Anwesha Duttagupta -The Chotte Ustaad- FC - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
aww yu guys after some of her performances i really started liking her..
bbut dont worry..just cuz she didnt win doesnt mean shes liek any less good..
she'll go rreally far and we'll hear alot from her 😃
Blossom5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babii.girl

aww yu guys after some of her performances i really started liking her..
bbut dont worry..just cuz she didnt win doesnt mean shes liek any less good..
she'll go rreally far and we'll hear alot from her 😃

You got that right! Thank you for consoling us. 

😊

Edited by LuckyJade - 16 years ago
bellevue thumbnail
Hey friends, after yesterday I knew when you are fighting against a dishonest evil man you can't win. I was looking at some of the posts and was horrified to see comments like, "don't mess with gujjus". These same people will cry fowl if they were in whitepopulated area and some one made deregatory comments like that. These people call themselves we Indianas are not racist or provincial. They voted for not talent, voted for an average gujju singer. Shame on this kind of mentality. Any ways, I haven't watched the final because I lost my appetite when I saw the kind of mentality and there were people saying, oh these things happens becuase of the amount of people trying to vote. If it was happening to Aish I wonderif they would be this calm or get a rich Amul gujju parivar to do buy the phone company and so on.
anonmember thumbnail
People say don't bring regionalism in but they always do. I thought we're not supposed to bring regionalism into our discussions...? 😕

Some people have always been claiming that Anwesha would win cos of her region. Did it happen?

Shreya was saying that there was no regional voting this time around. Hmmm, okay...😕
Edited by sonyaee - 16 years ago
anonmember thumbnail
Just read that Anwesha and other CU participants will be touring the US. Some good news in this otherwise bad day for Anwesha fans.
bellevue thumbnail

Originally posted by: PIPC

saswatidi, I am a total mess right now.Was feeling very enraged because of yesterday's incident.I couldn't summon my strength to express my feelings.Your post just pulled my heart string and anger is gone.
I am crying too as I will miss Anwesha,her every little sweet gesture and her nectar like voice.
God knows that I have never been involved with any reality show contenstant till now.Today,I pray to the almighty from the bottom of my heart that she may get the accolades,the encomiums,the recognition the priveges that she was deprived of.God will make it up for her.
Anwesha you took our hearts darling.There's nothing better than that which anybody can give.
It's a very emotional day for all of us.We love you and your singing.
Go on conquering people's heart child.You are an angel.

Listen you all, Anwesha is not finished so why are you crying. I am telling you the truth , I am glad we fought for her and tried so hard to make her win. Today I took one of my friend to the Durga temple and prayed for her. She won for sure look at her beautiful smiling face, listen to her out of this world renditions. Yes, I would have given anything to make her win but how do you help someone when she had unfortunately entered one of the most dishonest reality show. This was a show made for only one person to win for that it didn't matter how many children's self esteem got crashed. I am sure they have their own crooked sense of logic to do something like this and live with themselves. They might be thinking Anwesha atleast got a chance to display her talent and that was a favor they did to these kids. When people want to be evil they go to any length to justify what they do or did. If any one does not agree with us then they are blinded by their own sense of crooked logic. After seeing what was going on if they thought it was fair then I got nothing to say. I hope some day they will go through what Anu dear went through and realize the situation. Please wait and see our Anu shona will be a star soon. Keep smiling and don't worry let them be happy with this win.

bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellevue

Hey friends, after yesterday I knew when you are fighting against a dishonest evil man you can't win. I was looking at some of the posts and was horrified to see comments like, "don't mess with gujjus". These same people will cry fowl if they were in whitepopulated area and some one made deregatory comments like that. These people call themselves we Indianas are not racist or provincial. They voted for not talent, voted for an average gujju singer. Shame on this kind of mentality. Any ways, I haven't watched the final because I lost my appetite when I saw the kind of mentality and there were people saying, oh these things happens becuase of the amount of people trying to vote. If it was happening to Aish I wonderif they would be this calm or get a rich Amul gujju parivar to do buy the phone company and so on.

Yes, belle. I saw one or two of those comments and truly felt nauseatic. I didn't want to waste my time for another minute out there. It really shows what kind of mentality they have.

I'm also very saddened to see those hypocratic comments in "Wish the runners-up" posts talking about how their support changed from Anwesha to Aish making true music win.

When there are people like this in the world, true talent can never win. It's really sad that money has so much power.

Like you, I too couldn't get myself to watch the finals after what we have all gone through during the last two days.

I really hope that God is watching!

Edited by bambooshoot - 16 years ago
Gemini31 thumbnail
After watching a few episodes I realised that the result is fixed ( comments of some senior members in IF also helped). Still I was hoping against hope that finally our Shona will win.But that did not happen. 😭 😭
Anyway God is watching and soon our Shona will be the brighest star in the sky of tinsel town.
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambooshoot

Yes, belle. I saw one or two of those comments and truly felt nauseatic. I didn't want to waste my time for another minute out there. It really shows what kind of mentality they have.

I'm also very saddened to see those hypocratic comments in "Wish the runners-up" posts talking about how their support changed from Anwesha to Aish making true music win.

When there are people like this in the world, true talent can never win. It's really sad that money has so much power.

Like you, I too couldn't get myself to watch the finals after what we have all gone through during the last two days.

I really hope that God is watching!

It clearly says on the first page:

Please use this thread for wishing the Runners Up... Do not bring the discussion of any other contestant in this thread... And do not make any derogatory remarks or instigatory comments

bellevue thumbnail
You know, as much as we wanted Shona to win, it doesn't feel bad because they proved what we were trying to say about the whole show all along was right. It is pathetic when bunch of people get together and blame their own weaknesses on others without looking into it. How do they justify all the wrongs that they saw Anwesha was facing and never questioned, why poor Anwesha is getting a diferent kinds of treatment.Are they blind or insensitive to others predicament. Hope they will face the similar situation and learn to be fair in life.