Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: IssK.

^^^

Right on sister.

I love the intercut...the build up to it via the walk through the corridor (each time the goosebumps take over vahin se...uff the reminder of how he shudders holding back his words when he finds out about her sagai)... followed by the dream of milaap. And uff again, his look so beautiful and vulnerable and adoring and cosseting through their milaap.

The beauty of the intercut for me lies in the non verbal despair at both ends...till she reaches her conclusion precise... it's one of their quieter, not really made much of (compared to the other gorgeous, celebrated ones) telepathic connects... And oh, what perfection in your reading and saying that the more he tries to reach the phone, the more she can sense him! 👏

luving convo guys...must go this scene ASAP! haven't' really seen it since the first watch...infact this whole kidnap thingy alway = not so good feeling with out hotwa but watching the I Love you and  the hut scene never gets old...

Their telepathy  to the next leve was very well incoperated but for some reason never been the ones to go to...i guess too many other good ones, these somber sad ones are last to come to mind.  I always stay haunted by the scene where she wakes to his calling for her...beautiful compilation of all the diff times and diff ways he says her name...LOVE that scene and gotta say NEVER EVER watched a scene like that and the whole depth behind him calling out to her...UFF!

In DI, i must watch again and look for the scene where he reaches out for the phone and her mehsoos gets stronger...good  catch. 

BarunDiwani thumbnail
The Confession: Part two

Still looking for words for this magnificent moment...speechless girl says a thousand things in silence...leaves me speechlesss..

RES
Edited by BarunDiwani - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

luving convo guys...must go this scene ASAP! haven't' really seen it since the first watch...infact this whole kidnap thingy alway = not so good feeling with out hotwa but watching the I Love you and  the hut scene never gets old...

Their telepathy  to the next leve was very well incoperated but for some reason never been the ones to go to...i guess too many other good ones, these somber sad ones are last to come to mind.  I always stay haunted by the scene where she wakes to his calling for her...beautiful compilation of all the diff times and diff ways he says her name...LOVE that scene and gotta say NEVER EVER watched a scene like that and the whole depth behind him calling out to her...UFF!

In DI, i must watch again and look for the scene where he reaches out for the phone and her mehsoos gets stronger...good  catch. 

Uncanny how you said everything I wanted to say Ami. Really good catch and very interesting converation! 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 258

a long time ago, when he was still involved with another girl, in fact engaged to her, he had forgotten everything and remembered only her. khushi. for she had looked troubled, distracted, fragile and brittle. like the pieces of the mug that had broken when she'd dashed against him by the poolside in her rush to get away from something terrible.

he had been angry, but then that was usual. then he had seen her eyes and everything had turned in a chaotic pulse beat to driving urgent concern, worry. what was the matter with khushi? why was she in this state? had anyone hurt her... then horror dawning... had her... had her... and no matter how much it hurt to say it he had asked if her fiance, her mangetar had done anything... did he do anything to hurt you? the flare of protective anger in his being, his eyes, the instinct to guard her, to not spare anyone who had hurt her.

she had almost said yes, almost told him what her fiance had done, but then she had fled.

leaving him worried, disoriented, unable to focus on anything. not his girlfriend even; he was unable to hide his feelings... he had openly shown his concern, his sister had noticed... so had his girl friend.

he had called her again and again that day. and finally when she'd picked up the phone, he had raged, "don't you ever, ever do this to me again... samjhi tum!!" the first time perhaps clearly saying... she mattered.

to him.

of course the layers of anger and his long nurtured defence, his fortress of indifference, and khushi's complete mental disarray at that moment had come in the way of a real delving into that unguarded statement of his.

"pata hai kabse phone baja raha hoon main... tumne phone nahin kyun uthaya...kitne pareshan ho gaya tha main" do you know for how long i have been trying to call you... why didn't you pick up the phone... i was so worried, he had yelled... then he had somehow controlled his ire and let his concern, his need to hear that she was ok come to the fore...

"khushi...khushi... talk to me..."

she had been dumbstruck... still fragile.

"tum theek ho?" he had asked his classic question to her, perhaps itself a semaphore signal, a telegraphic code of his vast emotion, his deep feelings for her. three little words.

"kahan ho tum!" he wanted to know where she was, what was the matter, was she alright... this is a man supposedly to whom she means nothing, koi matlab nahin, he had left no opportunity to let her know she meant nothing to him, she had no importance in his life.

then he had gone running back to his wall of don't care. no he was not at all concerned about her, it was the work not getting done that bothered him.

today again a phonecall has been made. it is he who is where no one knows. only one call, and everyone must be reached through it...

did he even know or think he would reach the one he really needed to now.

then or now, it was always her.

the faraq only perhaps is he now knows exactly why... kyun faraq padta hai. and going even further he knows... that is all that matters.

that she matters.

to him.

the episode moved not too elegantly but surely toward the call. there was anxiety building in khushi about the whereabouts of asr. she tried to pretend he called when di's worry started to peak, so unlike chhotey, not to call, even though she has left a message. nani caught khushi's lie.

khushi and nani's confabulations by the pool were overheard by masala mama, who ran to his cousin manorama, who slowly extracted the truth and spoke loudly so, most conveniently, di could overhear... and in this chinese whispers the main message managed not to get lost.

chhotey hasn't reached london, di cried... and the glass of milk fell to the ground.

an inauspicious sign no doubt.

all along shyam was seen noting the events, twitching, fretting.

foolish me thought then, he was not the big bad guy, just a sicko henchman. alas.

when matters were taken all the way to let's call the cops, shyam sidled out of the room pretty fast and seconds later the phone rang.

anjali picked up the phone as nani wondered who could be calling so late at night.

she said, "hello!" then her expression changed, she exclamed, "chhotey!"

swiftly, and just like with her brother, relief turned to anger, "chhotey, tum kahan pe ho, tumhe pata hai hum log tumhari kitni chinta kar rahe hain. tumne pahunchne ke baad ek phone bhi nahin kiya... ek message bhi nahi kiya, chhotey!" you didn't even call once after reaching, not even a message you sent, chhotey!

and we have the first new shot of him in almost nine days, after 251.

his head is bent, then he raises it and his face is sombre. almost expressionless. hair flops on forehead, the only sign that he is not in complete control, yet a certain poise. 

ASR will never lose that poise, he could lose his fortune but ASR will still be ASR

"di, i'm sorry, main..."

and di butts in with an angry "sorry!"

khushi swallows.

"tum jaantey ho hum yahan pe kitna pareshan ho rahe hain..." do you know how pareshan we all are here...

pareshan... an echo of that conversation from episode 141.

"haan di main london nahin gaya, kyunki mujhe last moment par scotland aana pada..." yes, di, i didn't go to londsn had to come to scotland last minute.

now why did this feel so terribly asr.. find a solution, no matter what, don't hurt di, the fam... don't make them worry. i will get things done.. i am here...

even if a man is pointing a gun at him as we soon realise... mind is thinking.

when di says "tum theek toh ho na..." as someone who loves you would i guess, he replies with that cool that is asr...

"yeah, di i'm fine."

nani grabs the phone.

"chhotey, kaisan hain aap?" chhotey, how are you. her tears and smiles mingle as she tells him she will forgive him this one last time.

and that flicker of the eye, the slight hesitation... what will i tell her to make sure she is reassured, unconsciously a little vulnerability maybe in the eyes... he is so like her in many ways.

silence... then, "ji, nani" to her command to call no matter how busy with a look at khushi... brilliant acting by jayshree t i thought. also by daljeet, her body language when she realises it's chhotey, she sort of sits up, thrusting forward, life in her suddenly.

hello hi bye bye gestures that the phone be given to her, and she rushes in, "arnab bitwa, bhat you dooj?!!"

on the face of asr, a little frown maybe... it's his whacky mami.

"haan mami, bas woh," was there a slight smile?

mami's question about "isskatland se ka laane wale ho?" what are you getting me from scotland, gets the smiles going...

perhaps something feels normal... at last. it has been two days in captivity, no idea what's coming. he tied in ropes to a chair as we shall soon see. a man of extreme energy, strength, always active, suddenly stationery... bound. why am i thinking of samson tied. often a sense of a mythic hero comes by and seems to recognise something of itself in asr... and leaves a trace of it behind as it leaves.

yes, this time definitely a smile as mami prattles.

"khushi, abhi toh thoda muskura de, ab toh arnav ji ka phone bhi aa gaya," payal urges a her forlorn younger sister to smikle, now that arnav ji has called. she obviously can't bear to see khushi the ever sprightly girl in this state.

"iskatland se isskiretwa leke aao... kaisan ho tum?" mami's talk continues.

he is silent. onto aakash who takes the phone from his mother with a "zara mujhe ..."

asr's face is impassive as he lies to akash in a confident voice... aman doesn't know of this deal.

then a slight hesitation, "l-listen main, shayad touch mein nahin rah paaoonga.." i may not be able to stay in touch. asr is making sure his fam does not worry.

the reception here no good... don't tell di... "phaltoo mein tension lengi..." will be tense for no reason.

"di ka aur..."  a "k" is stuck back of his throat wanting to rush out... "khushi ka khyal rakhna."

take care of di and khushi. a thickening of voice... he may never see them again and be able to do just that. his duty, his desire only to take care of these two people... he knows at this moment, this may never happen again.

the piano trills, my heart again flips... why so much sincerity, mister... why should you give such a convincing take... you are just a tv actor, plus you are doing double shifts as you shoot for that movie of yours. you are tired... just give a take and go... not that your telly serial will be judged at cannes or anything. but no, you got to do it just right... right?
Thats my man!

then akash surprised him, without asking, "achha bhai aap khushi ji se baat kijiye..." okay, speak to khushi ji...  eyes widened and gleamed ever so slightly.

rabba vey rose.

seemed as though this bit all creatives had woken up for.😆😆 Thank the creative gods!

khushi looked struck by a terrible emotion... she took the phone and walked away from the rest.

this phone somehow precious beyond all now, her path to arnav ji.

he waited as if to hear her but she said nothing, at last he got ready to speak.

he closed his eyes, pursed his lips, a streak of emotion unsettling.

at last he called out, lips  trembling a bit, unsure? what was it...

"khushi" intimate, special every time, an appeal, a connection.

and the gust of wind rose.

her eyes said she had heard that call. after so long, her name on his lips. she had probably despaired wondering would she ever hear it. how he had called her in her dream... but now he was here, just across that line.

camera closed up on asr's face... a vulnerability now certainly.

hearing his voice a dam broke and tears came... she had been saying again and again all will be well while filling up with the worst fears...

now he spoke to her...

he listens carefully, the breeze does its thing... it seems to wrap around them and create a separate space, somewhere outside this given physical reality for them... "yahan na sahi, shayad kahin aur ek duniya hogi, jahan tum... aur main kabhi alag nahin hongey" ranjha's words had painted a picture of a world elsewhere where he and her would never be separated... the wind seemed to create just that.❤️

he struggles to say something, she grabs the phone with her other hand too... him, that's who she wants to hold, the phone is just a proxy... she is trying to keep him with her. 

I absolutely love this part, amzing direction and yes i too felt the phone becomes her Arnavji, how tightly , closely and intematly she wants to hold him. just beatiful.

"kh.. khushi i'm fine, main theek hoon.. okay..." a breezy voice, level, yet urgent and strangely palpable, as though it is murmuring against her skin...

he's rushing a bit, he wants so much to make her feel alright... he knows she is collapsing... he just knows... what a simply gorgeous understanding of an emotion. i wonder who wrote this bit.

sensitive writing all of a sudden after a while, felt so good,.

"please mat ro..." please don't cry. he sounds so sincere, almost close to tears himself, my legs feel weak and this is i don't know how manyeth time. i feel like a fake marketeer "talking up" a product, but really this is so product worth putting every bit of your money on.😆 

all my money,on this line!

she sobs silently.

rabba vey.

he waits, then,

"khushi bas... bas stop..." a little asr command.

she cries away.

a  slightly impatient asr head turn, "khushi, rona... band karo." stop crying.

why do his lips look so tender, why do they tremble a bit... asr? what's up.
He just needs her to stop crying for her sake but his sake also...he left her in such a state, but at that moment there was always hope of coming back to her, getting the story striaght...no doubt the taqleef was killing but still he knew he would be back...now  more than ever he doesn't want to see her hurt, those tears he can't stand. Perhaps his last chance at taking care of her, lettign her know his farq...

and the melody sweetens, softens, sings a bit, his heart wants to say something... "khushi, main..."

his mouth opens but the words are not there yet...

"khushi, main... woh..."

he must say this... he must.

she weeps, she senses he struggles... but she really has no idea why...

he waits, she grabs the phone in two hands again... hmm hm hmm hums rabba very

and he says it...

"khushi, i love you..."

the volume is  a bit higher, the echo clearer.

but no one put anything in the eyes... that was all him.

her eyes widen.

on his face the most open vulnerable look... not since the day he was missing his mother and buried his face against his sister, this lack of mask. an open expression. simple, true, no game, nothing... a man in love on a phonecall to his beloved holding her close in his heart, telling her he loves her, bas.

at last the undercurrents always flowing below their conversations were heard and said clearly what it was he had really said with every shut up, get out, tum jaisi ladki, seatbelt, tum theek ho, don't you ever... ever do this to me... samjhi tum, koi matlab nahin... and most of all with mujhe faraq nahin padta. 

this is the other piece i wrote on this phoencall and posted earlier.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/108295888

Gorgeous take, what else can one expect from you In di. left a few notes in blue.

BTW LOVE the edit at top, how did you make it, shariya karo pleeej!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 9 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Uncanny how you said everything I wanted to say Ami. Really good catch and very interesting converation! 

same pinch 😃
aarwen thumbnail

aah, rhea... need i tell you how much i enjoyed that. beautiful take, granular... you felt it instant to instant at times. the talk on asymmetrical lips had me in a state. this was really a fantastic phonecall... pity no one gives real awards for television shows in our world. for acting time and time again ipk should win. loads of talking in blue up there. thanks, i loved the take.

Thank you so much Indi di. Really I was feeling the pressure writing because I kept thinking there is so much this episode made me feel, how to pen it all on paper..err notepad.. But when there are scenes like this anything you write becomes nice I guess.

Loved and enjoyed your comments hugely. Specially about how the co stars fit in perfectly with each other.. and of course if mami is so weird still all must be right with the world .. had me sobbing again..

I did some more talking in black above.

Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

The Confession: Part two

Still looking for words for this magnificent moment...speechless girl says a thousand things in silence...leaves me speechlesss..

RES

Beauteous!

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
episode-254

giving an extra visual of the sexy man as everybody is missing him like crazy.😉

Khushi heaved a sigh of relief after getting Arnav's message. She apologizes to everybody for waking them up in the middle of the night. Shyam seems gives extra assurance to all that saale sahab reached London safely. Who knows better of his whereabouts rather than him. After all Arnav is in his custody right now.

Anjali tells Khushi to reply his message and suggests her to call him on the next day.

Khushi just messages Arnav ok..

But the message has been cut by a man who later was introduced as Rocky, one of the goon. Some of our IF girls had a crush on him. They missed him badly after his part ended. Crazy girls! When the show was first aired, so many people thought this guy might replaced Barun. Cause he was wearing a brown suit like him and he was not bad looking also. But such a regular guy in ASR's character! Impossible! CVs are not so dumb! By the way why the desi goon was wearing suit!   

Payal is worried for Khushi. She wants to be with her sister. Good that she found some time to think about her sister. She is so busy pleasing her immature MIL and her insensitive husband that she even can't see her sister's agony. Anyway nani sends her to sleep, she rather wants to stay with Khushi.

Resting her head on nani's chest, Khushi is listening to the snippet of Arnav's childhood. Nani is fondling her hair lovingly trying to give her comfort. She can feel how much she is missing Arnav! nani and Khushi's bonding is always very strong. Since they met nani was always her fan and always dreamed to have a bride like Khushi for Arnav. She is such a caring granny and nemesis as a person. One thing I love about IPK is the attitude of the in laws. They always treat their DIL like their own daughters. It should be a great lesson for our Indian society who normally discriminates their DILs.

Nani tells anecdotes of Arnav's childhood when he was 4 years old. One day he got stuck inside a big brass pot while playing hide and seek. He couldn't get out form the pot, so they had to cut the pot to get him out. Khushi gets panicked to hear this. She asks nani, then Arnav must've got hurt. Nani tells her that he didn't cry for getting hurt, but he was hurt when he had to be chicken. He became chicken not for him, but to save Anjali. Anjali stole ice creams and both damaged their throat by eating too much ice creams furtively . So Anjali was punished. To save her from punishment Arnav took the blame on him and become chicken.

"if he loves some body and can't do anything for him/her he punishes himself. That is our chotey.'

My man was so naughty but so sensible as well! No wonder why he turned to such a charming persona.

Nani's words stir Khushi's mind deeply. She recollects how many times Arnav saved her from incidents.

In the guest house,  when she was in the edge of life and death situation, when nobody heard her plea to save her, he was the one who listened to her silent call and came to save her life.

Like an inexorable boss he told her to do traffic control in his office parking area. In the heavy rain while she was doing her job obediently, she was about to meet an accident by a running car. He reached right there to rescue her. he embraced her trembling figure in his strong arms and swished her wet body aside. In the spur of the moment both became nonplus what to do, just held each other tightly.

She remembered in spite of so much animosity he came to bandage her wound in the temple.

Every time he hurt her, he came to heal her wound and every time he was her savior.

How can she forget the moment when he almost confessed his feelings for her, when he couldn't find her in the night of the havan and the broken glass bangle pierced her skin.

"if I would lost you." His holler still reverberates in her ear. 

Then the memory of his departure in the airport lurched her heart painfully. It was one of the moments of her life when she became desperate and the burden of grief laid upon her heart with pure, unmitigated despondency.

She wakes up in a jolt from her slumber. She was dreaming of him. Her mind is still groggy, an imbroglio encompasses her thought. She looks at nani, who is in deep sleep beside her. She was dreaming rabba ve moment even in her slumber.

"sapne mei bhi rabba ve. Bas kar Khushi."  taking a deep breath she makes an effort to think rationally.

I found a new thing today, that rabba ve actually exists in their thought.

A new morning has arrived. Khushi is telling herself that she will not gonna think of Arnav nor she will call him. Even as her tumultuous mind struggles to encompass the unimaginable enormity of her grief and tension, she tries to be serendipitous. She comes to Anjali's bedroom to give her morning tea and to ask her what she will make for breakfast. When she enters the room she hears Shyam's convo over the phone about some papers, that he will reach soon with the paper. Khushi becomes precarious to hear this.

Laxmi seems wants to reconcile her guilt. So she pushes down shyam's briefcase on the ground. Khushi almost saw the paper there, but shyam quickly picks them up. He tells her that she must've come for Anjali and she is in naniji's room. To prevaricate the truth, he asks her, is she looking for him, or did she came to inquire about those papers? He even recriminates her not to find the paper yet. Khushi becomes sullen at his knavery and prefers to leave, as there is no avail to talk with this wicked fellow.

It's good to see them having breakfast in their yard. I wish if Arnav and Khushi would've done some more out door scenes rather confining in that ugly set all the time.  

masala mama is prattling. Unfortunately nobody is listening to him. mami is still ambiguous about Payal's cut picture.

Khushi comes there with tea. Nani tells her to get ready soon, because they are going to mandir and orphanage. Khushi thinks to use this opportunity to check Shyam's paper as nobody will be at home. She wants to know if  Shyam is also going with them or not. So she asks Anjali that jijaji should go with them. Nani assents her that the whole family should go together. Anjali tells them that Shyam has some work, so he may not come with them. But she will talk to him for sure.

Shyam comes there right then. He is leaving for some important work. Khushi looks at his briefcase. Anjali tells him about their agenda. But shyam refutes that he won't be able to join them. Nani requests him to go with them, because Anjali will feel good. Shyam keeps nani's request as he has to maintain his image of a good son in law. He wishes to join them after keeping his briefcase in his room.

Khushi thinks to use this opportunity to search the paper in his briefcase. She wants to go inside to check the cooking. When nani tells her why she is troubling herself, HP will see this, Khushi suggests nani to take HP with them, as he can help them to pick the stuffs. They should go to the orphanage and she will join them in the temple later.

When she went inside Anjali discusses with nani about Khushi's restlessness about Arnav. nani also agrees; that's why she didn't force her to go with them.

Mami asks Babli about the cut pics of Payal. Babli gets scared to get caught. So she runs to akash without answering mami. Mami gets more incredulous. She thinks to ivhashtigasion this matter. After reaching the temple Babli again runs to Akash avoiding mami.

Khushi comes to Anjali's room to check shyam's briefcase. But the briefcase was locked with combination number. But she has to open it any how; she has to get the paper. She opened the briefcase after trying a bit. Her eyes pop out not to find the papers there. Shyam is not so fool that would keep the paper for her. He already anticipated her suspicion.

In the temple Payal is telling nani to call Khushi. nani already talked to her about their plan, she will join them direct in the mandir. Shyam is smiling sardonically to hear that, he knows very well that Khushi stayed back at home to check the paper in the briefcase. He checks the paper in his pocket what he is carrying with him. He mutters that he is always a step ahead than Khushi.

Mami forgot to get flowers. So she tells Payal to get some flowers. She also goes some where to get some thing. Babli thinks to use this opportunity to make Payal harassed. She sends HP to bring water for her. By this time she spoils the sweets with sindoor. Mami and payal both come back. Mami bumps with Babli while ascending down from the temple stairs. She sees sindoor in her hand. Babli hides her hand and runs from her sight brusquely. Mami for the first time seems talked nicely with payal. Must be feeling bad for the game what Babli is playing with her. She addresses Payal as Payal bahu. But her sweetness evaporates in a jiffy to see the sindoor on sweets. She starts to scold Payal for being careless. Nani chides mami, not bomb has fallen on the sweets. The priest also thinks it's nothing wrong, they can offer this sweets to the goddess. Akash gets upset with Payal, she should be more careful as it's the ceremony for his bua. Or moreover Arnav is also not here, Anjali can get upset to see this. Nani defends her; the sindoor must've fallen by the breeze. Akash wants to get a new box of sweet. The priest again says it's absolutely fine as sindoor is also a holly thing of god.

Is this the same Akash who literally begged Payal to marry him! Nowadays he doesn't need an excuse to scold Payal. Guys really change after marriage.

Arnav unintentionally breaks Khushi’s fast.

Khushi comes in the temple. She becomes woebegone again. A faraway look suffuses her eyes. The sad note of rabba vey engulfs her distraught mind. Traipsing slowly across the mandir's premise, she recollects their memories on the teez day, which is so special and she tethered that moment in the subconscious realm of her mind. A deluge of emotions wash over her heart. That time they were more like enemies. But In spite of so much differences how his eyes roving all over her on that day, made her shiver, effectively disable a garrulous Khushi from speaking.. That day how he ran to hold her from falling when she got fainted. He carried her delicate form in his arm so lovingly. And after breaking her fast from his hand it was determined that Arnav and Khush are destined to be together.  

Uff both were looking so hot in the teez day. They looked just made for each other. I remember the SBs segment sanaya told the reporter that it was her wedding day. She sure looked like a beautiful dulhan with her handsome prince charming.

Shyam is looking at the will paper. He is exultant that the papers what Khushi must be searching like crazy are with him. khushi who was sauntering slowly a bit far, embroils to see him.

Next a female hand on Shyam's shoulder makes him eerie in anticipation, did anybody saw the paper!

It looked really funny that an adult and extremely atrocious man like Shyam kept open those confidential papers in the day light where all the family members were roaming around. kuch bhi dekhate hai yeh hindo soapwalos.

plz ignore typos.

gifs credit goes to tumblr

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9y4DOFHYrQ[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9y4DOFHYrQ

credit goes to the maker

Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sohara.. oh Sohara

Ramanchi hai ramanchi

You said episode 254
but brought pictures and gifs from 27-44
and testing our "faint"abilities
more and more!!

😆
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
@Sohara - Your post already looks fantastic. And thanks for reading my take on 254. I enjoy your comments so much..

@Indu - looks like telepathy..everyone is having fainting spells.

Previous
1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 111
Next