Originally posted by: kizh72

Katelyn,
Thank you for that welcome, well I've been dabbling, more like!πŸ˜†

No you have been beautifying the thread Kizh! πŸ˜ƒ

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kizh72

Serious peoples in yankee doodle-dom, ran into a thunderstorm on the way to work! Strange or what?!!!! Drove in a bit of a daze too!
Lets not get into the styling, ha the way she was, all spunk!
Its only the 'other thing'! Rare it is.
Isskootarji, it was great chatting to you too!

Haha. Same pinch you yankee-doodle-dom niwasi!

On issi baat, issong...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ta8sQk_ZM[/YOUTUBE]
credit: youtube

Edited by IssK. - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Congratulations Dazzler Horizon β­οΈ β­οΈ

Sorry Horizon😳 I missed your dazzling away at the horizon! I was busy dancing the dance you are yet to see! πŸ˜ƒ

Horizon meri Heer!!

Razzle Dazzle away!!!!
😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW3MIixEps4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by IssK. - 10 years ago
AKAD thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread.
Indi you are awesome with TitlesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Abducted dreams,Loved it πŸ˜Š

I was on vacation after a long time.Just came back and opened IF.This thread is half way done.

Beautiful write ups on the front page by everyone.Durga's poem, indi's notes and ArshiH's dhamakdar novels ,filmy touch of Durga.Pictures, gifs, everything is just wow.

My fav is Khushi's dream of pearls.What a heart touched piece.I can't even imagine in my wildest dream, the meaning you have shown us ArshiH.Didn't read the other one yet because of this one.

Marvelous jov everyone.πŸ‘
Edited by AKAD - 10 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

Haha. Same pinch you yankee-doodle-dom niwasi!

On issi baat, issong...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ta8sQk_ZM[/YOUTUBE]

Hayee! Thank you for the issong ji! Put a issmile on my  issface! Another thunder storm on the way back😊
Takin off from your earlier post, ha, the mazaar! That long look after the girl whose dupatta caressed his face. That girl in that get up, though strange, owned it. I hope I'm making sense here! But later, less said the better.
See you around!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AKAD

Congratulations for the new thread.

Indi you are awesome with TitlesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Abducted dreams,Loved it πŸ˜Š

I was on vacation after a long time.Just came back and opened IF.This thread is half way done.

Beautiful write ups on the front page by everyone.Durga's poem, indi's notes and ArshiH's dhamakdar novels ,filmy touch of Durga.Pictures, gifs, everything is just wow.

My fav is Khushi's dream of pearls.What a heart touched piece.I can't even imagine in my wildest dream, the meaning you have shown us ArshiH.Didn't read the other one yet because of this one.

Marvelous jov everyone.πŸ‘

hi akad,

great to see you.

the title is lovely, isn't it...😳.

not mine though, this one is from faiqa.

Ok, let me try Wiwy's riddle!

What will make ASR more attractive to girls when he ages?

1) ASR would look extra sexy with glasses and extra sexier if paired with a matching color Bluetooth!!  πŸ˜†

2)  I think his gardening techniques will be more refined with more attention and loving care!!  πŸ˜†

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Hey Horizon...congo for dazzling...over this planetπŸ₯³

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Ok, let me try Wiwy's riddle!

What will make ASR more attractive to girls when he ages?

1) ASR would look extra sexy with glasses and extra sexier if paired with a matching color Bluetooth!!  πŸ˜†

2)  I think his gardening techniques will be more refined with more attention and loving care!!  πŸ˜†

OK my answers are hmmm...

1-----aaj se 30s ,40s saal baad hum chasme aur baloon keh saath iss video ko issi tarah se dekhaingey aur kahain gey wah woh bhi kya din thay...meaning everlasting smile

After 30, 40 years , with hair and glasses we will watch these videos and will say wow what was the time...everlasting smile

2----- His smirk, and intelligence which looks like a lame answer...
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 249

Family can get really irritating sometimes. And though well meaning rudely stated they can get on your nerves if you want to be just left alone and no one gets it. He sits withdrawn, aloof from the world. Seething in anger and  drowning  in the sorrow.

Mamiji does an underhand deed by calling and asking in the maternity homes if Arnab bitwa was served well. She of the royal Akbar nature needs serving. Me in very bads moods also. Buaji handles it extremely well. Yes it had been a holiday for the newlyweds. I was tempted to call it a honeymoon multiple times. And now they are back. Vacation over. And sweet aromatic Adriki chai has been replaced with bitter roasted Coffee.

Now Anjali is also saying dhanyawad? Why why o why? What happened to good old thank you and sorry.  When it hurts so much you can't let it not show. If he showed it in anger. She shows it in a faint tremble in her voice and downcast eyes. Anajli was well meaning but am a bit uncomfortable with her givng advice. Now that these two have gone through so much I feel like any outside interference is excessive.  Maybe am just a bit or a whole lot grumpy knowing someone is leaving soon.

If her dupatta can bring them close ASR's shirt, not to be left behind,  will step in at this poignant time in their life. A rift has to be mended.  Anjali helps . Khushi takes halting hesitant steps towards him. The chirpy enthusiastic girl hidden behind this sorrowful loving woman. Both the girl and the woman are real and both are his.  His restless eye are the only movement he allows his body. Everything else held rigid. If she comes close his arms can't bear to not rise and hold her against him. He needs to exert restrain. Pretend it's for di's sake and not what his heart yearns for. To have her close. To engulf her in his arms after an exceptionally painful fight which has left him drained out. Her eyes lowered, intent on the task to stop her feeling all that she really is feeling. To stop herself collapsing against him.  His eyes are fixed on her but catch di's absence.  And he catches her wrist. Quite gently but firmly, "di ja chuki hai". Turns away with a scathing remark on the drama girl he married. "You can stop this act now". As it is with needles it pierces her finger drawing blood and a cry from her.  Extremely caring "Khushi.. I'm sorry". Her pain, his pain it's one and the same. He is not really angry anymore. Maybe part of him and more believes in her.  But it is all too raw still. Denial while his brain catches up with his heart. But it will soon be too late.

"Dhaaga humein zabasdasti thaamna para.. Humari marzi nahi thi.. Par ab jo thaam liye hai toh...".  I wonder the truth of this sentence for both actually. They were madly in love. Besotted with each other. One courting and one basking in the attention. Marriage seemed like the next step. Could she have said that she did care for him and had he but asked her she would have married him? Or could he have said he felt betrayed personally because he was so drawn in by her?

But right now a wife stands before her husband after a particularly nasty hurtful fight and stitches his broken button onto his shirt. Now is not the time to analyze and dissect, but to let the feeling enter. Spread and multiply within us. He stands mesmerized at this sweet girl before him. He stands on a roof branding her characterless. He throws away her stars. Her world of faith in them. He shatters their framed photo. He hauls her violently across a bridge to demand answers. But in his hurt try as he might to break apart she still in all earnestness holds on to the thread tying them together.

She bleeds as it pricks her as he moved away. Forced and unwilling she might have gotten led here. But the thread is in her hand and she will not let the bond break. Urgent and caring, "Khushi did you get hurt?" He lets her come close. Revel and burn in the heady intoxication of touching each other. Holds back those tears and completes to mend what is broken and he waits. A nearness both crave for. Breathing in the essence of each other. Will this fragrance linger when they are soon torn apart? Perhaps sensing a melody within and without, reaching a harmonic high, she leans in to snap the string with her teeth having tied a knot. An intimate moment. No one other than a wife and most probably an Indian wife, though I could be wrong, does this for her husband. Her head at the crook of his neck. He gazes upon how close she finally is after such an unbearably long time. If only he pulled her into his arms. She would have willingly submitted herself. If only she had used his shoulder to cry on. Would he have had the strength to refuse her then? If you love someone you should tell him right then, right there or the moment just passes you by.

rahiman dhaga prem ka matt todo chhitkay
        toote se phir na jure jure ganth padh jaaye

Don't break the bond of love.. because once broken it can never be mended. And if it does there will always remain a knot...never be the same.

Perhaps rahim could write this beautiful couplet because he had not yet met these two.. When your love story starts with the ripping of a dori it can never be ripped apart come what may..

This scene I do think I saw a body double. But I will need someone to confirm. Am yet a novice at this.

He walks away. She wanted to tell him about shyam. Anjali continues to make a big deal about a husband wife's argument. Atleast Khushi didn't encourage all this conversation abound the couple's private matter specially when the vile villain arrived.

The two sisters cross each other and it feels like an ominous moment.  Both married to the person they love who love them back and yet their lives not going as planned.

Aaahh .. enjoy a moment of utter unadulterated bliss as ASR clad in formals stands in his meeting room. All's right with the world but not for long. Nice that she wants to tell him about the plot hatching behind his back. But seriously if one more time she enters unannounced in a meeting and divulges personal stuff in front of others I am going to call the security guards myself. I wanted to say all this. They looked like they were in different places but I attributed that to the scenes having been shot separately. And then the lights came on and even on this rewatch I sat horrified. 

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago