FF : RanKan Love? Part20 - 9/7/08 Pg29

desaigirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

this is my first ff so i hope u guys like it

FF : Rankan love?

Everyone says the your heart grows bigger and bigger as the true love you meet is always by u and when they disappear for some time your heart is just waiting for that special person to come back.  The true meaning of love may cause u to sacrifice for their happiness,make them smile,and always try to concentatae on that person. To not leave your love is for your love not to leave you.

Ranbir is 21 a college student in india and trying to get his degree in business. He has a couple of friends. Lots of girls like him. He is rude to girls and thinks that nothing will stop him until his is a true buissnessman not even if he finds someone he likes. Its his starting of the 3rd year in college for him. Ranbir is a rich guy becuz of his mother and father. His father died when he was only 14 and his mom his malika but she is loving caring and wants the best for her son.

Kanya is 20 also a college student in india and trying to get her degree in buisnees. She is sweet and kind to everyone except for people who are rude to her. She is also in the 3rd year in college and for the first time feels so much confident in herself. Kanya is a hard working girl but still finds time  to hang out with her friends.       

Payal : kanya's best friend (P)

Kajol : one of kanya's close friend (K)

Akshay: ranbir's best friend (A)

Sameer: another close friend of Ranbir (S)

Rohit : likes kanya a lot (R)         &am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;nb sp;

..................So this is like the intro i will be updating soon......... i want to see how some of you will say.........pleaz tell me wat u think         & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; nbsp;        

Edited by desaigirl101 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
looks promising...
pls continue sooon
rainshine_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
interesting
gud luck
start soon!
charaters sound gr8!!!
cant wait!!!
desaigirl101 thumbnail
i will start when i get some more comments
like 5-6 more
dilkeroshni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loll i can't wait to read more it looks very interesting and promising =]pm me when u update cuz i forget to check thankx and good luck... all the best and learn all abt blackmailing ur readers now...hehe j/k there are awesome readers out there...all the best=]
desaigirl101 thumbnail
Ok so here is my 1st ff: some of it is in hindi & english.

It was a sunny and beautiful day in India.
Kanya is at home packing her clothes for college. When a phone call comes and its none only than her best friend Payal.

K: hi payal
P: hi kanya, i am coming to pick you up in like 25 minutes be ready.and i have a surprise for you!

Before kanya could say a word payal hang up the phone.
Kanya thought to herself what could the surprise be. She was lost in her thoughts when her mom comes in and says : " Beta tu tik hai na"

K : Ha mummy. i was just packing.
Kmom: beta tumse bhot miss karoongi

kanya gives her mom a hug. All the sudden the door bell rings. Kanya's dad opens the door and its none only than payal. Kanya comes downstairs and hugs Payal.

Kanya: Hi payal, i havent seen u for so long
Payal: I am mad at u
Kanya: Kem?
Payal: U didnt call me and u said u would.
Kanya: SORRY PAYAL -------PLEASE FORGIVE ME
Payal: Ok now just bring your bags and come with
        I HAVE A HUGE SURPRISE FOR U
Kanya: ok

Kanya brings her bags downstairs and hugs her parents. and harpal and pooja. They say their goodbyes and kanya leaves.

Now kanya has some tears in her eyes until she sees the surprise.

...............WHAT DO U THINK KANYA'S SURPRISE WAS

ok it was kinda boring but as u read on it gets better.

pleaz leaves many comments. i need at least 6-8 comments to move on.
πŸ˜›
SO PLEAZ REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊
dilkeroshni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loll i loved it.. it was very sentimental... even though it is the begining it looks good i can't wait to read more....i can't come back and comment 6 times so u can continue can i?? oh wells...sighs... great job πŸ‘
Kiran_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sounds good
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soooooooon
kanyaa91 thumbnail
hmmm interesting
continue soon 😊
Anjali_18 thumbnail
wow it so good πŸ‘