Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

belissima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Anvi - good idea - i think many scenes have been shot in Film City. All serial use the same locations for a lot of there outdoor shoots they just change the props. Many outdoors in RKAB is similar to those shown in other serials - yeah Definitely Film City.
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry guys,

Didn't realise you were asking about the mock 'palace set'.  😳

I thought you wanted to know where the actual palace was located!!!πŸ˜†
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh god it was really hilarious reading nisha, kirti and anvi's post i had aexcellent time and i must say i missed thsi fun ride but cought up

and yes yudi behaving unrestarined please have mercy on me too yaar iw ould not able to do update because faint and in another world

and yes kirti i think they got rid of old list of dailogues and made new one especially for yudi

and that construction was soo poor i was laughing like mad rudra by one foot stape destroyed it..............

and some how i feel some thing big is going to happen during marriage............god forbid..............if on marriage day some big problem will happen soem disaster in temple i don't want ......CR and gang blaming rani ...............as UPSHAKUN..............and torture start not that kekta mai............formula

but i am very sure yudi might have not heard anything about rumi's talk but he for sure have his daubt about temple and he will indirectly help

but did you notice one thing when rudra was shouting at contrator that contractor was very unhappy .............and ready to reveal all fact about rumi as he was against to built poor............material temple but rumi forced him to do so........and the way yudi was looking at them....i think he will ask contrator

and about ram and sita yes please i want them to behave like KRISHNA.........my fav character in mytho

and yes about current location of shoot is some set in i think filmcity studios

as if you notice in the beginign of the drama it was reall palace the out side garden and entrance they are always showing whenever day change
it is real palace and few epi in the begining they shoot there............but as we all know it's very costly so after few epi they mooved to set

Nisha_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

oh god it was really hilarious reading nisha, kirti and anvi's post i had aexcellent time and i must say i missed thsi fun ride but cought up

Beena I'm sorry you missed it...We were on a roll with the idea of a unrestrained Yudi...πŸ˜›

and yes yudi behaving unrestarined please have mercy on me too yaar iw ould not able to do update because faint and in another world

Ah, but what a wonderful world it would be....πŸ˜‰

and yes kirti i think they got rid of old list of dailogues and made new one especially for yudi
Maybe Yudi just doesn't have the time to learn his lines at the moment, too busy with NB4 practice....and Rani, well, she doesn't talk much anyway!!

and that construction was soo poor i was laughing like mad rudra by one foot stape destroyed it..............

and some how i feel some thing big is going to happen during marriage............god forbid..............if on marriage day some big problem will happen soem disaster in temple i don't want ......CR and gang blaming rani ...............as UPSHAKUN..............and torture start not that kekta mai............formula

I hope & pray that no matter what this does not go the K way.

but i am very sure yudi might have not heard anything about rumi's talk but he for sure have his daubt about temple and he will indirectly help

but did you notice one thing when rudra was shouting at contrator that contractor was very unhappy .............and ready to reveal all fact about rumi as he was against to built poor............material temple but rumi forced him to do so........and the way yudi was looking at them....i think he will ask contrator

oo yes I saw that too! That contractor was not a happy dude...I hope he tells Yudi everything.

and about ram and sita yes please i want them to behave like KRISHNA.........my fav character in mytho

and yes about current location of shoot is some set in i think filmcity studios

as if you notice in the beginign of the drama it was reall palace the out side garden and entrance they are always showing whenever day change
it is real palace and few epi in the begining they shoot there............but as we all know it's very costly so after few epi they mooved to set

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the way yudi made rani understand the depth of his feelings. although Rani was looking so cool wearing white, i didn't know, somehow i felt that at the madir scene shayad late night shooting hui ho ...... but i felt that Rani was looking a bit tired. Is it just me or somebody else also felt like this?
I didn't like that yudi didn't tell Rs the truth about The mandir  i hope that rudr  does not give all the blame of bad construction of mandir to Yudi as being innocent in front of Rs saying that "Bhaiya ko mandir ke baare mai sab pata tha" If this happens then again RS and Yudi Relationship will suffer which i am sure no one wants.
bsingapury thumbnail
yes queeni your concern is very much right and we all are also worried

and rnai looked tired.........and we know they are working very hard......and now she has suddenly new look.......as she has treated her hair also......

and about yudi as i have mension previously that he will indirectly help rumi and we don't want that..........
pop77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parikhanvi

Yes Anu, I agree with you. They practically cannot travel back and forth from Mumbai to Gujurat/Rajasthan border everyday. They have to be shooting somewhere in Mumbai. I am assuming that it has to be somewhere near the film city. I remember that in sbs clip of YuRa date episode, they mentioned about shooting that helicopter ride scene in film city. Plus the scenes they showed from the helicopter were from film city too. Now I dont know if it was only that date episode that was shot in the film city or the whole serial is being shot there.

anvi they are shooting in bombay.. Bidaai team shoot.same place where we see Heli ride.
they showing palace that one in Gujarat..but shooting in Bombay..i believe in filmy city..
Shafza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For a future prediction I would like...

If YuRa get married and encounter so many problems from CR and team..infact at one point I was thinking what if an attempt on Rani's life was made...(wouldnt put it past our CR) but Yudi gets scared and decides that he (just for an excuse to get away) leave the palace and go visit the village palace to overlook the school construction...thus giving themselves a breather from the main city palace and CR crowd and cue more lovely Village cum Palace YuRa scenes..like a honeymoon..now hows that??πŸ˜‰

I dont think I can get enough of these two...only prob it requires them to do more on screen RKAB time..and I dont want them to overdo themselves from the NB performance/practice...hmmm just have to keep content with whatever limited onscreen time they give us...wont and cant complainπŸ˜ƒ