Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 250

The plot is thinning. well said. it's thinning, almost curdling and soon will scatter, separating. Barun's screen time is reducing. Am sitting watching wondering. Soon what will I be writing?

They want me to believe that right in the middle of a working day in AR office Shyam coolly sits in ASR's glass walled room on his chair. silly, wasn't it? so i just didn't pay it any attention... soon, i think if i write at all it will just be about khsuhi or asr or the two together. first viewing of course had no idea that the plot will fail to this extent, there still was some excitement about a hidden abductor, a new character, story getting denser. now we know none of all that is happening... but some spectacular asr khsuhi scenes are still there... reason i am still here.

"Tentative interiors of the office we were discussing.." Now why aren't the meetings that I attend this entertaining? He continues to do whatever important thing he is immersed in while his wife waits outside for him. Restlessly she paces. Heart in deep constriction. breathing is already difficult when he is this mad at her.  Fighting back tears. A desperate girl. As the minutes crawl by her eyes get repeatedly drawn to the clock. She sits tensed. Hands clenched together. Attempting to bear the pain that steadily, ruthlessly courses through each vein in her body.

I miss the breeze that would bring that mehsoos right in with a cheerful rabba ve on to the screen. He notices her first. A split second of softening in expression. wonder if these were directed or the actor felt his way through the way he thought was natural. She looks up and almost breaks into a tentative relieved smile. Breathing just became a tad easier. He is in front of her. Her starving eyes can feast on the face of the man she loves. Just having him in front of her brightens up her world.  She means to rise but he resolutely walks on. Nice body language by Sanaya. She sits down again Rigid, but her body is held forward. A bird perched to fly off. A yearning that he will call her and let her talk to him. A sense of nervous energy in the way she holds herself.

I do get disturbed thinking did Arnav have to continue to disbelieve his wife? The hurt was sharp and extensive but surely love conquers all. Pauses at the staircase. About to turn but controls himself. Yes a full scale fierce battle rages within him. Was it possible to get more dejected than she was already? Some thoughtful person brings her water. The smile as she shakes her head pierces my heart really. In life we have to do what we do to keep up appearances. But out of the hundreds of people we meet each day one day we sometimes mange to find someone who is it. The center of our universe. If he smiles your heart is happy. And if something is wrong with him you might as well stop breathing. nice writing. She sits in a crowded reception area, but in reality she sits all alone. Solitary, deserted, friendless removed from the world. Only one man matters. Only one man is needed for her survival. And that man refuses to talk to her. Will not believe in her innocence.

Far across the distance and spaces between them in his own barren land sits he. Punishing himself and the girl he loves. This scenes takes me back to the tortured ASR in the early days of the show. How each time he would be intensely affected by the very girl who is now his wife. He wants to check on her. Instinctively knows how badly he is hurting her. Their eyes meet. A sense of timelessness in their suffering. Centuries of lovers have endured this tragedy in uncertainty, jealousy, treachery.

Each relives the hurtful moments. She remembers her wedding. Disturbs me to think that later this is the wedding she will think of as incomplete.  yeah, because trp seeking means throwing in a wedding and so let's do remarriage... there is no faith in beauty in thsi world iis there. to wreck ipk so callously. ah well. this was her wedding, that sindoor was what she always wore after that, and the mangalsutra. at this point sanaya possibly has no idea there will be remarriage, nor does director, so they put everything into creating the moment when she will say, this and only this was her marriage... but... Barun's face radiates a sense of soreness. Unimaginable agony. ASR strides out of his office. I don't really like him leaving his wife behind. These two people are not really sane at this instant. Hurting too much. Not aware of what is around them. She follows him out. I felt a little lack in acting from Sanaya or maybe just a rushed up scene as he drives away. I was confident that he would atleast ask her to get in and fasten that seatbelt.😳

I wonder if Barun didn't have to go would ASR have not heard her out even now? I would like to believe it is more a demand of the script right now. He is in immense pain. But he has never been able to be angry for long with that jhalli of his. Anyway we don't always make the wisest of choices. Both the protagonists are human really. One not in the mood to thaw anytime soon. And the other in a do or die situation. Perfect time for Shyam to swoop in bringing in that temptation of a bright rosy future. And so the hapless victim signed a deal with the devil!

He walked into the room still in a bad mood. Immediately notices her missing presence. The wind chime, the poster, the dash of color. He loves her. He had said he would not treat her as his wife but when has she listened to him? Went ahead and made the room half hers too. In a fight you often reach that space when nothing you do, will be right in the eyes of the person you are in this situation with. A bit of hurt that she doesn't actually belong to him. He does not want her. Lots of concern for him. Her presence must be bothering him.

I just can't bear this flinging away those stars. You sort of resign yourself to the fact that no matter what she does he is going to continue to lash out at her. Be impossibly mean to her. Bruise her arm and batter her soul. Rhetorical question he asks of her, "Who gave you permission to change stuff?" She inadvertantly caused upheaval in his life since the moment she entered it. That first time he felt her in his arms and held her close. There was no looking back since then.

"Kisi ne nahi. Aur ye baat hume aaj pata chali..." That I safely kept treasured your mannat ki chabhi, with full right preached the righteousness of marriage, dragged you to attend pujas, fed you jilebis, I had no right to do those things. That I made you laugh, made you aware, made you alive, I had no right to do those things. That I made you mine and became yours, I had no right to those things. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ We keep discussing this inherent sense of haq and crossing over into each other's personal space, that these two had for each other. Today she wants to step back. Not hurt him with her intrusion into his room, his life. The games she played to teach laad governor a lesson could only be played with the person who belonged to her. But if he wants nothing to do with her she will withdraw. If he doesn't like her face how distressing it must be to be surrounded by her stuff.  He can keep this room which is his and she will sleep out of it.

There is a sense of bechari too that I get. There has to be some way she can convince him of the truth. Immediately too. And which does not involve anything to do with a certain viscous inhuman Shyam. Also Sanaya's acting feels a bit off. They don't really say it but it is not all really for Arnavji. She is hurt and this is her way of showing that hurt too. It is a mixture of sadness and care is what I feel.

But he will not let her move away. He will be mean to her. Like I said, there is no winning for Mrs Raizada tonight when her husband has decided he will remain unreasonable. Loss of control. Slam the sliding glass door, throw down that pillow. Get angrier and scarier by the second. Fling her on the bed and command her to sleep there. Turn off the light and lie down in his office clothes. How real and harrowing can this fight get?  Throbbing, aching, echoing sad rabba ve will be their lullaby this awful night.

that exploration of all the things she did though she had no right to... lovely. an episode full of holes but with two intensely man and wife scenes... very intensely felt take. you were in it somewhere. that is always powerful for me. i too am a bit sad as i see ipk dissolving before my eyes. but will try to see what turns me on and stay with that each episode. thanks, you feelings for khushi here were deep and yeah, the feeling of hell... terrible.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Horizon

Rhea, that is a wonderful laying down of the emotions of their most painful separation..
that in blue... masterly..true  for him as well .. how much he is torn between to be and not to be.. the fight between his dil and dimaag quite evident on his visage..some thing he wouldn't let come out during Diwali ..  (it could be due to the double shooting of barun) but how that strained look suited his quite visceral pain... but only his frame was moving there everything inside pretty much left back...their moments of together ness he recalled .. it was almost a submission to his heart when he turned back in the end..
Loved that symbolism of glass on top.. they seemed reachable yet so far.. a mirage like .. 

Khuhsi's naivety in putting all her eggs in one basket that is of shaym was unbelievable yet her desperate pleas are gut wrenching ..
thanks rhea,

Thank you Indu for getting the emotions I tried to pen down. Happy you liked all that glass stuff.. Personally I am not too satisfied with how I wrote this take. Wish could have made it spectacular but I had already came and raved and ranted about the first half of the episode where nothing seemed to connect to me. Also in general the backdrop of the open skies had done wonders for the fight on the terrace followed by the bridge. The actor had looked greek god like with all the wrath on display and the white shirt. But today the whole episode just felt a bit missing and rushed up..disjoint. What spoke to me was like I said the fact that she wanted him to stay and how torn he was, but still determined to leave.

And I am always biased towards Arnav like you πŸ€— . I just understand his character more. Like it more. Find it interesting and intense. His character traits feel inspiring and his love something out of a novel. So today was a welcome change when I felt more sorry for Khushi. She hadn't been too worldly competent about stopping him, but she really tried hard. And that is orange above.. had me whistling (if I could!) . I was really happy he decided to return even before the kidnapping.. 

You liked her in this lover like phase too? she wanted him back with all her heart.. felt so nice to see this open display of unrestrained love.. In the initial dhak dhak phase a little of that losing herself in love was shown, but later I felt it a bit subdued. Love was there but not mad and out of control.. haha am sounding a little crazy, but with him that is what it always feels like and will continue. And we finally see Khushi this way for perhaps the first and last time in this track. If you have your posts on Khushi (the one you metioned) do send them to me..Love this discussions with you Indu.. Thanks

aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

that exploration of all the things she did though she had no right to... lovely. an episode full of holes but with two intensely man and wife scenes... very intensely felt take. you were in it somewhere. that is always powerful for me. i too am a bit sad as i see ipk dissolving before my eyes. but will try to see what turns me on and stay with that each episode. thanks, you feelings for khushi here were deep and yeah, the feeling of hell... terrible.

Thank you Indi di. I was just writing to Indu saying that ASR's character and journey always have felt more interesting. So naturally when I write I find his point of of view more appealing. The actor also helps to make me feel more biased towards the characters actions and struggle. Never just what it on the surface. The eyes will show something deeper, the music, the body language, expressions will take us even deeper. Khushi was nice and lovely but ASR had layers that made him worth rooting for I felt. Like a book's protagonist who has endless possibilities of surprising you. Who evolves and takes a life of its own. Becomes so paramount to the tale being told that he owns the story and its course. 

But the previous episode, this and the next farewell one I felt liking siding with Khushi. Just because I could see a sad girl trying her best to resolve a fight. It was vital that he not be angry with her and trust her and definitely not walk away from her. Oh Arnav was suffereing each and every minute too. He was hurting and lots, but after Diwali this felt like the first time we were shown the extent of Khushi's desperation.. that "sudh budh khona" which I have a special soft spot for.. ermm personal experience you could say πŸ˜‰.. I wanted him to give her a chance and somewhere I think if he didn't have to go he wouldn't have had the strength to see his dear darling jhalli in this state.. And so yeah I was with khushi somewhere in their thick with tension bedroom right in the thin with no sense and all red herrings plot! Glad could make you feel things..

Edit - Indi di what you wrote in that edit.. beautiful.. am so grateful to read what you write and feel! β€οΈ
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

EPISODE Part 246-Part 247

Special Edition

Why?

Why? absolutely appropriate title.πŸ‘This is a question layered within many and both will follow the pursuit to find answers, solace, and cause and reasons but then both will stop .Khushi will throw her self pride and ego first and this feeling which she is feeling now.A dejection will change into an objection, why is he thinking me like this low , I have to remove it .She will find the reason of her looking at the door to just see him...He will be thinking why do I care how bad she is feeling ,why can't I stop thinking of her , and that will change into Why can't I go farther away from her.Bingo.Both have find the answers  and the reasons to be with each other and nothing else.

Loved yur comparison under the sunlight, she is dejected and low and he will be low but not dejected but in despair for not holding her on time.Today he saved her and that day he will save her too but after Khushi's words play into action for some dark moments, laikin wahan hum na hongey.

Heer Ranjha ,I wished and sensed she had an idea unlike Diwali where she stops him for answers, aur woh jo ab thodi dair phele. .which changed into main tum se hamesha..kya

and now it is Kyuon ki shaadi ,the intensity of using her right was way too much.and he did give her answer and told her the reason of her chot with the same right with hope.

Desperately looking for your next ,The bridge.

Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indi  250. πŸ‘ A heartfelt pain through which both are going now and that was the highlight of this episode especially after the Dhaga scene.She wasn't in it at that time but she was in it all the time .For me he is stunned because he is in it too wether he likes it or not .

They both made it clear to each other that they are husband and wife and none of them can deny it.The fight is very common and healthy.If as a new married person can feel and say that then people who are in this relation for years definitely can put more.It is a right thing and I think best way to show love and all sorts of inner feelings through an argument.

At this point after the GH , they have very strong base of their relationship but Shyam doesn't know that and that is a beauty of it .It will bite him later.This MU is great for him.But Barun and Sanaya did so well in this episode , beyond imagination.

Dhaga , a connected dori which he broke in the first episode but did connect in them some where in such a way that it is impossible for them to break it.He was hurting with her but his mind is what he said, I believe what I see and that needs some time to put more sense in his brain.Their hearts and heartbeat was sensing something  which was absolutely felt by us and by anyone jo iss pyar ki hawa tak nahin jante.

My favourite part is office ,the people and the world is passing fast around her and she is at one spot.Her Arnavji who she is here for.There is np anger or whatever.Her ego and self respect has no meaning for her .Only him and her justification only for him and his stopping in his track, unwillingly turning his head but then moving on to show no concerns but have no courage to face her.He is hiding form her because she is his weakness and she stops him from his moving tracks and that is what he doesn't want.His weakness is his his vulnerability for her and she shouldn't know that.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 249

Family can get really irritating sometimes. And though well meaning rudely stated they can get on your nerves if you want to be just left alone and no one gets it. He sits withdrawn, aloof from the world. Seething in anger and  drowning  in the sorrow.

but you know what I feel, sometimes family is the main support system what can help you cope up with sorrow. Just look at Anjali, she saw Khushi's woebegone state, so that she tried to meliorate the situation between Khushi and her brother.

Mamiji does an underhand deed by calling and asking in the maternity homes if Arnab bitwa was served well. She of the royal Akbar nature needs serving. πŸ˜† Me in very bads moods also. Buaji handles it extremely well. Yes it had been a holiday for the newlyweds. I was tempted to call it a honeymoon multiple times. And now they are back. Vacation over. And sweet aromatic Adriki chai has been replaced with bitter roasted Coffee.

Now Anjali is also saying dhanyawad? Why why o why? What happened to good old thank you and sorry.  When it hurts so much you can't let it not show. If he showed it in anger. She shows it in a faint tremble in her voice and downcast eyes. Anajli was well meaning but am a bit uncomfortable with her givng advice. Now that these two have gone through so much I feel like any outside interference is excessive.  Maybe am just a bit or a whole lot grumpy knowing someone is leaving soon.

Aww Rhea already started to miss the sexy man. Anjali is sometimes too intrusive. but I liked the button scene what she created to make them closer. 

By the way, you are already irritated with Anjali. What you will do when she will turn to rudali from poojali! πŸ˜† That her name what we used to call her.

If her dupatta can bring them close ASR's shirt, not to be left behind, πŸ‘ will step in at this poignant time in their life. A rift has to be mended.  Anjali helps . Khushi takes halting hesitant steps towards him. The chirpy enthusiastic girl hidden behind this sorrowful loving woman. Both the girl and the woman are real and both are his.  His restless eye are the only movement he allows his body. Everything else held rigid. If she comes close his arms can't bear to not rise and hold her against him. He needs to exert restrain. Pretend it's for di's sake and not what his heart yearns for. To have her close. To engulf her in his arms after an exceptionally painful fight which has left him drained out. Her eyes lowered, intent on the task to stop her feeling all that she really is feeling. To stop herself collapsing against him.  His eyes are fixed on her but catch di's absence.  And he catches her wrist. Quite gently but firmly, "di ja chuki hai". Turns away with a scathing remark on the drama girl he married. "You can stop this act now". As it is with needles it pierces her finger drawing blood and a cry from her.  Extremely caring "Khushi.. I'm sorry". Her pain, his pain it's one and the same. He is not really angry anymore. Maybe part of him and more believes in her.  But it is all too raw still. Denial while his brain catches up with his heart. But it will soon be too late.

loved how you described ASR's state of mind. His heart was aching to hurt her. I think he belived her, but her ego was not letting him accept it. he was perturbed to see her pierced by needles, but couldn't he see that her heart was pierced by million needles!

"Dhaaga humein zabasdasti thaamna para.. Humari marzi nahi thi.. Par ab jo thaam liye hai toh...".  I wonder the truth of this sentence for both actually. They were madly in love. Besotted with each other. One courting and one basking in the attention. Marriage seemed like the next step. Could she have said that she did care for him and had he but asked her she would have married him? Or could he have said he felt betrayed personally because he was so drawn in by her?

lovely interpretation. can't agree more.

But right now a wife stands before her husband after a particularly nasty hurtful fight and stitches his broken button onto his shirt. Now is not the time to analyze and dissect, but to let the feeling enter. Spread and multiply within us. He stands mesmerized at this sweet girl before him. He stands on a roof branding her characterless. He throws away her stars. Her world of faith in them. He shatters their framed photo. He hauls her violently across a bridge to demand answers. But in his hurt try as he might to break apart she still in all earnestness holds on to the thread tying them together.

She bleeds as it pricks her as he moved away. Forced and unwilling she might have gotten led here. But the thread is in her hand and she will not let the bond break. Urgent and caring, "Khushi did you get hurt?" He lets her come close. Revel and burn in the heady intoxication of touching each other. Holds back those tears and completes to mend what is broken and he waits. A nearness both crave for. Breathing in the essence of each other. Will this fragrance linger when they are soon torn apart? Perhaps sensing a melody within and without, reaching a harmonic high, she leans in to snap the string with her teeth having tied a knot. An intimate moment. No one other than a wife and most probably an Indian wife, though I could be wrong, does this for her husband. Her head at the crook of his neck. He gazes upon how close she finally is after such an unbearably long time. If only he pulled her into his arms. She would have willingly submitted herself. If only she had used his shoulder to cry on. Would he have had the strength to refuse her then? If you love someone you should tell him right then, right there or the moment just passes you by.

Absolutely loved your thought here. Her heart bleeds when he moved away. 

Her head is on the crook of his neck, the place where she finds comfort. lovely thought.πŸ‘

rahiman dhaga prem ka matt todo chhitkay
        toote se phir na jure jure ganth padh jaaye

Don't break the bond of love.. because once broken it can never be mended. And if it does there will always remain a knot...never be the same.

Perhaps rahim could write this beautiful couplet because he had not yet met these two.. When your love story starts with the ripping of a dori it can never be ripped apart come what may..

This scene I do think I saw a body double. But I will need someone to confirm. Am yet a novice at this.

Yes they used Barun's BD when the back was shown. But Sanaya was there.

He walks away. She wanted to tell him about shyam. Anjali continues to make a big deal about a husband wife's argument. Atleast Khushi didn't encourage all this conversation abound the couple's private matter specially when the vile villain arrived.

Khushi is childish, but when needed she is very mature.

The two sisters cross each other and it feels like an ominous moment.  Both married to the person they love who love them back and yet their lives not going as planned.

Aaahh .. enjoy a moment of utter unadulterated bliss as ASR clad in formals stands in his meeting room. πŸ˜† All's right with the world but not for long. Nice that she wants to tell him about the plot hatching behind his back. But seriously if one more time she enters unannounced in a meeting and divulges personal stuff in front of others I am going to call the security guards myself. I wanted to say all this. They looked like they were in different places but I attributed that to the scenes having been shot separately. And then the lights came on and even on this rewatch I sat horrified. 

Fab take.
All the blue lines are my favorite and I gave my thought in purple.
I specially liked your take on the button stitching scene. 
About the last scene... When I first saw the episode, i was annoyed on Khushi to mar his meeting like that and divulge evreything. but I was happy also that she warned him about shyam. And It would be OK with me if she would've revealed shyam's dirty face in front of everybody. But sigh it didn't ahppened. I was scared and disgusted to see Shyam taking ASR's place already. You know there was lot of speculation and tension was going on during that time. Was Barun quiting or coming back? And you can imagine how frustrated we were to see Shyam in Arnav's chair  and in his famous glass cabin.
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Fab take.
All the blue lines are my favorite and I gave my thought in purple.
I specially liked your take on the button stitching scene. 
About the last scene... When I first saw the episode, i was annoyed on Khushi to mar his meeting like that and divulge evreything. but I was happy also that she warned him about shyam. And It would be OK with me if she would've revealed shyam's dirty face in front of everybody. But sigh it didn't ahppened. I was scared and disgusted to see Shyam taking ASR's place already. You know there was lot of speculation and tension was going on during that time. Was Barun quiting or coming back? And you can imagine how frustrated we were to see Shyam in Arnav's chair  and in his famous glass cabin.

Thank you Sohara .  Haha I was telling Indi di also that in this respect I am a bit like ASR from outside. A loner who doesn't want too much excitement and interference.. πŸ˜Š that is why the family comment! "rudali from poojali" πŸ€£ I will keep laughing whenever I see Anjali in those episodes now.. hahaha ... Thank you .. The last scene same pinch. I was also thinking again she is speaking in front of everyone but atleast she is disclosing Shayam's intentions. So irritating to see Shayam in Arnav's cabin..

Oh which reminds me about your comments on my 248. Nice observation. Yes only 20 years old girl..she could have made mistakes.. in fact even he is quite young and made his share of mistakes.. earlier for even a small thing like ignoring him when he fainted Khushi came and sweetly apologized (remember when he laughed?), but this time keeping Shyam's secret from Arnav she did not introspect about. I was complaining not really about her choice to hide the truth but not repent a little about it. Like you said messing up with her character really hurt Khushi. But in today's episode Sanaya in the button scene was lovely, wasn't she? I even liked her the next day as she waits for him in the office.. Felt so bad for Khushi.. Thanks a lot for always taking out time to read and comment even when you are busy..

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 248

indu,

thanks for that "phenk do". one of my can't think moments of ipk... and him walking, long loping strides as maula maula maula mere words pour over the scene which is almost movie like... the frolicking happy khushi, youthful leapy in white with diaphanous dupatta, engaging with the environment, giggly and animated... the tall, dour, dark stranger aloof from everything, older than his years, in black dense material, eyes inert, completely at odds with the environment, avoiding all contact and yet in command of it all. on a big screen i imagine this entrance into the dargah... and really maybe some day. 
What a sublime description of the Dargah scene! Really the scene was supremely superb greater than any bollywood movie.

i can watch that walk forever i remember writing when we first saw this episode on blast.

i am frankly finding it really hard to bear that next week onward, he is hardly going to be around... once again, gone.

yes, that background music was moving and had a sense of something momentous in it. played again and again in the beginning. must look out, maybe it comes up again...

back to the girl in white and the man in black. something untouched about them, isn't there? he walks stiffly as he did in the initial episodes, well not that jerky, but still stiff. he has not yet got his modulations worked out perfectly, just getting into the role, but i found all of it perfect. raw... real. and despite all flaws, you couldn't look away.

he makes contact.

so does she.

with me.

curious, we speak of this episode now. there they met for the first time under the open skies, standing on bare ground and confronted what they had no idea, the key was just an excuse...

and today again, a confrontation standing on bare ground, between heaven and earth. confronting one of the toughest things we ever have to face, a feeling for someone that is bigger than us. the incident on the terrace is just an excuse.πŸ‘

i look at how their eyes have changed, their body language... the growth of a relationship between two bookends.

i see she flinches at the memory of a pearl dori being ripped... in her mind that barrier has been crossed, now when she thinks of him, it's the kiss, it's a streak of sindoor.

on the bridge she also flinched, at the shutting of the door. and now she will try what she can to open that door and we know she will succeed. a streak of violence in their interaction always... gashes, wounds... through which a feeling could enter and grow.

aap aise jaa nahin sakte.

here was the first time she said it... and next monday we'll hear that again...

how many times i have said it after how many fights.

phenk do, he had told her. today he looked like he tried very hard to throw the key away because everything hurt too damn much.
with his insulting throw you away words... i know it is hard to walk away from being mrs arnav singh raizada. he used to hurt for a different reason then, but now it's cause is another... and a door has been opened that he might never be able to lock and throw the key away of. and maybe in her completely inspired reaction to that insult... she gathered the key and went and sat next to him. 
Unbelievable girl she is! I thought how could she go with him after he called her greedy! I can bear everything but anybody call me characterless and greedy, no way I can be with that person, how great he can be.

indu, thanks for that trigger. i decided to point the gun at me and pull it.

a few more thoughts...

as they get into mortal combat mode, a desperate air in this rather unpretty spot. and there shooting at the kind of time when natural light is not making the shots more intersting in any way... everything is too bright. but all that doesn't matter, it's only about the acting really for me. the untrammeled intensity and sense of freefall in the air.

not freefall... skyfall. yes, a sheer complete plummet. as voices rise and fly, as expressions are pushed up. a dizzying, stomach emptying fall... everything is ending.

"khushi, tumhari himmat kaise hui..." how dare you, khushi...

"nahin hui... uss raat bhi nahin hui thi, lekin shayad humey himmat karni chahiye thi...taki cheekhke chillake kissi bhi tarah sacchai aapki kano tak pahunche..." i didn't dare, maybe i should have, that night i would have screamed and shouted and made you hear the truth.

"yeah, right... sach!" voice flies.

"jee haan, sach!" yes, the truth, sir! she shot back, no fear... woh sach jisse aap meelon dor hai..." that truth from which you are miles away.

nice delivery... crisp angry... not mopey. the girl who makes jalebi when she is mad at the world is here.

ek baar ek baar aap humse poochkar toh dekhte..

if only you had asked me once, just once. she is leaning toward him, an urgency t tell him the truth. shyam ji fooled us... tricked all into believing he is not shadi shuda.

instantly a response from her opponent. she tells him all. about shyam's deception and the situation i which she got engaged. asr responds to every inflection, every "sach"... percussions keep track. she finishes vehemently stating she'd rather die than have shyam's name associated with hers.

asr stands looking at her and then asks, had i asked you that night would you have told me?

she replies, of course she would have, but he was in such a rush to get married.

he so so wants to believe this. it's in
his eyes, his stance, his need is palpable. he comes close, but alas his mind, his dimag has a memory imprinted. chap gaya hai dimaag par... mit nahin sakta.
I again wished as everything revealed if he would've asked her why she told Shyam to leave his di? Then i thought if everything would've revealed, how the nafrat would continue, how the intensity would've created. it was needed for further story.

it is not erasable.

his eyes lose focus, when they come back to her face, the anger is back, the music, the mayhem... just for a few short seconds the temptation to believe... to feel with his heart not think with his head...

soft husky voice, "tumhe kya laga..." what did you think, if you had told me that night i'd have believed you with my eyes closed?

she knows, it's over.

i have never seen anyone clap with one hand, i believe what i have seen and heard, i have heard you say this and i have seen you... tum dono ko ek saath... agony enters his voice... ek doosre ki baahon mein... "baahon" seemed to fall away.

sanaya did most of her close ups with a double, i have a feeling had he been there, we would have seen a more arresting performance.

as he felt his life almost ebb away at the thought of the two in each others arms, he came back with renewed ire and a pretty darn good question: yeah, if you are so sachi and shyam so bura, why have you not tried even once to tell me the truth... why did you let my di worship that man like god...

got to love this mind. valid, pertinent question.

"chilla chillakar kyun shyam ki asliyat sabko nahin bata hai..."why didn't you scream out to all who this man really is?

he asks this because he would. but she didn't. different personalities, different compulsions.

"mujhe kuch batane ki koshish kyun nahin ki?" why didn't you try to tell me? again and again he says how much it matters to him to matter to her.

she is in a qaundary. why didn't you tell me, khushi... khushi, i am talking to you... answer me, dammit, main kuch poochh raha hoon.

he can't stay away and disconnected any more... he so damn well wants to believe... struggling with his dimag, wanting to give dil a chance.
.. astonishing progress in asr... would he have wasted so much time if it were anyone else? but here, he hopes somewhere, in some corner of his mind that what he saw was not true. maybe he even suspected it, but prisoner as he is to that past of his, the belief that women are dangerous, pretty girls from not so wealthy backgrounds trap men and ruin lives... life's little irony again, that is exactly the profile of the girl that he adores.
I also thought he wanted to believe her. but why girls always! In his dad's case his dad was the swindler, not Garima. And he knows how nefarious Shyam is. Anything is possible for that nasty man. To delineate a situation wrongly is not impossible for him. So far he saw Khushi, how could he thought that she could go with shyam.

he lunges forward and holds her face in his hands, his body arched toward her and almost begs her to make this truth go away. in almost tender tones, anger coated he says, why, khushi, why... you who always speak so much, why are you silent?

lovely words: kyun, khushi kyun... tum jo hamesha itni baate karti ho woh aaj itni chup kaise rah sakti ho.

good catch, writer...

"tum jiske paas har sawal ka jawab hota hai woh kuch bol kyun nahin rahi hai?" you who has the answer to every question why are you not saying anything?

a very vulnerable man on a hot and bothered and killing bridge. holding his wife's face, looking into her eyes.

the first time i saw, i thought this is where the famous mu would end.
famous MU, good word. I remember I emailed SP several times to end this epic MU

she started talking, she said nothing because even one word from her would have wrecked his di's life. the one he loves so much...

it did sound like a lame excuse... and after what he'd said, she didn't bother to understand or apologise for not trusting, instead a self righteous tone of voice.

he does not believe... no more stories, he retorted blocking her out.

"chap gaya mere dimaag mein woh pal... jab maine tumhe aur..."

he can't say it another time.

"ab nahin mit sakta."

it is over.

you saw what you wanted to see... she starts again.

he reels away from her in anger, in fury... enough! bakwas band karo.

aggression wildly rising he threatens her and then, hurting madly within, reaches out to draw blood.

"main achhi tarah samajh sakta hoon ki mrs arnav sing raizada banke jo paisa, aaram aur shaan milta hai usse jaane dena..."

ohhho ho.. he is hurting, he is nastier and nastier...

low and husky and insulting, "koi pagal hi hoga jo isse chhor dega..."

rabba ve... beautiful beautiful beautiful

this is love, in its most red form.

redder than even desire.

a full crane or trolley or whatever shot, two contenders two lovers two gladiators on a bridge. who will slay whom.

and he walks away. a tear falls. again she starts when she hears the door.  she wipes her tear and goes home with him.

everything is horribly tense naturally now. khushi is fretting. asr is cut off from everything, imploding.

a beautiful scene as khushi stands in her room, holding the dress that she had been wearing as the truth came out. an avalanche of thoughts, and a realisation...

"unhen hum par vishwas karna hi hoga... hum aise nahin jee sakte...  yeh jaankar ke... unke soch humare baare mein itni..." he must believe her... she can't live like this... knowing... this is what he thinks of her.

what he had asked her in many ways... don't i matter to you, she answered that really here... you matter to me too too much, i can't live if this is what you think of me.

there was really no need to name this love. 

now the suv is gone, soon barun will go away too, and everyone is getting ready for that. 😭

adele singing skyfall, a misunderstanding soars and sings its own mad song. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HKoqNJtMTQ[/YOUTUBE]
credit: uploader

beautiful!
I loved adele and skyfall is one of my favorite.
All the blues lines grabbed my attention and my comments are in purple.
 I thought you would point out the faulty writing.
few months back during Payash wedding track there was a long phase going on about Khushi's engagement with their paying guest named shyam. And Khushi broke the engagement because he cheated the family. she said with broken heart in the cocktali party that the deception what had happened with their family, they will not overcome it ever. how ASR forgot everything and confidently said that Khushi made up the story in her mind!

I don't know you agree me or not, Sanaya is a brilliant actress and she did amazing job even with BD. Even Barun can't give the proper expression with BD. I think there was a natural understanding grew between them and they could read each other so well. Did you remember one of Gautam Hegde's commnet. He said Barun and Sanaya are the missing pieces of each other. And when they gave their shots, everybody enjoyed including the workers in the set. 

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Indi  250. πŸ‘ A heartfelt pain through which both are going now and that was the highlight of this episode especially after the Dhaga scene.She wasn't in it at that time but she was in it all the time .For me he is stunned because he is in it too wether he likes it or not .

They both made it clear to each other that they are husband and wife and none of them can deny it.The fight is very common and healthy.If as a new married person can feel and say that then people who are in this relation for years definitely can put more.It is a right thing and I think best way to show love and all sorts of inner feelings through an argument.

At this point after the GH , they have very strong base of their relationship but Shyam doesn't know that and that is a beauty of it .It will bite him later.This MU is great for him.But Barun and Sanaya did so well in this episode , beyond imagination.

Dhaga , a connected dori which he broke in the first episode but did connect in them some where in such a way that it is impossible for them to break it.He was hurting with her but his mind is what he said, I believe what I see and that needs some time to put more sense in his brain.Their hearts and heartbeat was sensing something  which was absolutely felt by us and by anyone jo iss pyar ki hawa tak nahin jante.

My favourite part is office ,the people and the world is passing fast around her and she is at one spot.Her Arnavji who she is here for.There is np anger or whatever.Her ego and self respect has no meaning for her .Only him and her justification only for him and his stopping in his track, unwillingly turning his head but then moving on to show no concerns but have no courage to face her.He is hiding form her because she is his weakness and she stops him from his moving tracks and that is what he doesn't want.His weakness is his his vulnerability for her and she shouldn't know that.

hi mehreen,

thanks and i loved all you aid. highlighted some... very well caught that one about him hiding for her... if he sees her he will not be able to do what he wants to... or let's say his mind says he must do.

she has and had a power over him.

for a long time. and that is only getting stronger. he would not have married her otherwise, nor put up with all the nataks as he called them. he was the vulnerable one also because while in khushi's case she is yet to clearly state to herself that she loves him no matter what, he actually has already said it to himself when he has recognised her as part of his dhadkan... he is struggling but there is no way to win. and she...churned by the pain of feelings she has not yet resolved and accepted into her is in a terrible state. all she knows is he must believe me... he must.

my favourite was the bedroom scene. where that play of power and emotion comes tumbling out, no longer needed to be kept inside... how terribly he needed her in the room, with him, keeping that idea of togetherness alive... the writing of these confrontations, in the office, the bridge, the terrace and in the bedroom were brilliant i thought, there was a keen understanding of man woman relationship... one that is for the long term.

some of us he he seem to have some experience of it.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

beautiful!
I loved adele and skyfall is one of my favorite.
All the blues lines grabbed my attention and my comments are in purple.
 I thought you would point out the faulty writing.
few months back during Payash wedding track there was a long phase going on about Khushi's engagement with their paying guest named shyam. And Khushi broke the engagement because he cheated the family. she said with broken heart in the cocktali party that the deception what had happened with their family, they will not overcome it ever. how ASR forgot everything and confidently said that Khushi made up the story in her mind!

I don't know you agree me or not, Sanaya is a brilliant actress and she did amazing job even with BD. Even Barun can't give the proper expression with BD. I think there was a natural understanding grew between them and they could read each other so well. Did you remember one of Gautam Hegde's commnet. He said Barun and Sanaya are the missing pieces of each other. And when they gave their shots, everybody enjoyed including the workers in the set. 

hi sohara,

thanks so much for reading my long take. when will i learn to write less.

you raise great points... about what a man does, how a woman feels and the acting by sanaya... um, pilleejh lets mami's cousin now ramble.

hmm you are mad at asr. i would be too. but the way i read this story is... that is the crux of this whole thing. the man of shatir dimag was completely wrecked by something he saw on a terrace one night. supposing he had seen payal and shyam in that clinch would he have been? shyam is still his bro in law... but if the girl were payal would he be in the state we saw in him?

for a story teller i think this is very very interesting that the man who believe in himself and the supremacy of his brain/mind completely loses it. the very thing he trusts and says as much... what i have seen and heard is true... that very dimag of his fails him.

why?

because he had feelings. strong absolute powerful feelings. for this girl. he loved her.

had it been payal, i believe he would have thought... not just felt.

he did accost shyam and try to get to the bottom of things... shyam realised he believed khsuhi was in it too, and twisted the knife nicely. asr did fall for it. shatir man was silly because his dil was involved, how shyam enjoyed that.

nothing in him was functioning very cleverly that moment on. if one sees asr's expression on the terrace, one can see the losing of a person's mind, a shutdown, a shocked state. nothing functions once that terrace scene is seen. it will, but for that time is needed...

and though we get mad at him, why doesn't she? why does she say after he categorically tells her she is lying, she is after his money... the works... all she cares about is that he believe her. otherwise she will not be able to live.

why? why not rush around being mad at him as she was on the bridge when he was being terrible and insulting.

again the same reason. she loves him. hasn't said it clearly to herself... but oh she does.

okay, no one needs to buy this argument.

but i did.

and i love the iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahin lines... love is its only meaning, its matlab. to me ipk was really about that. to understand an emotion and to go deeper even when it looks scary... was beautiful and exciting.

besides in life too it has been like that in many ways. no matter how much one thinks the other is unpardonable, etc., finally the feelings speak. stronger than the fighting.

i don't think writing was weak when it came to understanding asr's completely emotional reaction.

also i love the way in many ways it is shown she has a lot of power over him... otherwise would he put up with the things he does?

she might, because she is an accommodating girl, all her life she has made space for others... but he?

i think writing was very weak when it came to presenting why khushi did not tell. that was unfair to khushi... her writer should have thought her through a bit more. this is a straight forward brave girl, she goes to meet her sis's husband to be about dahej, she withstands all sorts of things including asr's madness... and gives it right back to him. and she is determined, when she thinks a thing is wrong she states her case and tries to get her own way... lavanya and asr's living together bothered, she went all out and confronted it.

this is no wimp, nor muddle headed woman. she may be jhalli and sanka, but not stupid or weak.

even if we say she did not tell asr about shyam initially because she cares for him and he loves di. but after he has clearly flirted with her and wanted to say things, and after so many months of knowing each other and feeling things, even after that not to mention shyam's disgusting behaviour on the terrace... she had to have a stronger reason than what we saw...

gautam hegde and writers would have done well to ponder this issue instead of just concentrating on building a male protagonist. and then hoping that the khatarnak chemistry will take care of the rest.

to me, this constantly weeping, slightly becahari khushi is so out of character... yes, because it is him, she too is losing that trademark upbeat khushi thing... as he is losing his dimag. but because of the writing... making her do downright ridiculous things... not calibrating her angst and fight back with empathy, the effect is on the character itself.

sad. because khushi in her first 200 episodes is a spectacular girl, no buts, no ifs... just as she is a gorgeous complicated man.

hee hee i like complicated.

as for acting. oh i think sanaya is a wonderful actor, and her voice when she works with it ohhoho. also comedy... intelligent sharp acting. and i did feel at times forced marriage onward, her delineation was not too nuanced, though it was fascinating at times. again i feel that is to do with the writing. also doing such terrifically intense scenes with a double is not easy...

but the beauty of both actors is, in my head and heart i see them together...asr khushi. inseparable. alive. smashing hot.

i don't compare the actors, just let them reach me, and say what i genuinely feel.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago