cont soon
pm me
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update...

Appointing Ant to protect sugar...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Sakshi's comment to Arjun was ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Liked Ruhi's parents...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Sam wants full security for girls...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aisha wants to know about this much sexurity but our Rathos is not willing to tell her...

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

Chapter 7

After an hour, an ETF SUV braked at the main entrance of Anandlok. A guard came out and checked each of the passenger's ID, and examined the car too. then he permitted them to get in. Rathod parked the car aside and got down, a tall, skinny man was standing there to receive him. He saluted Rathod.

Aisha & Liza was giggling silently looking at that skinny man, when Saakshi was looking around the place. It was a long time she left this place, and now she is back here, her home.

Rathod :  All set, Sheikh?

Sheikh : Yes sir.

His voice  gave a Goosebumps to the giggling girls. It was very loud. They looked at Saakshi who was smirking.

Saakshi got down, Aisha & Liza followed her. Seeing Saakshi, Sheikh's face lighten up.

Sheikh : Shasha baby!! Aap! Kitni kamzor ho gaye ho!

Saakshi : Phir vi aapse zyada strong hoon, Nadir chacha.  (She hugged him)

Rathod introduced Aisha to Sheikh, and Sheikh informed them about the arrival of extra securities. He looked at Saakshi & Liza and asked all of them to go inside the house, & he'll discuss it later. Rathod nodded and lead the girls to the house.

A lady of mid 50's welcomed them, she hugged Saakshi tight and started weeping. Aisha assumed that she is Meera.

Meera : Meri bacchi..kahan thi tu...aise koi ghar se durr rehta hain kya!(kissed Saakshi's hair)

Saakshi : Bass karo bua! Nahi toh abhi chali jaaungi!

Meera : accha thik hain..andar aa...(she looked at other's) Sameer beta, kaise ho?

Rathod : Thik hoon bua...Dadu?

Meera : Andar hain...come in.

She hugged Aisha and Liza, then took them inside holding their hands. She lead them to the living hall, where Mr. Anand was waiting for them. H is a tall well built old man of his late 70's, clean shaved face and his physique made him look much younger, only his thin, silver hairs were confirming his age. Rathod introduced the girls to him, took his blessings and so the girls, but Saakshi stood aside with a dark face. Mr. Anand welcomed them warmly...then he looked at Saakshi.

Dadu : look Sameer (pointing at Saakshi) Bilkul kaddu ki tarha dikh rahi hain...idhar aa..

Saakshi shook her head negatively.

Dadu : Soch le...yeh dono ladkiyaan bohot beautiful hain..tujhe dump kark dono ko aapni girlfriend bana lungi...phir rona matt.

Rathod started coughing, Meera started patting his back,smiling. When Aisha & liza were watching the whole drama with open mouth.

Saakshi : (made a face) Aha! Buddhe ghore, laal lagaam!yeh ladkiyaan andhi thori hain?

Dadu : Lekin payaar to andha hota hain na?

Saakshi : Haan...lekin bewkoof nahi.

Dadu : lekin main toh hoon na?

Saakshi : (smiling mischievously) Kya? Bewkoof? Sunlo Sameer..inhone khud hi admit kia...

Dadu : (with black face) tu rukh wahi..abhi dikhata hoon...

And the chase began.

Rathod settled on the sofa and gestured the girls to sit.

Rathod : Yeh toh chalta rahega..tum log baitho. Bua, coffee milegi? Aur saath main kuch...

Meera : Ready hain..bass abi laayi.

Saakshi ran through the hall and staircase, suddenly Dadu sat on the stairs, panting.

Dadu : Bass karr...Shasa..main aur nahi daur sakta.

Saakshi sat beside him & hugged him sideways, smiling. He lifted his head to see her.

Dadu : you really came here to stay?

Saakshi : Kyun itna  vaagne ki baad vi yakeen nahi aaya? but I'll leave with them...you know I can't stay for long.

Dadu : Hmm...anyway's woh yellow shirt wali...I like her. bohot pyari hain. Sameer ki saath acchi lagegi..

Saakshi : Woh Sameer ki hi hain...

Dadu : Accha!!Aur dusri?

Saakshi : usko deadbodies pasand hain..aur tum avi vi jinda ho. Samjhe ya samjhaun?

Aslam Ali  served coffee & snaks to everyone and Rathod introduced the girls to him. He is a smiling guy of 60's, short and healthy. Girls loved his worm smiling and jovial nature immediately. After the short introduction session, he went back to the kitchen for other chores.

Aisha was looking at Sameer, he looked very relaxed, as if he is at home, Liza was exploring the huge hall room, enjoying her coffee. Suddenly they heard the yellings converted into giggles & Saaksi & Dadu came back, laughing.

Rathod : Kaun jeeta?

Saakshi : (pointing to dadu) Yeh..(Rathod frowned) achanak zameen pe baith gay aur haar mann lia.

Dadu : aab mera experience kehta hain jab  jhukne se kaam chalta hain tab ladai main kyun energy waist karna? Waise vi yeh toh harr manne se rahe..

His words trailed off  by a loud bark, and a grey-brown bundle of far was thrown on Saakshi.

Saakshi : are bass bass...main hi hoon...

Aisha looked at that bundle, a breed of Great den and other breed, which is double of its parent breeds, brown head, grey-brown body and grey tail, was sitting on Saakshi and locked her to the ground with its paws, licking her face desperately.

Dadu : aa gaya mere jaan ki dushman!! (he tried to pull it off) Oye hatt...iski makeup saaf ho gaya! 

But it seemed unaffected by Dadu's words.

Saakshi : Ghatothkach!! Let me go!! Sameer, hathao isko..I can't breathe!

Sameer pulled it off. And hugged it from behind.

Sameer : GK! Dekho guest aaye hain...behave!

It turned to Sameer and growled. He licked Sameer's hand, rubbed its head on his leg and put it's front legs on Sameer's shoulders to lick his face, but Sameer caught it's head.

Sameer : Guest's se milo...dekho kaun aayi hain.

GK : HUFF!!

Now it turned to see the new people  in the room. Then it made another growl and approached to Aisha, sniffed her, moved around her and then  raised his right paw to her, for a shake.

Aisha startled a bit and looked at Sameer.

Sameer : Shake your hand, go ahead.

Aisha touched it's paw and GK rubbed it's nose on her palm.

Saakshi : He has liked you, Aisha. Mubarak ho.

Then GK did the same to Liza. Liza hugged GK back.

Meera : Baas bass, bohot hogaya...maine thapa ko kaha tha ki isko bahar aapni paas rakhe, yeh yahan aaya kaise!

A male voice came from behind, "Yeh bhaag aaya..."

Meera & other's turned to see the man. His dress was muddy, forehead swelled a bit, he was looking devastated.

Saakshi : Thapa ji!! Gk ne phirse aapko ghasita??

Thapa : (embarrassed) who..jee babyji...yeh bohot vaari hain na..aur strong bhi..aaj aap aagaye toh... yeh toh khushi se pagal hi hogaya...bohot der tak samhaal ke rakha tha..par..

Meera : Bass bass...Sab jaak fresh ho jao...main 15 minute main dinner serve karungi...Sameer...tum vi ruko..dinner ke baad chali jaana.

Arjun and Kabir activated their sources to find out the treats those blackmailers were sending the reputated people and also to collect the evidences. Shree was already buried under a lot of work, so he transferred some survaillancing tasks on his IT team. Chotu's sources were already activated in Blue shadows and behind Varun.

Arjun and Kabir was studying the details Ruhi collected. It had most of the evidences against Tiwari, but it couldn't reveal the culprit behind  it. It says Tiwari is a good pawn of this game , but another hidden player was behind all this.

Kabir : yeh Ruhi bhi na...information ka gold mine leke baithi thi...but mine ka entrance hi nahi hain.

Chotu : Aying? Matlab?

Arjun : So many names, inme se koi vi aasli culprit ho sakta hain...but Tiwari is in touch with everyone...toh kaun order de raha hain, kaun pass karr raha hain, our kaun taamil karr raha hain who batana mushkil hain.

Kabir : Aur iss chakkar main mera lunch miss ho gaya...chotu..kuch khane ko mil sakta hain kya? Agar mera dinner miss ho gaya na..toh..main pata nahi kisko pakarke kha jaunga!

Arjun : (rolled his eyes) Chotu, dinner order kardo...sab ke liye.& kabir, jab tak dinner aaye...yeh file khatam karr lete hain.

Kabir nodded and picked another file.

After dinner Rathod took Aisha to the guard house and they had a long discussion with Sheikh about the security. While Liza sat with Saakshi and her family for a chit-chat.

After Sameer left, Aisha also joined them. It was a discussion session mostly on Saakshi. Dadu, Meera & Aslam Ali inquired about Saakshi & her behavior in ETF, how Sameer behaves in office and other members of the team. In between, tantrums were exchanging between Saakshi and Dadu. Which entertained them most. After about an hour, Dadu excused himself and went to bed. Meera bua also took Aslam with her. GK hopped on the couch and sat beside Saakshi, resting its head on her lap.

Liza : Yaar Saakshi, yeh tera dadu bohot interesting hain...

Aisha : Aur bua vhi, bohot caring hain.

Liza : Aur yeh Aslam chacha bhi...

Aisha : Lekin woh Sheikh sabse zyada interesting hain. Aisa skimpy insaan ki aisa loud voice! Yeh normal baat karta hain ke nahi?

Saakshi : Nadir Chacha tab hi normal aawaz main baat karte hain jab unka gala baith jata hain...nahi toh who loud speaker hi hain. Pata hain aisha, Nadir chacha itna haalka hain ke tum unko ek haath se hi utha paogi, but unki aawaz...agar chikhna shuru karng toh...kaan phat jayga...isiliy koi inko cherta nahi. Dad ki sabse trusted person hain yeh...

Liza : Aur Aslam chacha?

Saakshi : tum log yahan rehne aaye ho na...kuch dinome samajh jaoge. (offered them a crooked smile).

That time Aslam came with almond milkshakes.

Aslam : Bua ne kahan hain glass aise saaf karna taaki dhone ki zaroorat na ho.

Liza : Milk! Now!!

Aslam : Jee, aur yeh roj peena padega...two times. Gk, dhayan rakhna ke koi cheeting na kare. (he glared at Saakshi).

GK : Huff.

He handed the glasses to  girls and moved away.

Saakshi : Bua ke chammach!(scrunched up her nose)

GK gave her a growling scold.

Aisha : Yeh teri bua...

Saakshi : Mera ghar chorne ka no1. wajay... itna care karti hain ki kavi kabi suffocation hota hain... but haan she's a terrible cook...agar edible oil ke badle kerosene main khana pakaye toh bhi utnahi tasty khana banega...yeh baat chotu ko matt batana! Bechara bura maan jayega.

Liza : Teri saagi bua hain na?

Saakshi : Nahi...dad ki dur ki cousin hain...a childless widow. Actually she raised up both of us... Bhai and I.

Aisah : Aur woh Thapa?

Saakshi : Nadir chacha ki assistant...ex commando...nazar bohot tez hain inki...main toh kahungi.. Thapa aur GK ke hote hue itni security ki zaroorat hi nahi hain.. It's quit late girls, I think...

Aisha : saakshi, how do you know Rathod sir?

Saakshi : He was my brother's school mate.

Liza : toh they were friends?

Saakshi : Yup..two friends with same nickname. Come it's already late. Kal office main agar tum log so gaye toh Sameer mujhe nahi chorga. Come GK, let's go.

Liza and Aisha nodded to each other and moved to their rooms, for today, they've collected enough information. Gk followed Saakshi,  That dog will stay with her at night.

Saakshi was studying the case file she copied from Shree and the information he collected about Varun. She watched the blackmail footages Ruhi collected, including the first one and took some steels from it.  Then she called someone & talked for a while. This case is getting interesting.

*******************************************************************************

now it's your turn to give feedback.

And  those, who want PM for this story, send me BR.

awsm update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Anandlok part vs nyc...shakshi nd her dadu vr too cute nd lovng... ๐Ÿ˜Š
haah...shakshi ne apne dadu ko Arjun ka dialouge bola...haha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
seems lyk Arjun nd Raj hv got many proofs...
ab shakshi ne kisko caal kia...mna krne pr bhi ye apni alag investigation cntiue rkhti h...sach mein omposible h ye ldki... ๐Ÿ˜†
awesome part
sakshi and her dadu are awesome
anandlok scene were so good
case is mysterious
continue soon and arakshi scenes also please๐Ÿ˜Š
awesome update...
loved anadlok sqecuence...esp. sakshi and dadu..
case is myestrious but damn intresting..
whim did sakshi call????????
waiting for next one
contd. soon
thnx for pm
Loved it Atisha 
Loved saakshi n her Dadu 
So cute 
n saakshi ne arjun ka takiya kalaam bhi chipka diya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Nice turn in the story 
Thanks for the Pm 
Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
you love wild animals?? at least animals??๐Ÿ˜›

in HM it was cheeky and now GK...ghatotkach..heard this name after years...waise i use this name quite often..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
loved the update...all about anandolok and their inhabitants,, liked young dadu, caring bua, chachas and Aslam...

but what i loved most was rathod's comfort their...rathod has a nickname..i wanna know that soon...
where is sasha's brother?
sakshi got ruhi's file...now what is she planning...uff ye lady arjun...

but it was nice...ill wait for some case progress next time..

continue soon...thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜ณ

awesome update di
loved it
introduction of every character of anandlok was beautifully written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
nadir sheikh..body se awaaz zyada strong he๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
meera..lovely lady..so caring๐Ÿค—
dadu .. aww ..so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—
sakshi..kaddu๐Ÿ˜†
Buddhe ghore, laal lagaam! ๐Ÿ˜†..
kya dialogues he di๐Ÿคฃ..
loved sakshi n dadu's convo๐Ÿคฃ
aisha aur sameer ki jodi dadu ko bhi pasand aa gayi
liza ko deadbodies pasand he๐Ÿ˜† n then sys๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
aslam ali..nyc one๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ghatothkach..gk ๐Ÿค—..u love animals di..pehle pegion..now dog๐Ÿ˜†
well gk's cute n sweet..thoda sa darawna bhi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
kabir..kitni uljhi huyi baate karta he..gold mine..no entrance๐Ÿ˜†
are..baaki logo ko samajh me aaye aise bola karo..ya phir tum bhi sys bolna shuru kar do๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
rathod sakshi ke bhai ka friend tha..oh so that's the connection..isliye sab pata he use
thankx for the reveletion di ๐Ÿ˜Š
waiting to know their nicknames..waise dono friends ke same nicknames honge to confusion kitna hota hoga ne ๐Ÿ˜†..i guess i know what will be the nickname๐Ÿ˜‰..abhi nahi bataungi..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
sakshi studying the case file..ye nahi sudhregi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
etf boys also have got some more info on the case๐Ÿ˜‰
waiting eagerly for next update
continu soon
thankx for pm๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Godly_Affection - 9 years ago
Wow superb
wonderful update
love GK and specially
rathore sir in this update now more interesting plz continue soon n thanx 4 pm