Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lakshmi- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
today is maanday... update milega aaj?

-lakshmi- thumbnail
cartoon diddls 02 muski kahaan ho? update ka waiting karing...
maneet2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love this story. it is awesom pls continue soon :)
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

PART 8
PAST CONTINUED

she crossed her arms growling "what nice"
he winks just before opening the washroom door "us"

oops jhali Geet was left totally shocked.. what the hell did he just say?
What us?
What is happening to her?

She tried her best to push aside that side effects that followed.

Christy helped her to change that pari gown.

Geet wore a pretty lemon yellow salwar kameez that Radha aunty had got for her. All her Indian dresses were brought by Radha aunty since Mr Handa had no clue on girls dresses.

Geet & Christy both reached to the dinning area. They helped themselves with the yummy Indian dishes & sat in the corner with their usual girly talk. They loved to talk about new fashions, new shades for the season.. very very typical teenage girls.

Geet heard one of the little girl from her group squeal again calling for pari didi. She causally looked at the direction, only to see him playfully chase the little girl around the place. He looked so different, innocent, childish playful, nothing like he was in washroom little while ago or like in school. She just brushes off the thought.

It was just those days when ur eyes refuses to open. She just didn't want to get out of her the bed this morning. She was feeling so terribly off. Then just then she hears the alarm blaring into her ears. She shuts it off & hates it when it goes on snooze .. aaa.. she screams almost shoving it under the pillow.

"waky waky" she hears christy' s voice
"no" Geet mumbles
"I don't want to go to school today " Geet grumbles pulling the spread over her head
christy immediately checks if she is ok.. & then snuggles closer. "what happened u seem warm sweety"
Geet just slips deeper in the spread. "I don't know, I just don't feel like waking up"
"ok, u take rest I will catch u latter" she softly pats her & gets up to leave, just before leaving out the door "Geet would u be mad, if I say..I.."
Geet rolled her eyes "I know u were with Jake last night"
christy bit her tongue "I wanted to tell u"
Geet "I know.."
Geet lazily pulled her sheet down & spread her arms. Christy ran into a sweet hug & squealed "u r my best friend"
"I am so sorry, I shouldn't have lied to u last night. I wanted to be with him. that's why I could have a sleep over"
Geet smiled.

On her way out christy met Mr Handa & told him Geet was not going to school. He wrote a note for the school & went to check on his princess.
Dad  walked in "what happened baby"
Geet tossed "just don't feel good dad"
dad spoke in a teasing tone "do u have a hang over"
Geet rolled her eyes & sat up  "u know I don't drink"
he gave her a bear hug "mera pyara bacha"
"u be nice ok" he kissed her on the head & let her sleep
"I shall make something light for the lunch"
"love u dad "she said softly slipping back under her spread
her dad is been trying hard to play the duo role of father & mother.

His dad "darji" is also been quiet a big support. Without darji, it would have been difficult to imagine bringing up Geet alone for Mohinder. Not that he didn't want to marry again but he never found the right person. He did meet few ladies after Geets mom passed away, but nun seemed to fit in their family in long run.

Darji always suggested him to move on but well nothing worked. It was their cute little family darji, mohinder & Geet. Both the fathers struggling with the little girl. Whole new ball game.

Around afternoon, she crawls out of her bed & walk down to the kitchen. The whole house was empty. Dad & darji were at work. She reached to the counter where her dad kept the kitchdi. She smiled looking at the sweet note he left for her with a smiley. She ate to her stomach full.

She was feeling much better. She planned to attend second half of the day. She took her cloths & went into the shower. Yes it felt just awesomely relaxing..warm water flushing down the aching body. She stretched, turned dropping her head backward.. & she thinks of one think
Maan
don't know why. Don't know how or why hot water running over her body made her think of him, but it did. Don't know may be because .. umm..or may be because it made her think of his warm breath fanning her neck, or how his hand felt on her body like burning. She really didn't know what was she doing thinking of MK in shower. What ever it was AAHH...
Common that was just too weird.

She got ready & went to school.

She was in her 11th grade & her studies was only getting tougher. She did well in all her subjects but English.. umm that was bit difficult. Actually it was the whole thinking part u know. Her whole way of thinking was too punjabi - hindi types.

After her mom died, Mohinder was trying hard to get that culture thing into her. Umm so technically she can't really have those English papers in. & just got shouted from English teacher. She made that pouting face & came out only to see him standing leaning close to her locker.

She ignored him totally with that mode of hers. & the fear what if he knows she was thinking about him in the shower. Dammit she looked every where but him.

She reached her locker & uncomfortably looked up. 
He was so comfortable smirking & looking hot as ever. OMG that meaningful look in his eyes.. & she was so sure it would vanish the moment she blinked & it did. & there it was his naughty glinting eyes.
Here she was again lost glaring at him for no reason.

There was an uneasy aura every one was staring at them.. actually at her, giving her a death looks. What was mighty MK the school president doing with a 11th grader. He was in his final year. They were just a year apart but in school they lived in a 2 different world altogether,

She gulped.
They were still having that staring competition. She was with that pouting glare & him with that stupid smirk, ask her she would say sexy smirk.. umm.

He looks past her to greet his best friend Max. they have that their usual high five & loud hug.
MK & Max carry on the hallway & he just looks back at her & flashed a smile before leaving her confused.  She was not even sure what was she doing now. The senior guys followed him. As the voice faded there were girls now noticing Geet. Those who didn't even know her until now were looking at her like she was some ghost.

Sorry sweeties had a little thing with my arm. Can't type for a while
please leave me comments & likes it really means a lot
love
muskan
  - PART 7 PREV  NEXT PART 9 -

Edited by muskanp - 10 years ago
sneha137 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
r

yepieee! me first to comment...  thanks a lot di for the update...πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› nd di type only when ur arm will be fyn we will wait till then u take proper rest...😊😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š and don't worry u can give us double treat when ur good...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ soo geet is soo fond of maan thinking of him in shower...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ love the way maan nd her past is revealing...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ waiting to see what more is stored...😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š daddy and daughter relation is too cute...⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈmohinder daarji geet sweet lil family...😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š maan is always in teasing mood...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bechari geet how she will deal with him she is soo naive nd innocent...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ thanks di for the update tk cr... πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š loads of love to u nd lil angels...πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Edited by sneha137 - 10 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

😊

Edited by singh24 - 10 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He affects her.
nice part ... Geet's family is cute one.
loved the father-daughter duo
TC
Craziest_MG thumbnail
flirty Maan
Target Geet
Lol

Nice update
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi dear ! thanks 4 da superb update! Love the past! Geet thinking abt Maan! well written! update soon! Get better! Btw wen will u update aparichit! Thanks 😊
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You hit like on my smiley wala resπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loving this cute Geet. 

Mohinder and Darji caring for a motherless girl. 

Love the khichdi he made for her.  Caring Dad... sweet scene.

Thinking of Maan in the shower?  😲😲

Ladki badi fast forward types hai Muski πŸ˜† but kya karein.. Maan ka jadu 😳

The scene by the locker was so typical high school brash boy style..πŸ˜ƒ

The girls giving her death glaresπŸ˜†, loved it.

Thanks for updating.

Hope your hand feels better soon..

Mera update nahi padha ab tak?  Bhool toh nahi gayi na mujhe?πŸ˜ƒ