BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Khushi gupta n Arnav singh raizada neighbours...holding my breath
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

comment for chap 7.

First of all dii, I apologize for very late reply... as busy with words secondly I want the best tym of the day to read such a grt update and such a gret story.

Excellent...  superb awesme and outstanding ... fantabulous... maginificent... update

Tears subsided down my cheeks every second wen I read the up...

Sometym they turn to be sweet of the joy and sometym for the worst that I had read in my life.

Dii, are my eyes blurring in pain or coz of the tears that rolled down to ease the pain..

Dii u epitomize life in a perfect way with all the scenes exactly eliciting the emotions that are hidden deep inside our hearts.

Dii, u really make me feel like m reading someone very near to my heart and reading them and their pain make my heart bleed and cry millions of silent tears..

Your update are perfect with all ingredients not only emotions but practical aspects too.

Dii, you are a magician bounded us in a magic of ur words and emotions... and seriously I never want this spell and magic ever be broken..

Dii for you...

Ye zindagi aapke aane se hasi hue hai

Maange na jo dua wo bhe pure hue hain

Kehte hain dard hain is jahaa mein har kahe

Aapke milne se har dard ki dawa mili hain

Now about the update...

Wow wo wow ... dii u are a magician...

Such a grt and emotional update... dii my tears dis days pray me not to shed them  on this large scale...

And I wonder are they of joy or sorrow...???

Dii, u have the art to drew emotions out of all lives who read it..

Dii, I again wonder how you manage to put such a corporate details in ur updates... regarding such big businesses .. not only of a certain field but to various  as  I have been reading you since months...

I always left dumb stuck the way u pen each detail as if u are the one who practically doing it all... hats off dii for such a detailed and awesme coporate detailing.

The  annula meeting took my breathe ... to read how well khushi maintained herself specially I terms of words...

I was earlier thought this about arnav .. that he has the ability to communicate well with few words and that too effectively... but today I add one more name and its khushi .. she too is so effective to speak in front of ppl... sufficient and effective in all terms..

Nk ... dii, his character also has emerged a lot .. how well you have shown that a person rising from a pimp to a business man that too in a effective manner...

Nk was a great support to Khushi evn she was the one to decide the path but he was their to help her and to lead the path as she guided... he too played a major part in the success that khushi is dealing now.. and I fyd that resulted fruitful to himas  Nk turning to be an acting president...

This was his hard work and support to khushi which lead her to promote him to this big position...

Nk  stayed this long years with her so know her well and I liked reading how he knew about her insecurities and professionalism level... and that she never feel to share her personal life...

Anjali and Aman are finally married... but in a temple , that was too emotional to read how she was feeling like something left behind and infact shared all her insecurities with her bhai..

Dii, u know I never thought that Arnav and Anjali can be that close ... and here they are ... I am happy to read the bond they share..

Its good that Anjali holded arnav everytime inspite of her refusals .. his stubbornness.. she stood by her..

Anjali... never let her relations with the two men in a divided proportion infact she was splendid how she equally  wanted them... giving importance to both... but I will also appreciate more of Aman in this... as he supported Anjali all the tym wen evr things were related to Arnav... he never back stepped nor he felt insecure with this relation. He was standing with her to support his love and his bestest buddy... so hats off for this characterization of Aman.

The marriage ritual created a kind of sadness , evn thought it was the special day ...but I feel if Khushi could have been their silently  then I would have felt a bit better... but I know the circumstances  are not so set yet and also khushi will never want to hurt him intensionally...

BW is mine and will always stay mine.

These words were more than what I can read... showed her possessiveness for the man... love and her wanting for him.. that how these is not a company but a person that will always be her and she can never let him slip down from her step and that only I think can be the reason that she is gtng off from work for some tym to get the man back to the heights where he deserves to be...

Thats Adarsh, MY SON and Arnav, 2 most important men in my life!

Dii,we all know that Khushi has strengthened herself a lot in these years ... but this act of her left me  numb as I never thought she can be this strng... its not a mere name Adarsh... but many more emotions that she has come over, to keep the name of her child as Adarsh she proved that she has strengthened herself a lot ansd is his son.. that words showed me a kind of proud in her eyes and I loved it that now she can take both the names with pride in her life the same tym...

something that my my got stick to...

How you want to lead your life is your decision. I just want you to be happy. Real happy inside out!

Anjali's wedding made me to fall more in tears as i too felt like m losing something very close to me... it was so emotional dii..

How she tried to share herself with Arnav how he pacified her ... with his hrot words as usual.

And how she acted as an elder sis to him when saying that she want him to be happy ... real happy.

These words created kinds of lumps of emotions in my heart... diiu are really an emotional queen to describe the emotions in the best way..

I never read such great flow of emotions hats off dii... hats off.

I am going to miss you Bhai..

Aww... I too feel like saying I am going to miss something...and everything... about them...

Arnav ... dii aap rula rula ke kya bacho ki jaan loge...

The man who have not shed a single tear from his eyes and broken from inside is making millions cry with the pace of life he is going through.

Arnav , how hard he try not to remember her bt everything take him back to the memories... and he is left with no choice..

The memories that were the best of his life... of his marriage haunting him today... Every single moment ..

I feel so low in body wen read the vermillion par... how he said that

Those times were not in my control & happened without my aware...but this one...I am fully aware of what I am doing now on this day and I do not regret it a bit.

These words scrunched my heart... aww dii, how can you manage to put the best of past to turn as a nightmare for him with open eyes that is hurting every nerve of him.. dii u have the art to turn same words as the best memory and sometym as the painful past..

Dii u are a genius of genius... no comparisons

Na zindagi mein koi maksad na ab koi falsafa raha

Dekh kar ab auro ki khushi hoon jee raha

Milne lage hain gham har kadam par

Chalne se aage ab ye dil darne laga

Khota jaa raha hain jo tha mujhme kahe

Bus chand yaadein aur kuch dard hain ab saath he

Jakhm  ab bharne ka naam bhe lete nahe

Jo dawa tere marham ki lagte nahe

Chupa liya hain khud ko ab dil ke kone mein kahe

Ab tere bina jo mujhme na wo baat rahe

Please bear my extremely free flying thoughts...

arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww saw the teaser... is khushi going to be near Arnav ?
in San pedro or in Mumbai

as earlier update said khushi is going to off from work for a tym.. so is she planning to go san pedro or some place near Arnav in Mumabi???

Some lines from a song sung by KL saigal

ghar yah teraa sadaa na meraa hai
raat do raat kaa baseraa hai

jii ko ba.Dhatii huI udaasii ne
kyaa akelaa samajh ke gheraa hai

jinase ojhal hai,jinase ojhal hai  tuu in aa.nkho.n me.n
jinase ojhal hai tuu in aa.nkho.n me.n
raat kahatii kii din a.ndheraa hai
raat kahatii kii din a.ndheraa, re!

chaah me.n yuu.N huaa hai diid-e-aab
ke na teraa na ab yah meraa hai
ke na teraa hai ab na meraa hai

aarazuu bojh ba.Dhataa jaayegaa
chal kha.Daa ho abhii saveraa hai
Edited by arnavini - 9 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome teaser...seems like Arnav and Khushi are going to be neighbors...interesting...waiting for the next update eagerly...😊
GuruDeep246 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavini

<font color="#0033FF"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Awww saw the teaser... is khushi going to be near Arnav ?
in San pedro or in Mumbai

as earlier update said khushi is going to off from work for a tym.. so is she planning to go san pedro or some place near Arnav in Mumabi???</font>
</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Some lines from a song sung by KL saigal

</font><div align="center"><font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">ghar yah teraa sadaa na meraa hai </font>
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">raat do raat kaa baseraa hai </font>
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">raat do raat kaa baseraa hai </font>
</font>
</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">jii ko ba.Dhatii huI udaasii ne</font>
</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">kyaa akelaa samajh ke gheraa hai </font>
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">kyaa akelaa samajh ke gheraa hai </font>
</font>
jinase ojhal hai,jinase ojhal hai tuu in aa.nkho.n me.n
</font>
jinase ojhal hai tuu in aa.nkho.n me.n
</font>
raat kahatii kii din a.ndheraa hai
</font>
raat kahatii kii din a.ndheraa, re!
</font>
</font>
</font>
</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">chaah me.n yuu.N huaa hai diid-e-aab</font>
ke na teraa na ab yah meraa hai
</font>
ke na teraa hai ab na meraa hai
</font>
</font>
</font>
</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">aarazuu bojh ba.Dhataa jaayegaa</font>
</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">chal kha.Daa ho abhii saveraa hai </font>
</font>
</div>

wah... Wah... Kya baat hai... Superb dear.
jeetega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Deepu, are you updating today night IST?
fattou thumbnail
Cha gae ho g
kya teaser hai😃

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry double post...Update is on next page...Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Fighting Fate

CHAPTER 8

Dont come close to my bleeding heart, or it might die at once if you part again.

Lets not try to boil the ocean. Take things one at a time but aggressively. I am just a call away if you need me. Offering last min instructions, Arnav rolled his sleeves up before strolling his bags into the airport alongside Aman, Anjali, and Nani, who came to see him off.

I am going to add you in the client meetings. Join whenever you can. Aman stopped at the visitors area handing over the laptop bag.

You will find me in every meeting! Arnav said with studious face earning content smile from Aman.

Turning to Nani & Anjali, Arnav drew them into a silent hug while the ladies broke into tears on his chest already missing him.  I will be OK. Stop crying if you want me to visit you again. Arnav said sternly not wanting to make the airport another emotional field after a round of it at home. That did the trick as hiccups stopped and the ladies regrouped themselves not to make it big issue knowing he will be fine. Arnav broke himself away from the ladies addressing Aman, Take care of them!  

Arnav bidding bye at once turned his feet to the security check as his heart started weighing down for totally different reasons. Its been 3 weeks since he had seen Khushi and after the day he asked her to get out from AR, She had never once showed up nor crossed his path. The frenzy and unrest of his own life brought the worst out of him as he walked the last few mins to leave the Mumbai city she now lives.  A complete mayhem broke in his already hostile mind, wondering why the hell she showed herself out of no where as he tried to think of all possibilities behind her new motives & her sudden presence.

Collecting his belongings from the screening belt, he stopped in his tracks before he could go out of sight to the airport entrance completely. His eyes demanded him not to look back. His mind chided him for being insensitive to have hopes. And before he knew his stubborn feet turned around searching for one woman.

The air around him constricted in agony, the world seemed to be moving at faster pace than usual as he stood watching his hopes washed away. There was no sight of her.

His eyes dropped to the floor squeezing to shut. The moment of weakness turned to burning rage, locking his knees, sighing in disapproval of her sudden ins and outs of his life, he turned around and walked away briskly to his flight gate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nahi nahi Bhai Bhai, please...Please give once, Let me look...

Seated in the first class cabin, chewing an ice cube, Arnav looked across his seat at the source of rants and giggles. What caught his attention from the strangers was the word Bhai that he got used to in last 3 years. A simple word but whenever Anjali murmured, it was nothing less than an heartfelt endearment.

It wasnt difficult for him to understand the care and love hidden in the small word, some of the worldly emotions he learnt in the brief relationship with his wife.

F*ck the profession. I am here to stay with you..

Leaning back to his seat, Arnav spread his lips into a thin smile remembering the day Anjali barged into his life giving up her prestigious profession and there was no looking back in their relation from then. They needed no words to let each other know when to involve and when not to although he maintained safe distance from emotions. It was her who always spread her hands into forcible hugs, and caring forehead kisses, things he is going to miss as he steps into his home seas away.

But behind those smiles, giggles, and playful hugs, was hidden a longing Anjali who missed her sweetheart Aman. Though Arnav never acknowledged it, he always found himself sitting next to her to comfort her silently, waiting for an opportunity to make her understand her priorities.

Arnav took deep breath of contentment as today he succeeded in what he wanted to do for long time, to gift his friend what he deserved and to give her hand to someone who could love her more than she could handle.

And above all it made heartbroken Nani happier than ever. No matter how much she could portray herself as modern and free spirited woman, many times Arnav found her cocooning herself into shell worrying about Anjali. There were many times, he found tears escaping corners of her closed eyes. Reasons might be many and more than one, him including the biggest, but he couldnt overlook her another daughter suffering because of him. But how long can someone hide the pain. Like never before, when Nani brusquely spoke about the bickered relations, Arnav knew it was about time he bend some knees and he was glad he did it. With her health deteriorating, Arnav knew she is safe and better if she is put up with Aman who could make her laugh and play their silly boy friend and girl friend skits.

That thought curved his lips in satisfaction remembering how happy Nani looked in last 3 weeks, more than 3 years she spent with him.  Living along with Aman and Anjali in their newly purchased bungalow in Juhu, She is one happy woman with less things to worry about.

The smiles of 3 lives echoed in his ears as he closed his eyes feeling relieved. But his mind had different plans as it flashed the face of the lady his heart had been thinking.  

Remembering her mellifluous giggles, and breathtaking shyaways, his lips curled in disdain. The moments of joy he felt few mins ago instantly washed away with the pain he had given himself over the years, distancing from everything he once had.  

There hadn't been a single day gone by in these 3 weeks without thinking why had she come to see him again after all those years? As much as he was curious to know the answer, his stubbornness kept him under check not to overreact, constantly reminding him that She screwed it all up, leaving nothing to mend.

He bit down the mind numbing ice cube to stop the tear that could have born into the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day ...San Pedro...

Peppering a plate of egg whites, Arnav settled down in his 6 chair dining table, ready to attack his not-so-delicious-single-man's breakfast.  Forking through the egg, he looked around the empty dining room that used to chime in Anjali's whines and Nani's rants.

Quietly, brushing thoughts away from his mind, he lowered his head and dug through the plate getting ready to his restaurant. Finishing up the food, he dialed his head chef in the restaurant to inform that he will be few mins late.

Unsure why he did that, Arnav grabbed a bottle of cold water and sat down in the front balcony overlooking the street traffic, his mind totally shadowed by one woman's thoughts.

More he allowed himself to think, more unrest he became, and thus he decided to visit the restaurant against his earlier decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody, Boss changed his decision. He is going to be here few mins earlier than he said, spring up your feet. Head Chef Hicks screamed at his sous chefs and their assistants.

First Order came through guys ... Good luck everyone. Here we go...2 order Basil Bisques, 1 order Crab cakes...Chop chop chop everyone...Pans on fire..Spatula in hand...Faster, move your ass*es faster...

Hicks came to standstill hearing the roaring engine sound that could put lion's roar to shame.

He is here!!!, everybody make sure your workstations are clean and tidy. Pointing to one of the trainee who recently joined, You need to put those bread crumbs away right NOW...

Yes..Yes...I am on it...slender feet hurtled towards the spice rack, freshly washed fingers tried to close the canister with its lid, head swiftly turned around hearing Hicks scream..WATCH OUT...

The next moment barrelling into the taut chest, skinny frame landed flat on spine staring at the revolving world.

Stopping the vrooming engine of his Ducati, Arnav swung his leg and kicked the stand out of its shell, parking his bike under the shade behind his restaurant.

Punching the number code on the back door, he opened it and walked straight to his office to keep his keys and laptop that he brought along in case he is needed by Aman to attend any meeting.

Hearing the hustle and bustle in the Kitchen as diners started coming in, Arnav locked his belongings in his cabinet and strode towards the kitchen. Swinging the 2 way Kitchen door, his eyes on his phone putting it to vibrate, He jumped back as a sylphlike frame cannoned into his chest and landed at his feet soaked in bread crumbs...Japanese bread crumbs!!! He noted from the color of it.

Dikhai nahi deta kya? The subject on the floor screamed angrily clearing off the crumbs from her face and her body.

While the whole kitchen came to abrupt halt and as the curtain of crumbs veiled down her face, his narrowed eyes widened in shock screaming What the FFF? Wha...

Khushi sat up straight, her eyes widened in fright as she frantically dusted her clothes off the crumbs. Khushi gleed waving her hand almost throwing him into coma. Hi!

As his eyes bore into hers, confusion flickering in his eyes, Khushi gathered her wits and extended her hand seeking his help..Haath do mujhe...

Excuse me? Arnav coming to terms with reality, barked taking a step closer.

Giving up, Khushi stood up adjusting her clothes while Hicks stepped in and informed, Sir, this is our new Sous Chef I informed you 2 we..

Before Hicks could complete, Arnav raised his hand gesturing him to stop and sooner than she thought, his eyes turned from shocked to smouldered. He tried to grab her hand but she immediately jerked away for instant reflex action she developed against touch these years.

Arnav forcibly grabbing her elbow, he dragged her out of the back door, not caring her writhing movements.

What is this bloody drama you are playing here? Arnav yelled at her as she took a step back in panic.

I would have explained better had you let me grab my bag which has my appointment let...

SHUT UP! He strode closer to her and questioned losing his patience, Tell me what business do you have in my restaurant?

This is MINE too...

He cocked his brow threatening her to watch her words.

I mean I work here. As an employee its my ethics to consider this as my own business.

Employee? Which asshole hired you?

Didnt you hear what Hicks was saying..Ofcourse not, why would you? You were so busy dragging m...

She was abruptly cut off with the powerful step he took towards her, and then she blurted, Mr. Hicks hired me. I am assisting him as his sous chef. She sputtered in a breath.

ASR, Cory couldnt handle the pressure. So I hired few interns to test them in his place. I will test them for a week and select one among them...

Arnav eyes were dropped to the floor in thoughts as he remembered about the open position Hicks mentioned few weeks ago.

As he was engrossed in his own calculative thoughts, Khushi took a step backward and folded her hands into namaste introducing herself, I guess I havent been introduced properly and since you have not met me before, This is Khushi Singh Rai...

Dont you dare call yourself with that name. Arnav threatened crouching towards her.

This is KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ... Her tone as stubborn as she could get, she sternly stated looking into his eyes fearlessly.

It took a moment for him to understand that she is still the same old Mrs. Raizada and his feet stepped backwards in their own volition. Ever since he spotted sindoor on her maang on Anjali's engagement day, a part of him wandered restless wondering what brought such changes in her life that she didnt care in the past. A moment of joy flickered in his eyes with the revelation but soon wariness filled his whole berating him for hoping. He opened the door for her and spoke brusquely, Take your things and out of my sight!

Khushi without raising a question, walked inside, and got her handbag. Stepping out the door he still held for her, Sir, Thank you for giving me time to go for shopping. I will see you tomorrow at 10.

Excuse Me? He looked baffled at her reply while he expected her to react any other way than she just did.

Tomorrow sharp 10AM. You will find me here. She swung her bag and walked away with her chin up, because she knew he is hurting more than her in every word he speaks against her. But this is the only way she could get close to him fighting him, for him. Its time to wear a thick skin for him!

Why the hell did you appoint her? Arnav barked at his head chef, Hicks.

What is the problem ASR?

Problem is the stupid decisions people around me make and I just have to listen to everyone but myself.

I am..I am sorry. I have always hired kitchen staff. I didnt know you were going to have problem with this lady.

Well you do know right now. Hire someone else.

ASR, She has been working with us for past 2 weeks and I am very pleased to have her. She will be great help in the kitchen. I think you should gi...

WHAT? She's been here for 2 weeks? and You didnt feel the need to tell me.

I told you I was going to hire. You never really bothered whom I hired as long as they performed well.

Arnav pressed his fingers to his temples in frustration with sudden twists and turns in his life.

But you are right. I should have told you one thing. Hicks pressed his knuckles nervously.

Please tell me she didnt twist your brains. Arnav strided to Hicks anxiously well aware of her shrewd mind.

Well not entirely. She asked me to add a clause to our New-Hire contract that in case we decide to weed her out, she needs detailed explanation of where she went wrong and what skills she lacked in fulfilling her responsibilities.

Contract? Arnav looked bewildered as he remembered his own words.

And make sure you bind the final candidate by contract. I hate these people gaining popularity through my restaurant and leave us without any notice.

Realizing that his own command bit his head off, he questioned, You must be fuc*ng kidding me to say that you signed it?

Hicks gave a nervous shrug lowering his head.

Un-freaking-believable, are you employing her or was she employing you? Arnav exasperated throwing his hands in the air.

But ASR, I must say she is very diligent. Though she is going through training, she has got great palette to international food. She is extremely quick on her fingers.

She is quite quick on her toes too. It wont take her a min to dump all these and to move on in her life like nothing existed. His sharp words spewed out into the air reaching her ears as she returned from nowhere while Hicks stood too perplexed to understand what his boss meant.  

Arnav scowled at her while she stood unflinched grasping his every word. She dropped her lashes saying, I forgot my phone.

She picked her phone and turned her feet to the exit while he stood watching her. Opening the door, she turned to him and said, Good Night Hicks, Good Night Sir! and she left but not before locking her eyes with his for a moment.

He looked away turning his back to her forcing her to leave in a heated silence.

You didnt tell me what business he owns.

Patience Bhabhi, you need to check yourself. Did driver come on time? Did he drive you safely?

Yes he did. Right now he is bringing my bags upstairs. As soon as he is done, will go check out his office.

Great! Do you like the house?

Yes it will fit more people than we all of us are.

He always has a thing for bigger the better houses. He came up with the entire design and when I showed interest to buy a vacation home, he surprised me with the twin house, the portion you are staying in. If you want to live closer to him there is no better option than my house.

Khushi chuckled saying,  No, I am not complaining. Its just its too big for me to get used to. Khushi hadnt stayed alone that too in such a huge house of 6000Sq.ft after she separated from Arnav, and hence she started to feel a bit eerie.

Just 2 weeks Bhabhi, he will be there in no time. And I am sure, he is going to keep an eye on you upon his return.

Khushi standing in her balcony looked to the other unit where Arnav lives as she heard Aman on the other end. I know he will! Khushi knew that fact even before Aman could tell and the wait and anticipation to his return will let her survive the lone nights in an unfamiliar country. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi was about to get down the cab when her eyes caught Arnav's restaurant name. Paying the driver, Khushi absentmindedly stepped down the car astonished at the name of the restaurant. She took huge swallow as the life of Arnav Singh Raizada started to make sense. It evidently screamed to her eyes from the way her initial is incorporated into the name, making her understand where she stands in his today's life.

Khushi realized how profoundly he altered the business he once destroyed, into something most precious that he could pride all his life. Her guts wrenched imagining the ache he had gone through and she held her breath to control her rapid break down as she took few more steps inside the restaurant.   

Welcomed royally into the humongous antique wooden doors, Khushi waited to be seated. Her eyes scattered around trying to grab as many details as possible, quite frantically unsure where her heart is taking them. Interiors screamed full of color, very unlike of Arnav, very different from her black&white taste. But she needed no explanation of why colors were chosen in place of hell shades.

Her lips curled into quivering smile learning the intensity of this man's love. She knew he had always came across as this fierce lover yet keeping sensible mind on his shoulders. But she didn't know until that moment that his fervent love for her only grew exponentially over the years.

Khushi was greeted by the head chef Hicks who is covering for Anjali's absence. Pulling the chair out for her, the man in late 40s made her feel comfortable handing over the menu. Hicks left her saying waitress will be here in a moment to take her order.

Khushi flipped the single page menu front to back and vice versa to find that it has very fewer options but very exquisite to even just read. Lot less complicated than him, of course! She realized for the first time its classy fine-dining restaurant he had made. Her eyes caught on his name written all the way at the bottom of the card with his thank you statement. The storm she held inside her from the moment she arrived, broke loose, and a lone tear escaped soaking his name on the menu card. She brushed her fingers on the card wiping her salty tears off his name and she smiled in content and proud of the world he created himself this time without any helping hand, unlike his earlier empire.

She took deep sigh of relief as everything she experience so far gave her immense strength and high hopes for the battle of her life.

Nahi Bua, he hasnt come home yet. Anjali said he comes home late.

Ji..dont worry...I will manage everything..

I already miss them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never a day went by without him wondering how terribly he failed to suck his emotions as dusk shows its colors, while he successfully evaded the same feelings the moment dawn breaks into the world. Like the blue silver line of sky blankets the worries of the earth, the faded black thread that once she tied around his neck manages to make him forget the facade of ruthlessness he is living in, every single night at least few hours, singing lullaby to his unshed teary eyes.

Every step he took slapping against the frothy waves reminded the jingling music her anklets used to make. And he stepped away from the waters instantly punishing his heart from remembering her soft taps on the ground.

The more he tried to walk away, closer her memories tried to reach him. From the very moment of their separation, all he had been doing is fighting himself to forget her and he had been successful every single day until dusk. Dusk is the time he shuts himself even more wanting to be alone away from the world, and these waves he visits every single day reminds him of her endless chitter-chatter by Mumbai beaches, resting against his heart.

The cool and calm breezes reminded him her silken tendrils dancing against his stubble cheeks each morning, the soft sand below his feet reminded him her tender toes fighting against his under the blanket each night, and once in a while flashing light from the lighthouse reminded the kisses she used to steal in the midnights as they laid in each other embrace.

He loved her, loved her beyond any rational reasoning, so deeply madly and truly that it started to hurt him, reminding him their every moments, and her everything.  The beautiful memories turned even more painful each passing day and he was stuck, stuck to where Khushi left him, stuck to the moment he hugged her last on that day.

But today everything seemed to be out of norm, out of routine his heart followed for these 3 years, with her sudden intrusion into his personal and professional space. But then of course there was no doubt that his heart skipped a beat when she possessively told who she is in the evening. And he was well aware of THAT MOMENT.

Lying on his back, resting head on his one arm, staring at the dark sky void of stars, tenderly caressing his heart with the other palm, he realized that he failed to hate her all these years.

I guess I haven't been introduced properly...This is Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada...

As her words surreptitiously echoed in his ears, he uttered hoping the silent breeze carries his anger and anguish to the ears on the other part of the island,

Why did you come back, Khushi?

Khushi...He chastised himself by not taking that name all these years but today it seemed impossible to stop himself and disregard her as her words continuously echoed in his ears.

As the strong wave of foam quenched his feet, Arnav panicked worrying where she is staying and how she is managing in this unfamiliar country. And the next moment, he zoomed off in his bike to seek answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
 wow awesome chap..loved it...loved the way emotions r flowing freely around like a breeze...:)...u know u r fantastic and master in bringing out the desire feelings from inside...such a powerful writing skills u r having..loved the chap to core...loved the saying deeps...really touched ...deep very deep meaning...well done dear

beautifully written scene ...every one seeing him off...he worked out with aman regarding ar and in future ready to help him tooo...awee thats such a big support system for each other...he leaving with heavy heart the city where she lives now...aweee his feelings...that missing link...everything written so natural deeps...i simply loved the whole scene...nani anjali both crying ladies again but his dhamki stop crying if u want me to visit u...hehe...he forsure knows very well how to handle ladies in family...lol...loved it ...i dont know y but these lines r hitting me right now after seeing arnav and his one last turn in search of lady of thoughts ...and there was no sign of her at all...ufff ...pyaar hum ko bhee hay...pyaar tum ko bhee hay...tu yeh kiya silsay hogayee...bewafa tum nahi bewafa hum nahi ..tu phir itnay gelay hogaye...chaltay chlatay kayse yeh faslay hogayeee...

deeps i simply wanted to give u hats off on this plane scene...my goodnesss...the emotions of this man ...the way u have written it...i am speechless...he chewing ice cube..crushing it while controlling his tear...my goodness...u rock babes...fantastic words...i loved the way he was having all time to him...thinking abt anjali with that bhai word...whose real meaning he learnt again from his wife in few span of time ...wow...i loved his way of giving credit to her :)...loved the way he feeling abt anjali nani ...feeling finally content for the loved ones he is having in his life ...those who were there in best and worse phase of his life...with all open arms...the satisfaction he is feeling for his loved ones...brought big satisfaction to heart seriously :)...and loved his point when he thoughts nani would be more happy with aman...as really aman giving her way ease and cheerish moments ...very very nice :)...his reasoning awesome...hats off to u indeed

san prado wow and wow...wt a bang on face to face here...hehehe...all ambiance of restaurant working hours set...and thud...their both came face to face...deekhai nahi deyta...ufff lol ...my my deeps u r fabulous writer...each and ever word shows here ur pure hard work girl...love u for that even more...she landed two weeks back wow...he angry young man ready to throw her offf...and heehehe she saying i m going for shop  will be back...my my...happy to see old khushi back in action ...no more sulking one...all credit goes to u deeps...u rock girl...simply super say bheee ooper...poor arnie baby stucked in his own web...contract done too...hehehe now wt arnav bubwa...poor hicks ...lol...but his last few lines on her ..heart breaking...and she strong enough back with reply byee hicks and by sir...ufff tooo good...happy to see even arnav have seen the old mrs raizada in her stare which was fearless...wow deeps tooo good .loved the bang on entry of both and khushi even more here :)

okk so aman the man behind the twin house :)...he is gem no doubt...support to both khushi and arnav :)...
omg deeps deleKtable morsal...wow wt a banner and wt a k here :) :)...hmmm initials of her...showing khushi where he is standing and wt he actually did these three years...beautifully written scene again...showing and indicating that love which is always there between these two souls having more deep roots now   in these years ...showing to us no matter wt our stances towards khushi and arnav...these two damn cares lol.. there love is getting stronger and stronger for each other...lol...awee she is missing kids tooo...way to go girl..u r strong woman no matter wt people having opinions regarding u...love u

here time stops for me...this last scene took my breath...it shows way par ur excellence...i am in some musical world...the whole ambinace ...ur poetic lines...my GOD deeps...this is the masla having poetic friend...now bear me i am all lost in ur words...in the ambiance ..in its intensity...his pain and not able to hate her ...final words...ufff and wow

Every step he took slapping against the frothy waves reminded the jingling music her anklets used to make...ufff...its like saaa

the waters instantly punishing his heart from remembering her soft taps on the ground...ufff...its like reee

Dusk is the time he shuts himself even more wanting to be alone away from the world, ...ufff...its like gaaa

The cool and calm breezes reminded him her silken tendrils dancing against his stubble cheeks each morning...ufff...its like maaa

soft sand below his feet reminded him her tender toes fighting against his under the blanket each night...ufff ...its like paaa

lighthouse reminded the kisses she used to steal in the midnights as they laid in each other embrace....ufff...its daaa

He loved her, loved her beyond any rational reasoning, so deeply madly and truly that it started to hurt him....ufff ...its like nee

Lying on his back, resting head on his one arm, staring at the dark sky void of stars, tenderly caressing his heart with the other palm, he realized that he failed to hate her all these years..ufff ...can u see its back to saa :)...

from where it all started and from where it ended...love hate love...hats off deeps hats off baby...

y did u come back khushi...and his final need  to seek the answers ...

sagar kenaray dil yeh pukaray tu jo nahi tu mera koi nahiii...Mai khoyee jaise saagar me nadiya...Tu hee akelee toh khoyee nahee hai

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago