Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: tpam

where is koeli and jaya di!! i want to hear from them!

hi amu,the pic.is so cute😛.......u know i'm listening the ahmedabad songs sung by Shona............wow yaar........kya singing hai👏..👏..............n yes,i watched the show on TV,OMG Anwesha hi Anwesha thi waha................i'm sooo sooo happy for her,kya response mila finale me...............wow...Amitabh n Juhi ka face dekha anu ke gaane ke waqt.............wow yaar.............i'm happy for anu...........n she will be coming to Canada too,OMG........i'm waiting eagerly for this world tour...........hope i get chance to see n hear Anu live😃

Edited by mcm226 - 16 years ago
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Friends,

Anwesha's first post in SVOI section has been updated with new video links and enjoy her singing.I will add her audio mp3s very soon.God bless this girl always! The real journey begins now and this girl needs everybodys love and support always.Our support does not stop till finals and she need all the positive support in building her career.You'll have done so much and hats off to all of you and keep the great work going friends.God bless Anwesha and may she reach the greater heights soon and keep supporting her friends !

God bless all Anwesha's beloved Fans and The Golden Voice Anwesha 👏

1.Bhor Bhaye Panghat Pe :-She dedicate this song for her parents -She touched my heart and sung so well.I don't know how to express.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L1Gk5eWqRo

2.Dupatta Tera Nau Rang Da:--Fantastic!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlBGUWL8vN4

3.Kem Chhe:- God bless you Anwesha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_s-20O8wig 

4.Saaki Saaki Re:- Rockstar!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6naYX2AZ1HM 

with loads of best wishes,love and prayers,
Malaysiangirl

Edited by malaysiangirls - 16 years ago
mcm226 thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: tpam

yaa please do meet her there 😳.. she wil b very happy to see u all.😃 mandy i wil mail u the special pics of her later😃

thanks in advance amu😛....................u know result declare hone ke kuch moments mujhe rula gaye,OMG jab jab shona ki mom ka face dekha na to dard saaf nazar aaya ke unko kya kya sehna pada hai,Shona ko rote nahi dekha maine,channel badal diya................but finale me saaf humari Shona hi winner lagi,logo ka,guests ka kya response mila.................Bhagwaan humari Shona ko khub kaamyaab kare n wish she gets all happiness n success which she rightly deserves😛😳........................hey Shona hey Shona...................tumne humsabko bohat proud feel karaya hai..............God bless this wonderkid😳

kbc2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry I am not reading all previous post as I was travelling and will be travelling tomorrow. But I wanted to put up our idea of creating something for Anwesha. Let her know how many fans she has. We can create bit newsletter or pages with everyone contributing to few words, parody ect... Let the names of fans all over the place be there..any ideas?? Dont forget Anwesha is a big star. Media and others with vested interest always try to bog them down par Suraj ko ugne se koi nahi rok sakta hai.
bambooshoot thumbnail
Yes, kbc, there have been so many beautiful writings about Shona already. In the coming days, we should compile all of them and post them everywhere. This is in our hands and nobody like Gajji or Amul Sponsors or anybody else can take this right away from us.

Guys, barring the 4-5 hypocratic comments, I loved some of the comments in the Wishing the runners-up thread. And so many of these people are not even in the FC. Is it surprising that Anu has so many more supporters than Ash? I know it is very painful for many of you to write in that forum. But I saw that Jaya did last night. I request every one here who hasn't posted here, write a few lines for our Shona. That forum has a wider audience and we need the world to know how much we love her.
mcm226 thumbnail
^^^^u r right saswati........us setion me bhi sab serif Anu ke thread pe likhe to bohat achha hoga............u know subha se mai phir Anu ke songs sun rahi hun..........i'm missing her yaar 😭 😭 ........n finale a 'mere dholna' mai last 4 baar sun chuki hun n aur sunna hai....mera mann hi nahi bhar raha hai use sunkar.......OMG mujhe khub rona aa raha hai yaar.........kyo hamesha kuch logo ka Bhagwaan itna tough test kyo leta hai............yeh title jeetne ki baat nahi hai,mera dil me ajeeb si feeling hai,ek alag hi dard hai so Shona ko excellent gaate dekhkar har baar feel hota hai ke hum kuch nahi kar sake usko well deserved title jeetane ke liye 😭 ......
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes she is the best not only in singing but as a human being too. Time and again , performance after performance. Episode after episode, beginning to the end this sweetest of the personality called Anwesha Dattaguta has never wavered in her quest to become the most shining star.

Grand finale performances were also out of this world. And even after knowing that she hasn't won the title she kept her trade mark smile but some tears did flow, the smile of an angle. When asked in an interview that what next , what you want to do tomorrow in an interview that followed the grand finale, her Answer was " she would start riyyaz the very next morning" . Hats off to her that after spending four months of constant handwork and sustaining such unbearable pressures and even knowing that the title went the other way, she would not relax even for a day!!

Her hard work and struggle is the hallmarks of a true winner. She is destined to become the most loved, the most popular and the most sought after play back singer, and that is her only dream.

We wish her all the best and we will keep supporting her until her dreams are realized. 😊

bambooshoot thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

^^^^u r right saswati........us setion me bhi sab serif Anu ke thread pe likhe to bohat achha hoga............u know subha se mai phir Anu ke songs sun rahi hun..........i'm missing her yaar 😭 😭 ........n finale a 'mere dholna' mai last 4 baar sun chuki hun n aur sunna hai....mera mann hi nahi bhar raha hai use sunkar.......OMG mujhe khub rona aa raha hai yaar.........kyo hamesha kuch logo ka Bhagwaan itna tough test kyo leta hai............yeh title jeetne ki baat nahi hai,mera dil me ajeeb si feeling hai,ek alag hi dard hai so Shona ko excellent gaate dekhkar har baar feel hota hai ke hum kuch nahi kar sake usko well deserved title jeetane ke liye 😭 ......

Haan, yeh humari helpnessnes ke wajay se humari dard itni bad gayi hai. Hum sab milke Bhagwan se prarthana karenge ki bhavishya mein Shona ke saath humesha acchaa hi ho.

preity*zinta thumbnail
We have been receiving A LOT of complaints about this FC. Please stick to what this FC is about and nothing else. NO insulting/bashing anyone.
mcm226 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambooshoot

Haan, yeh humari helpnessnes ke wajay se humari dard itni bad gayi hai. Hum sab milke Bhagwan se prarthana karenge ki bhavishya mein Shona ke saath humesha acchaa hi ho.

yes,hum prathna karenge apni Shona ke liye,pehle bhi ki hai n aage bhi karte rahenge😛.......Bhagwaan k ghar der hai but andher nahi😳...............

ha ek aur baat jo pain kar rahi hai kuch comments padhkar jo is win ko fair n square bata rahe hai🤢.....................kisi ek ne bhi yeh  accept nahi kiya ke Shona ke saath bohat na-insaafi hui hai......nahi,.........................kya baat hai aise music lovers ki🤢...unke fav.ke saath yehi hota jo Anwesha ke saath huwa hai to dekhte yehi log usko kya-kya nahi kehte,tab kya wo is win to fair ya square kehte?????????kabhi bhi nahi,pata nahi kitni stories aa jaati phir saamne......achha hai Anwesha ke aise fans nahi hai..........proud to be part of Anwesha fans,jo kabhi kis pe personal attack nahi karte,logical baate karte hai,'classy n cultured' kon hai yeh anwesha ke fans ne prove kiya hai😛..........serif bol dene se koi 'classy ya cultured' nahi ho jaata😉..........

Edited by mcm226 - 16 years ago