FF-SAATH...wid u alwys[part29UPDATEDpg21]

giggling gurl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
heyyy guyss,,, i wana start a new ff,.... its about ANGAD-KRIPA and MAHI-SHABD....

its called ''SAATH...with you always''....

angad n shabd r brothrs and angad is a rockstar whereas shabd is a successfull fashion photographer... the story is how they fall in love wid the sharma twins...kripa and mahi...

if u guys find it intrsting i wil start it off...
do replyyy😊
Edited by giggling gurl - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi_forever thumbnail
OMG, it tooooooooooooooooo interesting , please i request u to continue it yaar, it will be gr8, i am sure. i love angad and shabd together along wid my two dream ladies kripa-mahi, wow so exciting! 😳 😳 πŸ˜›
lovedeep06 thumbnail
do start it!! its sounds really interesting..
giggling gurl thumbnail
I think i wil do the intro now... πŸ˜‰

Angad and shabd are brothrs.... sons of Dilip and Naina Khanna...

Angad is the big boy of the house and is a big rockstar. he is very good lookin and almost evry gurl in the country is in love wid him. he is kinda arrogant and rude but he loves his parents. he loves his younger brothr and dadi more than anyone else in the whole world. he wud do anytn for them. he does not believe in love and marriage.

Shabd meanwile...is romantic and the sweetheart. he believes in love and even though lot of gurls r crazy abt him, he is still lookin out for his dream girl. he is a reverred and successfull fashion photographer. shabd loves his brothr and dadi above evryone els and wil do anytn for them too.

the only thing angad and shabd does not agree on is LOVE...<as u guys cud hav understood>...shabd always tries to make angad believe in love...but its mostly in vain πŸ˜‰

both naina and dilip are happy wid their life and is in the lookout for two suitable girls for angad and shabd. they want simple girls who wud love their sons and wud look aftr them too. they think the sharma gurls wud be the best for their sons. but are kinda scared to break it to angad because he doesnt believe in marriage.

the sharma intro after u guys put in a reply about how much u think this is dumb...lolzz πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arrreyyy...wah wah..meri jaaan..kya ff hai yaaaar...tum bhi buri nahi ho....lols.....hehe...waise...cont zaroor karna...intezaar karoongi...hehe...lols....waise...yu didnt inform me huh...tht u r starting one??!!!....wil get yu for tht..hehe..just kidding...waise....everyone out there.....plss do reply and comment...she's excellent at this...and i'm sure u'l love it...hehe......
PS: be regular with ur updts gurl....

luv nandini
nandini27 thumbnail
arrreyyy...wah wah..meri jaaan..kya ff hai yaaaar...tum bhi buri nahi ho....lols.....hehe...waise...cont zaroor karna...intezaar karoongi...hehe...lols....waise...yu didnt inform me huh...tht u r starting one??!!!....wil get yu for tht..hehe..just kidding...waise....everyone out there.....plss do reply and comment...she's excellent at this...and i'm sure u'l love it...hehe......

luv nandini
nandini27 thumbnail

luv nandini
nandini27 thumbnail

luv nandini
nandini27 thumbnail

luv nandini
nandini27 thumbnail

luv nandini