pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hey guys i am thinking she will lose the baby.cuz of the kidnappers she ran and fell a lot so it can be a possibility of her loosing the baby

what u guys say?

Edited by aasiyap - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILUVARYAN4LIFE thumbnail
with the brains of indian script writers...i dont think so... as you probably kno.. saloni has been pregnant for how long and hand many accidents..?? she hasn't lost the baby nor has she had the baby...
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i mean i can see it going either way...but i really hope she doesnt loose the baby
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
in many serials the lead have a miscarriage with the first child, she was tortured a lot and she has already pains in her tummy, i wonder how the child will survive it, i dont want her to loose it but i think she will. Edited by afghangirl - 15 years ago
anyalolita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Soni's been pregnant for roughly 3 or 4 months. Their honeymoon was in January.

I think it's likely she'll lose it, poor thing.
ebhagat thumbnail
Yeah I think it's a possibility and then Veer will feel guilty because he is responsible for the loss of the the baby and I have to say that would be a very stupid track.
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavana02

Soni's been pregnant for roughly 3 or 4 months. Their honeymoon was in January.

I think it's likely she'll lose it, poor thing.

well, the honeymoon isn't necessarily when the baby was conceived..
rainabow thumbnail
I have a feeling she will lose the baby, and subsequently will be blamed for being careless and not taking proper care of her child, etc. These people LOVE to torture Soni as much as possible. I really had to stop watching this show because it made me so angry. It seems to enjoy torturing the women on teh show as much as possible for ratings, which I find really unacceptable and degrading. None of the women on this show are treated with dignity or respect. I really hope the child survives but I have no high hopes for Maayka anymore. Its success thrives on beating down the women of the show as much as possible.
sharona_bha thumbnail
i don't think she will lose her baby maybe her child will save like saloni in saat phere she meet with accident 2 time she run she fall but nothing happen to her child she is still pregnenth and also prarthna from hgkkh she also meet with accident when she was pregnenth but nothing happen to her child and child born save and healthy. then maybe soni's child also will save. not all actress are luck like saloni,prarthna,rimjhim(pia ka ghar)or simran(astitva)they never lost their first child. actresses many actresses lose their first child but it's dippend on creative what they do.i hope she will not lose her child.