~.::.~Maayka Maza: Vol. 13~.::.~

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Veer and Soni come a little closer due to the baby. Chery tries to poison veer but he refuses to listen to her and believe that the baby is not his. Durga is being extra nice to soni becasue of the baby and this upsets chery who decides to put to an end to this matter once and for all. she gets false DNA reports that show that the baby is not veer's. during her ceremony soni overhears chery talking to goons about kidnapping soni and confronts her but she is captured by the goons. her that the party chery shows false reports to veer who loses control and consumes poison later in his room. before faiting he overhears chery talking to someone on the phone about how she framed and loses contiousness. everyoen takes him to the hospital and here soni escapes.

May 12, 2008

May 13, 2008

May 14, 2008

May 15, 2008

May 12, 2008

May 13, 2008

May 14, 2008

May 15, 2008

That muct be the one with Soni & veer. When Veer thinks Soni is sleeping, he goes over to her and talks with their baby, that was a touching scene😳 Veer loves his baby so much..

Veer Khurana. even after all this, he trust his wife so much, and won't believe that she betrayed him😳 even after showing her that he hates her, he still loves her so much and cares for her.

Cherry Khurana. She is doing all her work so perfect. Even after someone finds out the truth, she blackmails them emotional. She even bet the real villian durga khurana.

~*Please Welcome Our New Viewbie*~
Congratulate Nadia Here

~.::.~Game of The Week~.::.~
Participate Here!!!

DOTW: How can Maayka Get the Charm Back?

">">will soni loose the baby?
soni's fate
this is too much!
i am confused w/ the DNA reports

VS ff " dreams come true by  preeti_saarrthi

MS FF - Yeh Ishq Hai by taran13

FF-SAATH...wid you always by giggling gurl

These are only a few of them, I cant post all siggies in here..these were randonly chosen, I hope you guys will understand😳😳😳

Hope you guys enjoyed the newsletter!!!

Special Thanks to Nadia for the Scene, Star and Villain of the Week

Edited by shrutibali - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyGirl0828 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeahhh Im firtt...:D
First of all I would llike to congratulate you fro becoming the mod in Kis Desh Meh Hain Mera Dil....And second of all best newsletter of Maaykaa till date:d Keep up the goodd work

Anaskhaa
shrutibali thumbnail

Originally posted by: *PakiBeauty*

Yeahhh Im firtt...:D
First of all I would llike to congratulate you fro becoming the mod in Kis Desh Meh Hain Mera Dil....And second of all best newsletter of Maaykaa till date:d Keep up the goodd work

Anaskhaa

thank u and THANK YOU😆

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrtas dear and awesome work 👏
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fab wrk as usuall Shurti hpe u dnt mnt callin u dat..U alwyz do a g8 job. 👏 .Keep it up.. 😳
BabyGirl0828 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutibali

thank u and THANK YOU😆

Your most welcome

shrutibali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shantell

Fab wrk as usuall Shurti hpe u dnt mnt callin u dat..U alwyz do a g8 job. 👏 .Keep it up.. 😳

of course i dont mid u calling me by my name😆