Nisha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: jibi

ooooo...I like I like.... 😛

jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parikhanvi

.......Speaking about Yudi's bedroom, howcome they havent shown Yudi in his room even once after coming back to the palace. I would love to see a scene, where in Yudi is sitting on his bed (imagine him in those dreamy eyes) all happy as he is finally getting married to Rani, with RS's approval. And then Rani comes and knocks at Yudi's room door since she needs to ask him something, or just imagine, in our wildest dream, she came to meet Yudi as she was missing him (now how likely is this 😉). Yudi seeing Rani at the door knocking ask her to come in and teases her saying that she no longer needs to knock as this is her room too. At this Rani would feel so shy and Yudi would give that naughty smile of his. Basically, I just want to see a cute YuRa scene in Yudi's bedroom, with no one disturbing them, no BhaLi, no Munna.

Anvi when we said that we want yura to be together, we actually wanted these types of scenes not marriage so soon. 😭😭
Nisha_07 thumbnail

But after marriage all charm will go. Thats why we want them to enjoy before marriage as much as possible. But they are fools. 😉

Is that so?? 😛 

Then I definitely wanna see more romancing before marriage!!

jibi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

😛

Yes but Anvi, what would these two actually do huh? Yudi would say some hugely romantic line, Rani would 😳😳 furiously...Yudi would 😈 and then Rani would run. And we would be sat there going huh? What happened there?

There. Even without seeing it I can tell you how it would go.

Right Nisha. Now creatves have torn the paper on which 'Bhagwaan ke liye', 'pavitra' etc words were written.
Now they have got another paper on which few 'ghise pite' (typecasted)dialogues are written (or Kapil has by hearted those sentences), eevrytime they are alone, the same paper is given to him - 'Rani, hum aapse bahut pyar karte hain', 'aapka bahut bahut dhanyawaad', 'aapke bina hum apne jevan ki kalpana bhi nahin kar sakte'...then he will repeat, like mukhda of song ...'rani, hum aapse bahut pyaar karte hain' 😆😆. and meanwhile rani will stretch her lips, will try to show that she is shy (but actually she is trying to resist her laugh which comes from these dialogues 😆😆)
Edited by jibi - 15 years ago
jibi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Is that so?? 😛 

Then I definitely wanna see more romancing before marriage!!

Yes thats so 😉
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But after marriage all charm will go. Thats why we want them to enjoy before marriage as much as possible. But they are fools. 😉

I know Kirti, they are fools.  They are missing on almost every opportunity to hug each other. But thank god that Yudi is at least taking some initiative to hold her hands (like in yesterday's episode) and hold her by her shoulders (when he proposed to her in Tuesday's episode). Now that they are getting married in 2 weeks, I so want to see more & more  cute and romantic scenes between them....a bit of physical romance (at minimal level) would be nice to see too. Like Yudi putting his arms around her or they holding each others hands romantically, not due to some majboori or external circumstances. Now common, this is not alot to ask from a couple who are about to get married, no matter how shy or restrained they are.
Edited by parikhanvi - 15 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail

Right Nisha. Now creatves have torn the paper on which 'Bhagwaan ke liye', 'pavitra' etc words were written.
Now they have got another paper on which few 'ghise pite' (typecasted)dialogues are written (or Kapil has by hearted those sentences), eevrytime they are alone, the same paper is given to him - 'Rani, hum aapse bahut pyar karte hain', 'aapka bahut bahut dhanyawaad', 'aapke bina hum apne jevan ki kalpana bhi nahin kar sakte'...then he will repeat, like mukhda of song ...'rani, hum aapse bahut pyaar karte hain' 😆😆. and meanwhile rani will stretch her lips, will try to show that she is shy (but actually she is trying to resist her laugh which comes from these dialogues 😆😆)

🤣  🤣

These writers need some more inspiration....you're so right, we went from one set of ghise pite lines to another...wonder what the next set will be!
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Oh my life Anvi, what could these two manage to do in 2 weeks?? 😆
jibi thumbnail

Originally posted by: parikhanvi

.... But thank god that Yudi is at least taking some initiative to hold her hands (like in yesterday's episode) and hold her by her shoulders (when he proposed to her in Tuesday's episode). ...

Yeah, but i dont like holding by shoulders. There are many more possible lovely postures without much touch.
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Kirti, do carry on...examples please....😃