A VS ff "dreams come true"the end, pg14

Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hello everyone........i have already started one ff on veeni called taking chances......will update that later.....for now i'm starting another ff.....this one is quite simple unlike TC....its going to be from soni's POV......here is the 1st part😳

Part 1 :

The wedding day, suppose to be one of the best days in a girl's life, turned into her worst?  How does it happen?  It happens if the man you are about to marry, is in love with someone else and you know it, but can't do anything about it.  How it happened to me, you ask…  Well to answer that we will have to start from the very beginning.  I will have to take you back into time.  So if you are ready fasten your seat belts and hold tight…

We are breaking all barriers of logic and science, as we travel back through space and time… whoooosshhhhh….whoooooshhhhh… Okay okay, I'll cut out the sound effects, I think you get enough sound effects anyways with a certain someone's k-shows… 😉

Okay so here we are.  There I am wrapped in a tiny little baby pink blanket, giggling.  Don't I look so cute, cuddly and beautiful?  I always knew I was special.  I am just so cute; all the baby boys are looking at me.  Wait a minute; those are not my parents?  Why are they picking me up?  Oh opps, I am actually the baby beside the cute baby.  *Insert nervous laugh here*.  Let's just fast-forward this part, who cares about a bunch of babies anyways.  Ok so here we are, aww, my father is looking at my report card, and he looks so proud his eyes are welling up with tears of joy.  Oh, he is bending down to kiss me.  Wait a minute!  That is my younger sister Mahi!  It's not my report card he is holding.  *Ahem* fast-forward.  There I am setting up a prank, and then falling for it myself.  Right.  Fast-forward.  Hey look I am getting an award on sports day!  Let's get a closer look on the trophy and see what I got it for.  "A special award for effort, (for coming last in four races consecutively)".   Okay, that's it.  Fast forward, fast forward, fast forward. 

Aha!  Stop!  We are finally here!  My college.  And look there I am.  What?  You can't see me?  Okay, you see that girl with the lovely long hair, the beautiful glowing skin, the perfectly manicured hands, and the perfect make-up on her face.  Yes!  Yes, the girl with the name-brand clothes.  Okay now look to her left; you will see a girl with a funky hair-style, with blue and pink highlights in her hair, black nail polish on her finger nails, neon pink t-shirt.  Yes! Yes, her, the one who has heavy eye-liner on.  Look directly in front of her.  There I am.  Which one?  Come on guys, the one with her hair high in a short little pony tail?  A white t-shirt with different paints smeared all over, with a red long sleeve shirt underneath?   Blue jean ripped at the knees, and not because I bought them that way, just because they are my favourite pair and I wear them so much.  There is rip on the jeans at the back as well, but it is has been stitched back, with a pink cloth, cut into the shape of heart.  You see me!  Finally! 

So here we are in my college, I am doing fashion designing by the way.  Can't tell from my clothes!  You can't!  Well I am still a student okay, learning.  And I am only in first year, lot more to learn.  Anyways…  Oh! By the way the two girls that I told you about earlier that were walking slightly behind me are my two best friends.  Anjy and Sandy.  Well that is what I call them; their real names are Anjali, the one with the long hair and Sandeep, the one with the short hair.  Yes, Sandeep, you heard right.  Don't know what her parents were thinking giving their daughter a boy's name, but it happens. 

Now you must be thinking why you are here at my college, because in about five seconds you will see a big black car roll into the college, the door of the car will open and a most dashing and a bit too good looking guy will step out of it.  Five, four, three, two, one…  There he is.  There he is stepping out, taking off his sunglasses, and acting like he owns the college.  Gosh, he is already getting on my nerves; I mean could he be anymore perfect with his good looks and all.  Annoying! Now, you must be wondering, why I am talking about him.  Oh by the way his name is Veer, Veer Khurana.  Son of a really big business man, hence their family is very rich.  All the girl's in my college day-dream about him… blah blah blah …same old story of the rich brat.  Do I have a crush on him, you are asking?  Ha!  No way!  I mean, of course I can't deny his good looks or that he is just so dreamy….. *sigh* …but to like him! No way!  Never!  We both live in completely different worlds, which will never meet.  At least that is what I used to think.

Oh yes, why am I telling you about him?  Well because, even though I don't know it yet, he is the one I am getting married to. 

*....................*......................*............... ........*...............*........*

plz remember to comment.

~*Preeti*~😳

Edited by preeti_saarrthi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HOUSTON2007 thumbnail
Very well written Pooja...Please continue.
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very nice
will like to read more
scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whoooosshhhhh….whoooooshhhhh... 😆 😆
You rock chica...this is going great...continue soon.
Lizzie89 thumbnail
hey guys, next part up😊
Part 2 :
Our first meeting…
Now you can't really call it a meeting, it is more like an encounter. But really how different is a meeting from an encounter. And no! It is not the kind of encounter you see in the movies, with the criminal running and the police… I will leave it at that, cause viewers'; in this case readers' discretion was not advised. So getting back to the point of our first encounter. It had begun as a regular day, with me cursing under my breath as I ran behind the bus that was obviously early cause I am never late. Okay, okay maybe I was a little late, but still the bus driver clearly saw me running towards the bus yet he purposely shut the door before I could reach it. I swear the bus driver has some personal enmity with me. Or maybe he has a life-long enmity with my dad. Yes! He and my dad were childhood friends, and as they grew they both fell in love with the same girl, but she chose my dad. Hence leaving a deep wound in the driver's heart and now he seeks his revenge in making me suffer. It seems so plausible, except why do I feel like I am missing something integral about my theory. Oh right … my parents had an arranged marriage, and I forgot this is not a certain someone's K-plot so it can't have this twisted story line. Right… so where were we? Oh right, I had just missed the bus. Okay, so even though I had missed my bus I had not missed my will to make to my class in time. Determined to make it in time, for once, I slung my bag over my shoulder, put my extra books that didn't fit in my bag under my shoulder and held the painting sample, that was still had wet paint on it in my hands, hoping it would dry before I had to hand it in, and I ran. I ran as fast as I could, which obviously isn't very fast, since I had a zillion things to carry in hand.

I was almost there. I could see my teacher walking towards the class, a new rush overcoming me, I had to beat her, and I had to get to class before she did. So I walked, faster, faster. In my mind this was all happening in slow motion of course, with the teacher at one end and me at the other, the students between us disappearing, and the only things remaining the door of the class that we both were gunning towards. And then it happened. I bumped into him. Yup, you guessed right, it was Veer Khurana I had bumped into. Now, this was no little bump where you say sorry and move on. This was the kind of bump, where my, still wet, painting is stuck to his white, perfectly ironed shirt, and as I smile nervously and rip it off, it is too late, cause now it is shirt that carries my work of art. He looked down upon me, his eyes full of anger. I had to think fast, and save myself or else he was going to devour me in about two seconds. So I let everything fall and clasped my hand over my mouth, trying to attempt an expression of shock. Now don't get me wrong, that I was not shocked that I had bumped into Veer Khurana, I was. But the kind of expression I was trying to build up now was the kind that said, just like him I too was a victim of some idiot getting late and walking too fast to class, with disregard for anyone else in their path. I quickly turned around and started yelling at some random student, telling them it was so inconsiderate of them to push me like that, all the while I kept the corner of my eye on Veer trying to decode his expression and if it was changing from anger to pity.

Slowly I turned back around, trying to make the cutest, most innocent puppy eyes at him. But it didn't work, he looked just as furious as before. So I let out a nervous laugh, and in an attempt to make things better, with my hands started to dust his shirt. This obviously made things worse. How? Well let's see, first of all you can't "dust" paint off a shirt, you can only "dust" dust of shirts. And second of all, I didn't realize that my hands themselves had paint all over them, and smearing them all over his shirt, just made his shirt more colourful. So even though I had realized that wiping my hand on his shirt was not helping matters, yet, for some unknown and I am sure, utterly stupid reason, I continued to do it. I felt so relieved when Veer took his hands and held my wrists with them to make me stop. I looked up at him and gave a wide grin that was still full of guilt. But then in a most shocking and arrogant manner he jerked my hands back and shaking his head walked away. I was dumbstruck. Watching him walk away I felt like picking up the remaining of my destroyed painting and throwing it at him along with my books and anything else I could get my hands on at that moment. He should have watched where he was going; I mean how hard is it to miss a girl who has her hands full of books and painting samples? Maybe if he didn't always have his head up high, he could maybe see us "lowly" regular people walking around. I huffed and puffed in anger as I stood in the corridor of my college, watching Veer walk away.

When I finally calmed down and started to pick up my books, I realized that the people walking by me were giggling as they went past. I could use a good laugh. So I started to follow people's gazes, trying to figure out what they were laughing about. It was something around me. Excitedly I looked around, when my gaze fell on my reflection in the glass of a window. Oh gosh! They were laughing at me! When I had clasped my hands on my face I hadn't realized that I had left imprints of my paint covered fingers, making it look like I had a multicoloured moustache and beard. I wanted to cry, throw down my books and stomp my feet on the ground. Our first encounter and I had looked like a complete fool! This day could not get any worse or so I thought. 

*...................................*....................... ............*...................................*........... .......................*
plz comment.😳
~* Preeti*~
Lizzie89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HOUSTON2007

Very well written Pooja...Please continue.

thanks....glad u liked it😳

Originally posted by: akash99

very nice
will like to read more

thanks.....plz read the above part😃

Originally posted by: scorpiorule

whoooosshhhhh….whoooooshhhhh... 😆 😆
You rock chica...this is going great...continue soon.

😆😆....u liked the sound effects?😆.....tnx di....next part up😳

Lizzie89 thumbnail

Part 3 :

Silence is Golden…

So you all remember how I told you the day could not get any worse. Ha! How wrong was I because it did! Needless to say, yet I am saying it anyways, I was late to class and couldn't hand in my painting sample. Well, I could have handed in that sample if I could have gotten Veer's shirt, but I am sure he would not have cooperated with that. Can you imagine it, going up to him and asking him to take his shirt off so I could give it to my teacher. Yikes, just thinking about it makes me shudder. Anyways, the rest of the day was spent feeling like I had my very own black cloud raining over my head, making me feel miserable. And as if an imaginary cloud was not enough, when the day finally ended and it was time for me to go home, it actually started raining. This day was just getting better and better by the minute. And guess who had forgotten their umbrella, just guess…come on, you know her, she is one who dreads waking up in the morning, and when she finally wakes up, she has just enough time to get ready and zoom out of the house, obviously forgetting her umbrella at home, where it sits all nice and dry. Unlike me, who was now drenched from head to toe with the evening bus running late, super late. This convinced me that it was not just the morning bus driver who hated me but there was entire bus drivers' who hate Soni club out there. Every night they would sit together and plan on how to make the morning bus early and evening bus late!     

To stop my mind from running wild with new theories of why the bus drivers hated me so much, I took out my lunch, which I had ignored all day. Eating always got my mind off of things. Now this was no extravagant lunch, rather it could hardly qualify as lunch. It consisted of a very ripe banana, you know the kind that are no longer yellow from any angle, a gigantic apple, and this apple was the one that you don't want to leave in the bowl with the other apples, because one rotten apple can make others rotten as well, and a some-what decent looking orange. Decent compared to the banana and apple, not when it is compared to a normal healthy orange. Looking at my lunch reminded me why I had been ignoring it all day. And yes, this lunch wasn't packed this morning; it had been sitting in my bag for a couple days now. It's wasn't my fault though; I put the blame solely on the girl who refuses to wake up early enough in the morning to pack a decent lunch.   

So there I was, completely soaked, with no sign of the bus, holding a rotten lunch, no one would even think of eating. And of course now that I thought of food, my stomach growled, and made the funniest sounds as hunger started to overcome me. I glanced at my watch and then slowly leaned forward to look down the road to see if I could see any sign of the bus. And before I knew it I was covered with mud that flew from the big puddle on the road straight onto me, as a car went by. Without any thought I launched my banana towards the car, and to my surprise, it landed right on target smearing all over the back window of the car. From where I watched, it looked like a giant squished bug. I smiled and jumped and in joy, I had put my banana to good use. Little did I know that my joy would be short-lived. The car stopped, making my smile diappear. Slowly it started in the reverse direction towards me, as it came close I recognized it at once.

I was having a bad day, no doubt there! And the last person I wanted to see right then was Veer Khurana, and guess who came out of the car? Nope, not Veer Khurana, but a man dressed in all white, he stepped out opened an umbrella and then proceeded to open the back door. What was he doing? Oh, he was the driver, opening the door for the real owner of the car. Dang it! I was hoping he would have been the one I had to deal with but as my luck would have it turned out to be the dreaded, you guessed it right, Veer Khurana. As he walked towards me, I noticed he was wearing, blue jeans, and the white shirt, which wasn't quiet white anymore, this made me want to laugh, but obviously I didn't, rather I couldn't, not with Veer Khurana walking so forcefully towards me, so I bit my lower lip to stop myself instead. I could easily see why girls were crazy over him. But he had no effect on me, none what-so-ever. I was going to stand up to him; he could say whatever he wanted. I would stand my ground. He stood towering over me, and for the first time I got to hear his deep and dreamy voice.   

"Oh, it's you."

What he recognized me! He remembered me! I was hoping the paint I had gotten on my face would have been enough to work as a disguise. This was not good. But, never mind I had to be strong and not let him bully me. I opened my mouth to speak, and nothing came out. Not a word, nothing. I struggled, but nothing.

"Only you could have done something so manner less."

What! Had he just called me manner less? I was manner less? I just couldn't believe it. How could I be manner less, when he is the one who goes around bumping into people destroying their painting samples. When he is the one who thinks he owns the road if he owns an expensive car. This was too much. I had to say something to show him his place. And once again, my voice box refused to work. My mouth was open but nothing would come out! I was devastated, my voice, that had been with me for so many years, my loyal companion, had decided to abandon me at such a crucial moment, at a time of such distress. I wanted to be left alone to grieve at the loss of my voice. Obviously I would not be left alone, with Veer Khurana right there!

"Useless, trying to get an apology from a person like you!" Saying this Veer started to walk away.       

It would have all been fine if he would have walked away and I would have said nothing. But things are never "fine" when it is me you are talking about. My voice box magically started to work again, my loyal companion had returned. I wanted to rejoice but what came out of my mouth next made me regret my rejoicing.

"You are the most arrogant, insolent, and ignorant man I have ever seen. You walk with your head up so high that you don't even see where you are walking and bump into people making them feel bad for ruining your shirt. When it should be you who should feel bad for destroying my … I mean their painting sample. … And if you ask me your boring white shirt looks a lot better with the colour on it! And you know something just because you travel in a car does not mean you own the road! Yah … there are other people who use it. You should be saying sorry to me, for getting all that mud on me! And you know what else; people are only nice to you because you are rich. And all the girls at our college only see your good looks, but I know the real you! Who is not very nice." I stopped, realizing he had stopped walking away. Uh Oh! This was not good. He was supposed to walk away and leave. Not stop and return. He slowly turned around and started to walk back towards me. I felt panicked, why was he coming back? Why couldn't I have kept my big mouth shut! I swallowed hard as Veer came closer and closer.

"Say that again."

"Huh? I … Err… I …" I had lost all ability to think. I hoped for a miracle. My guardian angel to come down and save me. Heck, forget my guardian angel, I would even take the devil's little helper to get me out of this one. And then it happened. I was rescued and you will never guess who it was.

The back door of the Veer's car opened again and out stepped a girl, not just any ordinary girl, this girl was beautiful. She was one of those girls that always look pretty no matter what. Like even now, when the rain poured down and the wind blew quiet heavily, she looked perfect, her hair was blowing along the wind, giving her the hair in the wind effect. This girl looked very familiar to me. I knew her from somewhere I just couldn't remember. Maybe I had seen her in a magazine; she could pass off as a model.

"Veer, I am getting late."

"One sec Siya."

Siya! That was it. She was Siya, our college's shining star. The girl all the teachers loved and had high hopes for her, apparently she was "going places". Some even said she was the brightest student in the college. After me of course. Okay okay, maybe not, after me! Before I could go any deeper into my thoughts, Veer spoke again.

Pointing his finger in my face, he started, "you… you…. I will talk to you later!"

They left. Phew. He would talk to me later? Hah! For that he would have to find me, I would just never go to college again. Nope, never. I would just spend the rest of my life at home.

Okay, that wasn't possible. I had to go to college and leave the house. I had to think of some other way to avoid Veer. Then the most brilliant plan dawned on me. I would just get my face changed, plastic surgery. Yes, it was brilliant and fool proof. I could go to college and never have to deal with Veer again.    

Okay, okay that was even more far-fetched. I was definitely watching too many K-shows. No more television for me.

Wait a minute, between all this thinking about avoiding Veer. I had forgotten one major thing. What was Siya doing with Veer? There had always been rumours around college about them dating and all, but no one, and I mean no one had ever confirmed this news. But Siya being in Veer's car, could only mean one thing. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I could hardly breathe I had just discovered the biggest scoop of the year, or even the century. Veer and Siya were dating! I couldn't wait to get to college and tell Anjy and Sandy.

*.............................*............................. ......*.......................................*............. ....................*

plz make sure u comment....or atleast click on the thank you button.😳

~* Preeti*~

scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...you're on a roll 👏 👏 ...great. continue soon.
Lizzie89 thumbnail

thanks ri di😊....i hope u like this part too

Part 4 :

My Lips are Sealed…
Surprisingly, I woke up with the first ring of the alarm clock the next morning. Quickly got dressed and even had time to eat some breakfast before I had to rush out to catch my bus. Even the bus driver was shocked to see me get on the bus without having to run behind it first, his plan to make me suffer had failed today. As I got on I glared at him, and he smiled back, which I am sure was not a friendly smile, but a smile used to cover up his vicious acts. Now I could have stood there as long as it took to get the bus driver to own up to his real intentions, but today was not the day to resolve my issues with him. Firstly because there was huge line-up of people behind me scowling for me to move on so they could get on the bus and secondly I had to get to college as soon as possible. After all I had top secret news to tell my best friends, Veer Khurana was dating Siya!

The moment I stepped of the bus I headed straight towards my class, where I knew Anjy and Sandy would be waiting for me. Now I know what you must be thinking. You are thinking I am indulging in gossip. However, I beg to differ, because it is not gossiping, if what you are telling is the truth with nothing new added. Now I know I was concluding that they both were dating without them actually telling me that, but hello, why else would Siya be in his car. I mean I don't think Veer is that nice to give people lifts in his car, just like that. Also who you tell the news to is also important when deciding whether it is gossiping or not. And there is nothing wrong with sharing your experiences with your best friends; it wasn't my fault that I just happened to see Siya and Veer together! I finally stepped into my class and took in a deep breath. I was at my destination and in about two seconds I would share with my two best friends, what I had very painfully kept to myself for long enough now. However, before I could blurt anything out, I was stopped.

Stopped by a strange looking man, who was dressed in a black suit and looked something like the evil computer dude, from matrix. He tapped me on my shoulder and held out a note. I quickly snatched the note out of his hand as though he was holding something of mine he was not suppose to be holding. I eagerly opened it, excited, that maybe I had a secret admirer, unless it was like a note from the principal, so I opened it slower, but what if it was a secret admirer which made me eager again. Finally I had it opened in front of me, and there it was the one liner that made my heart jump.

Meet me at the quiet group study room in about five minutes, ALONE --Veer

No! This was not happening. He was suppose to have forgotten me by now. "I'll talk to you later" the words echoed in my mind. I wanted to cry out! And the 'alone' in capitals did not help either, it meant I could not bring Anjy and sandy with me. I looked up at the strange dude and smiled nervously and then unwillinging started to follow him to the quiet room. As I walked behind me, my mind raced with ideas to get out of meeting Veer, most of which I even embarrased to tell you about, so we will just skip that part. My head hung low, as the dude opened the door for me, and I walked in. Hearing the door slam behind me, and finding my self there alone with Veer, panic struck me. Veer quietly sat on top of one of the tables, looking directly at me. And then it hit me. He was going to kill me.

Yes! He was a big man and I had distrubed him, by ruining his shirt and then his car. He wanted his revenge and was going to kill me. Veer sat up and slowly started walking towards me, my heart started to beat faster, I had to get out of here, now obviously the door would be shut so I wasn't going to waste my time on that. I had to escape some other way. While I wasted precious moments thinking of ways to escape, my eyes glued to Veer who was advancing at quiet a fast rate towards me now. As he came closer I lost my power to think. Then he came even closer, and closer until he was so close that I was sure he could hear my racing heart. This was my only chance to save myself, before he made his move to silence me for life. So I did what any other girl in my situation would do.

I threw my hands up in the air and frantically started slapping, and punching Veer, in an attempt to fight him back. I realized I had made no difference to Veer when I found his hands firmly holding mine, slowly pushing them down. Okay, I couldn't fight him he was just too strong for me, I had to switch to plan B now. So I looked right into Veer's eyes, and starting begging him for my life. I told him how I was too young to die, I promised I would never cross his path again, I would never even eat banana's or any other fruits again. Hearing this, he let out a little laugh, which was very strange to me. I mean here he was ready to kill a person, and he was laughing as they begged for their life. He was more evil then I thought, this made me cry out even louder now. He then suddenly became serious and placed his finger on my lips instantly making me silent. I swallowed hard as I looked into his eyes. This was it, this was how I was going to die. I shut my eyes tight waiting to feel the pain of death. But nothing happened. So I slowly opened one eye while still keeping the other shut. This made him laugh again. Then he spoke as the started to walk away.

"Relax. I am not going to kill you. Take a seat" I did as he said and sat on a chair and he resumed his seat of top of the table in front of me. "I wanted to talk to you about yesterday." Before he could say anything further I assured him that I was really sorry about what had happened and would never do anything of that sort again. Even though he had said it himself I was still not sure about him not wanting to kill me. He was now walking around me my eyes following him. "It is not about that. I want to talk to about Siya and me." Siyaand him? Why did he want to talk to me about that? "You have to keep your mouth shut about seeing me and Siya together. You got that?" He slammed his hands onto the arms of the chair I sat on making me jump. I frantically nodded my head up and down feeling like a criminal under heavy interogation. "My lips are sealed, I won't mention it to anyone. I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die, if ...I lie."

"Good. You can go now." I bolted out of the room at the speed of lightening. Maybe I had overreacted just a little about the whole thing.  Murder?  What was I thinking? Actually I wan't thinking.  Definately no more K-soaps for me! 

As I slowly walked down the hallway, lost in my own world as usual, I bumped into, yup, Ipshitta. The infamous bump of mine, made her to spill all the books she held in her hands onto the floor. For a moment I froze, I was not getting a break.  Seriously, people needed to watch where they are walking.  Always bumping into me!  Yah that is right, they always bumped into me!

Siya kneeled as she started to pick up her books, I followed. Guiltly trying to avoid her eyes I handed her the books one by one. When no more books were left I looked up and found her staring right at me. This was the first time I was seeing her this close, and she was just as pretty as people said she was. Especially her eyes, they were beautiful, but there was this sadness in her eyes, which I didn't understand. What could she be sad about?  For crying out loud she was dating Veer Khurana!  And was the most brilliant girl in the college, what else did she want? I downcast my eyes, feeling bit awkward staring at Siya like that, but I could still feel her gaze upon me. She was watching me so intently.  Why?  This made me feel even more awkward.

I heard footsteps from behind me. At once I knew it was Veer, so without turning back I gave Siya a quick smile, applogized, got up, and started walking straight making sure I did not turn around. God forbid I had to face him again. Siya walked in the opposite direction towards Veer. As I walked away, I could hear Veer and Siya talk.

"That's her?"
"Yah."

Hearing this, I increased my pace of walking.  I was skipping my classes and heading straight home.  What if I hadn't panicked, and they were actually going to kill me!  "That's her...the one we are going to jointly murder."  No!  I had to save myself, so I ran home.

*....................................*...................... .............*.....................................*........ ...*

~* Preeti *~😳

**Rekha** thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how fast do u write or sumthing coz you are so fast at giving the parts. anywaz the ff was awersome 😊