satyarupa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all,
I am planning to visit Kerala.Everyone knows that Kerala is the most beautiful place to visit.Especially the beaches are the most popular in Kerala.And Varkala is one of the India's best beaches.So i wanted to visit once in my life time,but i do not know anything,This is my first visit.So please guide me how to reach there,travel operator in this zone,which route is easiest one from bagalore and what are the things i need to carry?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
have visited to keral but not this beach. munnar, periyar,back water  guruvayur, kochi Thekadi. shakarachrya birth place  I visited
you can take help of make my trip or google Keral Varkala beach . you will fet all information . on google map you will get railway route and bus route

I had planned my london, Paris visits malesiya singapur tour like this only.
you will get not only rajanikatbut keral information on google😉
sathyalaxmi thumbnail
Hello Swaroopa, It is true that kerala is one of the best places to visit in India. when are you planing to visit this place. In these zones, Kallada travels are doing good bus services. All the best for your trip.
satyarupa thumbnail
Hi,Thank you for the reply. I will consider your advice. And Im planning to visit ErnakulamThekkady etc. If any other places to visit,please let me know. Also request you to let me know hotels with low budget.Thank You.