Users

Frequent Posters

Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: muskanp

Started typing
Will need few days

Wow, we can wait for few more days... Now that you've started typing so we are sure we could get weekly updates
-lakshmi- thumbnail
waiting for this  too
Priyasi thumbnail
Waiting for update Di... Hope we get one soon...
Priyasi thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for this ones' update too
-lakshmi- thumbnail
Priyasi thumbnail
Hey Di

HAPPY HOLI to you and to every Maaneet fan here

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
read all parts
nice
waiting for next
Priyasi thumbnail
Hmmm!!! Eagerly waiting for this one's update Di...
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

PART 9

PAST CONTINUED AROUND MK 16 GEET 15

She gulped.
They were still having that staring competition. She was with that pouting glare &
him with that stupid smirk, ask her she would say sexy smirk.. umm.

He looks past her to greet his best friend Max. they have that their usual high five & loud hug.
MK & Max carry on the hallway & he just looks back at her & flashed a smile before leaving her confused.  She was not even sure what was she doing now. The senior guys followed him. As the voice faded there were girls now noticing Geet. Those who didn't even know her until now were looking at her like she was some ghost.
She gave a what look & then rolled her eyes.
Not to miss that feel that was still lingering loosely some where down in her. She didn't want to feel it, think about the MK. The whole school is crazy over him. She shied & only to meet the questioning look in her BF's eyes
"WAT!!" geet snapped with all the glares she was getting to add it on even her BF
Christy was no where to budge she admired the retrieving back of the happening guys in school  "THAT"
geet ignored her question & half heartedly went to the class. Her day was already all messed up. Rest of the day was less eventful. She went to the library latter in the day to get those books to redo the assignment.

She greeted the librarian & reached the aisle that had the fictions. She clearly remembered to have picked the book from this side last month, unless they changed the whole layout. She shrugged the thought & went through the  aisle again. As her gaze passed through the titles, she was grumbling to self "pata nahi in writers ko itna complicated book likne main kya maza aata hain"
she shied "kya fayada Geet iss baar bhi padke kuch smajh nahi aane wala"
"padna tho padega"
she gave her cute look to babji "warna wo kados phir se fail kardega"
"babaji kuch karna, book hi nahi mil rahi"
"dhang se rahki hogi tho miligi na"

"kya dhoond rahi ho" she heard him say right behind her. She didn't have to turn to know who it is. She knew it was him & hated that she knew it & wondered why he was here. More importantly why was he giving her all this attention.
"kitaab" she said irritated. Her eyes continuing to search through the shelf just hoping she finds another copy.
"kitaab library main" he said. She could clearly hear that deep chuckle. He comes around & rests against the book shelf she was searching on. "kaun si kitaab bolo, main dhoond data hoon"
"why r u behind me" she asks little impatient. She would have not minded a guy like Mk around her. Common which girl won't like. But with that is also the reputation he has. & she didn't want to be one of his use & throw atleast not a play toy.

His lips turns cutely like he was thinking
"nahi maine iss title ki koi book nahi padhi" he grins yet again
geet rolls her eyes & moves ahead. He stretches his legs little, crossing his arm over his chest "tum chaho tho I can help u"
"aap phele bhi kah chuken ho aur main mana kar chuki hoon" she breaths out irritatedly "No thanks, I can find it myself"
"main book ki nahi" he pauses a little like pondering over his thoughts, making her heart flutter
"I meant the subject" kind of disappointing her may be
"actually I am pretty good at it & I am teachers favorite student too"
off course he is!! he would be good at everything geet thought to herself & favorite to every one & the last bit came out louder than just a thought
he grinned
she shrugged "I meant, Is there anything ur not great at?" she says bit uncomfortably trying to hide it all with a small smile
"bahut pyari hain"
he spoke holding her gaze
"tumhari smile"
she fluttered her lashes
"humesha yun hi muskaraya karo"
she blinked her lashes more than she thought she was "I always smile"
"na" he twitched in denial
"maine tho nahi dehka"
well that was enough of all teasing session she decided "shayad aap mujhe koi wajah nahi dethe muskarane ki"
he smirked his killing one
thud!! she held her heart.. & hormones that were working beyond her control right now.
he sexily reached over to the upper shelf hovering over her.. "main tho bahut kuch chata hoon"
he whispered close to her ears "aur bhut sari wajan bhi de sakta hoon inhe laboon ko" he spoke ever so huskily slipping down eying those lips
"yeh lo" "u were looking for this"
he loved that effect of his on her, every bit of her reacted to his proximity & her outright refusal Oh my my.. that was just too nave & cute for him.
He smirked "let me know if u need any help with it".. he said looking at the book OR he gazed at her lips 

She just stood there like a fool gaping at his retrieving self with that smirk & wink. She couldn't believe he actually found the book she was looking for because she had looked there on that rack at that particular spot. Yes she did.. GRR...& the fact she was feeling that thingy for this guy.. whom she kept warning herself not to.. & he just proved her wrong!!!

For Maan everything was at his accord. He could get anything & everything. There was nothing that he ever wanted & didn't get!!! he turned again like the nth time on his bed.

A small smile or may be a wink & it was done!! here he was struggling with this Pari.. umm.. he sighed "Geet"
& she was just not giving in.

He couldn't believe someone was in his thoughts all day & night apparently. He couldn't deny she is gorgeous not like those girls he has been with. Umm her eyes. they speak volumes. He doesn't have to say a word & they capture his thoughts.. beautifully reflecting in them. He liked her care a dam attitude. She wears what she wants & does what she wants. Unlike all the girls who try to fit in. he liked the way she doesn't take his crap.
He chuckled.. list was long

Number of time he had flirted with girls he knows.. by now he would have got one of those breath taking kisses. Here all he got was a smile. Dam he had to agree that smile was far better than those thousand breath taking kisses he had.
He can't believe he went all around just to get that smile back on her face. Especially after seeing her coming out of the staff room in the morning, he couldn't think straight. She looked so sad.. he pouted cutely, still not sure why he was cutting his girl frds call for the nth time today. 

PART 8   PREV     NEXT  
please leave me comments & likes it really means a lot
love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 10 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww
awesomeone
really love teenage MK