Adi after all that happe...

Thats Adarsh, MY SON and Arnav, 2 most important men in my life! Khushi brusquely cut her off with stern smile. It wasnt easy for her to talk as simply as she did knowing the connection between the man who screwed her everything and the people who sat in front.

I am tangled in the knot of your memories. Either relieve me wiping them off my life, or become part of me threading yourself into the knot...Whatever it is, do it quick and do it with care because my heart is dying...living its final moments beating only for you...

Next day...

Locking the brakes and jerking the gears, Arnav brought his pristine white Audi to halt infront of Mahalakshmi temple. Coming around the car, Arnav rang up Aman to find out if everything is ready for Anjali to arrive. Upon Aman's confirmation, Arnav opened the door and held his hand out to Nani who took front passenger seat.

Nani gifting him a warm smile, stepped down with his help and her walking stick. Coming around the other end of the car, Arnav opened the door to Anjali.

Draped in Orange red Net saree embroidered with intricate zari thread and leaf work, Anjali stepped down the car like timeless beauty giving her hand to Arnav as he opened the door. The heavy silver border caught in the toe nail didnt let Anjali to step down properly. Arnav gesturing her to stop bent down to move the thick patch out of her way. Arnav looked up to see as a drop of tear slammed on his cheek bone. Instantly getting up on his feet, he chided Not Again...

Anjali dabbing her tears looped her hand into his arm and hugged him closely while Nani took the other side of him. His one hand intertwined with Nani's and the other supporting Anjali's nervous frame, the three made their way to the temple stairs in silent thoughts.

Why do I feel that I am going away from you? Anjali questioned resting her cheek on his arm possessively.

Wrapping his arm around her shoulders, He pulled her closer kissing her forehead, assuring her in the best way he could in silence. Do we have to stay close to be close?

Nahi, but..

Relax Di... Look at him,  he looks like he just gulped a barrel of energy drink. Arnav teased pointing to Aman who stood at the head of stairs, trying to change her mood.

Anjali slapped his arm giggling but at the same broke into tears. Gently giving Nani hand to Aman who approached them, Arnav wrapped his arms around Anjali and hugged her in silence. Both remained quiet for a moment, one scared of the future and the other detached to the same.

He is the best man a woman can have. You are in safe hands... Arnav said fondly brushing his palm on her arms comforting her, pointing at Aman who stood few feet away with Nani and his mother Mrs, Varma.

She smiled and nodded blushing at Aman who glanced at her with smirk on his lips.

Chalien? Arnav asked wiping her tears.

Anjali nodded as Arnav led her inside the temple and exchanged pleasantries with Aman's mother and his relatives.

Aman and Anjali settled to get married in temple albeit their initial decision was to go for Court wedding. Court wedding needed a month wait and a notice to be put up in the bulletin board; so the couple had changed their mind to go for simple small ceremony at temple. And so here they are looking as gorgeous as they are! 

Arnav slipped her hand to Aman and took the position next to exhilarated Nani. Arnav looked over his shoulder to see if Nani is truly happy with Anjali's decision. For last 48hrs, he had asked her countless times and every single time she assured him that she is perfectly fine with Anjali decision. If there is one thing he loved in Nani, that is her simplistic approach to life and the way she moulds herself to the situation. Something he had learnt over the years silently observing her.

As Priest recited vedic slokas, Aman leaned to Anjali and whispered, Who are you?

Anjali baffled & scowled at Aman as if he lost his mind.

Where is my Gundi Anjali? You look similar but not quite my Anjali. Aman tried to ease her nerves and it did work. She looked down giving a soft chuckle.

Subtly touching his lips to her ears, he whispered, I am glad you asked for fast-track wedding straight to tying knot and sindoor, because..He paused as she waited impatiently... You look stunning and I cant wait!!! Anjali blushed nervously fidgeting with her fingers. She thanked her stars next moment as Priest bothered her hopeless romantic soulmate.

The 2-step wedding ceremony went by breeze as Aman concluded it adorning Anjali's vermillion with Sindoor. Ignoring the priest next set of words, Aman cupped her face and kissed her forehead whispering,

You are the best thing happened in my life. I will always love you with all my heart.

Happy tears spilled over her cheeks as she pulled him into an embrace. Arnav was right, He is the best man Anjali could ever wish for, the man who never said NO to her decisions regarding their relation. If their relation sustained so much emotional trauma, one has to give it up to Aman with the way he held onto her without feeling pressured under the circumstances. Because he knew there cant be another Anjali who wouldn't care what world thinks even at very young age and would stand by him every treacherous step like she did when his dad passed away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sindoor!

Mere red color for people who dont value it! Arnav Singh Raizada was one among them until Khushi entered his life only to change his opinion gradually, each time destiny played its role bringing them together again and again, binding them with more powerful vermilion, Blood!!! If he takes a moment to ask himself when was the time they bonded into a relation, his heart without a question would scream the time and day they met in Tirupati picking on each other. As smart and shrewd man as he is, he was too naive to understand that fact until he filled her maang, until he religiously married her. As Aman took the pinch of Sindoor in his hands, Arnav's eyes evasively dropped to the floor,  forbidding the memory of his beautiful bride. But his insensitive mind was too sharp and quick to flash the memorable moments behind his closed eyes.

The rims of her eyelids beautifully draped in dark Kohl, powdered with pink and golden hues lowered in shy, as his padded thumb gently caressed the abandoned tip of her forehead with the Sindoor. For the reasons unknown back then, Arnav took a moment to watch the hue of vermilion spreading across her cheeks as his own hand dropped to his lap in defeat to to her beauty. The drop was slow, dramatic yet a bit jerky which made her lift her lashes to meet his eyes. The subtle jerk that he sure would be invisible to naked eye captured only her attention and that astonished him. The curious shift of her gaze between his hand and his eyes proved him instantly that she IS THE woman who could read him close with his simple gestures and without utter of a word.

Those times were not in my control & happened without my aware...but this one...I am fully aware of what I am doing now on this day and I do not regret it a bit.

The liberal spread of fancy color on her parting followed by three knots around her neck , suddenly seemed to be too meaningful in his life and the person who owns it turned out to be more deserving and important than anyone else in his life. The emotion filled his heart that moment was too sudden and was worth dying for.

Arnav took an overwhelming inhale of breath as the vivid memories as fresh as blooming flower, forced him to keep her in his thoughts as he remembered Sindoor on her parting when he saw her in last 2 days. His face twitched in disapproval questioningly as she had never worn it when they were in relation. A small and new change in her didnt go well with the memory photograph of his Khushi and so again brought out his stubbornness to shove her away from his thoughts.

The newly wedded couple touched Mrs. Verma's feet, as the lady kissed her new daughter-in-law, You gave me the best daughter anyone could have. Welcome home beta!

Mom..Brake on your emotions! Aman chided playfully as he led blushing Anjali to Nani.

Nani hugged Anjali whispering in her quivering voice, You made me so happy beta.

Thank you Nani for understanding and I am sorry we couldnt do as you wished...

Anjali, what matters is whom you are marrying not how you are marrying. And I cant express in words how happy I am for choosing the man you chose. Make sure you dont trouble my ex-boyfriend. Nani winked at Aman.

Dont you dare call yourself EX. I am MAN and quite capable to handle 2 ladies...Aman gleed earning slap from his mother.

First learn to handle your Pajama. Came Arnav's snide remark from behind pointing to the drawstrings that were hanging down threatening to kiss floor anytime.

Aman shamelessly checked if everything at place and walked over to Arnav grinning at the ladies. The ladies rewarded him the dramatic roll of their eyes to his silly public nuisance.

While the ladies got busier planning Anjali's House welcoming ceremony, the buddies took a moment and stared at each other before Arnav opened his arms for a hug.

Giving into brotherly hug, Sorry  to keep you waiting for this moment! Arnav apologised sincerely for the years Aman had sacrificed choosing him over Anjali. I will never forget what you have done for me!

Pulling out from the hug, Thank YOU for making it possible. If not you, I dont think I would have gotten her...

Arnav giving her nonchalant shrug, It was about time! You guys have had enough!

Arnie, ek baat kehni thi. I admire the man in you. Always stay the way your are! I just hope you give yourself a chance!

Congratulations once again! Arnav smartly pushed the topic away giving friendly fist while Anjali joined them.

Ready? Aman asked hugging her sideways.

Anjali nodded and asked Arnav, Can you walk me to the car?

While Arnav obliged to her request, Aman excused himself to give them sometime alone.

Stepping down the stairs, his silence brewed painful tears in her eyes. I am going to miss you.

We will keep in touch. was Arnav's reply after much thought seconds.

Anjali shook her head in dismay. I wish you could be in Mumbai for good.

He remained silent taking her hand to help her take the last step down.

When are you leaving?

3 weeks! Arnav replied.

You are going to be very far from us. Its very upsetting. Anjali sighed.

I am only a flight away. You just need to give me a call, I will be here if you need me. Arnav assured pulling her into side hug as they walked to the car.

Anjali's eyes glistened with hope, cupping his face, Will you listen to me once?

Understanding her interest of subject Arnav was about to protest when she uttered, I promised Aman that I will not interfere in your personal space unless you let me.

Arnav flabbergasted and stared at her as she continued. How you want to lead your life is your decision. I just want you to be happy. Real happy inside out!

She kissed his forehead and hugged him breaking down to tears...I am going to miss you Bhai...Arnav remained silent with no words to express how much she has supported him in last 3 years.

Note: Check out Thread on Wednesday for next chapter teaser....Page info of the teaser will be added on the Thread title...Will not send PMs for the teaser๐Ÿ˜Š

Last but not least, Sweetheart Meenu, this update on your name...Thanks for all your support and motivation...Happy Birthday Princess...
Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
 wt an update...awesome and amazing...

* omg wt a saying u have shared deeps...it says loads here...she peeled off the heart doesnt mean she is enjoying the empty space...my goodness awesome awesome...loved it

loved khushi's annual meeting ...so professionally written deeps maza agaya...u always amazed me with ur vast knowledge...3 years 8 branches...indeed this woman has work loads...no matter its storm or tsunami ...heart is injured or taking breathe on ventilator ...she did survived...i am proud of her...her annual meeting speech says it all...tooo good...so much of ahievement...she was at one stage on a cliff from where her one wrong step can take her down to hell...but she picked up her shattered soul not only for her baby...but also for the other so many eyes which were waiting for healing hand...she stood up for them all...i loved it the way she praised payal here...so much love she is having for all...

* loved the way she steps down and handover all to nk...keeping her faith in her friend of real bad times...he was always there for her...no doubt...i love u loads deeps...for showing nk the man here...:) ...loved the way u keeping balance in ur all characters...

*its a shocking news for us aswell as nk and co...she is giving charge to him...i dont know y but i am feeling the pain  in my heart deep down...she worked day night for her achievements ..no matter her nights sulking in her private pains and depressions but...she gave her blood to this ...and now again she is taking a decison for some personal reasons...i dont know y but from the day she is born till date her handing all to nk...i can see only a compromising khushi for the betterment of all...my pride indeed...my khushi :)...hope one day every one can see her sacrifices with pride ...

* i loved it the way u have shown nk thinking abt the struggling period of this strong girl...having baby bag one hand and files in other hand...aweee deeps...u r awesome...u have made me again emotional here...angry at something which became her striving force to win...wow ...too good words dear...i am happy and sad at same time to read how nk have seen her as shinning star and at the same time shattering into dust..his thoughts gave inside abt more of khushi these years pain yet firm beleive to win the world...

loved nk khushi discussion on their past journey how they have started...infact how she has started from 50 people who have no idea wt comes after A and then step by step their success story...both sharing comfy friendship...thank u so much for showing this side of story so beautifully deeps...and his words ..i dont have much confidence in me...and her  reply ...I DO...wow simple wow...

*aman and anjali at khushi office...so sweet of them to go and visit khushi...telling abt their shadi...they wanted to donate...but loved khushi here...and her dialogues,simple wow...I am very humbled with your gesture but I dont accept donations. I dont like to extend my hand in need to serve these foundations, be it from anyone. I am sorry. Khushi politely refused.

* must say i am enjoying khushi and aman lil bit chit chat here:)

*wow khushi took the show with her reply on adinav ...adarsh my son and arnav, 2 most imp men in my life...๐Ÿ‘

* my my simply loved this simple yet amazing shadi...where its all abt people who matters in life...:)...all near ones...no light camera action...lol...just simple sweet shadi...loved the way arnav was with her all the time ...loved the way he carry her inside ...holding her...
y do i feel iam going away...do we have to stay close to be close...wow deeps awesome words...too good...
he is best man a woman can have...aweee arnav u r awesome...kitnay dil say u have said this abt ur friend aman...its awesome :)...and just check out this best man...already to bring ease to anjali with his hilarious words...where is my gundi anjali...lol...hahahaha...too good...aman anjali taking blessing of elders...nani sweet heart...aman ready to take responsibility of two ladies...but haha...arnav entry saying take care of ur pajama first...lol...lol...loved it loads...and the two besties hug session...one is obliged for aman all sacrifices...and other wanted only arnav's happiness,give urself a chance wow, aman ...tooo good.

* loved arnav and anjali bond...which indeed has become so strong in these three years...very happy for both as they have  got true realtions in each other form...

i have totally loved and enjoyed this cool simple and sweet shadi..with fun element right there in form of aman and arnav :)

* sindoor...this for me breathe taking scene of update ...my my loved the way u have shown an amazing relation between sandoor with arnav here :)...he is thinking abt sandoor and memory took him back to owner of his heart...red colour ...blood his blood which was there in her partition not once but twice...then how red sandoor and the thread which he knotts around  her neck...gave  meaning to their beautiful relation ...whole scene is written superb deeps...very very very well done...i loved it

happy birthday to u ,meenu my dj...may u have many many many many more...khoosh raho ,hamesha :)...muaaahs ..
need to sing a song for my dj here...
baar baar yeh din aaye...baar baar yeh dil gaye ...tum jeeo hazaroon saal ...hay yehi arzooo...happy birthday to u , :),happybithday to u..
having that ladoo wala song too...but that i ll sing for ur future ladoo lol...

*deeps loved the song so apt for arnav here...very very nice...choice hay mam ap ki wah wah๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

Hello Di๐Ÿ˜†

first of all.. thanks for this birthday gift Update!๐Ÿ˜ณ

u made my day! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

coming to the update

Its all about Khushi deciding what she has to do and Arnav deciding how to detach himself more

One side Khushi is determined to set things right for Arnav one the other side Arnav is determined to run away from anything related to her

ek piche bhaagti hai toh dusra dur bhaagta hai! 

Yeh kesa Anokhi Prem kahani hai! RAM RAM!

Midst all these we see Anjali getting married to the love of her life

Aman is a friend anyone could wish for and a man any woman could yearn for.. 

By the way Di.. I loved the way Khushi mentioned Adarsh as her SON! 

but you dint intro him still.. Ese hi chala toh, hamara shak badega.. that the baby is no more.. and please dont say!

I am in hurry.. Meet in next update

not before my DJpan๐Ÿ˜†

Koi mere dil da haal na jaane O! rabba 
No one knows the condition of my heart O! God.

Ro ro ke thak gaye nain nimane O! rabba 
My poor eyes are tired of crying O! God.

Jihde tur jaande pichan mud ke nai takde 
Those who pass never look back again.

hoya ki kasoor satho... aye vi te nai dasde
What my fault was ...they don't even tell that.

Kithey jaake laye ohne aapne thikane O! Rabba
where has he settled down O! God

Tere eh judai sada dil dada sadeya 
This separation from you has burnt my heart a lot

Tere eh vichode sanu jiundeya hi maareya 
parting from you has turned me into living dead. He means turned me dead from inside

Dur jake bhul gaya saath saath purane O! Rabba
when you went away you forgot old acquaintances

Jihhi laggi hundi onhu neendar nai aandi 
the one who is in love is unable to sleep.

Din raat aake ohdi yaad satandi 
Day and night the memories of beloved torment him.

Pyar wich rul gaye bhole te siyaane O! Rabba
 in love were destroyed the innocent and wise O! God.

Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Deepu another awesome update from you as always...

The woman once lost her soul without her knowledge... The woman once lost her love without fight... The woman once lost her happiness without hope... The woman once lost herself without a choice...
Now won fighting with the world and stood with her head high ... Proudly... For her achievement... But she herself knew that she lost to herself without fighting with her heart. 

How strong Khushi is... She rose from ashes of her burnt dreams with Only love of her life, like a Phoenix . She gave a new life for the woman who once lost hopes about their future. She became a pillar of support for the woman who needs a helping hand to stand on their own feet. She became a courage for the woman who needs a ray of hope to live. 

She is a strong woman for the world... But she is so weak to her heart. She is a role model for courage for the women she rescued... But she is a milksop for her love. She is a fighter for the corporate world... But she is a coward for her man. 

That day she took a decision with a hope that he will find happiness ... Which she thought he can't have with her. That day she left him with a hope that he will move on thinking the 2 month period of their separation... Which she completely surmised... 

Now after seeing her man.. Who was once a king to his empire... Who was a lion to his company... Who was precious to his family... Now looks so defeated... Weak... Fighting with himself every minute... She was ready to fight back ... 

She was ready to fight for him... I don't think she is trying to get back to him... She is trying to bring back himself to him. And she knew.. That lost piece is her... So she is starting with her. 
I love that she is stepping back from her position on a mission... To bring Her Arnav back...

I love her annual speech.. And I love NK's reaction for Khushi's decision... It is completely justifiable. And I love her trust on NK... 

I liked how Khushi clarified about the name of ADINAV... Adarsh my son and Arnav my man.. Two most important men of my life... Wow excellent...๐Ÿ‘

Finally... My darling Aman got married... I always like the friendship between Arnav and Aman.. And their every encounter increases my love towards their relation. 
And Arnav and Anjali came long way in their relation in these 3 years... Now they look like real IPKKND. Brother and sister... I don't know somehow I am liking the combination of Anjali and Aman... 

Wow.. That Sindhoor scene is oh my god... I am like... Truly.. It's. .. I don't have any words to explain how I felt... It's emotional.. Intense... Deep... 

I am so eager to know how will Khushi get her Arnav back... How she will reintroduce trust to him. How she shows there is indeed love in this world... And she is still loving her... 

Deepu brilliant as always... Love ya... 

Meenu darling... Happy Birthday... 

Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am NOT res-ing... i am just waiting...