Frequent Posters

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
we can understand.. & will be waiting.
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So finally marriage did happen.. but every thing is so frustrating for Geet.. she is not understanding ..why it's happening.. so.. she too is right at her own place..kya hoga ab.. ? N now Akshay is angry.. so now the war begins...
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

lehr thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehakapoor7

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

me too
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting dr...
Waiting dr...
Waiting dr...
Waiting dr...
Waiting dr...
Waiting dr...
Waiting dr...
Edited by JayeetaGurtian - 9 years ago
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
missing the story alot..pls update soon..
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tonight...promise...i will update...😵
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..oneOone..

tonight...promise...i will update...😵

Thanku sooo much...eagerly waitinggg for the part
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 11

Geet looked at her dressed up face in the bathroom mirror. The face, everyone adored few hours back was making her sick. It all looked plastic and faked to her. Turning the tap, she put her hand under the running water before splashing it on to her face. As if she suddenly got conscious and was in a trans before, as if the reality that she is now being married to Maan instead of Aryan, with whom she was supposed to be dawned on her and made her feel terrible. It wasn't like she had long lost love with Aniket or for Aryan that this whole episode broke her heart nor that she expected the love in return from the man, she was SUPPOSED to be married earlier but she did expected respect and trust and the both were not present, in this relation, she got bind into. "What is the difference between grandpa and Maan?" She thought bitterly as a tear dropped on her cheek followed by many more. She held rim of the sink just to keep herself stable on her shaken legs when a hiccup left her mouth. She cried a good 5 mins before Annie knocked on the door. "Geet...are you ok... Geet...come down for the dinner" She said in a worried voice and on getting no response, knocked once again "Geet..." but still, Geet didn't reply. Geet was getting irritated by the intervention. Annie as if felt the unsaid command and left the room in worry. "I just don't know what is going to happen further in their lives...but I just wish...it's for their betterment." She prayed and left.

Rahul helped Annie in setting up the table. The guards had already eaten and were now once again back to their duties. A freshed up Aryan joined them wearing a white kurta pajama. The sleeves were rolled up showing how relaxed he was feeling. "Hey kiddo" He playfully messed up Annie's hair just to get an irritating look from her before he settled down. Annie and Rahul looked at each other before Rahul asked. ,,"Aryan...Shaina?" That single word explained the whole question. "Annie, ask kaka to take her dinner into the room. I don't think she is going to come down" He lifted up his down turned plate before he started to serve himself. "God...I heard that my newly newly grandfather in law had planned a full buffet for the guests tonight. It's bad that we had to reveal the truth before dinner" He scrunched up his nose while saying. Rahul and Annie looked at each other before they started laughing. "Aryan, l think it would have been funny that you would have tried to eat dinner from under your sehra and then would have claimed, look look, it's me who married Shaina" Annie giggled as Rahul said this only to hear Aryan's silly "Oh yeah..."

That's how Maan found them as he got down from the stairs. Happy smiling faces of the family that he knows. And now it's extending. Taking few quick steps, he got down completely from the stairs and pulled up the sleeves of his black full sleeved shirt. "What's so funny?" He asked while taking seats. "Aryan is missing the buffet of wedding" Maan too chuckle. That's what makes Aryan. Lively, full of love and care. It's his bad luck that the women he thought he could depend on never understood him. He sighed and sent a silent prayer to the above ONE that if Shaina is his true destiny then makes him happy. Maan remembered how when they were making the plan, Aryan came separately to him and said, "Maan, I want to marry Shaina". Maan was taken back and surly the wonder reflected on his face that made Aryan spoke up and explain. "There is something in her yaar... ..I have really really started to like her...even though, she doesn't talk to me much but there is something...you know...that attracts me...it's something, that I never felt before for any woman" Aryan tried to explain the feeling which was capturing his heart and mind from last few days. "But Aryan..." Maan wanted to warn him that most probably, she might not love him back and all Maan care in the world is for his friend's happiness. When he had married before, twice, Maan had witnessed him marrying just for the sake that the girls, he married, wanted to marry him. He hoped that they will cherish the relationship he and she would share but then, Aryan wasn't someone who is really what he looks to be. Outside, he shows himself to be a carefree, party kind of a person but inside, he celebrates the relations he has. In every relationship, he made, he was faithful. Either as a son, friend, brother or husband but in return, he couldn't get what he deserved. Pure love. "Yeah I know...You want her to learn a lesson... And she will learn it..." "That's not my main concern" Maan stopped him and stood up to hold him from his shoulder. "My main concern is that she might not love you the way, you deserved to be loved...My concern is you...I don't want to see you hurt once again" Maan expressed his fears for his friend. Aryan smiled and hugged him. "Do you think your friend is a famous playboy just for no reasons? I have my ways to make a girl fall for me and Shaina will fall for me" He said confidently with a smirk plastered on his face. I also know, you are worried thinking that in fulfilling my request, you might will put a girl's life in danger" Maan raised his brow, saying as if. Aryan chuckled. "Ok that was wrong...but still, getting her married to me without her consent is a huge risk. All I can do is to assure you, once you take this decision, you willn't regret. Moreover, Shaina willn't regret it in near future." He promised. Maan though was in great confusion but one look in Aryan eyes and he decided to be with him. The love in his eyes was hard to miss. And one more thing that Maan knew and was confident off was that Aryan willn't hurt anyone.

"Oh brother! will you just stay their and see or come here and join us for dinner" Aryan said taking a bite while Annie and Rahul too take their seats. Maan smiled and joined and was just about to turn his plate when the hear the jingling sign of an anklet. Maan stopped and turn to look at Geet coming down, lost in her own thoughts. The sari Annie gave her earlier was nicely tucked on her waist but other than anklet, and her mother's single diamond pendent not a single jewelry was their on her body. The chora was gone and to Maan's biggest disappointment, her mangalsutra also. Everyone noticed but choosed to keep their mouth shut for the good. Geet came and silently took her seat beside Annie, a seat away from Maan and put a little food in her plate until she looked up and noticed everyone looking at herself. Her eyes searched for someone but returned empty She licked her dry lips before asking "Where...where is Shaina?" the silence prevailed in the room. SHE IS STILL THINKING ABOUT HER. Maan thought bitterly and threw his spoon making a loud sound that got everyone's attention. He was angry, all could see that. Rahul cleared his throat to get the atmosphere back to normal. "She refused to come down for the dinner, Bhabhi". Geet cringed on hearing herself called as Bhabhi and that too from Aryan. The man she was supposed to get married. Nevertheless, she filled her plate with food and holding a glass of water got up from the table. "Where are you going?" Annie asked next. "To give Shaina her food...She couldn't sleep with an empty stomach" She said in a whispered like tone before turning to go upstairs. Maan felt ignored and hurt. He pushed the plate away and left the table too leaving the three to look at eachother.

After giving a courtesy knock, Geet entered Shaina and Aryan room to see things were thrown away. The jewelry she was wearing was discarded on one side while her lehnga on the other. Cushions, blanket, the whole closet was thrown away. Shaina and her anger. Putting the food away on a near by table, Geet started to put things back on the bed when the washroom door opened and emerged an angry Shaina. On finding Geet, her temper rose to another level. "What the hell are you doing here?" She screamed and threw away the towel on the floor which was wiping her face just a minute back. "I bring your food" Her voice soft as ever. "Just stop this drama Geet. Do you think I am fool. All through, you were playing the role of a bechari just to trap me in this...THIS MESS" She desperately looked around at the room. Tears sting their eyes to feel the helplessness of the situation. "Wha..t... What do you mean?" "You surly well know what I mean...You, Maan, Aryan and that Annie...You all played with me life...If you think that by trapping me like this, you will be free to do whatever you want then think again...I am Shaina Handa...AND I DO WHAT I WANT TO" Shaina warned pointing a finger to Geet. Geet fet something broke in her heart. The only person, who always brought a solace to her heart beside her mother, in the whole last 9 years was not considering her, her very own enemy. But the trans was broken by the commotion, occurring outside the house. The voice of Akshay Handa was loud and clear.

Both girls rushed to the window to see that their grandpa was out their and the guards have successfully blocked his path. "You dare stop me..." Akshay tried once again only to be pushed back by the guards. Next they saw someone getting out from the house and stopped a good 10 feet behind from the guards. "You might not be considerate about your locality Mr Handa, But I care about my neighbors and I you willnt go away from here right now, I might call police to arrest you in the case of mental harassment" Maan's voice was firm and clear. "You are such a looser Maan... You are the one who is standing behind and using these bodyguards as a shield. If you are man enough than talk face to face with me...Ask them to leave me" Akshay provoked. Geet and Shaina watched this fight silently. When they thought that Maan might let Akshay get close, he proved them wrong by letting out a sarcastic laugh. "I have power Mr. Handa and I like it this way. You want to talk face to face, we will do that but In the morning. Right now, I am feeling too tired to argue with a thick headed person like you. You can come in the morning and I promise, no one will stop you but I have an idea, you might not will like to stay for a long time" He smirked that angered Akshay more. He tried once again to get in but the power of th four bodyguards was enough to push him back. "I am going back right now Maan...But in the morning, you will regret all your deeds...I will take away my granddaughter from here" He shouted. "Over my dead body" Maan mumbled. "We will see...Plan well...Good night Grand-father-in-law" He winked saying that made Akshay snarled and with angry steps he went away. Right then Aryan too came out and looked around. "What? MY GRAND FATHER-IN-LAW ALREADY LEFT? I wanted to take his blessings ...after all this was the first time they came here after the marriages" Aryan sounded disappointed and then both friends looked at each other and laughed out loud. "I did sounded like a perfect son-in-law? Didnt I?" Aryan raised his kurta's collar. "You did...and Dont worry...he is coming tomorrow morning...take all the blessings then before we will leave for Delhi..."

Later in the night, Geet was laying on the extreme right side of the bed, curling herself into a ball and hadnt even took the quilt over her. Annie looked at her as she entered and sigh. Another gesture that shows how hurt sh was. She went close and opened the quilt to put it over her when Geet stopped. "No...I don't want it..." Geet stopped Annie midway. "But Geet...You will get cold..." Annie tried to reason out only to get a glare back from her. "I just hoped you all should have been this considerate when you decided to mess up mine and my sister's life" Annie looked awa, unable to bear her accusing gaze but nevertheless tried to cover her up only to see Geet pushing the quilt far away from herself. "Do you want me to leave the room Right now?" Geet warned. Annie sighed and backed away from her before she reached her side and switched off the lights. Geet stayed stick to her side as all through the night, Shaina's agonizing words keep on running through her mind. "I willn't forgive you Maan...You took away my only relation from me..." Tears run through her eyes before absorbing into the pillow. Annie heard her hiccups but avoided to say a word just not to agitate her more.

On the other side, Shaina was pacing in the room wearing her shorts and tee. "What should I do...The hell I will share this room with that Khanna?" She had already locked the door firstly. But now the mission in hand, HOW WILL SHE ESCAPE? The room was on 2nd floor and their was no way ever that she can escape from the window. Tired, she sat on the bed when right then she heard the lock move and next opened the door to her utter surprise. "Wifey Wifey Wifey" Aryan mocked as he closed the door at his back and moved slowly towards her with his ever famous smirk. "You really thought I wouldn't have guessed that the door will be locked. Smart move, I must say. Keeping your rightfully wedded husband out on your first nuptial night but then you disappointed me too" Shaina's leg moved up as she moved back on the bed while Aryan kept on getting close, slow with his pace. "You should have noticed that the bolt was just removed yesterday and Now..." As Shaina strike with the headboard, Aryan bend down and put her hands on the both side of hers. "You will pay for messing with your husband...". The fear, that was clearly shown in her eyes get widened as Aryan put her lips on hers, making her gasped. Wide eyed, she looked at him as her hands tried to push him away only to feel him pushing himself more on her. She was helpless against his manly power. Aryan sucked her lips roughly while his tongue demanded for an entrance but Shaina, with the high ego, didn't let him win. Finally, sighing, Aryan backed off, having a dreamy smile on his face. Shaina, who was burning with the peaks of anger, came to reality and raised her hand to slap him only to be get held by him. His firm grip on her wrist made her moan while all the softness went away from his face. "Never dare to do it...This forced kiss was your first lesson as how one feel when they are treated in humanly. You will learn much more with time" With a shook, he left her wrist and eyed the mess she had made earlier. Putting the mess from the bed, he threw it down on the floor and raised his brow. "First thing in the morning, you will put all the things back on their place and will washed the soiled ones...I hate untidiness.". Opening his quilt, he get into the bed and switched off the lights. Shaina glared at him. Her heart wanted to beat this man who just man handled her but his mind stop. WHO WILL COME TO HER HELP IF HE REALLY DO SOMETHING MORE THAN THIS. She shivered with the thought but still, sharing a bed with him was an impossible thing. Collecting her pillow and quilt, she get up from the bed as Aryan whispered. "Don't think that you can run away from this house. Guards are watching outside" He warned as Shaina cursed him under his breath and settled on the one seater sofa while putting her feet on the other one. "Just let this night passed away Aryan. Tomorrow morning, as grandpa will come, you will see who wins" And just keeping this hope, She went to sleep.

Around 3 in the night, Maan get out from his room feeling extremely irritated. The hollow look in Geet's eyes kept on hurting him. How will he pull her through. How will he make her see that what his grandpa has thought off. How will he make her see the love. Rubbing his nape anxiously, he paced in the hall for few moments before he went to Annie's room and peeked inside. In the moonlight he could see a shivering Geet laying in a corner. The quilt was thrown down from the bed. Frowning, he went close and hold the quilt before putting in over her sleeping form, making sure to not disturb her. One look at her face and he knew the reason of the down thrown quilt. The way of showing anger by Geet. He remembered how she will always used to make herself suffer whenever she will feel angry with others. He knew, he had hurt her. May be in the worst possible ways. But now, he will try his best to bring her smile back. He will not let her cry ever. He promised before giving a last look and leaving the room.

Sorry, I seriously dont know how ok this part is...
I had been extremely busy before and then, confused with this chap...
Comment/Criticize, whatver you want
Will be waiting to know your thoughts

luv ya
ana

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Damn she still cares for shaina
When she did nothing to help her
Your grand dad can do nothing
This is maan they are messing with
Don't mess with these guys
You will regret it
She is hurt that he did to her and her sister
What sister god hope no one has a sister like her
Poor geet
She thinks no one cares for her
Well they care for her
No wonder they did what they did
To save geet only
Well with that grand pa of theirs will know what will happen to him messing with maan and his friends
Wow so Aryan feels something for shaina
Interesting that
As was their little tryst
Hmmm geet is mad at maan
She wasn't wearing any symbols of being a married woman
And maan was hurt with that
Let's see what else will happen
Well first of all the face off that is supposed to happen