Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ARandKJFan

FF hai, kuch bhi ho sakta hai ;)
We are guest characters anyway, bas party mein hai.
Later, whenever I want, hum tab aayenge 😆

No! I want US in this drabble. Like come on, friends interupting ZaYa's romance, will be so much fun ☺️
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jhanvi_TaaRey

No! I want US in this drabble. Like come on, friends interupting ZaYa's romance, will be so much fun ☺️

Well, this is a ZaYa drabble if you hadn't noticed. Maybe the occasional phone call to interrupt but nothing more. 😳
Crucio. thumbnail
Fine ^ par mera aur Rizu ka kya hoga >.< 

and UPDATE! =_= 
I need to go to tutions jaldi se >.< 
I CANT AFFORD TO MISS TUTIONS, KAY? 
SO UPDATE! 

Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

~Res~

~Unres~
Congrats for the new thread👏.. the title is really nice, and thank u for that mention🤗its always fun reading the drabbles and then leaving my comments

Day 10 is finally here and they are reached the party finally😆..cant wait for the next part seems like the party is going to be a lot of fun

Thank you! :)
Party will hopefully be fun and much more 😆
I'm here!
My net was pissed today.
Ab theek hua. -_-

Zaya Drabble: Honeymoon Days- Day 10(C)

"Boys and Girls, Men and Women,"
the voice boomed from the speaker nearby, "now comes the one thing any party is incomplete without, the couples dance. And since today is a party for the anniversary celebration of Mr.Ravi Nanda and his wife Mrs. Trisha Nanda, they will be the judges of the competition and will be giving an individual performance themselves. All you couples, get up and get dancing. And all you single ladies, and men of course, find a partner and get groovy."

"Come on bhabhi. Show Zain here how to dance, he really needs a tutorial," Rizwan mocked.

Zain pulled Aliya by the hand on to the dance floor and said, "Let's show them how it's done," pointing to his friends.

Since I'm bad at describing dances, you can imagine this dance, of course the clothes of the girl are different so some moves are different and the chair might be in our out. Otherwise, you are free to imagine the original ZaYa dance. ☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWBTaqBatl4[/YOUTUBE]

"And that's how it's done Rizwan," Zain said as he came out of the dance floor. Rizwan, determined to prove himself the better dancer asked Jhanvi to be his partner to which she obliged immediately. Since Ananya and Shaz had already found two single guys to dance with, Jhanvi immediately thought that she was asked because she's the only person left.

As Rizwan and Jhanvi went to dance again, Aliya and Zain too went back to dance, this time a normal dance. Zain pulled Aliya close by the waist and held her while they swayed slowly to the music. Zain asked her, "Where did you learn dancing?" "I wasn't a complete nun you know? I went to the occasional party and learned to dance because I was asked many times so experience taught me," she replied.

Zain's eyes suddenly darkened and softened almost immediately but Aliya noticed and decided not to say anything about it.

Excusing herself since she was tired, Aliya went to the drinks corner [There were alcoholic stuff too because Jhanvi's family is not muslim. Hope no one is offended.] She ordered an orange juice, realizing that all other juices were alcoholic. Just as she took a sip, Zain came there and she told Zain, "Zain, this stuff tastes weird. Try it." Zain took a sip and immediately gulped the whole glass down, which was a lot considering it was the size of a 500ml bottle.

"That is spiked Aliya. What were you thinking?" Zain told her and Aliya looked at him, alarmed that Zain had so much to drink and he wouldn't be able to hold it in. Her ride for the day was drunk.

Hehe.
Party abhi shuru hua hai.
Also, I hope no one is offended.
Spiking drinks is quite common in most stories and this track has been on my mind since a very long time.

Love,
Ananya

Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago
Crucio. thumbnail
reserved~ 
UPDATE now!! >.< 
Its 15 minutes =_= 
-EDITED- 

"Boys and Girls, Men and Women," the voice boomed from the speaker nearby, "now comes the one thing any party is incomplete without, the couples dance. And since today is a party for the anniversary celebration of Mr.Ravi Nanda and his wife Mrs. Trisha Nanda, they will be the judges of the competition and will be giving an individual performance themselves. All you couples, get up and get dancing. And all you single ladies, and men of course, find a partner and get groovy." Its the Bhagat's! As in - I'm Jhanvi Bhagat -.- 

"Come on bhabhi. Show Zain here how to dance, he really needs a tutorial," Rizwan mocked. No my Rizy darling, my Zainey boy knows how to dance ☺️

Zain pulled Aliya by the hand on to the dance floor and said, "Let's show them how it's done," pointing to his friends. And when I read this line, I instantly knew that you would have given the Barney-Robin dance.. *i was online through cell, so the video didnt load* 

Since I'm bad at describing dances, you can imagine this dance, of course the clothes of the girl are different so some moves are different and the chair might be in our out. Otherwise, you are free to imagine the original ZaYa dance. ☺️

"And that's how it's done Rizwan," Zain said as he came out of the dance floor. Rizwan, determined to prove himself the better dancer asked Jhanvi to be his partner to which she obliged immediately. Since Ananya and Shaz had already found two single guys to dance with, Jhanvi immediately thought that she was asked because she's the only person left. @bold: You are showing my character as a sick puppy in love =_=  @red: Gaah! Rizu doesnt love me =_= 

As Rizwan and Jhanvi went to dance again, Aliya and Zain too went back to dance, this time a normal dance. Zain pulled Aliya close by the waist and held her while they swayed slowly to the music. Zain asked her, "Where did you learn dancing?" "I wasn't a complete nun you know? I went to the occasional party and learned to dance because I was asked many times so experience taught me," she replied. Aw, just aw ☺️

Zain's eyes suddenly darkened and softened almost immediately but Aliya noticed and decided not to say anything about it. ahaaan, I like it  

Excusing herself since she was tired, Aliya went to the drinks corner [There were alcoholic stuff too because Jhanvi's family is not muslim. Hope no one is offended.] She ordered an orange juice, realizing that all other juices were alcoholic. Just as she took a sip, Zain came there and she told Zain, "Zain, this stuff tastes weird. Try it." Zain took a sip and immediately gulped the whole glass down, which was a lot considering it was the size of a 500ml bottle.  people will screw me, if they get offended 

"That is spiked Aliya. What were you thinking?" Zain told her and Aliya looked at him, alarmed that Zain had so much to drink and he wouldn't be able to hold it in. Her ride for the day was drunk.eepp <3 I smell romance <3 

Hehe.
Party abhi shuru hua hai.  haaann ☺️

Edited by Jhanvi_TaaRey - 10 years ago
delena_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ARandKJFan

Tu sach mein pagal hai 🤣

pehley nahi pata tha🤣
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice part.
like the video u put.perfect for ZaYa.
Zain was drunk now what Aliya will be do.thanks for pm.
_PanCake_ thumbnail
Amazing update...
Wow zain is drunk...
Btw if am not wrong yeh ab tak ka sab se bada update tha ryt?
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Sis I m luvng these Party Updates...!!

Lolz Drunken Zain will be epic...I m so looking forward to next update...!!!

Overall awesome part

P.S Dekh Mera DP...Zain Rizu Saath mein..haha