Arjun

Arjun FF : Blue Shadow. Ch 17 p.57 - Page 27

misakiscarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing update dii
loved arakshi very much...
Pata nahi ab acp sahab kahan lejaye ge usse???
There is someone else involved.. Varun has a partner in crime with the same tattoo
kya dii you always bring in some new twist.. Ab isse jaldi solve kardo..
Aur intezaar nahi hota
loved the update soo much that read it thrice...
One more question: ab etf varun ko arrest karegii???
I know u wont answer but still poochliya ..i hope u wont mind πŸ˜‰
thnx for pm
contd. Soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
smart thinking sakshi she gulped salt and vomited so that drug does'nt effect her much
arjun in ladies washroom per kya kare sakshi ki liye ye bhi sahi πŸ˜‰
arjun stayed in hospital with sakshi hmmm
may be kabir will get some answers from drugged varun
arjun sakshi convo was nice they actually talked and not fought
arjun concerned because of sakshi's talk but then why did she say that when u will have answers i may not be there to listen πŸ˜• what answers sakshi is trying to find is it related to her past her dad her family β“πŸ€” she does'nt want to go to her home too many yaadain and niether her flat
arjun carrying her in his arms to his suv and scolded her like scolding a small kid πŸ˜†
lagtha hain next part main arjun is going to meet famous GK πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for pm
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res/unres
Lovely, wow!!!
Why didn't Sakshi torture Arjun😭
Jokes apart.. ab toh Varun gaya!
Hehe... dancing like a monkey!!!🀣
Am sure ab Kabir ke ifaazat main woh fise aisa dance kabhi nahi karega...
Rather I don't think he will dance at all!
But this Varun is pretty smart - in the sense he so easily spiked her drink... and wait even he went to washroom... kuch toh choot raha hai...
Arjun found something diff in Sakshi... thank God she puked out the drug contents...
He carried her like a baby!!!
And she obeyed... so cute!🀣

Amazing update!

Thanks for the pm😳
Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update.
loved it.
thankx for pm.
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Atisha...

Seriously...????
Sakshi ko Arjun se apni dad yaad aa rahi hai..?? πŸ˜†
Oh god..!!!   All these time I was building castles in the air...!!

I know you didn't meant that and it was really a nice conversation
hinting something about her personel issues...
But my crazy mind take it in this way and found it funny...sorry..

Jokes apart...So Varun is lying about his innocense in Ruhi homicide case...
Hope Kabir will get something valuable from him...

About spiking her drink...she kept her drink on the counter and turned
the other side for once...right...???
I m sorry , now only I noticed that...( if its the correct moment)

I loved the hospital scene...mujhe HM ki ek chapter yaad aa rahi thi..
Arjun and Sakshi's cabin wala update..nice dialogues..

Continue soon...

Thank you and love you...Edited by Anjali.Mital - 9 years ago
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
Arakshi convo was nice
hinting about Sakshi's past
interesting
hope the team gets some info from Varun
waiting for the next part
continue soon
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
loved it atisha dear 
awesome update 
loved saaksis antics 
& arjun scolding like kid πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
& yes she was behaving like one 
poor saakshi missing her dad
Thanks for the PM 
But saakshi ki drink main gadbad kisne ki ?
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm part
Loved it
Supperbbb... as always...
Loved Sakshi's antics... she was missing her dad...
Cont sooon
Thanks for PM
jahanvi111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update 
how and who spiked sakshi s drink
and the drug was very dangerous
thank god she vomited
so they took her to hospital
sakshi is really a mystery but sam knows about it
sakshi 's antics were so funny
and arjun scolding her
and sakshi 's dad what about him
where did arjun take her 
cont soon
and thanks for pm

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hope next part is not post by someone πŸ˜•

Chapter 11

Saakahi picked up a salt bottle from a table on her way to the washroom, she was feeling very uneasy. She stormed into the washroom, opened the lid of the salt bottle and gulped most of it, then she started pucking to washout her stomach. After a few minute, she washed her face and leaned against the washbasin, she was still feeling dizzy and couldn't keep her eyes open. She was collapsed, but two strong arms held  her at the right time.

Arjun followed Saakshi, as he found she wasn't walking normally when rushed to the washroom. He stopped right in front of the ladies washroom, thinking if he should go in or not, he was listening Saakshi pucking, and finally he decided. He opened the door and saw her collapsing, he just ran to hold her from touching the ground. He tapped her wet cheeks gently, calling her name, but she was already knocked out, he felt her pulse, & then sprinkled some more water on her face, but in vain. Then he scooped her up into his arms and brought her out of the washroom, calling Liza in communicator to meet him in the parking.

Chotu was watching everyone on the dance floor..but at the end of the song the floor was so much crowded that he barely could see his teammates. He was trying to go closer, while he felt some sound into his communicator..but shouldn't understand due to loud music..he moved to a calm corner and answered.

Chotu : Haan..Shree.

Shree : Something happened between Arjun sir  and Saakshi. They went outside.

Chotu : Toh...may be Sir Saakshi ko daantne le gaya..

Shre : Nahi..Sir is calling for liza...aab maharani jamke dance karr rahi hogi..I can't see her... usko leke parking  paunch..jaldhi...maybe kuch emergency hain..

Chotu : Aur..Rathod sir.Varun..

Shree : Main dekh lunga..tu jaa..

Chotu reached to the drinks bar...saw liza  tapping her leg with the music, he touched her elbow and whispered into her ear. Both rushed to the door.

Chotu & Liza reached near the SUV parked in the parking aera. It was a silver one, they didn't brought their regular ETF SUV. They found Arjun sitting in the backseat, caressing and patting Saakshi's hair & cheek & calling her name.

Liza : Saakshi ko kya hua?

Chotu : (muttered) Kahin sir ne kuch jyada daant toh nahi dia!!

Arjun : Check her Liza..she is drugged.

Liza frowned and hopped into the SUV, and started checking Saakshi. She  asked Chotu to drive the SUV to any nearby hospital, in the meanwhile Arjun informed her about the washroom incident.

Liza : Yeh accha hua, sir that She pucked...system se excess drug nikal gaya...aab bloodstream main toh kuch gaya...thora hi  sahi..pata nahi..kitna daala tha uss Varun ne!

Chotu : But..Saakshi ne toh woh cocktail usi ko pila dia tha...aur woh toh mast dance karr raha hain...

Liza : But uska haalat vi kuch thik nahi laaga..

Arjun : Saakshi kya pee rahi thi ,Liza?

Liza : Cider, sir...It's plain apple juice...

Arjun : Matlab usi main kuch milaya gaya hain...

Liza : Main sampling kar lia sir..Varun ka whisky, that cocktail & Saakshi's cider...agar kuch hain toh pata chal jayga..

All four were dancing, suddenly Sonali saw Varun dancing weirdly. She gestured Kabir to see him. Kabir turned and he took a while to get what was Varun doing. Now people dancing around Varun also stopped dancing and gawked at him. DJ also stopped the music. But Varun was unaffected to everything..

Rathod : Aisha! Yeh Varun aise ghatiya dance karta hain kya?

Aisha : Nahi toh! He's a good dancer..

Rathod : Accha! Bandar ki tarha uchal raha hain..yeh dance hain?

Sonali : Saakshi kahan hain?

Kabir : Iska vadda dance dekh ke vaag gayee...

Aisha : Nahi...isne drug consum ki hain..usi ka asar hain...

Rathod contacted Shree and other members..

Rathod : Shree? Chotu? Rawte? Saakshi?...Arre !Dam it!

Shree : Sir..they are not here?

Rathod : what! Aab case chorke kahan gaya sab!...woh vi  without informing us..pura plan ka satyanaash karr dia...

Shree : Sir woh Saakshi...( he narrated the incident)...they took her to hospital.

Kabir : I think  we should go...Rathod..tum aur Sonali..niklo...Aisha..toh aise humari saath nahi jaa sakti...(to Aisha) Tu vi kisi aur taraf se vaagle...main iss Varun ko dekhta hoon...

Rathod : Kya karoge?

Kabir : Hosh main itna bada jhoot bola..aab bhoshi main shayed sach nikal de..isko ghar drop karunga...

But suddenly Varun ran towards the washroom, gripping his stomach tight... surprising everyone. A voice bring them back from their trance.

Chotu : Deva!! Yeh kya tha?

Shree : (in mic) Phele Saakshi..aab yeh varun...yeh kaisa drug hain??

Rathod : Chotu? Tum yahan kaise? Sakshi kaisi hain?

Chotu : Arjun sir usko admit karr dia...aur mujhe yahan veja...uss Varun ko arrest karne ke liye...

Rathod : Ok..Yahan Kabir ke saath ruko...situation handle karr lena...aur Aisha ko pick karke office le aana..(in mic) Shree, wrap up and report at the office.

He nodded to Aisha and moved to the door with Sonali.

In hospital.

Arjun was waiting outside of the ICU, Liza and doctor came out.

Arjun : How's she?

Doctor : She's fine...the drug content in the bloodstream is minimum...I think she just panicked. She'll be fine in sometime. You can take her home after she gain conscious.

Doctor left.

Liza : Sir...accha hua Saakshi ne ulti karr li... drug concentration was very high in her drink...but blood report shows it's low...agar pura drug system main aajata toh problem ho jaata..

Arjun : Drug kaunsa hain?

Liza : DRD hain...wahi jo Ruhi ko...aur sir yeh drug uski cider main thi...lekin..jahan tak mujhe yaad hain..usne aapna drink kahin chora hi nahi.. aur nahi woh cocktail pee..

Arjun : (thinking)..cider...but Varun offered her cocktail ...Liza, mujhe saare drinks ka report chahiye...

Liza : Ok sir..main kal..

Arjun : Kal subha report mere desk pe chahiye..

Liza nodded and was about to go, while shree stormed in.

Arjun : Shree!

Shree : Sir woh..Saakshi...how's she?

Arjun : she's fine...tum yahan?

Shree : Rathod sir vi hain...aa raha hain...main saakshi ko ekbar dekhke office jaungi...Rathod sir allowed me for five minutes...

Liza : You can't go in now Speky..she's still unconscious...

Shree : (with a long face) Oh!

Arjun : window se dekhlo..go.

Rathod & Sonali entered at the same time.

Rathod : Haan..jaldhi karo...liza, how's she?

Liza again narrated everything.

Rathod : Hmm...

Liza : Sir...did you informed her grandpa?

Sonali : Arre nahi...bekar main pareshan ho jayga..iss umar main BP high hogaya toh ek aur problem khari ho jaygi...tum vi kuch matt batana..

Liza : But each person of that house will ask about her when I reach there...that too without her...

Sonali : Toh bol dena mere saath hain...koi kuch nahi puchega...

Rathod and Shree went to see her and came back after a moment.

Rathod : Liza...tum yahan..

Arjun : I asked her to test the samples...she's going to office.

Rathod : OH! So,who'll gonna stay with Saakshi? You?

Arjun looked away, ignoring Rathod's question, and settled  on a chair.

Rathod : Great! madam ko hosh aa jaye toh inform karr dena...(To everyone) Come guys, let's go.

Sonali : I'll stay...

Rathod : uski zaroorat nahi..she's fine..bass hosh aate hi Rawte usko ghar le jayga...(she tried to protest) main Dadu ko bata dunga ke kaam hain..late hoga. Aab chalo. Mujhe office vi jaana hain. (To Arjun) aur Rawte...usse thora calmly baat karna.

Arjun : I know what to do.

Rathod shrugged and moved to leave.

After 2 hours.

Arjun was sitting on a chair, beside Saakshi's bed. She was still unconscious. He was thinking about the whole incident of tonight and was trying to find the crack in the moments, he still didn't got how Varun managed to spike her cider, did he bribed the bartender!? But he didn't noticed the bartender acted suspicious... something is missing..but what is it?! And Varun's conversation with Aisha..he was lying...because Kabir, Rathod & he..they saw Varun's tattooed back in that threat clip...he was involved in that murder...but time frame bhi kuch match nahi karte..

His chain of thought was broken by a slight movement. Saakshi gained conscious and was looking around, surprised.

Saakshi : Tum yahan? Mujhe daantne ke liye baithe ho?

Arjun : (surprised at her sudden query)What!!...(shrugged off)whatever!

He called doctor to inform about Saakshi.

The doctor came in  to check Saakshi, and Arjun left the room. After a few minutes doctor came out and informed him about Saakshi.

Doctor : She's fine..but drug ke impact avi vi hain...so she's little disoriented...she'll be completely sober after 3-4 hours rest...you can take her home now...let me prepare the discharge papers..

Arjun : Ok...aap formalities dekhlo...I'll take care of her.

Doctor nodded and left. Arjun reentered the room. He saw Saakshi was fiddling with her fingers, counting something. Arjun stood beside her.

Arjun : Saakshi...

Saakshi : Start karo..

Arjun : Huh!

Saaskhi : You were about to scold me na...toh shuru karo..I'm all ears..

she sat comfortably on the bed, facing Arjun.

Arjun : who said I'm gonna scold you?

Saakshi : Kyunki tum humesha yehi karte aa rahe ho...you scold more than you talk...(with a pout)...toh aaj gaana thori gaoge?

Arjun : (muttered)Aab daantnewali harkat karoge toh...

Saakshi : Sunlia maine! Main daantewali harkat nahi karti hoon...you scold me without reason...just like my dad (smiled)...he used to scold me always...he hated me because he felt I...(frowned) but you...maine tumhara kaunsa mahabharat bigarh dia...tum kis baat ka gussa nikalte ho mujhpe?

Arjun : (looked away)..Aisa kuch nahi hain...

Saakshi : Aisa hi hain...mere taraf dekh ke bolo...

She grabbed Arjun's hand and pulled him, he bent onto Saakshi due to the jerk.

Arjun : (yelled) Saakshi!!

Saakshi : Dekha..avi daanta!! Dekho mere taraf!(made him see to her and lookd into his eyes briefly) haaan...tumko daar laagta hain...mujhse..nop..you are scared of my questions!!!(chuckled) Par main kaunsa sawal pucha Arjun, jiksa jawab tumhaare paas vi nahi hain? Bolo? Kya bigara maine tumhara Arjun?

Arjun : (frowned)Yeh kaisa sawal hain? Choro mujhe!

He made himself free from her hold forcefully. She stared at her fingers and smiled.

Saaskhi : Kaisa sawal hain? Mr. Rawte! Sawal ka koi classification nahi hain..Sawal toh sawal hota hain...but iska jawab... 100 tarha ki ho sakta hain...aur yeh kambakht jawab..kavi sahi waqt pe nahi milte...jab sawal hain tab jawab nahi...jab jawab hain..tab jawab sunnewala koi nahi...(she chuckled).

Arjun : Saakshi! Bohot hogaya..aab chalo...(he held her by her arm)

Saakshi : (didn't heed Arjun & looked into his eyes) Today I've asked you a question & you couldn't answer...koi jawab nahi hain tumhare paas..lekin jis din tumhe iska jawab pata hoga..uss din main nahi rahungi...

she lost into her thoughts,Her eyes became moist & her statement alarmed something inside Arjun. He thought something & Sat beside her, he took her palms into his .

Arjun : I'm sorry..agar mari baaton se tumko bura laaga toh..

Saakshi : Nahi...mujhe tumrahe daant se bura nahi laagta...in fact accha laagta hain...it reminds me of dad...I...(stopped for a while)...I  really miss him..actually his scolds...it have been three years I heard his scolds last...actually I didn't hear his voice...( pushed Arjun away) go from here...I'm sleepy.

She turned and lied down facing her back to Arjun. Arjun was a bit surprised but he decided not to play along.

Arjun : (shook saakshi) Utho Saakshi..ghar chalo...yahan nahi sona hain...ghar jaake so jaana...

But Saakshi was too reluctant to get up, Arjun almost  pulled her up.

Arjun : Naatak matt karo Saakshi..Ghar chalo..sab wait karr raha hain...

Saakshi opened her eyes and looked into Arjun's eyes.

Saakshi : Main uss ghar main nahi jaungi Arjun...wahan mujhe suffocation hoti hain...wahan ...wahan...bohot saara yaadain...aur woh sab..bilkul waise jaise tumne mujhe strangle kia tha...mujhe avi nahi marna...not before I find the answers..not before I give him his answer...I don't wanna go home..nahi jaana mujhe uss ghar...

Arjun : (thought something) Aapni flat chalogi?

Saakshi : Nahi...wahan akele darr laagta hain..main yehi rahungi..tum jao.

She again slumped on the bed. Arjun was about to say something, but his phone buzzed, It was Rathod. He took the call.

Rathod : Rawte? Saakshi ko hosh aaya?

Arjun : Haan...avi vi thora drug ka asar hain...doctor ne kahan ghar le jaane ko..

Rathod : Toh le jao...Address malum hain na?

Arjun : But she doesn't want to go home..avi ulat ke so gayee...keh rahi hain nahi jayegi...

Rathod : I knew it.. Main aa raha hoon...tumse nahi hoga.

Arjun : Nahi..main le jaunga...tum sab ghar jaake rest karo.

Rathod : Are you sure, Rawte?

Arjun cut the call. He looked at Saakshi. She was clenched her eyes closed, pretending of sleeping. He touched her hair gently, caressed it, he felt she became relax a bit.

Arjun : Yahan sona hain?

Saakshi nodded positively, keeping her eyes closed.

Arjun : You trust me na?

Saakshi again nodded positively, eyes still closed.

Arjun : Ok, so jao..don't open your eyes.

Then he scooped her up into his arms and stormed off the room before she could understand what was happening.

Saakshi : (like a crybaby) Noo...main gir jaungi...Cchoro!

Arjun : (scolded) Chup!

He reached to the SUV and placed her in passenger seat, buckled the seatbelt and closed the door before he move to the driving seat.

Saakshi : (looked at Arjun) Main...mujhe Dad ke paas jaana hain..ghar nahi..

Arjun : (shouted) CHUP CHAP SO JAO SAAKSHI..AGAR AANKHAIN KHOLA THO DEKH LENA! CLOSE YOUR EYES, NOW!!

Like a good obedient girl Saakshi closed her eyes, as tight as possible.

by atisha