Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lovedrops

I know Kavitha. You thoughts are taken by those two and TVK... But My thoughts are taken by TVK.. and My heart is taken by Arnav(of course a xerox copy of my heart) and My tears are taken by Khushi and Another xerox copy of my heart, my thoughts. are taken by Deepu..

K, You need to be script writer for EK Serials...You have more number of hearts than weddings in EK serials...LOL
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lovedrops

I know Kavitha. You thoughts are taken by those two and TVK... But My thoughts are taken by TVK.. and My heart is taken by Arnav(of course a xerox copy of my heart) and My tears are taken by Khushi and Another xerox copy of my heart, my thoughts. are taken by Deepu..

I wonder how Deepthi deals with all the pressure. The story itself is so intense and then to top it we all never stop talking about it, Deepthi must be thinking "Kahan phas gayi mein?"
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepthiya

K, You need to be script writer for EK Serials...You have more number of hearts than weddings in EK serials...LOL

What to do deepu... I should give my Love to everyone who love me right... and to everyone I love right... So.. I made so many xerox copies before I gave the original to my hubby. 
ToxicLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

I wonder how Deepthi deals with all the pressure. The story itself is so intense and then to top it we all never stop talking about it, Deepthi must be thinking "Kahan phas gayi mein?"

@BOLD...🤣🤣🤣 Dialogue of the day...
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canapoem

I don't think Deepu ever think like that... She loves us.. a lot... and TVK is very close to her heart. and mine too..and for many of us... I have so many xerox copies attached to TVK... you know... 
Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Fighting Fate

CHAPTER 6

When I slid my eyes back up to yours, I knew, and I knew you knew ...that its about time...

After a lavish reception thrown to the mighty collect of relatives, friends, and business individuals, Anjali, Aman, and Nani looked for Arnav who excused himself after seeing off the last guest just a few mins ago.

After scouting through the entire mansion, they found him seated in the gazebo, his feet up on the table, his head rolled back, his eyes closed into the darkness. Anjali lifting her lehenga climbed up the short step and took seat next to him while Nani joined the other side of him.

Nani brushing his forehead softly spoke, Anjali tried to stop her but she left before Anjali could reach her.

Arnav not willing to discuss anything related to her, stood up from the bench and was about to walk away from them angrily, totally disappointed with them when Anjali stopped holding his palm.

Coming to stand in front of him, Anjali calmly said, I understand these are tough times for you Bhai, but Kh...

Oh you do? Why am I surprised? Arnav passed snide remark, his anger slowly burning to fire.

Bhai..I..

Oh ShUT UP Anjali! For my bloody life sake just SHUT UP! Arnav barked wiggling her hand away. While Nani wasnt surprised that this was going to happen and was prepared, Aman slowly moved to the brother-sister duo to peace them.

What the hell was all that about? What are you cooking up behind me?

Its nothing like you are imagining Bhai..

Tho kyaaa hai? Mein bhi samajh na chahta hoo...Explain me, is this the dream wedding, you wanted?

Anjali remained silent with her eyes lowered in remorse.

What happened to your overworking mouth? Speak out dammit, Is this the way you wanted to have your dream wedding, playing tricks behind me? He crouched forward pointing finger at the mansion dipped in wedding lights when Aman stepped inbetween them..

Arnie...Aman tried back Arnav who started advancing fiercely.

If yes, congratulations. Because you got it Ms. Anjali Singh Raizada...Arnav shoving Aman aside screamed at Anjali.

Ek min Aman...Anjali stepped past Aman when he tried to interfere and stood determinedly in front of Arnav challenging his own emotions. If wishing happiness for you is a trick then yes I made the biggest mistake of scheming all these behind you. But you need to know that she is no where better than you ar..

I f**king dont care whose life is what and how. What part of "Dont interfere in my life" you dont understand, that you keep bringing up what I left behind. What does it take you to understand not to mess with me or my life?

Arnie, they are just trying to work things for you. Understand from their perspective...

Kyun? Kisliye? Kiskeliye, [Why, For what, For whom?] when there is nothing left to work it out and understand. And dont you dare shush me Aman. Just because I gave my word doesnt mean I will nod to everything going around here. And YOU... BACK OFF Anjali, before its too late. Arnav glowered at her not caring Nani's presence.

Turning his feet to exit, he turned swiftly targeting all three, Dont take my silence as my helplessness. Since you are so persistent on this kind of dream wedding, it will happen ASAP with no more tricks or people that I dont approve. Giving a deathly stare to Anjali, Arnav walked away from all three of them, hurt, and broken.

While Anjali and Nani broke into tears, Aman stood helpless but he turned more determined than other two to break the wall Arnav built around him. Bring it on Buddy! Aman smiled with a thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inserting the key into the lock hole of their penthouse, Khushi paused for a moment scared to embrace the withered memories. Lifting her padded side of the palm, she wiped the big fat tears that blurred her vision similar to his words that muddled her brain. As much as she want to have a clearer idea of what his words truly meant few mins ago, the harshness in his words and the bitterness in his stare made her incapable to ponder deeply and those words stealthily echoed in her ears subconsciously leading her to the penthouse.

Opening the door, Khushi walked inside warily holding down her breath to calm her agitated nerves. Walking at a snail pace through the narrow hallway that led to the master living room, Khushi ran her fingers on the wall that are colored in dust. Stopping at the kitchen island, she picked up the lone water glass left by the sink. Rotating the glass in her hand, she found the fine print of misted lip mark tainted in little more dust than the rest of the glass. Swallowing the painful gulp, she let her thumb caress the dusted mark of his lips.

Kitchen was probably their favorite room of all as they sneaked many kisses especially during her last stage of pregnancy when the house was overloaded with 2 senior citizens, who constantly kept an eye on them with pair of glasses over their noses. Khushi sighed remembering the way both used to chat around the kitchen while one cooks, other entertains. Khushi turned her feet to exit the kitchen but stopped in her tracks as an afterthought. She walked back to the custom made mahogany cabinet and opened the door to check something that she had left on purpose. She left coffee filter and their 2 mugs back then. Everything remained in place nothing touched.  Her eyes drooped sadly before exiting the room, already having an inclination to the true meaning behind his distressed words.

Walking towards the right wing of the house, She stopped before their bedroom and trailed her gaze around it as tears pooled in her eyes taking her down the sweet memory lane. She walked to their bed taking hesitant steps, turning numb with every step, as each memory started hitting her painfully slow and hard. She sat on the bed covered in the blanket of cobwebs. Pooling her knees to her chest, she looked around absolutely feeling lost, battling the unknown restlessness that enveloped her as she remembered the final moments of leaving her life and embracing the the barren 3 years ago.

The place that hosted many memorable moments looked dreary and spiritless. That raised the question in her mind why had it been kept locked and where was he if he didnt stay here. Remembering Security guards words of Arnav's absence, she wondered why Arnav left keys for her.

Her eyes wandered around thinking all the possibilities but nothing made sense until a moment flashed in her memory.

This house is on your name.

This house is sold to you for 40K. So as you may please, you can take revenge and chuck me out when you feel like.

She wondered if this could the only reason but knowing that his every action screams deeper one, she felt there must be more to it since he specifically left the keys when he could abandon the house without a care. She stood up walking over to the cupboards and found that all her clothes were missing. Pretty much the room is cleaned to empty.

As she turned to open the adjacent door, her gaze fell on the mirror of her dressing table. She hurried her steps as her eyes found a paper pinned under her perfume bottle. She opened the small paper with big letters written in red...Her first instinct was to check if they were bloody. She sighed knowing that they are not and thus continued to concentrate on the words.

Reading the words written, the ocean of her tears flooded soaking the paper, her hands trembled gripping the paper and she collapsed on her knees in loud sobs...

I was worth the fight!

Was his scribbled message straight to her heart. Scrunching the paper between her fingers, pressing it against her lips to catch the loud acid wails, Khushi curled herself on the floor.  Crying bitterly, with much difficulty to breath, she became froze unsure what to do and how to reach the man she distanced herself from. Tears valleying on the tip of her nose, her insides burning in agony, she realized she had lost much more than she already lost in these 3 years.

She died! Died one more time yet another night but this time not remembering the 6hours video of brutal rape like she is used to, but from the death sentence she never wished to receive from the man who loved her unconditionally without a twitch. Losing the battle to her love for him, her feeble frame shook tremendously in defeat unsure how to make him understand that he was worth more than a fight and she wouldn't have given up if she were alive and weren't a living corpse...

Dont ever take you away from me. We will be ruined. I mean it!

The world outside his suite window spattered with grey clouds mirroring the agonized smoke that filled his burning heart. With his arms folded at midriff, he stood looking up at the sky feeling the impending doom of his heart.  The bruises of his soul broke his face into a deathly pallor as he stood frozen, not a single muscle willing to move and take the risk of disobeying him.

Angry, Perturbed, Disoriented!!! Everything around him seems to be running its due course of life smoothly, but then he wondered why he stood where he was stopped unable to move like every other entity on this world. The emptiness that he filled his soul for these years, has been once again coyly replaced with the awakened memories. No matter how much he reprimanded, his insensitive heart stopped listening to him from the moment its eyes fell on its counterpart few hours ago. She left and returned when he least expected in his life and unfortunately both times she appeared in tears that always made him weak. The only person that made him weak in the strength of her love and in the defeat of her tears!!!

Tears! They may be sputters of water showing different emotions to everyone else. But his naked eye, always triumphed in understanding the strenuous efforts those tiny droplets make to depict the torment built inside her.  He grew unsettled as her each tear peeled off showcasing every inner level of storm she is holding inside her. But then his pain is too raw and crippling affliction is so deep that he refused to acknowledge her anguish openly to his own heart.

Thats the path she had chosen for them. And thats the path he will lead with no questions asked, letting the time decide success or failure over his efforts.

jab kaha apna , tum ko kaha mein ney... jab soch apna, sirf tum ko socha mein ney...
jab hasnaa seekha tum ko paya saath... jab rona chaha tum ko mehsoos kiya paas
jab socha tumhari takleef ko ousay apna mana... kayse nahi deekha mein bhee dukhi tha
jab socha, tumhara haath mein haath socha... kayse socha tum ney keh saath chordh doo
jab socha, tu khooshiyan sochi humari... kayse socha tumney nahi dey paaon ga mein woh sari
jab socha, chaha ansoon sey khali ankhain...kayse socha tumney deekh paon ga inko zindagi se khali
jab socha, chaha sahara bun jaon tumhara...kyase socha tumney mein sambhaltay khoodh toot jao ga
jab socha, tumhari aur apni takleef ko aik socha...kayse tumney iss ko alag alag deekha
jab socha, chaha saans leyna saath mein...kayse soocha tum nay juda juda raastey
jab socha, hur qadam saath saath socha ...kayse socha tumney keh palat aik baar bhee na deekha mujh ko
jab socha, tum ko apna socha mein ney...kayse soch leay tumney keh meray leay nahi hooo

jab socha tu poochna chaha...soche baghair keysey tumney keh diya keh tum meray leay nahi bani ho...

Poem Credit - Lala [Thank you baby for whipping this up at such short time and listening to all my crazy demands]

After last night's outburst of his buddy, Aman decided to take the situation under control from the ladies. Though their intentions were good, they seem to play too naive with mighty ASR. He thought with a wicked smile as he sat sipping his hot mocha in the AR Cafeteria, reading the news headlines ASR's Ex-wife Khushi spotted at his sister's engagement!

Soon Anjali joined him, slamming her handbag on the table, in sulking mood unable to come out of her dear brother's warning from last night.

Baby naraz ho kya? Aman teased pulling the chair out for her.

Anjali said nothing, instead pouted and stared at him sternly.

Hota hai...You know that monster...He will come around..Dont you worry...He leaned closer nuzzling his nose near to her ears...

Aman! She chided pushing him away..Are you even serious in this? He is seething in rage hearing her name and you called her here to discuss your plan? What if he sees her?

What will happen? Zyada se zyada ek ladai hogi...bas..ladne do..hum maza lenge....He said coolly chuckling much to her irritation.

You are unbelievable. Anjali smarted looking around, scared of her brother.

Aman taking her palms into his, he spoke seriously understanding her frustration over tough nut brother,  On a serious note, I dont want to hurt him doing all this behind his back..If he sees us, Good, he will understand that we are not scheming behind him...If dont sees us, thats even better. So relax and enjoy coffee. He pushed his cup to her, tapping his finger on the rim where his lips were moments ago...This is where all heaven is...

Anjali rolled her eyes smiling coyly at her hopeless romantic fiance and found the newspaper lying on the table.

Reading the news about Arnav and Khushi, She shook her head infuriated with half-knowledge news, Why do they keep writing her as ex-wife when they never got divorced nor legally separated?

Media! They have legs and they lead in the wrong paths. Ignore is the best option we have!

Aman said waving hand at Khushi who approached them in hesitant strides. Giving warm hug to Anjali, Khushi was about to sit when Aman interrupted, Bhabhi its high time you start giving me hugs too.

Anjali slapped his arm silently chiding him but Aman on mission with different reasons was no where to be stopped. Comeon yaar, I am meeting her after 3 years, ek hug tho banta hai...

Khushi seated in her chair, instantly turned flustered. Forcing herself to a playful smile, She said fidgeting her fingers frantically, I dont think you need a hug from me Aman. You get plenty from her.

Anjali's face at once turned ashen and pale, realizing Khushi's hidden insecurities and apprehensions to a touch and how cleverly she masked it spewing bunch of words.

Khushi with her downcast eyes tried to concentrate on the menu when she found Anjali's hand over hers with a gentle squeeze. Khushi looked at her meaningfully and turned her head away not willing to show anything to the world, she wishes not to.

Aman was not so innocent not to understand what conspired at the moment, between the ladies. In fact he purposely teased to understand Khushi better after the way she jerked with his touch on the other day in the coffee shop.

Why did you choose this place, he might not like it if he finds out! Khushi spoke softly looking around and outside the eatery to get glimpse of him.

He is in the conference, he wont be out anytime soon. Aman leaned forward resting his elbows on the table. There is something Anjali wanted to tell you.

Khushi looked at Anjali encouraging her to continue. Khushi I dont think Bhai meant anything he said last night.

Oh I know. Khushi cupped Anjali's hand with a smile. I got his message last night.

Message? Did he message you?

NO he left a message for me in the house. So dont worry about it. Khushi said remembering how how his pain filled statement said it all, only strengthening her resolve to get back to him.  

And there is something else we need to tell you. Anjali hesitated for a moment and looked up at Khushi in surprise hearing her words.

Did he get mad at you both last night? Khushi looked at them in remorse. I am sorry its all because of me.

No, No dont be silly. Thats not the point. Well, I dont know how to say this...Ah..Uh..woh...He doesnt want to see you in the wedding or any functions. Anjali uttered softly in hesitant and remorse tone.

It took a moment for Khushi to digest it. Pursing her lips to stifle the sad quiver, she feigned a smile uttering I understand! Its too much for him to handle at once. And I dont want to make it worse. Khushi squeezed Anjali's hand assuringly.

I feel so bad. I proposed Telugu wedding hoping that you guys will relive the memories leaving the bitter past. Whats the point going for it if you are not going to be there. This is not done.

Anjali, dont do it for us. Go for your traditional wedding. I dont think we are yet in a stage to cherish our times. We have too much on our plate to even think of sweet moments. If you dont feel bad, I sincerely hope you change the wedding style. After what I saw yesterday, I think he will have tough time coping up with the ceremonies. It would be too much pressure on his part.

Anjali nodded in agreement while Aman pitched in his 2 cents, You know what Anjali, I am leaning more towards court marriage if you are OK with it...The problem is I cant survive those ceremonies to take you home. He tried to ease the situation with simple solution.

Thank God! I wanted to have court marriage but I was afraid to share it with you as that buddy of yours threw quite a few emotional dialogues, which by the way, was waay out of norm.

The couple broke into smile teasing each other but Khushi understood their better reasons. The decision is ultimately yours but I think you guys should give it a thought once more. Being the only daughter of the house, I think he and Nani might like to see you..

Who are you to think what I like and what I dont like?

Khushi shot her head back to the man standing with a roar in his throat. Khushi stood up nervously stumbling at her feet. Arnav threw a deathly glare at Anjali and then at Aman who approached to explain that it was their decision to call Khushi there.

But before Aman could utter a word, Arnav glowered at him, When have you turned AR into a house for stray people?

OUCH! Her heart was slit opened for a moment. Khushi's eyes snapped to wide open in shock with the way he addressed her. But soon she came to terms with his words without getting offended because he was right. She had become stray, a homeless person without him in her life. He knew her better!!!

Arnie, dont do th...

Ignoring Aman, Arnav walked closer to Khushi, who clamped her palms to the edge of the table behind her. I never gave permission to my people to make decisions for me forget strangers. Who the hell do you think you are to poke your nose into my family?

Khushi's eyes softened as she mumbled in low voice, Nobody. She asked after a pause remembering his last night statement in the party. Is that what you wanted to hear?  

Her eyes stared at his, noting the momentary flinch of emotions, but before she could read him thoroughly, he turned indignant crouching to her fiercely and yelled loudly YES BLOODY NOBODY!!! remembering the last words of her letter.

She could feel the underlying tremendous pain radiating from him with the way he stood with stiffened shoulders, tightened jaw, and creased forehead. Involuntarily just like any other time, her hand reached to smooth his distressed lines, but he didnt give her that pleasure as he swiftly took a step backward forbidding her touch.

She fisted her palm in the air retreating it, when he brusquely said, Get the hell out of here.

She stared at him with her eyes glistening in moistness while Anjali and Aman watched helplessly. Stepping aside, revealing the door behind him, He said one more time swallowing his own pain, OUT!

Grabbing her handbag, ignoring the tears that escaped the corners of her eyes, She hurried her steps and left the premises.

Later in the evening, Anjali unhappy about the way events are turning out between Arnav and Khushi, she walked away from the office but not before asking the men to come home for dinner to discuss their marriage.

Handing over the headache pill to Nani, Anjali settled down next to Aman while Arnav took his place next to Nani.

With her eyes focused on her intertwined fingers, Anjali declared softly, We decided to go for Court marriage.

While Nani's face twitched unhappily, Arnav stared at them seething in anger.

We both prefer simple court wedding than the lavish wedding and that too as soon as possible, because Anjali is returning to practice medicine from next week. Aman backed her up giving his consent.

Arnav shifted his gaze from Aman to Anjali and frowned at her as she looked contemplating something. On other end, Nani giving a despairing look stood up and left them alone feeling helpless with their individual decisions. But she is not somebody who will force her wishes knowing her 2 stubborn kids, Aman and Khushi being the other 2.

Arnav waited until Nani left and yelled in low growl, Are you guys out of your mind?

Anjali was about to explain her brother when Aman stopped her silently gesturing not to force anything on Arnav.

This is one time event and are you guys mad to let go of this? Why are you guys taking decisions for people who dont matter anymore? Arnav questioned in grit.

This is what we wanted Arnie. In fact we were previously taking decisions for those so called Dont-matter-anymore people. Said Aman in voice filled with mock. But now all we are doing is what we wanted from the beginning. We were never a big fan of grand weddings. Trust me, we are not doing this keeping you or Bhabhi in mind.

Arnav raised his lashes and glowered at the word Bhabhi...

Understanding Arnav's rage, Aman snapped with instant retort, She will be my Bhabhi until otherwise you officially break all ties with her. So dont give me that stare.

Arnav pressing his fingers to his temples, frustrated with these 2 thick-headed people, Why are you guys doing this? Arnav asked in mellowed tone looking at Anjali who had her eyes downcast. He walked over to her and took her hands in his, Di, Why are you being so adamant about it? You are the only daughter of the family, Nani must have dreamt quite a lot about your marriage...

This is exactly what she tried to tell and you chucked her away! When will you make peace with yourself? How long are you planning to battle this alone?

Arnav instantly left her hands and turned away saying, You need life to battle, and heart to make peace. I have none left in me. Its better we cut this crap here once for all. He turned to her once again and this time spoke in almost pleading way, Dont do this. I dont want you to regret later that you didnt even had the wedding of your choice. Its not worth it.

Anjali smiled cupping his cheek as her eyes brimmed in tears. Lowering his head, she kissed his forehead saying, I swear on Papa I am not doing this to prove a point with you. I dont want lavish wedding Bhai, we have no one to do Kanyadaan. And selfish part of me dont want to give that right to anyone but Mom and Papa who are no more. You have to believe me when I say this. I will be more than happy with court marriage. Just promise me that you will be by my side.

Are you sure Di?

100%.. Anjali gleed.

Aman, I need to know your opinion.  Is this what you want?

Yaar, who wants to spend the entire day in marriage draining all the energy. I would rather save it for the night...Aman chuckled embarrassing Anjali to splits.

Arnav scowled at him stifling his chuckle, Dont mind Di, You are marrying a desperate as*hole.

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
UFFF wt an update...every one high in emotions and every one low due immense pain...beautifully written deeps...just simply mind blowing
my my wt a dhamakdar reaction from arnav ...he vent out his anger...that he was storing inside and it burst out like lava...poor anjali and nani...just trying to bring happiness to him...but in true sense it will only reach it heart steps the moment he will alow it to...mayb khushi persistant knocks may do the wonders here :)...ufff  kyon,kisleay,kiskleay...omg ...loved it

loved aman asusal...loved the way he tried to come inbetween just to clarify the intensions of ladies ...but as usual loved the ease and frankness in their friendship..arnav easily able to side line him...shoo him off...lol

anjali khushi and aman scene...very very nice ..loved anjali and aman light moments...so happy to see u doing justice with every character...giving them importance equally...loved aman teasing dialogues haha...i loved the way u have shown khushi insecuirites  still after three years...right very much there...ufff kiya kiya na goouzri ous per...and anjali and aman both sweet enough understanding her turmoil...so both wanted simple court wedding...but arnav entry inbetweeen ...the roaring lion indeed ...again awesome piece of writing deeps...kiya kiya  arnav ne keh deya khushi ko...uff...stray people...bloody nobody...out...ufff...how she is taking care of her brutally paining heart...how she is hiding her tears behind that smile...hats off girl

khushi pent house scene...hats off deeps...the emotions which came out there ...seeing her dying yet another death...ufff it was hell loads of pain...the time she spent in kitchen...moving around ...going in the bedroom..thinking abt the all past beautiful memories...and then his letter ...i was worth the fight...ufff loads of pain...unable to handle pain here...wt he must have felt at that time when he wrote it ...i cant imagine its intensity... leaving her life behind and accepting 3 barren years...wah deeps excellent writing girl...last para of her break down...i am all tears...
She died! Died one more time yet another night but this time not remembering the 6hours video of brutal rape like she is used to, but from the death sentence she never wished to receive from the man who loved her unconditionally without a twitch. Losing the battle to her love for him, her feeble frame shook tremendously in defeat unsure how to make him understand that he was worth more than a fight and she wouldn't have given up if she were alive and weren't a living corpse... it says the all deeps...hats off for writing it sooo beautifully

u r  way par excellence writer..arnav scene the perfect example of that...wow...without even a single word from his mouth without even single dialogue here...the way u have written his inner turmoil...i just wanted to give u standing ovation here...its sooo beautiful ...short of words in ur praise here...

You need life to battle, and heart to make peace. I have none left in me.

wow and uff... his pain and suffering and where he is standing at this stage of life ...above line of urs is mirror to his inner...too good...loved the way he tried to convience them to rethink abt their shadi style ...but both anjali and aman happily ready to do court marriage ...i loved the love which anjali is having for arnav here...the way she kissed his forehead aweee..and arnav mellowed down too for these two people ...asking both of them their real wish...and then final closing line between aman and arnav...loved it..u r having amazing ability of changing moods and air with ur writing style...love u loads...deeps awesome , loved it to the core...

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

Hi di.. Sorry for being late.. But i am here now.. Asli Duniya tensions always Sar pe doing Tandav!😡

Leaving my story and coming to this story!

Yaar, seeing Arnav n Khushi like this hamara toh Dimaag ghum raha hai!

Ek ke bina ek reh nahi sakte.. phir bhi akhad ke bhaite! 

Arnav and Khushi are two such souls, who went through many together... but left each other to make the other happy and finally both are not happy! 

Arnav has turned a complete alien.. His each word regarding Khushi or to her directly barks this! 

that AR moment when Khushi said NOBODY! for a minute his facade broke.. dint it? how can she say that when she was every goddam thing for him.. she was his life! 

Those words to Anjali from Arnav.. 

NEED LIFE TO BATTLE AND HEART TO MAKE PEACE WITH!! 

Life toh Khushi ke bina Kuch nahi.. Heart toh Khushi ke paas hai.. Banda aivayin hai in dono ke bina.. 

Hey Ram!! Its tough to deal with this thick head! this Arnav is 100 times more thick than the pehle wala! 

AMAN who was such a pain at times is turning a darling here.. He knows his stubborn friend for his own good.. So i appreciate his efforts in getting back the life his frnd lost.. 

Anjali!! she is on mission to set things that were broken once because of her!! UNKNOWINGLY?

Khushi.. the root of everything.. BUt cant blame her too! She is also not walking on flower path leaving arnav in thorns.. one walked on thorns toh the other was on worse! 

HIs words

I WAS WORTH THE FIGHT! 

that's right! but her argument was that SHE IS NOT WORTH IT!

Kitni mauth marenge yeh? Maa baap ne chod diya, apne paraye hue, phir bhi ek dusre ke haath thame hue har tufan paar kiye.. lekin jab ek dusre ke saath Zindagi narak ban jaaye toh? Is ka javaab koi de sakta? Zindagi aasan nahi!
What a clash! 

Barabar ki takkar! 

Now its all in Khushi's hands to make things WORTH! 

as both are yearning for each other behind that tough facade! 

Mere Zindagi ki har ek Khadi!
Tere saath hi Judi
Tere Saath mujhse Chuti!
Mere dil tuti! 

Jiya Dhadk Dhadak 
Jiya Dhadak Dhadak
Jiya Dhadak Dhadak Jaaye! 

ROSY!! NICE POEM!

Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
for chapter 5

this is an amazing update... i've been reading it, sometimes part of it, in every free minutes i got from last two days... and i realized this one update can never get old... i know me naa Di, u know how i hate tragedies, how i avoid any sorts of misunderstandings, how i skip heartbreaks... though for normal people (u know it by now that i am abnormal, hain naa) its a sad update, but i havent found any of the aboves in it... i might be too much enthusiastic, but i actually found HOPE in this whole update... the dawn of a new beginning... a bit of darkness, a bit of light... a new bright morning if coming, and i am seeing the sky clearing up...

Khushi's reaction after seeing his haggard state... the moment of realization, that her best-intended-plan has failed... that he is 180 degree around the way she'd intended him to be... that he hasnt moved on a bit... that though he is surviving, but not living... her desperation to know more about him... to reach him... to see him once... OMG... Di... so amazingly portrayed... i've read this at least 6/7 times already... every time i am feeling what she is going through... kaise kar leti ho Di... jaadu aati hai kya tumhe... everytime u do it... every single time...

Arnav's reaction when he met buaji... he may act nonchalant... he may show there isnt another soul in that room... but his searching for her, knowing that his heart would tell him even before his eyes found her... yes, YES, that damn heart... which he's buried three years back... which he denies he has... he just acknowledged it DAMMIT... Khushi just need to reach that heart, and i am sure that heart will open itself, without his permission, for HIS Posy...

anyways, his not acknowledging Buaji just another proof of how much this man has changed... the person Arnav Singh Raizada was, he would never disrespect an elder lady like this, but this man, this ASR doesnt care... loved how Aman stood by him, holding his shoulder, supporting him with every step... love him for this...

love Aman for saying 'You need him as much as he needs you' rather than 'He needs you' to Khushi... as a friend he can see Arnav's pain, his need... we understand and appreciate that... but today he proved he's not only a wise friend, but also a wise person too... he could see Khushi's need for Arnav... proud of him...

Love Anjali for what she is trying to do... maine kaha tha naa, this woman knows how to repent... she maintains her relationship with it all... proud of her today... may be she hasnt have to go through the extremes like ArShi, but she hasnt seen less... its been more than 10 years, she and Aman are putting their relationship on back-seat for their family and friend... and after years when they are finally starting the family, still today all they want and think is their loved ones happiness, even before their own... hats off to them...

also Nani and buaji... these two elder ladies have seen many ups & downs in life... and they know how their children do things... why they do them... and whats the best for them... and when both of their blessings are with ArShi, they will surely reunite, and they will get all the happiness in this world that they deserve...

the coffee shop scene... OMG... Diii... its amazing...  that window between them, that blindfold, increased the essence of that moment... he felt it naa, she is there... and that one last look to her direction... their hearts are still so much connected... and the connect is enough to pull them together... whoever may try otherwise... yeh dono ka milna toh hain hi...

the convo between Anjali-Arnav & Buaji-Khushi... fabulously portrayed... Di, i wanna thank you specially for these two scene... such an amazing relationship they share... loved how Khushi told Buaji what she expected fron life... and what she got... sometimes its so much necessary to say it aloud... i'm so glad she did... loved her promise to bring him back... her determination for 'THEM'... Proud of her...

the final moment when they came face to face... the moment when everything else paused... he couldnt even look at her, right... kyun Mr. Raizada... if she truely became non-existent to you, if you truely believed in your own "Kaun Khushi" then it shouldnt be difficult for you to look ahead... but man, you couldnt... because this woman is intertwined with every breath you takes... kisse dhoka de rahi ho tum... khudko??? lekin kab tak...

all his anger... all his denial... all his rudeness... all his calm demeanor... all his cold words... every bit of them was oozing out PAIN... so much pain that it hurts... hurts us along with hurting Khushi... and when its hurting us this much, all i'm wondering how much this must be hurting HIM... but of course he wont show any of it... how high is his tolerance level... how much pain it will take to break that wall around him... shayed we cant even comprehend... lets see...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 9 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
for chapter 6

God... do you know how happy i felt seeing him react... listening to his outbrust... i dont like it at all when this man remains silent... he can shout... he can fight... he can utter hurtful words... i will take them all with wide smile, but his silence... no, thats much more painful...

Khushi's returning home... returning back to the memories... the beautiful life they shared together... its an emotional moment even for us Di... and you have touched our heart with her feelings once again... saach mein Di, kaise kar leti ho...

'I was worth the fight'... Oh God... these five words break down anyone completely... there's so much pain in this one sentence... but i have trust in Khushi... she can take strength from toughest of tough situation... and Khushi understands this is not 'was'... he still IS worth the fight... so go on girl, all the best for you...

maine kaha tha naa, her tears would hurt him the most... he may refuse to achknowledge it now, but it hurts him nevertheless... this stubborn man is gonna follow the path she had chosen... lekin kaise sahega woh itna jaida dard... how strong a man can get...

Ms. Lala Rukh... how dare you made me cry again... i decided i'll NOT cry, i'll try my level best, whatever Di may try... lekin tumhe toh kehna chahiye tha naa ki tum rulane ki responsibility di se le chuki ho... toh i would've decided for you too... damn girl, my tears were making it difficult to read the later parts, thanks to you... i hate you, bas...

I just love Aman Mathur, dammit... he took things in his hand... yeh hui naa baat... ab dekhti hoon kaha baach ke jaoge Arnav Bitwa... lol...on a serious note, Aman knows what to tell, when to tell, and what to tell his buddy... this Mr. and soon-to-be Mrs. Mathur are actually fabulous... love them... So they decided to go for a court-marriage... what is amazing how both Khushi and later Arnav tried to disuade them in same line...

am i counted as sadist if i say i am really loving his rudeness... yes, his words hurt Khushi today, but isnt it less than his yesterdays silence... and her 'nobody'... damn, usse faraq toh padta hain... shayed deekhata nahi, par hum samajh sakte hain...

and his 'You need life to battle, and heart to make peace. I have none left in me.'... wow man, at least you said it out loud... but sorry to say, u r damn wrong... u have them both, bas tumhe maan ne ki jaruraat hain... we know u need time, and healing...

thanks a lot Di, for that light-moment in that last line... loved it so much... the ice created last night melted down... am so happy for that... already waiting for the next part...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 9 years ago