Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: vvdn

Hey Mahak
         it's too good yaar. Vaardan to hai hi HandsomeπŸ₯° aur finally Kajal aur uski Ma ne Anhal ko mana hi liya waise tumne sahi kaha aaj kal ki ladkiya ufff !!!
            but i really like the idea of Shalabh  to give a  surprise  party to his mom n dad it's really interesting.waise ye Shalabh ko kya pareshani hai?why he is so tenced?
               plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon.waiting for net part.

Hi dear,
Finally u r back.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I am too happy to see u again here.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Vardaan is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.πŸ˜‰
Manayenge hi kyounki aakhir vo un ki bhi to pyaari sis n mom hai na.πŸ˜†
haan ab kya kare Shalabh bhool hi gaya tha na Sunny ne yaad dilaya na hota to ye bhi na hota.πŸ˜‰
Vo to baad me pata chlega ki secreat kya hai.πŸ˜•
Haan mai jaldi hi ud karoongi.
Thanks a lot for ur comment.😊
Vartika07 thumbnail

Hey all of guys jaise jaise replies bahenge vaise vaise update k duration bhi kam hote jaayenge.

To ye raha next part:-

"Are hum log yahan tak aa gaye par yahan to koi bhi nahi dikhai de raha hai." Mr. Malhotra said.

"Aur yahan to light bhi nahi hai." Mrs. Malhotra said.

"Ruko mai call karta hoon Shalabh ko." He said but as soon as he started dialing his number the lights went on n with a huge round of applause every one greeted them Happy Anniversery.

The hall was decorated beautifully with pink n blue colours because Shalabh?s dad likes blue n his mom likes pink. Lot of bouquets n flowers ofdifferent kind were used in decoration. Bilkul  waisa hi jaisa Mrs. Malhotra ne socha tha. Hall k ek corner me mundup bhi bana hua tha.

"So ladies n gentleman pls. again give a huge round of applause to my dad n mom jin ki shaadi ki aaj 25th anniversary hai." Shalabh ki awaaz aayi.

The hall echoed with huge clapping again. Shalabh came from opposite direction bringing a huge chocolate cake with icing.

"Maine socha tu bhool gaya." His mom said.

"Oh common mom how can i?" Shalabh said trying to convince his mom.

"Mujhe bhi ek baar k liye aisa hi laga tha." His father too said.

"Accha,vaise aap logon k liye ek surprise aur hai." He said smiling broadly.

"Vo kya hai?" Mrs. Malhotra asked.

"Andar aa jaao na." he called someone.

She was none other than their daughter Ishita Malhotra (KT of KSBKBT) who was currently doing job in a MNC. They both were overwhelmed by joy.

"Tu kab aayi yahan",  her mom asked hugging her.

"Bus aa gayi aap dono ko surprise karne ko aur apne buddhu bhai k saath mil kar maine ye plaaning ki thi. Ok mom n dad happy anniversary to both of u." she wished her mom n dad hugging.

"Accha to ye tum dono ka plan tha."her dad said smiling.

"Hum dono nahi theeno ka." She said.

"Teeno matalb kaun?" her mom asked in confusing tone.

"Matalab ye Sunny." Ishita said.

"Happy anniversary uncle n aunty", he bent to touch their feet.

"Jeete raho kush raho aur khoob tarakki karo." They blessed him.

"Oho tabi mai sochoo ki aaj tum theeno ko kaise nahi yaad aaya ki humari anniversary hai." Mr. Malhotra said.

"Now mom n dad chaliye pehle mundup me baithiye aur poore customs k saath fir se shaadi kijiye." Ishita said n both of them dragged them to Mundup.

Tabhi Shalabh ki nazar Mallika par gayi jo perfect modern off shoulder knee length dress me kadhi ho kar Shalabh ko hi dekhe jaa rahi thi. Shalabh ko us ki annkhon me kuch ajeeb se cheej dikh rahi thi.He was feeling  uncomfortable by her gaze so he went n stood in another direction.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

After a littile chit chat with Arjun Mugdha gave the phone to Anu n they both talked at least thirty five minutes.

"Ab aa bhi jaa yaar shaadi k baad baat kar lena." Is tarah se kai baar bol chuki thi Mughda par no effect.

Someone knocked at the door n Anu cut the line immediately. Par ye shararat thi humari Mugdha ji ki koi nahi tha wahan.

"Tu tujhe to mai batai hoon ruk." N the Tom n Jerry fight starts.

After a little chit chat they have their dinner n Khurana's left for their house.

Anu was humming a song:-

Tujhe dekha to ye jaana sanam,

Pyaar hota hai dewaana sanam;

Ab yahan se kahan jaaye hum,

Teri bahaonme mur jaayen hummm.

Tujhe dekha to ye jaana sanam.

He was in his dream n she was finding him everywhere. Aisa hi kuch haal Arjun ka bhi tha.

Aankhen meri lalalaa,

Sapne tere ;

Dil mera yaadein teri;

Haan mera hai kya?

Sab kuch tera

Jaan teri saanse teri;

Meri aankhon me annsoo tere aa gaye

Muskurane lage saare gum mmm

Tujhe dekha...

"Off kya ho gaya hai mujhe har jagah wahi dikh rahi hai. Kahin mai paagal na ho jaao. Koi itna deewana kaise bana sakta hai mujhe?" Arjun said to himself.

"Mai kahan khoyi hue hoon aaj pata nahi kya ho gaya hai. Koi aisa bhi jadoo kar sakta hai kya aap par?" she was totally surprised to herself.

Ye dil kahin lalalaa

Lagta nahi,

Kya karoo mai kya kahoon;

Haan tu saamne lalalaa

Baithe rahe mai tujhe dekha karoo.

Tune awaaz di dekh mai aa gayi;

Pyaar se hai badi kya kasam mmm

Tujhe dekha to ye jaana sanam,

Pyaar hota hai dewaana sanam;

Ab yahan se kahan jaaye hum,

Teri bahaonme mur jaayen hummm.

Yahi sochte hue both of them fall asleep fast.

Here in Vardaan's house:-

He took a shower n came out with a towel wrapped on his body he opened his cupboard n started to find a suitable pair of jeans and shirt or t-shirt.

Someone entered in his room n when she saw Vardaan in this condition she screamed n Vardaan looked in that direction with surprise. He immediately picked a towel n covered himself. He hides himself in one corner of wardrobe.

He was shocked to see some one in his room like that. He was unable to find out who's she. She soon left. Vardaan peeped out from the corner of wardrobe n when he saw no one there he came out n took out his clothes n wore it.

Soon he came downstairs n saw the same girl there with Mr. Kapoor .He understood that she is Urvashi. He came down silently n sat opposite to Urvashi who was trying her best to avoid his gaze.

"Are aa gaya tu? Chal khana reday hai aap log khana khane k liye chaliye." Mrs. Arora said.

He saw first time her. She was so beautiful n sober gal .She was simple n sweet and she doesn't have any attitude problem. Her eyes were very beautiful just like Vardaan's mom. Vardaan k liye is duniya me sab se khoobsurat us ki mom hai .Us ko apni mom jaise hi ladki chahiye. College time me aur abhi bhi kaafi ladkiyan marte thi us par but his choice was totally different. Urvashi vaise hai bahut acchi phir bhi pata nahi kyoun Vardaan kuch aur hi dhoondh raha hai.

"Are kahan khoya hua hai chal na.V r all waiting for u there." His dad said.

"Haan chaliye". He went there with his dad.

Soon they had their dinner and through out the dinner Vardaan n Urvashi were silent. They all finished their dinner and it?s time to leave.

"Ok Mr. Arora ab hum chalte hain .It was nice meeting u all n specially Vardaan." Mr. Kapoor said.

Vardaan surprised at his statement but avoided. He bid them good bye n they soon left.

"Accha mom dad good night mai sone jaa raha hoon." He left immedieatly.

"Tum ko Urvashi kaise lagi?" Mr. Malhotra asked his wife.

"Bahut pyaari bacchi hai,kyoun?" she asked.

"Nahi bus aise hi poocha.Ok chalo chalte hain der ho rahi hai." He said n both of them left for their room.

To kaisa laga mere friends ko ye update.Apne reply jaroor dijiyega.

Waiting for replies.

Bye take care n enjoy.

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 13 years ago
vvdn thumbnail

hey so is that Mallika is the reason of shalabh's weired behaviour?let's see!
so Arjun n Anu ka haal behaal hai πŸ˜³ i like the song suited to their situation.πŸ˜‰

ab ye Urvashi kahase aa gayi πŸ˜”maine toh socha tha ke Kajal is the best choise for Vaardan & i think he is also waiting for girl like Kajal kyu!!

plzz update soon.

fanatic 21 thumbnail
loved it...arjun n anu part was really nice....

song was icing on cake......

very nice part in all
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good one update soon
aur plz kajal aur vardan ko jaldi mil wao

prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was really nice
love anu and arjun part
plz update soon   
Riya_16 thumbnail
Very nice update.The surprise obviously has made Mr and Mrs Malhotra very happy....πŸ‘
Continue soon
Hii vartika dear first of all sorry for late reply, pata hai maine pehle bhi comment kiya tha, magar pata nahin kaise delete ho gaya, yeh NAYA IF na mujhe pareshaan kar daalega, anyways the ud was really-really nice as usual, ur really a very- very awesome writer dear, i just loved this part, keep up the good job, gr8 going dear. And this is for u πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.

with lots of love.
priti.
Edited by pritib0 - 15 years ago

sorry dear galti se dobara comment de diya tha, lekin pehla waala aa gaya.

Edited by pritib0 - 15 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vvdn

hey so is that Mallika is the reason of shalabh's weired behaviour?let's see!
so Arjun n Anu ka haal behaal hai πŸ˜³ i like the song suited to their situation.πŸ˜‰

ab ye Urvashi kahase aa gayi πŸ˜”maine toh socha tha ke Kajal is the best choise for Vaardan & i think he is also waiting for girl like Kajal kyu!!

plzz update soon.

Are baba shaadi hone waali hai to haal behaal hi rahega.πŸ˜‰ na .
chahenge hi na ki jaldi se jaldi sab ho jaaye.πŸ˜†
Urvashi to bus ek twist hai darling story ka .😊
Bhala mere me itni himmat ki Kajal ko Vardaan se alag kar doon.😲
Thanks for ur comments dear.πŸ˜ƒ