Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I posted this in the thread to wish the runner-up. Amu the last para may help you to understand why we are all feeling so sad.

Originally posted by: bambooshoot

I always said that it won't matter if she wins or loses, as she will definitely be a winner in life. But even then, I tried my very best for her. Why me, during the last couple of weeks, the entire Anwesha fan community has been voting tirelessly for her, staying up till 3am-4am in the night. Even yesterday when the site when down, I kept waiting eagerly for it to come up again. When it did for a little while, I didn't lose a single moment to pass on as many votes as I could although it was so slow and painful. How she lost is beyond my understanding, as is for many other Anwesha fans . Someone said that there was a 1 lakh difference, and someone else said that there was a marginal difference. I really don't care now.

I consoled myself after the results, saying to myself that winning and losing is a part of life and this is not the end of her. And yet, for the first time after a reality show, I cried after the knowing the results.   Tears don't seem to cease. But I'm not sad that she was not crowned the winner, I cry because I'm going to miss her desparately. I will miss her heavenly voice. I will miss her white shiny teeth that results into such a wide sweet smile that absolutely melts my heart. I will even miss her cute little curls that falls on her angelic face. During the last few days, I have been living, breathing, dreaming Anwesha. And now I feel so empty, so lost. I just hope that she grows up really soon and takes the entire industry by storm. Her recorded videos and songs will not last too long for us!

All the best to Anwesha! I love you very dearly.

euphoria_Noshin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

saswati di u made me cry even more😭 😭 i feel so empty within .. i dnt knw i wil i live without anweshas songs😭

shona love yu love yu love yu dear!!! dil se god bless yu sis.. 🤗

We are all with you and shona!!🤗shona is the real winner🤗and didi don't cry

bt it's hard not to cry 😭 😭 really hard...everytime i think abt it my heart just rips apart 😭 😭
PIPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambooshoot

I posted this in the thread to wish the runner-up. Amu the last para may help you to understand why we are all feeling so sad.

saswatidi, I am a total mess right now.Was feeling very enraged because of yesterday's incident.I couldn't summon my strength to express my feelings.Your post just pulled my heart string and anger is gone.
I am crying too as I will miss Anwesha,her every little sweet gesture and her nectar like voice.
God knows that I have never been involved with any reality show contenstant till now.Today,I pray to the almighty from the bottom of my heart that she may get the accolades,the encomiums,the recognition the priveges that she was deprived of.God will make it up for her.
Anwesha you took our hearts darling.There's nothing better than that which anybody can give.
It's a very emotional day for all of us.We love you and your singing.
Go on conquering people's heart child.You are an angel.Edited by PIPC - 16 years ago
vagabondheart thumbnail
Cheer up guyz...plz dont cry...My heart's goin out to you guyz...I wish in days to come anwesha's creation will bring lots of smile on your faces...Dont think about the loss anymore...think about how many friends and well wishers anwesha has made over the last few months and every time you feel down remember the sparkling smile on her face...
i can't imagine what aunty and uncle must be going through rite now ...their expressions make me even more sad
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: raidah_noshin

i can't imagine what aunty and uncle must be going through rite now ...their expressions make me even more sad

Like Anwesha, they are smiling but pretty sure they are upset with the result as well. Anwesha's mum was saying on Star News that to be a runner-up is a big feat in such a show. She said Anu will have to work hard and that her goal is to become a singer. Anu said that she is upset at losing and cried too but she is happy that her best friend won. They were so many reporters around her but she handled the interview very well.
anonmember thumbnail
Anu singing ek radha ek meera on Star News w/o any music and eyes closed! She sounds sooo good! 👏
God aaj disappointed kar diya hum sab ko...all i pray for now is that she becomes a playback really soon...she is free now...i can't wait to hear her in playback...and the winner might have been aish bt i think anu's billion dollar smile just shone like a bright star today bt you could see the pain a little...no matter she is our angel and has come a long way and frankly speaking i think she understands life more than aish at this point...she lost yet she was THE WINNER 👏 🤗
PIPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: raidah_noshin

God aaj disappointed kar diya hum sab ko...all i pray for now is that she becomes a playback really soon...she is free now...i can't wait to hear her in playback...and the winner might have been aish bt i think anu's billion dollar smile just shone like a bright star today bt you could see the pain a little...no matter she is our angel and has come a long way and frankly speaking i think she understands life more than aish at this point...she lost yet she was THE WINNER 👏 🤗

Very well said Noshin.Only Anwesha fans can understand the emotions that we are feeling at present.Wish we all were together today🤗