Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vagabondheart thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
baloney ^
        |

hey mod...instead of being a bully...let these guyz breath...
PIPC thumbnail
Exactly,people are not sparing the runner up thread also with crappy comments like they made sure true music wins by changing Anwesha fan base.Well,Good riddance!Anwesha is better off without that support.
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^^ Pinki abhi ek sher yaad aaya hai,laga tumsab ke saath share karu,

'hum agar aah bhi bharte hai to ho jaate hai badnaam

wo qatl bhi kar de to charcha nahi hota'

achha hai na sher??ruko aur kuch sher yaad aa rahe hai...............post karti hun.....

oh back to topic,Anwesha is the best.........use kisi certificate ya crown ki zarurat nahi apna hunar prove karne ke liye............

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Moderator's Note:

Friends, we have been getting repeated complaints about this particular FC thread from members.. Also, having gone thro the whole thread we feel that you all are getting very sarcy about the whole matter.

When the very first post of the thread mentions not to bring in any other name and call in for comparisons, it is exactly the same thing that is being carried off here in the last few pages.

Yes, i do understand that you all are very hurt on Anwesha not winning and it is really a tough time for you all. But winning and losing is part of the game, and i guess we cannot alter what happened last night. So i guess the only thing that you all loyal fans of Anwesha could do is to wish the girl a great future. And this is surely not the end to glory!!!

We are closing this topic here and even if you want to start off any other thread on Anwesha here, please see to it that you talk only about the name specified in the fan thread..