Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: yurafan

....Well b4 commenting on todays' episode I sense some disatisfaction here well I understand RS where he is not hainf a soft corner for ages got melted ina day and that too to this extend but goood for us that is I think rush but YURA getting married is no rush come yaar its been 9 months aur abhi tak Raja ki barat nahin aayi...hehe I think its high time we are definetly getting Diwali gift as Yura maaried then only all or post marriage fantasy will be fulfilled so ENJOY it and yeah Saks Nikki and BR should be seen.

Once thye got married there are so many things needs to be cleared and exposes and I think the way Yudi is conssoling Rani their relatioship will be prime factor to be remain like this I donlt think CR and comnay could do any harm and yeah YURA misght have to face some difficulties but since thye are officially togheth adn married Rani will be more vocal, expressive and authorative.So lets enjoy and pleas edon;t say cratives are killing the SHOW..I donl't think so there are sonay fans with diffeent expetaions so please bear with them with lillte  bloppers after all thye are making us happy not like ;'''''Keka....God main naam bhi nahin lena chahti
More alter
tc
Enjoy
KANJ!

Hey Nidhi, have you changed your style of writing. I feel its not you (not the content, the style)  who is commenting here. 😕 Sorry if i am mistaken.
Edited by jibi - 15 years ago
jibi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

...Actually I am looking forward to Bhoomi finding out the truth about CR. That has so much potential - if there is anyone who can match CRs chalakness it's Bhoomi. Kirti, I hope it plays out like you say, I'm happy even for YuRa to take a backseat and do some investigation into all the goings-on.

It would be better now if CR and Bhoomi play against each other. Please dont disturb yura and let them concentrate on NB4. Or, after marriage send them to Honeymoon 😆😆 without disclosing the location.😆😆 If creatives can swallow many things then why not this.  

I pray, I pray....so many many wasted optys....please no more.

I too reckon Yudi will take over the construction of this mandir secretely. Though for once I wish he would forget his modesty and claim it as his work when its done, though I know he would not do so...
Yes, our great duo yura. They are contesting with Ram-Sita. Yudi wants to prove that he is more 'mryadit' (one who can restrain himself to the maximum possible extent) than Bhagwaan Shri Ram and Rani wants to prove that she can sacrifice more than Sita had done.

Nisha_07 thumbnail
😆 Kirti. Actually when I was writing that I had wanted to say just what a perfect Ram-Sita couple these two were, completely self sacrificing ...

There's a limit though! Enough already! A little bit (just a touch) of selfishness never hurt anyone...😃
Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
jibi thumbnail
We have accepted, without any further proof,  that you are great, now please come down to earth and behave like humans. 😆😆
Nisha_07 thumbnail
My gosh Kirti can you imagine Rani & Yudi as humans? 😲 Rani might actually have a conversation with Yudi whilst looking into his eyes *faint*
jibi thumbnail
They have super natural powers. They can take all deadly weapons on themselves. 🤢😃
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Well so far they have managed to handle CR well!

Yudi regularly beats up a bunch of goons singlehandedly...
jibi thumbnail

Yudi regularly beats up a bunch of goons singlehandedly...

It's his regular exercise. 😆😆 Rani creates the situation to take him to akhada (gym).

And yeah, CR is the deadliest of all. If they could face her without a single hurt, they are really aliens. 😆😆
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My gosh Kirti can you imagine Rani & Yudi as humans? 😲 Rani might actually have a conversation with Yudi whilst looking into his eyes *faint*

Nisha, how about this one, Rani holding Yudi's hands due to external circumstances, but not leaving them one of a sudden. Now how shocking is this. 😲 Well, the only time, Yudi behaves like a human is when someone insults or harms Rani.

Nisha, Kirti, you guys are hilarious. I am having a good laugh out here reading your comments.

Kirti, I agree with you on that honeymoon and Ram Sita part. These people have already crossed all limits of sacrifice.....and there seems to be no end to it.

Nisha_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibi

It's his regular exercise. 😆😆 Rani creates the situation to take him to akhada (gym).

And yeah, CR is the deadliest of all. If they could face her without a single hurt, they are really aliens. 😆😆

What a good partner she is...takes care of him so well...she knows he doesnt have time for a workout so she gets herself into situations that give him a good workout...🤣 ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜‰