Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
res :P / unres :D

Haha... aajke update e first half I almost fell off my chair! 

Amake nutun chair kine dao! 🤣

Cockroach in the shirt!!!🤣

Arrey I think we would be arrested by PETA now... monkey, donkey, naag now cockroach!🤣

I don't think interrogation bohot tough hua hoga...🤣

Bas Kabir yeh hi keh deta ki jawaab do warna washroom nahi jaane doonga!🤣

One and half hour... itna andhar bhi kuch tha jo itna nikla!

Meri car ki seat kharaab! 🤣🤣🤣

Jealous boyfriend...

Absolutely agree... after all our names also match - "Shree"

Exactly... waise pata nahi what Arjun saw from his angle... all that I saw is that he took her away and dragged her with him! 😉

Dhyaan kaha pe tha - Sameer ke moves pe! 🤣🤣🤣

Haw! Sam didn't even support his to-be lady love!

Ek baar shadi ho jaye in dono ki in near future tab ye bohot hi bhadi padega!

But ya I guess why Sam ne support kyun nahi kiya...

Asli ho ya nakli - mooch mooch hota hai... 🤣

It was epic man.. HILLARIOUS! I swear!

Tui ki kheye likhe chish?

I loved the minor sparks that flew amongst them when Arjun carried her home...

It was beautiful and tantalizing... ;)

Haha.. GK aur dadu... yeh dono toh kaafi hai iss ghar ke liye...

Over that Sakshi...

but what really touched me was the sensitive relation between dadu nd Sakshi...

I longed for my own dadu...

Anyways... the beautiful manner in which he lulled her to sleep...

I could see a 5 year old child with her father there...

Agree with Arjun... there is something behind the facade of the crazy dadu... maybe they are genetically strong and mature :)

Arjun's concern was very sweet...

And I didn't miss Raesha getting closer...

A beautiful depiction of comedy, innocence, care and budding love... too good!👏
Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shamsad1607

Yup, I too doubt that.😛 our Lazy Laila won't make it...it's against her nature😛😆

yes...its against her nature...😆😆😆
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I waaant to read moree...could not be a double treat 😳 😆 😆

Ohkay as always am really very curious about sakshi parents and what happened for dadu to call them nalaykon and why he told sakshi not to think about them 😊 😊

Very interesting updatee...loove it..thank you sooo much 🤗

Snehajain thumbnail
Awesome update...

Why Varun behaved so differently???😕😕😕
Cockroach in pub...🤣🤣🤣...
Aisha is right...Varun must have drank something else...😆😆😆
Aisha-Kabir fight was ROFLROFLROFL
Kamini Kapoor & Khabish Singh...ROFLROFLROFL
Chotu gave Liza evidence & she thought ki uske muh par kuch laga hai...😆😆😆
Chotu did good job...👏👏👏
Shree is right...Both RR's can flee their would be GF's...😆😆😆
Yes...Aisha ka dhyan Sameer ke aur Sameer ka dhyan Nadia ke moves par tha...ROFLROFLROFL
Arjun ne aisa kya dekha???😕😕😕
GK don't like Arjun...😆😆😆
Sakshi's complaining about to Arjun to dadu was ROFLROFLROFL...
Sakshi of 54 kg...😲😲😲 ROFLROFLROFL
Dadu said Arjun to have tea to regain his energy...ROFLROFLROFL
GK accusing Arjun...😆😆😆
Devdas...Chandramukhi...ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL
Rathod is right bina Arjun ki dant ke Sakshi ka khana hazm thodi hota hai...ROFLROFLROFL
Dadu was having big time to handle Sakshi...ROFLROFLROFL...& Rathod was enjoying instead of helping..😆😆😆
Sakshi wanted to meet his father who died 3 years back...😲😲😲
About whom Sakshi was talking & Dadu calling them as Nalayak???😕😕😕
"  ",   matlab...😕😕😕
Arjun missing Roshni...😭😭😭
Arjun saw same sadness in Dadu that he see in Sakshi...
Why Arjun hurriedly left from the house???😕😕😕

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

Sorry for getting late...actually I started writing this comment when I quoted Laila's comment but than I got busy in making Sholay...😆😆😆...basically I had wrote this comment while making Sholay toh agar comment koi gadbad ho samajh lena...😆😆😆...bcoz I don't have proof reading of this comment...😆😆😆

BTW...Rimi di has offered u the role of samba...and do addu dance on mehbooba oh mehbooba..😆😆😆
Edited by Snehajain - 9 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow superb
interesting n wonderful update n thanx 4 pm
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
O sori sori sori mai ne unres nai kea sori again bhool gayi actually etne zayda res hain ke mujay khud bhe yaad nai rehta kiss-kiss story pe res kea hai anyways both updates are fantabolous.
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehajain

Awesome update...

Why Varun behaved so differently???😕😕😕
Cockroach in pub...🤣🤣🤣...
Aisha is right...Varun must have drank something else...😆😆😆
Aisha-Kabir fight was 🤣🤣🤣
Kamini Kapoor & Khabish Singh...🤣🤣🤣
Chotu gave Liza evidence & she thought ki uske muh par kuch laga hai...😆😆😆
Chotu did good job...👏👏👏
Shree is right...Both RR's can flee their would be GF's...😆😆😆
Yes...Aisha ka dhyan Sameer ke aur Sameer ka dhyan Nadia ke moves par tha...🤣🤣🤣
Arjun ne aisa kya dekha???😕😕😕
GK don't like Arjun...😆😆😆
Sakshi's complaining about to Arjun to dadu was 🤣🤣🤣...
Sakshi of 54 kg...😲😲😲 🤣🤣🤣
Dadu said Arjun to have tea to regain his energy...🤣🤣🤣
GK accusing Arjun...😆😆😆
Devdas...Chandramukhi...🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣
Rathod is right bina Arjun ki dant ke Sakshi ka khana hazm thodi hota hai...🤣🤣🤣
Dadu was having big time to handle Sakshi...🤣🤣🤣...& Rathod was enjoying instead of helping..😆😆😆
Sakshi wanted to meet his father who died 3 years back...😲😲😲
About whom Sakshi was talking & Dadu calling them as Nalayak???😕😕😕
"  ",   matlab...😕😕😕
Arjun missing Roshni...😭😭😭
Arjun saw same sadness in Dadu that he see in Sakshi...
Why Arjun hurriedly left from the house???😕😕😕

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

Sorry for getting late...actually I started writing this comment when I quoted Laila's comment but than I got busy in making Sholay...😆😆😆...basically I had wrote this comment while making Sholay toh agar comment koi gadbad ho samajh lena...😆😆😆...bcoz I don't have proof reading of this comment...😆😆😆

BTW...Rimi di has offered u the role of samba...and do addu dance on mehbooba oh mehbooba..😆😆😆

ME!! Aur Samba!!😲
Gabbar tu hain na??toh I'm ok with that...😃 nahi toh😕

Addu on mehbooba??😆😆😆 but Addu don't dance..he make others dance...😆

Comment ka reply..later with next chapter,😊

Edited by Shamsad1607 - 9 years ago
Snehajain thumbnail

ME!! Aur Samba!!😲

haan...gabbar toh mein hi hu but "toh I'm ok with that...😃 nahi toh😕" isska kya matlab hai...ConfusedConfusedConfused
Haan..yeh toh sahi hai Addu make others dance...😆😆😆
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ME!! Aur Samba!!😲

Dekh teri iss Samba wala comment ka reply dene ki chakkar main mera cute sa blue color chage ho gaya...not fare!!😡😭
😡

After Thakur & gabbar we have sambha too...We are re-creating Sholay😆😆
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

chapter 12

In office.

Liza was busy in her lab, while Shree was playing his video recordings of the night. Rathod & Chotu was watching it attentively.

Rathod : Yeh Varun...yeh suddenly strange behave kyun karne laaga...jaise iski shirt main kuch ghus gaya ho...

Chotu : Cockroach hoga...

Rathod : Stop talking nonsense Chotu..wahan itne log dance kar raha tha..koi cockroach wahan kaise jaa sakta hain? Woh vi itne logonki steps se baachke!!

Shree : And drugs...Saakshi ko itne pehle pata chala..aur Varun ko itne der baad..kaise?

Rathod : May be Varun vi uss drug ko regularly leta hain...but why he ran like this? Kuch missing hain..kya?

Kabir and Aisha entred..they were Arguing on something.

Aisha : No way...It's not possible..usne tumko bewkoof banaya...Liza hospital main check kia tha..Saakshi ko Varun ne DRD dia hain...aur DRD se loose motion nahi hota!

Kabir : But he was suffering..wahan ek toilette khud kabza karke baith gaya..main 1& half hour tak washroom ki andar uske liye khara tha..he was really exhausted...phir usko ghar drop kia...thank god usne mere car ki seat kharab nahi ki!!

Aisha : Toh fruit juices main kuch tha...

Kabir : Toh kisi aur pe vi asar hota na?

Aisha : Kisi aur ne specially made by VM lia tha kya?

Kabir : No..but..

Aisha : (pulled up his fake moustache) toh chup reh! Don't argue!

Kabir : Aaah!! Kamini Kapoor! Apni senior ke muche ukhadti hain!!...rok tujhe suspend karwata hoon..

Aisha : Accha!! Office ke bahar milna jara..tere saare seniority nikal dungi... Khabish Singh!!

Rathod : Stop it both of you..Aisha..say sorry.

Aisha : Sir!

Rathod : Yeh office hain Aisha..aur yahan Kabir senior hain...toh protocol maintain karo...

Aisha : Ok! (to Kabir) Sorry! (muttered which is only audible to Kabir) You have to pay for it...Kabir Singh!!

Kabir : You are most welcome, Sweetie!

Aisha : Don't.

Rathod : Plz Kabir! Stop it! Aur Aisha tum vi...Varun ke khilaf kuch solid nahi mila...tumse vi jhoot bolke nikal gaya..aab aag ki socho! Kabir, usne kuch bataya kya?

Kabir : Nahi...uska toh haalat kharab hain...I've tried to ask him about Ruhi, but no luck!

Aisha was checking some mails, while Liza came in.

Rathod : Are you done?

Liza : Almost, Sir.( Passed the reports) these are Varun & Saakshi's drinks report, & that cocktail..I'v identified DRD there, but another compound is presnt..it needs some more time...kal lunch se pehle nahi hoga, sorry.

Rathod : It's ok. Sit.

Chotu : Liza, I've something for you.

Liza : What?

Chotu gave her his kerchief.

Liza : Kerchief? Really? Mere face pe kuch laga kya?

Chotu : Evidence hain...Varun ka blood sample.

Shree : Yeh tune kaise manage kia?

Chotu : That varun was scratching himself so mercilessly...kuch places se khoon nikal raha tha.. wahi se sampling  karr lia.

Rathod : Good job chotu!

He picked up his phone & called Arjun. After finishing, he called the day off and asked  the girls to wait in his SUV. Meanwhile, he called Meera bua to inform about Arjun & Saakshi's arrival.

In parking

Aisha & Liza was waiting for Rathod,Shree joined them.

Shree : Sir aaya nahi avi tak?

Liza : Tu andha hain? Aate toh tujhe hum dono yahan khare milte kya?

Shree :Aisha ka pata nahi..tu akeli mil sakti thi..(making a serious face)

Aisha : What?

Shree : Jaise Arjun sir aaj Saakshi ko uda le gaya..waise tujhe agar Rathod sir le gaya hota toh bechari Dayaan D'cruze yahan akeli reh jaati na!

Liza & Aisha : Arjun sir what?

Shree : Tum dono wahi the na? dekha nahi..kaise Varun ki haat se Saakshi ko chinke le gaya Arjun sir ne?

Aisha : Arjun sir, Saakshi ko le gaya?

Shree : Haan...bilkul jealous lover boy jaise react kia unhone...gusse se paagal...tera dhayaan kidhar thi?

Liza : Sameer Rathod ki moves pe...

Aisha : Shut it! Kuch vi  bolte ho...but yeh Arjun sir aise kyun react kia?

Rathod arrived at the apt moment and heard Aisha's last question.

Rathod : Rawte ne phir kya kia?

Aisha : Kuch nahi, Sir? We were talking about the incident in pub...Arjun sir suddenly...

Rathod : Yup..we saw in the footage... & I think he did the right thing.

Aisha : But, sir? Yeh toh plan main nahi tha! Waise Saakshi & Varun ke beech main aake Saakshi ko le jana...wahan toh hum sab the...aap vi the...toh aisa kya ho gaya ki...

Rathod : May be usne aisa kuch dekha jo hum sab miss karr dia...aab exact reason toh sirf Rawte hi bata sakta hain..come, let's go...Shree? Chotu ka wait karoge?

Shree : No Sir..Chotu will reach home directly...He went to Blu Shadow..his informer called.

Rathod : Come, we'll drop you.

Kabir also joined them and Rathod started the SUV.

Arjun stopped the SUV near the gate of Anandlok. He was here for the first time. The gate security did their bit of checking and let them in. he reached the driveway and hopped down, Took Saakshi into his arms and went inside.

Meera bua was waiting for them. As Arjun entered the hall, he heard an angry growl. He looked at the source and found GK, watching his suspiciously.

Meera : GK! Calm down! He's with Saakshi.

GK came closer and sniffed Arjun. He didn't liked Arjun's smell and growled louder. He  barked at Arjun angrily, as if he was ordering him to put down Saakshi. Arjun was watching it's antics, bit amused with that oversized fat dog.

GK's bark made Saakshi open her eyes, and she looked at it, then she looked around, and recognized the place. She tried to get up and found herself in Arjun's arms, who held her more tightly to prevent the fall.

Arjun : Hilo matt Saakshi! Gir jaogi!

Saakshi held his neck firmly...and GK barked at Arjun.Arjun totally ignored the dog.

Arjun : where's her room? She needs rest.

Before bua could answer, Dadu came down.

Dadu : Saakshi?! Isko kya hua!

Saakshi : (stretching her arms to Dadu) Dadu!! Isne..daanta!!..aur jhoot vi bola!

Arjun was having a big time to hold that wriggling beauty in his arms as well as keeping himself steady with that 54kg weight he was carrying.

Dadu : (Held Saakshi's hand)ok..avi iska khabar leti hoon...tu aaja...

Saakshi : Nahi..gir jaungi..

Dadu : haan..(signaled Arjun to put her on the couch)...tu mere paas aaja..nahi giregi.

Dadu sat on the couch, and Arjun put her down beside him. She immediately hugged her grandfather. Dadu signaled him to sit, and Asked Meera to bring tea for Arjun.

Arjun : thanks..but...

Dadu : you need rest..young man..waise bi yeh bohot vaari hain...have some tea...you have to drive for your home na!( he smiled)

Now GK also came closer to Saakshi, sniffed her and made a weird sound, probably he didn't like Arjun's aroma on her, then  rubbed its nose on her cheek and licked her hair, then it  looked at  Arjun and barked angrily, as if accusing him for Saakshi's state. Now Dadu scolded it.

Dadu : stop GK, he is helping Saakshi.

GK : GRRR!!(not convinced at all)

Saakshi touched GK's head and caressed it, it kept it's head on Saakshi's lap.

Dadu : Don't bother..this thing is over possessive about Sasha...anyways what happened?

Befor Arjun could answer, Rathod spoke up from the door.

Rathod : Kuch nahi...madam ne aaj kuch hard try kia!

He entered with the ETF girls & Kabir. GK rushed to greet them.

Dadu : And? (he looked at Arjun)

Rathod : This is  ACP Arjun Rawte. ETF ka 2nd in command. And (pointed at Kabir) he's ACP Kabir.

Dadu nodded to them & parted from Saakshi. he looked at her.

Dadu :) really!! Haay meri Chandramukhi! Tujhe yeh Devdaswali aadat kab laagi!

Saakshi : aab Devdas kharoos nikle toh Chandramukhi ko frustrated hona banta hain na!!

Dadu : You called me Kharoos?!

Saakshi : puri duniya main sirf tum hi ek Devdas thori ho! ..lekin pehle iska kuch karo...(pointing at Arjun) he scolded me!..upar se jhoot bolke mujhe yahan le aaya...I said I don't wanna come here...phir vi le aaya..

Rathod : (muttered under his breath) isme naya kya hain...roz do waqt iska daant sune bina teri khana hazam thori hota hain!

Dadu : Accha! (To Arjun) meri Saakshi ko daanta! Itni himmat! Chup chap wahi baitho...(hugged Saakshi) meri jaan aab tumhari faisla kargi!

Kabir, Liza & Aisha was having a big time to control their giggle, Arjun was irritated and Rathod was enjoying everything, suppressing his smile.

Arjun : She needs rest...usko sula dijiye..I'll take your leave..(  he tried to get up)

Saakshi : Dadu..yeh vaag raha hain!

Now GK blocked Arjun's way, showing his teeth.

Dadu : Nehi vagega... chal..room main...thori der rest kar..phir hum sab milke isko dekh lenge..ok?

Saakshi : Nop...

Now Dadu was feeling helpless & vexed also. That girl was stubborn, and held him tight. He looked at Rathod, who shrugged, Enjoying that old man's misery.

Dadu : Room main nahi jaana..chal..let's go for a walk.

Saakshi : hmm(she closed her eyes)...Dadu...gana..

Dadu : Upar chal...sunati hoon..

Saaskhi : nahi..avi sunao...so jaungi toh sunai nahi dega...

Rathod : Point! (Called Meera bua) bua...khane ko kuch do...Dadu ka show shuru hone wali hain!

Dadu : Yahan nahi...Saakshi, upar room main chal...aaram se gaana sunaungi...

Saakshi : (hugged him tight) Noo...mujhe nahi jaana...tumko le jaana hain toh le jao.

Dadu : aab iss umar main meri kamad toregi kya? Cchor!

Saakshi shut her eyes closed, as if she didn't care a bit. Dadu looked at her, worried. Rathod gestured Dadu to play along with her. He whispered that he'll explain everything later.

Meanwhile Aslam chacha & Bua came with tea & snacks for all. Dadu started caressing Saakshi's hair and humming a soft tune.

Saakshi : Dadu...this house is suffocating...

Dadu : Come..let's sit outside...you and me..like before...chalegi?

Saakhi : Haan.

Dadu : toh chal.

In hall. Arjun called Aisha aside.

Arjun : Aisha, where is Saakshi's dad? She was insisting to met him..

Aisha : what? But Sir...her dad died 3 years back..Remember that shootout in army press conference...3 high officials died...her dad was one of them.

Now a chill climbed down Arjun's spine. Her dad is no more, and she wanted to see him. What did she mean by that!!

He looked outside and saw two silhouettes, Aisha followed his gaze.

Aisha : Yeh dono ka favourite place hain...specially Saakshi...she spend most of her time here.

Arjun : Hmm...

Rathod disturbed them from behind.

Rathod : Yahan se kuch sunai nahi dega..Aisha, so don't try.

Aisha : Sir, woh..Arjun sir...

Rathod : I told you na..control your curiosity. But if you are interested to listen him sing...com with me.

He took Aisha with him, Arjun thought something and followed them.

Dadu gestured everyone to sit and took Saakshi to backyard, GK followed them. He sat on the  garden- cradle, facing the shore far away. Saakshi lied beside him, keeping her head on his lap. GK sat near their feet. Dadu started patting her hair slowly. He felt she was crying, as her tears was wetting his cloths.

Dadu : uss devdas ne kuch jyada hi daant dia kya?

Saakshi : nop...bas...I'm missing them...

Dadu : I forbade you Saakshi...jab hum dono sath ho..tab uss nalaykon ki baat nahi honi chahiye..sirf hum dono baat karenge...

Saakshi : You don't miss her, dadu?

Dadu : Nop... not at all..

Saakshi : Why?

Dadu : (pulled her cheeks)Because you are with me...meri Saakshi ki carbon copy!

Saakshi hid her face into his chest. He again started humming.

Hmmm..

Saawali Si Raat Ho 
Khamoshi Ka Saath Ho
Hmm Saawali Si Raat Ho 
Khamoshi Ka Saath Ho
Bin Kahe Bin Sune 
Baat Ho Teri Meri
Neendh Jab Ho Laapata 
Udaasiyaan Zara Hata
Khwaabon Ki Razaayi Mein 
Raat Ho Teri Meri

Hmm.

Rathod & Aisha took their position near the tree behind the cradle..Both sat on the root, all ears to the song.

Arjun was standing at a distance... from here he could see both couples. He saw Saakshi was enjoying the song, closing her eyes; And Rathod was lost into his thoughts, gripping Aisha's hand, who sat very close to her chief.

Jhilmil Taaron Si Aankhein Teri
Khare Khare Paani Ki Jheelein Bhare
Hardum Yun Hi Tu Hansti Rahe
Har Pal Hai Dil Mein Khwaahishein
Khamoshi Ki Loriyaan Sunn Toh Raat So Gayi

Bin Kahe Bin Sune 
Baat Ho Teri Meri
Saawali Si Raat Ho
Khamoshi Ka Saath Ho
Bin Kahe Bin Sune 
Baat Ho Teri Meri

Arjun was looking at his old friend, Rathod was looking calm, like before. As if his all tension, miseries has vanished from his life. He was enjoying the starry night, cold breeze, the warmth of the lady sitting near him and that cute lullaby by this old man.

Arjun couldn't remember last time when he enjoyed a blissful night with someone close...It has been two years Roshni left, and his peaceful nights also. Today he was missing her badly, he wished if she could be here for a moment, stay that close to him.

Then Arjun moved his gaze to Saakshi & his Dadu...that old man was trying to compose his little princess. But still something is missing, his happy tune has a sadness...something he always noticed in Saakhi's smile & childish antics. Maybe it's in their genes!

Barfi Ke Tukde Sa 
Chanda Dekho Aadha Hai
Dheere Dheere Chakhna Zara
Hmm Hasne Rulane Ka 
Aadha Pauna Waada Hai
Kankhi Se Takna Zara
Yeh Jo Lamhe Hain 
Lamhon Ki Behti Nadi Mein
Haan Bheeg Loon 
Haan Bheeg Loon

Yeh Jo Aankhen Hain
Aankhon Ki Gumsum Zubaan Ko
Main Seekh Loon 
Haan Seekh Loon
Ankahi Si Guftagu 
Ansuni Si Justaju
Bin Kahe Bin Sune 
Apni Baat Ho Gayi

Saawali Si Raat Ho 
Khamoshi Ka Saath Ho
Bin Kahe Bin Sune 
Baat Ho Teri Meri

Saakshi fell asleep slowly. Daadu checked her and talked to some anonymous.

Dadu : Kone main chupe hue audiance..agar so nahi gaye ho bahar aao..aur iss vaari cheez ko le jao..mere pair dukh rahah hian!!

Rathod came out of his trance and got up, Aisha winched at that sudden jerk.  Rathod looked at her and found he was still holding her hand. He helped her to get up and both came out of their hiding place from where they were listening Dadu sing.

He signaled Rathod to take Saakshi to her room. Arjun again took the queue. He picked Saakshi up again, went inside and Asked Liza to show the room. Rathod signaled Aisha to stay and she accompanied him outside.

Kabir : Kya hua?

Aisha : So gayee.

Kabir : Thank god! Sameer we should go now...

Rathod : Yup...but I've to talk with Dadu..give me two minutes...

They saw Arjun coming down, he didn't paid them a look and stormed off the house.

Kabir : Strange! Kahin GK ne isko vagaya toh nahi?

After putting Saakshi in her bed, Arjun came out, Dadu sat beside her. Liza followed his senior outside.

Liza : Sir...she's fine..don't worry.

Arjun : Hmm...Liza...

Liza : Sir...I've prepared reports for 2 drinks..last one will be ready by tomorrow ...it needs time.

Arjun : I was saying that take some rest...it was a long day!

He left a baffled Liza behind.

by atisha 😊
Edited by NATURESHIVANI - 9 years ago