Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mishtimohabbat

Hello! Let me begin by complimenting you for something though this is not the right place. I have seen the painting you made for Avi's Laal Ishq and it is a wonderful piece!
This is really awkward and weird because I feel so embarrassed to write this now! But I couldn't keep myself away and increase the weight of my guilt even more!
To begin with, there is absolutely no need for you to feel guilt over something so trivial. Besides, whenever a reader decides to leave their feedback for the writer, it is hardly a thing to be embarrassed about, so put those emotions aside. 😊
Let me first begin at mid-point (weird I told you!) I have actually stopped reading at chapter 10 of 'Wired Hearts' because it was a point that so deeply affected me that I felt the lurch of Geet's agony, grief and the need of closure all in reality and knowing that my needs for closure coincides with her made me halt and take a break Ji ...πŸ’”
If I tell you that I was unable to concentrate on anything for a few days after I wrote that chapter, will you believe me? That is actually what happened. I had to distract myself greatly beforevI could return to normal so I could write further, so yes, I completely relate to you having stopped reading with that chapter.
I am only telling you this so that you may know of how brilliantly you have written this piece.πŸ‘. esp this chapter... there is no frivolous hype or sense of drama in portraying Geet's tragedy to us as your readers... you have just laid it all so bare in your own style that its really intriguing to read.
I'm humbled. Thank you so much!
Now let me begin at the Beginning: 24 Chapters Prior to the above 23.. 
They really have not only laid a foundation to this story but strengthened my love in your writing! ... you are an amazingly gifted Writer with the talent of "Wiring" your Words to our "Hearts" ... "If Only You Saw Me" ...for me was a treat I felt I would want after passing every exam.. I call it a treat because of your generous doze of length in your chapters, the innocent portrayal of life in that phase where with friends one moulds their identity and future ..and in this case ..their Life... (Its awkward nowπŸ˜†) a rare combination to get in every chapter but you delivered it all so effortlessly in your words...
Thanks, again! I don't have words to express what I am feeling at this moment!
 I actually have no excuse as to why I couldn't write a comment of appreciation earlier to you!! I really don't know esp when you deserved one like every other writer does from a reader!! deep heart felt sorry Ji ..I really don't want to give reasons.. coz 24 chapters of bliss shouldn't be tainted with my lame of excuse of silence!! πŸ˜• 
And there is no need for an excuse at all. A writer is the happiest when their readers enjoy their writing. Feedback helps but it does not mean that a reader is bound to comment. 😊
But I imagine you are more generous hearted than myself and find it in your heart to forgive me β€οΈ... I solemnly promise to stay right with you in this journey of wired hearts though I am 23 chapters lateπŸ˜•πŸ˜³ for this too! but this is because I have not read most of them for now! 
As I do.. I will get back to you.. πŸ˜Š
There no wrong done for me to forgive you. Please do not feel burdened at all. 😊
And all I want is that you enjoy Wired Hearts as much as you enjoyed If Only You Saw Me. 😊

Now coming to the end! .. uff.. my longness! ... I must say that to say I was heart broken is an understatement...when Maan turned back at the airport with a broken heart and just left to just say in mere whispers  "If only you saw me"  Coz I was wailing !! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
I know it was all justified esp that it was inclined in the title itself but the tragedy of it all left me so much in tears... I guess there are many of your readers who were in the same state.. but when I did I was lucky to have read it late since by then you had left a note of a sequel which promised to bring them beyond that phase and ventures them into new lives and situation but with the same simmering love and golden hearts πŸ˜³β€οΈ Haayyee.. 
so here is what I am doing ...enjoying this beginning to an end of their closure in Love.. their reunion which I swear I wished to wish on a shooting star if it was possible coz I just didn't want such a beautiful couple of your story to be ever left apart!!! *I know talk about heights of melodramatic-nesss** 
I'm sorry to have made you cry and I am glad you understand why there had to be that end for IOYSM.
@Bold: That has to be one of the biggest compliments I have received, that a reader could connect so much to the characters of a story.

I can't remember what else I wanted to say since I have had this msg stored in my brain for so long!! but yee I will resume reading from chapter 10 onwards since I have quite recovered from that chapter.. (I just had lots of chocolates..ice creams and movie times all by myself!! to recover.. coz my friends were laughing at my plight for having such an attachment to a fictional story in their eyes!! but how do they know that any Maaneet story which would have an essence of reality and dream like yours can never remain just fictional in our minds and hearts now can it!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)
Lol. I know that feeling because I go through it a lot myself. Nobody understand how I could be so affected by a story. πŸ˜†
Thank you for sharing these lovely love stories with us.. I am looking forward to catching up πŸ‘
Thank you, for leaving your feedback and letting me know my writing is enjoyed and appreciated. 😊

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
**Replies begin from page 78.

24. Buzz In The Air

When I told Vyan of the plan, he was surprised but quickly covered up and said he was glad Raya had managed to make more people agree for the trip. He had already briefed me about the particular holiday package we were taking but I wanted to know everything so I could pass the information on to Ayush, who had called last night and requested that I tell him everything in detail. This was the reason Vyan and I were leaning over my computer in the cabin during lunchtime. I was seated in my place while Vyan was bent over with a hand on the table to get a closer look of the screen.

With both our eyes on the screen, we were talking about the details we were reading as he filled me in with any knowledge he had about the trip which was not mentioned on the website.

"Vyan, what is this? This - " I turned to him when I read a clause I couldn't understand, but stopped short when he turned his head and I found him too close to be comfortable. Reflexively, we both moved a bit so we were at an acceptable distance.

"Sorry." He murmured an apology and then quickly diverted his attention back to the screen, explaining me about the clause.

It was a first for me and Vyan to be so close but it was not something which I needed to worry about. It did not remain in my mind by the time I reached home and a very excited Raya met me. We had shopping plans with Anaya for the evening and we were all eager for the girls' day out. Sia and Pia, Anaya's sisters, had promised to play babysitters for Yana and Shay so Anaya could get enough time to prepare for the trip.

The shopping trip was fun, with all of us trying out the dresses and posing for the camera as Raya clicked pictures. For a long time now, it was her passion to capture random moments in a camera and shopping trips were always subjected to it. Anaya and I were enjoying it all too much to complain about it though.

"How do I look with this one?" I asked with a hand on my hip. We were in the sun hats section, trying out any and everything over there.

"Perfect!" Anaya whistled while Raya picked her camera yet again. I blew a kiss to the camera as Raya clicked the picture.

The next few days of the week were full of gatherings and preparations. It was a favourite topic for the ladies to talk about while the gents coordinated as much as they could but it was hard for them to sit through a conversation of the kinds and quantities of dresses which were to be packed. The Khuranas, though in constant contact with us, were still preparing for the trip separately. Zara had told us she did not need to shop for anything while Mrs. Khurana had preferred to stay at home due to her aching knees. I had not heard anything about Maan or his preparations, but I had not cared to ask anyone either. Rumour had it that he was coming along and maybe even bringing a couple of friends with him.

There was a tangible excitement in the atmosphere which kept all our moods uplifted. A day before we were to leave, I spread my shopping on my bed to finally put it in the duffel bag I was taking with me. Even though Raya and Anaya were at their own places, packing their stuff, we were constantly messaging each other on our mobile phones as well as clicking pictures of ourselves in any dresses we tried and then sending those pictures to the other two who kept a continuous commentary on how the one looked.

My eyes fell on the red sleeveless top I had worn to the club the other night and I recalled Vyan's compliment.

"How is he going to react when he sees me in such a different attire than from the office wear?" I wondered aloud to myself and then realised what I was thinking. I quickly reprimanded myself. "Who cares how anyone will react! I am not dressing up for Vyan or anyone else. It's only for myself!"

Edited by mayyo - 10 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜ƒ
I think Fawad was awesome todayπŸ˜†

Thoda spin ball pheka Geet ne par woh sambhal gaya.

Computer romance cute sa tha...

See it is so much easier when there is a picture for meπŸ˜‰

Maan is bringing some friends eh?  Nice.. I like this.  The mightier they get, the harder they fallπŸ‘

The girls taking pictures and trying clothes together sounds like youπŸ˜ƒ

Pretending not to care alsoπŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to the high seas now..

Thanks for updating Mari.

Edited by dqno1 - 10 years ago
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😲 πŸ˜² 

now now... Mayyo... whom should i imagine Vyan as?? πŸ˜† u surely going to get some "sweet" feedback about this part.. πŸ˜†

for me it is surely a surprise update.. πŸ˜ƒ 

what a beginning.. and what an end πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

hmm not that she is affected by Vyan.. but yet times.. u just recollect few things randomly from nowhere...
  i like this part ... 

hmm are u sure u r not spying on me?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

hahhaha not that i encountered the office incident in real life *good heavens* ... but i witnessed it.. err.. between well couples btw ..  πŸ˜›

shopping and clicking pics... πŸ˜³

frankly im not excited about their trip... im more concerned with the way she will handle two guys.. 

Now that "changed" maan is on board.. will Vyan become possessive?? 

when did they become strangers??  

you know that quote crosses my mind " we are not friends but strangers with memories" 

hmm too many thoughts are buzzing in my mind..   

Edited by KittuPratzz - 10 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for t update

Umm t feel is natural I guess
She seems to get comfartable with him

With no more burden in her heart I guess she is finally able to feel herself again
Happy & enjoying
Glad she has all her relations & close one around her
maansi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome .short and lovelyπŸ˜‰
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bhaware ne khilaya phool, phool ko le gaya rajkuwar...
πŸ˜†.

mujhe ye gana yaad aaya ek dum se.

honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
why is she thinking soo much about vyaan?? i dont like him anymore ganda bacha...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice chapter ..
Spending half of her time in office, it obvious she will get comfortable with Vyan.
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ship was stranded on the Alaskan watersπŸ˜†  Mere naseebπŸ˜†