Siddhanth

Tom Alter enters Siddhanth

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Veteran actor, Tom Alter will now be seen in Star One's legal drama, Siddhanth from

Tom Alter : mediator between Siddhanth and his lady love

13 September. The suave actor will play Pooja Rawal's father, who is also a lawyer.Pooja plays Anamika, an agressive lawyer, who has swept Siddhanth off his feet, both personally and professionally. Her father Senior Arekar, played by Tom, will be heading a law firm and will be quite an admirer of Siddhanth, much to Anamika's disgust. This will lead to a discord between the aggressive Anamika and her calm father.

Alter plays a renowned lawyer from UK who has just set up base here and has an eye for young talented lawyers like Siddhanth. The future episodes will have Alter mediating between the two lead protagonists Anamika and Siddhanth as they battle out each other not only in court but also on a personal level.

"It is a very interesting project for me and I am very excited about it. I have started shooting for the show...have only shot for four to five days," points out Tom.

In the later stages of the show, produced by BAG, Siddhanth will be seen joining the firm led by Tom. The buzz was that Kanwaljeet was also considered for the part which will now be played by Tom. Incidentally, Tom is also part of Star Plus'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanx for the info barbie. 😊