Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: spvd

part 10
nice...
OMG poor Geet...
her stubbornness led to this...
feel sorry for her...
cont soon dear...

Yes, she thinks her being stubborn for a drive that evening led to this...
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Luvforever

D facade geet wears 4 raya of being strong does slip off wen she is alone & it even leads her to sleepless night... She feels responsible 4 d death of her parents who were her everything... D guilt she carries along herself is actualy breaking her inside its soo painful to loose our parents who r our everythng... Wen wil she strt living again instead of jst passing her days... ?? Maybe nw aftr coming here she may try to live... Nw i m eager to knw hw d stry wil move nw...
& yeah u r rite maybe geet's guilt is stopping her 4rm talkng abt maan... Bt i m equaly intrstd in knwng abt maan & his family...

@ Bold: She is in a state of mind where she hurts and she feels guilty yet she still tries to live. The biggest hurdle in living to the fullest is her loneliness and I suppose when this issue is addressed, she will return to life in a better form.

Maan and his family are soon to enter. They'll be coming within a chapter or two of each other. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the feedback, Prati! And I forgot to answer your complete question the last time. I am from Pakistan. πŸ˜Š
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf24

Gosh what an amazing yet painful update. Geet feels that she us responsible for her parents' death no matter how much raya tries to tell her that it was an accident and so she pretends that she is fine while she battles her own pain and guilt. Mind blowing job with this update. It seems so real. Looking forward to what is in store next. 

Thank you!
It indeed is the case for most conscientious people who feel they have wronged their loved ones that they don't forgive themselves so easily...
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SnowFlakes_

Very emotional update ..

geet holds herself responsible for her parents death & leaving with this guilt ..😭

That is only natural for anyone, isn't it?
Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

snow on the ground
but din hai sunny sunny sunnyπŸ˜†

Yo Avi that's very funny... lol πŸ˜†
mayyo thumbnail
**Replies to the comments begin from page 116.

11. Chhoti

The last remnants of my sleepless night went away when I answered Raya's call while working in the office.

"Really? What time are you landing?" I questioned after receiving the news that they were coming and then continued without letting her speak. "I'm so so happy! Give the phone to Raunaq!"

She laughed at my hushed squealing. "Here, talk to him."

"Hello, my lovely saali Di!" He was the usual flirty self with me.

"Raunaq! When are you landing? One thing I'm making clear before you come! You and Chhoti are going to stay with me. Is that clear?" I could hear his chuckle.

"Di, I've been given a company residence already so..." I pouted. "But, you can keep your Chhoti for as long as you want!"

"Are you sure?" I asked teasingly. "I may never want to return her!"

"I'm positive." He sounded arrogant. "Because she can't live without me as much as I can't!"

"I can't argue on that!" I gave up. "Okay, tonight, it is, right? I'll be there at the airport." I was at the office and I had just realised that I wasn't even alone in the room so I hung up with them and turned around to see Vyan's gaze curiously fixed on me. I passed him a superficial smile before walking to my own table.

"Somebody coming?" He asked in a casual manner.

"Yeah, my sister." I tried to get back to the design I was working on but his voice distracted me again.

"Oh! "Chhoti"?" I looked at him with raised eyebrows. I wasn't talking that loud for him to listen to my conversation across the room.

"You were eavesdropping." It was an accusation.

"Nope! I just happen to be blessed with extraordinarily sharp ears which tend to catch what beautiful women talk." He smiled lopsidedly and winked at me. For a moment, I was taken aback to be on the receiving end of this from Vyan who had kept his chivalrous attitude intact with me. But then I rolled my eyes and decided to play along.

"Thanks for the compliment!" I flashed an exaggeratedly sultry smile and then turned back to my work. "Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some work to do."

He was probably stumped by the sudden change in my demeanour because he didn't say anything after that.

When I left for the day, he offered me a drive like he'd been doing since I joined but I turned it down yet again, and went my way.

It was later at night when I needed to be at the airport. I spent my time at home tidying up the other bedroom for Raya and Raunaq since I was determined to make them stay here until their own residence was ready.

G had come over after dinner to take me to the airport even when I had protested. She'd dramatically convinced me by emotionally blackmailing me and then laughed about it when my tube light flickered on how she had trapped me.

The airport was crowded at this time of the night. There were a number of flights which had landed and it would take some time before my R & R would appear in front of me.

Edited by mayyo - 10 years ago
Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

Mera influence nahi hai

yeh inki khud ki specialty hai..

ek baar mein seedha jawab deti toh kya jaata iska? :P

Is argument mein I will go with "no comments" πŸ˜†
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

😲

Itna chotu sa update?

Oh I guess because it was about ChottiπŸ˜†

The excitement to see your sister and fighting with Jiju over time with her was perfect.

This Vyan is crowding her and irritating me.😑  Mere jaanu ki hai woh.. 

Glad she gave him a fitting reply

At this rate updates should be daily..πŸ˜›

Jaldi jaldi jaldi

Thanks for updating Mari

Edited by dqno1 - 10 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
part 10:
extreeemely painful part...let no one have such a fate.. let such things remain just in stories...parents , that word is a sensitive one for me...so this update made me cry  Edited by honeygrape - 10 years ago
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

already 11 parts are finished and Maan is nowhere in sight...πŸ˜”

Vyan is great flirt but I think he is attracted more towards Geet...

interesting update...

thanx for pm...