i am confused w/ the DNA reports

carolgracias thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
cherry says she has DNA reports....whose........where did she get blood /DNA of soni's baby.......or soni's or even veer's.........how can logical ppl believe this......this is way out there...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
actually the doctor took veer and sonis blood and did a dna test(everyone knows thats unpossible at this stage of pregnancy)i think she then changed the results.
aishu5 thumbnail
why would doctor even do a DNA test. when did they show veer's blood being drawn?? Soni's might have been because she was at the hospital..even then it doesn't make sense to get baby's blood.
adnanFarz thumbnail
what i dont get it is the durga created this entire senerio. and she knows that jeet and soni have nothing between them...so why would she support the dna report? thats what doesnt make sense. i would think that she would open her fat mouth and say that cherry is lying for once. Soni should get the rid of veer. for someone to have such low faith in his wife doesnt deserve her. Cherry really went to far...I mean you are crying for your husband not to leave you, yet you are putting such a digusting blame on him falsely. It makes no sense. If she really loved jeet like she says she does, why would she just keep bringing jeet into the mess. Seriously, Cherry is one of the worst vamps. Not surpassing Sindoora yet, i dont think anyone can pass her, but she is surely coming up there. 😡
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its all stupid 😡
some smarty pants will have to solve this problem 😆
hirah87 thumbnail
well this is utterly ridiculous....
soni's pregnancy has just begun.. even the feotus isn't fully developed yet.. how on earth could the doctor take a sample of the baby's blood. In this modern day of science how can they show such silly things....

the blood sample doctor took was from soni..... DNA reports did not match because the samples were of soni and veer not veer and baby.... obviously soni's DNA will not match veer's DNA...
shags40 thumbnail
you can use things as tooth brush,chewing gum or anything for DNA profile . Veer doesnot need blood draw

For Soni-- fetal DNA can be in circulation and can be detected by highly sophisticated tests . which I am a little skeptical that they are in India and avaialable to any one .
These are avaialable at a very high price in very specialized labs ..Every watched CSI???
shudain thumbnail

Originally posted by: shags40

you can use things as tooth brush,chewing gum or anything for DNA profile . Veer doesnot need blood draw

For Soni-- fetal DNA can be in circulation and can be detected by highly sophisticated tests . which I am a little skeptical that they are in India and avaialable to any one .
These are avaialable at a very high price in very specialized labs ..Every watched CSI???

CSI is also just another TV show!!!  Baby's DNA is not circulating in Soni's body!!!!  This whole track is nothing but nonsense. 

carolgracias thumbnail
to test baby's dna...u need to draw amniotic fluid around the baby.....tht itself is a risky procedure......so y wd soni let anyone draw her baby's fluid.....whether to implicate herself or redeem herself.....either ways
kumaricha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jeet knew that cherry is goin to do this, then why jeet leave the home. He could have tell veer and all his family members that its all cherry who is creating the problems between them. What you all say. Please leave your comments.