Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: parikhanvi

Nisha, how about this one, Rani holding Yudi's hands due to external circumstances, but not leaving them one of a sudden. Now how shocking is this. 😲 Well, the only time, Yudi behaves like a human is when someone insults or harms Rani.

Nisha, Kirti, you guys are hilarious. I am having a good laugh out here reading your comments.

Kirti, I agree with you on that honeymoon and Ram Sita part. These people have already crossed all limits of sacrifice.....and there seems to be no end to it.

Anvi...that could have happened yest when the pillar fell on her...he grabbed her, but could have held on to her hand even after..I mean she was visibly shaken..would have been such a perfect opty...this Yudi bhi, he's too bogged down trying to do the right thing. One day I want to see him forget all this and just be a human guy who's deep in love...my gosh, imagine an unrestrained Yudi...

*Faint*

jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

.......Nisha, how about this one, Rani holding Yudi's hands due to external circumstances, but not leaving them one of a sudden. Now how shocking is this. 😲 Well, the only time, Yudi behaves like a human is when someone insults or harms Rani.

Or what about, rani takes the initiation of holding yudi's hand. If we take a telescope, this can not be found even to the remotest location.😲
Please tell from which star you have landed?? We'll plan our next vacation over there. 😛
Nisha_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibi

Or what about, rani takes the initiation of holding yudi's hand. If we take a telescope, this can not be found even to the remotest location.😲
Please tell from which star you have landed?? We'll plan our next vacation over there. 😛

I'm sorry...my poor brain cannot comprehend such an occurance. Please explain this in simple terms.

Rani. Initiate the holding of hands. This is a different language you are speaking.....
jibi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Anvi...that could have happened yest when the pillar fell on her...he grabbed her, but could have held on to her hand even after..I mean she was visibly shaken..would have been such a perfect opty...this Yudi bhi, he's too bogged down trying to do the right thing. One day I want to see him forget all this and just be a human guy who's deep in love...my gosh, imagine an unrestrained Yudi...

*Faint*...

It would have been better if both of them had fallen under the debris, seconds before he drags her. 😆😆 Wow what a lovely scene it would have been. 😉😉🤣

And Nisha, the day when yudi forgets his limits we wont be able to take it. We'll be thrown to our graves. We'll have eternal sleep and sweet dreams.
jibi thumbnail

...I'm sorry...my poor brain cannot comprehend such an occurance. Please explain this in simple terms.

Rani. Initiate the holding of hands. This is a different language you are speaking.....

You are making fun of me or yura???!!! 😆😆
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

*Faint*

Nisha, we go crazy seeing a restrained Yudi. I cant even imagine what will happen to us if  he shall behave all unrestrained with Rani. This reminds me of Rakhi's magical moments. I think we will throw a party in this forum even if they hug. Just imagine what we will do, if he actually kisses her, just on her forehead or cheeks. 😳

I know, about this pillar scene, I wished they hugged. It was a perfect opportunity, plus it would look natural too. Rani was way too scared and Yudi really concerned. But I guess, they are leaving the most awaited hugging scene for suhagraat, in Yudi's bedroom (future YuRa bedroom), when they are alone, no Munna or xyz to disturb them.

Speaking about Yudi's bedroom, howcome they havent shown Yudi in his room even once after coming back to the palace. I would love to see a scene, where in Yudi is sitting on his bed (imagine him in those dreamy eyes) all happy as he is finally getting married to Rani, with RS's approval. And then Rani comes and knocks at Yudi's room door since she needs to ask him something, or just imagine, in our wildest dream, she came to meet Yudi as she was missing him (now how likely is this 😉). Yudi seeing Rani at the door knocking ask her to come in and teases her saying that she no longer needs to knock as this is her room too. At this Rani would feel so shy and Yudi would give that naughty smile of his. Basically, I just want to see a cute YuRa scene in Yudi's bedroom, with no one disturbing them, no BhaLi, no Munna.
Edited by parikhanvi - 15 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail

It would have been better if both of them had fallen under the debris, seconds before he drags her. 😆😆 Wow what a lovely scene it would have been. 😉😉🤣

And Nisha, the day when yudi forgets his limits we wont be able to take it. We'll be thrown to our graves. We'll have eternal sleep and sweet dreams.

wow Kirti kya idea hai...the temple crumbles...they are trapped but not really hurt...Yudi removing bits of plaster from her hair..maybe she has a little gash and for a change he tends to her....😍 😍

Oh Kirti...I wanna see it...I so wanna see it....it would be the bestest thing ever...😳

You are making fun of me or yura???!!! 😆😆

I'm not making fun of anyone....😃  It's completely uncomprehendable, Rani making such a move. The sun will go round the Earth before such a thing happens. The moon will rise in daytime. Green pigs with purple spots will fly. I will learn to keep quiet. All of these things are more possible than Rani making such a move 😲

Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
jibi thumbnail

..... But I guess, they are leaving the most awaited hugging scene for suhagraat, in Yudi's bedroom (future YuRa bedroom), when they are alone, no Munna or xyz to disturb them.....

But after marriage all charm will go. Thats why we want them to enjoy before marriage as much as possible. But they are fools. 😉
jibi thumbnail
[QUOTE=Nisha_07]... 
wow Kirti kya idea hai...the temple crumbles...they are trapped (one over the other 😉😉)but not really hurt...Yudi removing bits of plaster from her hair..maybe she has a little gash and for a change he tends to her....😍 😍

Oh Kirti...I wanna see it...I so wanna see it....it would be the bestest thing ever...😳 [/quote]

Edited by jibi - 15 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail

....Basically, I just want to see a cute YuRa scene in Yudi's bedroom, with no one disturbing them, no BhaLi, no Munna.

😛

Yes but Anvi, what would these two actually do huh? Yudi would say some hugely romantic line, Rani would 😳😳 furiously...Yudi would 😈 and then Rani would run. And we would be sat there going huh? What happened there?

There. Even without seeing it I can tell you how it would go.